Saturday, April 11, 2009

title on doc, bro

“WHICH IS IT GINA, PROVINCE OR PLANET WEIRD?
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARRASMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY PROJECT 1995 CONTINUES FROM TAPES
BEG-----INNING TRANSMISSION GRANNY YAR!!!!!!!!!


Yes my Gina and all other Morians and Lessians out there in the world of cyberspace, BR, I have told U4 about 5 weeks now give or take, the Phillies will do nothing but lose and lose and lose, the Flyers will do nothing but win and win and win, and the Dow Jones will B nothing but up and up and up, and all I want 2 know is if I am the prophet of nothing Curse-Dee Alley from 1988 or am I like totally 4 real, just not 4 molesters like U Thomas J???!!!!!!!!!!! But then doubters R something my family has dealt with 4 a very long freaking time, huh Stacey? U know it really is funny only it isn’t, after all we were but ten and not your commandments all though I know I can never escape U my teen queen, nor do I have any plans 2 ever try my long brown haired love!!!!!!!!!!! I know that this all goes way beyond any possibility of anticarmichaelism. There is just no way, or as lightning puts it humanly from May of 1983, NO HOW, NO NOTHING, and hung up on my Privecode machine as she was saying NOTHING, but the odds have been calculated now by a mathematical genius named Eddie Himacane based on figures that I gave him, and these odds R roughly 442 septillion to 1 for all of this being a random happenstance, just starting one year ago today with things as they were blogged, a bit B4 Province W and the middle of last summer time somewhere. Then again these R roughly the same odds 4 the creation of a good atomic laser beam, a distance transmission satellite field ops connection 2 Google Earth, a hyper subsmasher-quantifier that turns sub atomic particles instantly into neutrons so that the non charged fields R off and the total touch factor is not only complete, but can B made 2 run into an involution positronic delay tunnel 4 my pals Tony and Doug back in 1967, and an audio-video-material recorder 2 all B allowed out of the ex-area 51 now moved 2 area &$%^%@#’s so called holding time tank from the Roswellian capture, oh the gods, give me a break, mankind and their mother fucking imaginations, and Hollywood feeding them on top of it all, Jesus Christ All mighty, and still 17 Pedersen 2 boot!!!!!!!!!!! Still the odds R ridiculous Mack and Lester Kiter of the Chesapeake Bay of Maryland, Jeese Louise Fonty my surfer bud from the other Harrah’s dimension of the yellow tabs on the reels!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suffered through a major attack ever since noonish time back on fucking Wednesday and it is still on going right now presently in this STC illusion, my brother!!!!!!!!!! This US Coast Guard dirt bag came out of nowhere right in the center of Atlantic City and began stalking me, like I am the most important fucking person on Saddam Hussein’s planet of demos in the Pines. I don’t need acid 4 my trips baby, coming back from fucking Carlisle, Pennsylvania that day was a trip all of its own baby freaking love!!!!!!!!!!! Of course I did not know then and David never lived 2 know and was better off. Christ he fought me on Callio and he is gonna like accept all this shit player, yo, get real butt wipe!!!!! Pink houses, ATM machines and multimillions of dollars and guns illegally kept so they could defend themselves, hay Cola man of rotten roulette systems, if New Jersey had lighter Roger-Laws, if I can make a whittle joke here, maybe he would not have quit his job filling ATM’s, passing pink houses that gave Tori’s pop ideas 4 great shows, and we all could keep Kenny Warren Grove happy, after all, Stacey had her dealings with him back in 1975, U cannot miss that wild simple chord progression Luce, and Stacey is Stacey, she always is and was exactly what she is, she even said so a long time ago, huh Mose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By our frame of reference, the entire multiverse is smaller than the smallest particle existing in HER upline world, and that is Y2 us, SHE IS THAT SHE IS, happy Easter Stacey my brown eyed giant love of the ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went 2 go 2 work last night and left the MARTAWFHOUSE OF HORRORS and looked up at Diana, the beautiful full moon, and a giant ugly freaking chemtrail was right there, bright and shimmering right through Diana, as if 2 say, “WE R CHANNEL 11 WPIX-UFO COVERUP AGENTS FALCON AND CONDOR OF 1988, AND WE WON’T FREAKING GIVE U A MOMENTS PEACE 4 THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE FUCKING LIFE, U LITTLE TURD FACE” !!!!!!!!! Screw all of your ugly whore mothers, and THAT U can take 2 the First Molesters Bank of Celine Deon Hubbies. If I or some local dude here tried something like that, we would have gone straight up the river, no passing fucking go, no 200 dollars, and no beating cancer, U sicko piece of shit!!!!!!!!!! I detest scum bags like U, I was fucked with as a kid and I hate your miserable old ugly guts. Your wife stole my song ELECTROLUV in 1985, ya thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should we turn the other cheek Diana and let them tease us just because it is LAZAR RETRACE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me tell u all a thing or 2, U would all b so fucking pissed off if your life was being totally fucking wrecked and destroyed for 20-30 years by total scum forever getting scott Mary free away with it and laughing and mocking me every cock sucking day as well, BR!!! U’d all B every bit as pissed off this moUrning as I am, and all of my helliday fucking holidays R always ruined, every mother fucking diseased filthy monstrous evil demonic year!!!!!!!!!!

Miracles, where do U wanna start. I’ve disturbed the natural order and laws of things since I built Magnesonic in 1983, crashes, disasters, storms, waves, Christ, over a 25 year period I have done 5,000 miracles, not counting Diner rotisseries, swimming without swimming, and on and on, it runs in this fucking ass hole family, what can I say my man Jay-Jay, tell me straight up ol’ buddy, what can I say kid Die, No-Mite, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no followers or believers, this is an entirely different time period and day and age. Those fucking days of the roman Empire R long gone and have been replaced by the real evil empire, the magical unknown entity that started a nightmare game with poor ol’ mountainpen maitee’s, YAR, called, “STOP GHANDI KALI & THE WII WAR OF THE PHILLIES, FLYERS, DOW, AND WOW, ITS FOREVER OWL AND POW”!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah BRA, I do not know who Allen Powell is, maybe some cuz of warmonger Colin all though he was sort of my hero, I just hated the guts of the tree man 4 being such a straight faced liar. Good riddance, we got a great new dude in the house now BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get that dog BRO, I am a dog, and I will B with U in spirit, sir!!!!!!!!!! Now on with the shoe BRO!!!!!!!!!!!

UR all totally clueless what happened here last week at the Martawfhouse Bar-BQ, BR!!!!!!!!!!!! Shortly after I got up and mingled around with the gang of wipes for an hour, I took off 4 my horrific job and day of hell. Champ was over shortly thereafter 4 a visit, and U all know this place was sardine packed. Dawn thinks she is her 7th cousin or something, she really does. She is not gonna stop until she turns this place into a rock star’s home, it is totally ridiculous. She spends Chicky’s $$$$ like Callio juice, or WATER, 4 those that refuse 2 brush up on old blogging texts and material from hell’s 4th Abbey Circle!!!!!!!! B4I start sun downing here Abbey, permit me pweeeeeze uncle 2 move on with the nightmare around here. Suddenly WOMO pushed the TOOTHCHE MAJOR button that all of my loyal following blogaud knows fully well all about. They pushed it on me last night, the poison in the chemtrails that the rain brought down 2 the surface was a mixture that makes gums and teeth hurt based on your exact DNA which the NSA has a copy of all of our DNA and if U do not believe me, then live in your deluded fantasies of thinking that people that talk like me R sick and crazy. If this makes giant cops in Williamstown and many others feel better and keeps U in your soft nice whittle cozy comfort zone, then so B it, and far B it from me 2 disturb U in your peaceful blissful ignorance my brother!!!!!!!!! U know some people love 2 tell me, and I quote, “Let it go”. Let what go ass holes? This is not in the past. This is an ever ongoing nightmare. I am in torment. I am in constant physical pain and agony, mental anguish, emotional fucking torment and torture, and spiritual and ritual endless persecution and damnation with this sicko ASTRAL REALM BRIGGBASE/LEVIATHAN CULT and their wicked diseased fucking games straight out of the fires of fucking hell, BRO!!!!!!!!!! This is not a memory, this is an ongoing fucking major nightmare of endless rock chucking bunt tapping torment and torture, BR!!!!!!!!!!!! I am like the super 1969 Spirograph game toy, they just can’t or won’t leave me the hell alone, just like Condor and Falcon from WPIX said, right on that television freaking documentary show, BRA!!!!!!!!!!! I must really freaking turn them on, and not just in the purple 4 us all fall, BRO!!! Hay I’d let this damn shit go in a New York city heartbeat, if THEY would let me and stop these awful things that now r happnin’ 2 me, BUT I GUESS THAT’S THE FREAKING WAY IT GOES, HUH RODNEY DANGERFIELD??????!!!!!!! Goddess, those cymbals crash louder every day I swear to the Astral Heavens they do, what is this thing with FIELDS and HARBORS, MC??????????? They sure do not bring me thousands of hours of 13 blissful copyrights but this traveler from a place called New Jersey is one pissed off mother trucker on this wonderful LAZAR RETRACE DAY OF OH-CRIME-NINE, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U know what I call of this 4 those that know all the codes involved here, just so U don’t die of a fucking heart attack? Mental-I-Ching. We all do it, and no one yet even has clue number point one about it. My life shows it up a lot because my life is so freaking bizarre and totally outlandish that it makes words like surreal and unfathomable seem like abridged shortcuts that R basically verbally descriptively as dead as a slab at the morgue, BR!!!!!!!!!!!

H-A-P-P-Y~~~~~L-A-Z-A-R~~~~~R-E-T-R-A-C-E~~~~~D-A-Y, evweebody, whaaaaaaa wabbit Fwudd!!!!!!!!!!! So on with what transpired last Sunday at this wonderful home of smiles and rooms that all sort of go into freaking one another, YRU doing this 2 me Ernie Scylla??????????????? Oh and thanx Paul Dirthole and David scuzsleaze Mahon. Thanx 4 looping me around when I begged U2 get me the fuck out of this, thanks ya rotten BRIGGER BASTARDS!!! Oh well, the movie’ll B out any day, whaaaaaaa and YAR, but then my machine gets its licks in 2, huh maitee’s!!!!!!!!!! Don’t B a hero Captain, U’ll get rescued BR!!!!!!!!!!!!! B4I start further sun downing here Abbey, let me go on with the story and make me pernt Archibald Queen!!!!!!!!!!! First there is spouse cheating going on, and nobody fucks with Dawn’s man. Then Joe fell victim 2 the Toothache-Major button, and drove home and was going 2 kill himself. He got a hold of some pain meds and since this entire family, not counting the great one, but I think all the others, all of them, have substance abuse problems, and things went further south. The kids got into a grape throwing fight and food flew all over the place. How can I say what I want and remain politically correct? I cannot, so I won’t say it, U cannot tell the truth anymore, but people know what is getting said here if they compare blogs. This is Y cauks act and feel the way they do, I am not the P word, and always have been physically attracted 2 the black girls, I am just telling truths. Money and meds disappeared from rooms, and personally, Dawn thinks BRO JOE is the culp. I have no facts and was a dozen miles away on my post, I cannot speak 2 what I did not first hand C and witness. I do not operate that way. Much more than this happened, this is just some of the more eventful stuff that led 2 me walking out of me ol room the next morning maitee’s and right smack dab into a huge family fight. Lisa almost was picked up and thrown right out the dining room window, yes these rooms need some hallways MC!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe the magic is in the stairs and halls and gift boxes, my teen queen!!!!!!!!!!! Please do not hate me and think I am picking on your family, I will tell u straight something right now brown eyes. This has been the experience of my life and it started when U were just a few months old in your new form. I never wanted in, I never wanted 2B part of this nightmare, and I do not hold U responsive, just please let me vent out my anger at TAWF, they R murdering me, brown eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It goes on in dreams at the Lakehouse, then it works its way down into the waking world, U of all people know how the Lawtronics in this entire system work, we have the diction and u admitted this through the back door, and U know I am telling U the truth. Scylla, I will go u one better. If U were me, what would UB thinking right about now, tell Rog and he will get the answer 2 me, but U know that all ready TQ!!!!!!!!! Y have U not let me remember any interactions now 4 quite a while? RU angry with me TQ???????? Only U have the answers 2 these questions 990. I do not know what it means but Rog mentioned something about a specific thing I did or did not do that UR mad at. I hope 2 get an answer that is honest from him at the next note time whenever that is, this is right out of the twilight zone, no one would believe any of this in a million years, but they did not believe I am quite sure, the beach robbery, Sally saying something 2 Rick the Atlantic City Mayor assistant when Ann King’s great personal friend Jim Whalen was Mayor, and how the retaliation was done with a Trenton radio station DJ starting a filthy rumor about Sally being let’s just say not quite a non-Morian!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gaveesh Tony kick in the stones??????????? If it is my telling so much bad stuff about family Scy, hay brown eyes, my family makes your look tame. The story up in Braintree is never gonna B forgotten and everybody vanished off the island after uncle permit-me croaked back in the early eighties. If this is what it is that UR mad at me 4, I will stop. The last thing I ever want is my 990 mad at her THAT-BOY. He also said a bit about my revealing things about Paula, what can I tell U, it happened. I am not gonna ever do anything, so if that is what is on your mind, sorry 4 worrying U. The final thing he hinted was about my knowing what U want me 2 do 4U and if I can do it without saying anything. I have no clue what he is referring 2, must B more specific, I cannot read his mind, or yours, remember your old tricks SDSJKK, I will B asleep in an hour or 2 and hopefully stay there a long time. If I had my way it would B forever, U know that!!!!!!!!!! U know that there is absolutely nothing that I would not do 4U Scylla, even if U come over and knock my lights out. Cuz Dawn said again that it might happen, she plays U all the time, but never when I am around. I do not know the story of what is going on, but I think my password has been breached by your family, sorry, I must go here again as I live with them remember, U wanted me 2, U showed me this place in a dream back last June 21. I am worried because of something that I stumbled onto that I know was either U or it was them, I do not believe any other person would have said it online!!!!!!!!!!!!

In closing this blog today, whether Scylla reads it today or not or ever, Roger will and it will get back so that is no concern presently. I need 2 say another thing B4i crash out of this waking world nightmare and into a new nightmare most likely that is out there blowing in the wind somewhere, many unknown times. First, despite the nasty chemtrail attack, your moon was so lovely Diana last night, in-between times where WOMO screwed it all up with chem cloud poisoning. Google up chemtrails/contrails, and visit these 2 great sites lads, labs, and lassies, and other dogs out there escaped from ships and Dogtown’s. These sites R: www.chemtrail-central.com/ and www.chembusters.com/. U will prove 2 yourself how not crazy I am when U look at other sites that say the very sane things that I am saying, some R even written by licensed physicians. Just as a licensed qualified psychiatrist named doctor Bruce Goldberg wrote a fascinating book and U all should get it if U have any interest in THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, as U will c another non certified individual, recognized and prominent in his medical field out on the west coast, and I speak of his great work written a dozen years ago give or take that u can get at www.amazon.com/ or any bookstore anywhere, and is called TIME TRAVELERS FROM OUR FUTURE. Do I agree completely with all that is said in this book? No, but I still think it is a great work, and no 2 people agree completely on a subject this far out and this complex. In the name of the Astral Gods, just get his book, he is not on social security disability and certified a nutcase. He is more trustworthy than poor Mountainpen, so tread his words in the name of shit, BR!!!!!!!!!!!

Y is roulette such a huge part of all of this some R and have been wondering, and I will now tell all of U just exactly what the situation is Inspector Superman Henderson Louigee!!!!!!!! Numbers R magical, they do not lie or make up a thing, and they have nothing 2 prove 2 a single soul, BRA!!!!!!!!!!! Every event and interaction within this wave and particle reality that appears so real and solid and tangible, and is not, is a cosmic number, everything. 2 understand what goes on in one single apartment in one single town 4 one single day would require a computation machine the size of Planet Earth. Still, simple things can B deduced and recognized. Full pictures cannot ever come out and things seem 2 go awry just when U think U have figured something out, and this is all part of a huge cosmic game that the Astral World Gods R playing with themselves while they R dreaming in this Shakespearian stage of us, and enjoying a double coated form of entertainment of acting and watching the show simultaneously, an Astral Realm thrill of unfathomable proportions. I will not give U all the information, but it began in December of 1982 at 1802 Robin Hill apartments with a man named George Belton. 1983 was the year of magic, the year that I played this game with him as well as a man named James T. Burr. These 2 men R directly responsible 4 altering my life in ways that I can only say R on a cosmic scale times the speed of light cubed, BRA!!!!!!!!! If either one of these men were never born Jimmy Stuart, the elevator room would have produced a totally different group of potential interactive menus 4 my Earthly existence as Mountainpen. Take my word 4 that if U ever took anything. Every time a major siege starts, I can walk 2 any table and if it is within 12 hours or so of the start of a new siege after a back off period, most of the following 10 numbers always without fail will come in within 25 spins: 3, 4, 7, 10, 12, 20, 23, 27, 0, 00. After a siege goes on about 3 days, the last 4 of these numbers R extremely hot over 40 spins or so. I am wondering if any of U could replace my siege with some negative in your life, perhaps an abusive lover, a horrendous boss, U get the picture, try it and e mail me and tell me if U get what I get, as there is magic in cosmic memory and interactiveness between all events in the world of waves and particles. In the year 2001, a strange thing happened with roulette and me, regarding the accepted laws of probability in mathematics. B4I go on, I must specify something, and that something is that this century is beyond surreal, despite how ugly and evil and surreal that I thought the past century was, no contest, no comparison, no competition, BRO, NONE WHATSOEVER!!!!!!!!!!!! This was back when I was guarding a building from March through August in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, and this place that I Rotten-Berry come from, cakes!!!!!!!!!!! Long story short as can B made BR, it was the following summer at the Tullytown, Pennsylvania Landfill that I proved beyond a doubt that what happened 2 me in 1986 when I literally was yanked from heaven into hell and stopped from winning at roulette in the Atlantic City casinos, by what I named and termed negamagging intentionally being performed by the WOMO enemy, not yet named OTAMM, as this was early on in my story BRO, but this is Y my persecutors began persecuting me with all of this nightmare, 2 prevent me from indeed breaking out of hell and exiting the HUNTINGTON CURSE. Aniwho in returning 2 the days just shy of the landfill job, and the proving of the WOMO ENEMY’s negamagging, intentionally bringing my luck factor way down by making a shambles of my life continually as life and luck run together as most people instinctively do know but never dare really admit 2 themselves on a totally awake and conscious level of awareness, BRA, let me get right 2 this!!!!!!! I was at this building and no one was around 4 two thirds of the time, I was in sort of a bomb shelter, U could not hear loud thunder in there. I know this as Diana came right into my hand and I ran out and sure enough, she was all over me outside, U would say there was a major thunderstorm outside. Same diff, whether U choose 2 know this or not, BR. My point is that I had extended times where not one thing was around 2 disturb me, and that includes any kind of major Otammic persecution from diseased slime ball WOMO!!!!!!! Again, OTAMM, stands 4 Organized Trash Against Michael Mountainpen, and fits my non-pen name as well, both containing the MM initials, BRA!!!!!!! 4 a long time, say 5 months or so, I used what is called the BAD system, 4 playing the roulette bank. BAD means Betting Against Doubletons. A doubleton in roulette is a 2 string, and technically, in outside bets, it would B an outcome of reversing 2 strings such as EEOOEEOOEEOO or BBRRBBRRBBRR, U get the pernt Archibald!!! After 30 thousand spins my profit was holding after house vig from the 0 and the 00, an unbelievable 28 units per thousand or 2.8 per hundred, also termed in kilo-spins or KS as 2.8/KS. Math laws do not permit this kind of large number system profit, 2 suddenly totally fail. But some huge things were done 2 me late in the scummer time of the oh scum one year that forced me into a major systems total crash. I talked 2 several engineers with lots of probability math stats science knowledge under their belts and told them a simplified version of the entire situation Inspector SHL. The men said after running a program on an advanced science lab computer, that what happened deifies laws in math, that a curve and ratio, that steep after 30 KS, was not within mathematical possibility, it just was not, and they said they would bet their lives on a trip 2 Mars on this. I cannot tell U who these men R, it would endanger many people. Mother contacted the President of the famous Raytheon Corporation around 1986 or 1987, President Richard Millhouse Nixon’s ‘hatchet man’. He secretly (back door) told my mom that I was screwed, and nothing could B done 2 stop it, UCI totally knew it from what this man wrote back in a letter, but it went by poor ol mom. I think it was along the lines of the Williamstown giant-cop-syndrome, and I further think this letter led 2 mom’s demise through playing solitaire and getting quanta messages and not being able 2 handle what came next. Long story short and let me make all of this totally and perfectly Sarah Jacobson Infiltrator Giftbox Clear, Rich-37!!!!!!!!!!!!! These 2 men told me that I was indeed the victim of enemy negamagging, they never said it, never knew about it, but what they did not say said it fucking all my brothers!!!!!!!!!!!! U all should know about the Provenzono stuff, the helicopters that frightened this man away from me, and all the stuff where was robbed and messed with by this disease out here called the WOMO and the ASTRAL REALM BRIGGERS, really, the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL or the one third of them that is so purely evil it can never B worded, not by Shakespeare or all the great literary minds all combined together. 4 now I have said all I wish 2 say, the BAD SYSTEM should work, but it crashed and burned after making me nearly 900 units of profit over 5 months. If it reversed, it had 2 reverse in a slower ration, as the law of large numbers in ratio 2 linear number conversion insists on this rule mathematically, BRO!!!!!!!!!!! When I was fired without a cause by the computer people in the building that lied about me and got me fired when I did nothing at all, and after WOMO found out that I had gone 2 a computer science lab about proving I am a victim of intentional negamagging, maybe not a prosecutable offense in 2001, but not what they wanted aired and exposed by any long shot BR, and this is how they retaliated, and then I was furious. It was the weekend of Labor Day Holiday and I had finished up. I got the call that I had been fired the next Tuesday. I got on Magnesonic and did the hugest crush destruct I-2-D punishment sequencing System I ever did since I built the freaking machine back in 1983 and then the full scale model of it later in 1985. If I wanna stay out of Guantanamo it may B a good idea 2 shut the fuck up right here and right now Lieutenant Van Buren, we don’t need out blood pressure up cutie pie!!!!!!!!!!!! Hay, maybe it is all just a series of coincidences, me ol lawyer would surely argue it if ever prosecuted. I did not start this fucking war, it began 3,000 years ago when I was King David, and Sarah-Stacey just loves 2 play her endless teen aged games. Then it got nasty real quick in the middle nineteen-sixties with Aunt Geraldine Snow and her great personal friend the Shaw of Iran. This can all B fact-checked out by the feds, the FBI can check out my entire story and all of my fucking claims, if they ever take me onto a front burner, and they will C that I am telling a major true sad tale of freaking woe, I never instigated this hell nightmare, I never started this war. I may have 2 end up finishing it and removing one planet from this star system if this shit does not back the fuck off of me and damn soon, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRO, this is all copyrighted Michael Mountainpen and so R the BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, and also this is all registered on a blogging registry website. Google and SWISS and KS-World Labs of 2296, this is all blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm.

I now END THIS TRANSMISSION me old maitee’s, YAR, and good luck Cap!!!!!!

No comments: