Thursday, April 23, 2009

title on doc

“HATED, HACKED, AND HEINOUSLY HARASSED”
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY PROJECT CONTINUING FROM 1995 AUDIO
Datfile: 042309.979----Beginning Transmission:


TOLD YOU GINA BLOGAUD, DOW JONES UP EVERY DAY, FLYERS WIN EVERY GAME AND WILL GET LORD STANLEY‘S CUP, AND PHILLIES LOSE EVERY GAME, EXACTLY AS I MOTHER FUCKING SAID AND PREDICTED, WITH A SEVEN (7) STRAIGHT CONSECUTIOVE WEEK GAIN ON THE STOCK MARKET SYSTEM. I told U all this would happen and have been totally right now 4 seven straight mother fucking weeks, BRO!!!!!!!!!!! That horrible attack on my may way into work on that Sunday mother fucking afternoon with the motor cycle gang in league with the National Security Agency Briggbase airplane, did it!!!!!!! UC, it is a lot like with magic tricks, U go 2 a magic show and do not know how the tricks R done, and they seem like miracles, despite most adult average intelligence being sufficient 2 know otherwise that it is just a trick, and some R damn good ones 2. U may not ever have me B able 2 properly explain 2U how this stuff is done 2 me, in so much as the actual mechanics of this operation, and how it makes this other thing happen with a preponderance of agreement that when they persecute and mess with me, it hurts the Philadelphia Phillies, and makes the Philadelphia Flyers and the New York Stock Exchange prosper. For mother fucking 23 years this has been going on, and with sufficient regularity 2 dispel any possibility that these 4 events R not somehow and 4 whatever the real reason being, TOTALLY A CONNECTED REALITY, the 4th event being me. My real pen name should B Fourth-Event. The fucking shit hit the fan Tuesday when Dawn went, if memory is correctly serving me, 2 the Berryville Welfare building regarding her electrical assistance checks that suddenly had become cut off without warning or explanation, just poof, they no longer appeared on the electric bill as a credit. What U have not been told is that a filthy LAMBRIGG CULTIST was used at this place 2 fucking mess with me, and U only think that U know about this giant pussy slut. B4I go on, Jane Stinkwhoreweeds has been nailing me 2 the cross constantly, getting me 2C her trashy ass ones continually no matter how I go major out of my way 2 freaking avoid them. Also MAJOR DEATH ANGEL ATTACKS R ALL AROUND ME, IT IS OFF THE FUCKING SCALE. Ed Himacane insists that I am doing things wrong with the computer, and he is not welcome in this fucking room any more, I am not taking this fucking bull shit on top of all the fucking bull shit that I am forced 2 mother fucking take every day and night of my life. The hacking is constant and major, and I all ready know I will have difficulty in posting my blogs, as all sorts of screens were up when I switched my TV mode 2 the S-Video, and the TV becomes my computer monitor. That giant sleazy girl was all around and popped up our of nowhere when Ann and I were in the basement office of the welfare building, and when I went back 2 the car with Ann a short time later, Ann told me she was going 2 walk across the street 2 the local town pharmacy and pick up some medications that were waiting 4 her. While I remained in the car, and her daughter Dawn was still in the building talking 2 the department that handles the utility assistance 4 the poor, I said aloud since no one could hear me, being by myself in the vehicle, words 2 the effect of sleazy Brigger giant trash, and a few other adjectives that were not extremely nice, and suddenly, she was standing right next 2 me holding a cell phone and carrying on some real or fake conversation, who really knows, and was just a few feet from my vehicle. She never exited the building, and there was no other way 4 her 2 just suddenly B where she was. I had not taken my eyes off the front area ahead of me and Ann had just come out and sat in in the car maybe 2 minutes tops and then left 2 walk across the street 4 her meds. I swear 2 everything that I hold dear 2 my heart, and to righteousness itself, and 2 all of Morianity, and 2 my never attaining and reaching the coveted oblivion or nirvana, should this B a lie or in any way a phony or exaggerated story. This is a true account of what happened 2 me a few mornings ago, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Things like this have happened 2 me all my life, some may know of or remember the ELLY/HELLEN/VIQUEEN story of early middle July of 1997. Some may remember what happened a short time B4 the Phillies won the 1980 World Series, while I was driving into my job at the Camden recording studio and laboratory in late summer time on the road Edmund Scientific Company is on, right past it heading southbound towards the black Horse Pike. The young male hitchhiker who told me that is, “that if I did not give him a ride, he would break my car”, and sure enough somehow at this exact spot coming home that night from my job, he did, it all is somewhere reported and recorded, on my www.blogger,com/ website, and is all an official and documented legally, part of MORIANITY!!!!!!!! The part that is every bit as fantastic as his promise 2 break my car coming true 9 hours or so later give or take, was that he was somehow able 2 keep getting ahead of me on this road, at the intersections of Clements Bridge Road and later on a ways at the black Horse Pike. This person was there right in the same basic time frame, just very shortly thereafter, that the LOVE IS 4 CARPENTERS interaction took place on the first week of June on 1980, while my body lay sleeping in a bed at the apartment of 1802 robin Hill. There is some significance, I know it, 4Y the ETTOS is always used on me 2 try and make me forget the name of the road that this took place on, which is BROWNING ROAD, Sarah-Stacey has chocolate what colored eyes and long light and bright what colored hair? Remember that 1892 and 1208 interchange just as 1980 and 2008, and that 1208 Greentree Lane was the residence of Cuz Sandy and Aunt Gerry, and I have yet 2 really tell my blogaud the entire front 2 back story about all of this, the Shaw of Iran, the Trinidad plan, and much more, all though some of my blogaud may perhaps THINK that they know it from reading some information on past blogs.

Really think about this ladies and gentlemen, some powerful cosmic force went 2 a major hyper time amount of expended energy and trouble, 2 set events into motion that led up 2 everything in my locked box at the Dellway Arms Apartments late in 1969, being forever totally removed and or destroyed. Both the chain and the BOOK OF THE BEACH, did not just go missing, and all the way into 2008, and the games expert and the rock and paper hand throw game from the early oh eight interaction, there is no way anyone can look at this complex series of wild and bizarre events and not C that a huge dark sinister plot filled with malevolence 2 the point of boiling over in the witches pot, CAN LOOK AT ALL OF THIS AND SAY THAT MORE IS NOT HAPPENING THAN WHAT MAY OTHERWISE JUST QUICKLY APPEAR 2 THE CASUAL ONLOOKER. No way Hose’, absolutely no freaking ass way, BR!!!!!!

Now the United States government and Military powers, and other major global power structures, know in fact that this is all real, that my story is not fake, that I am telling U all the total truth, but since they do not have the answers either 2 who these dirt bags really R and what THEY R doing, it would B totally counterproductive on their part 2 say the very least, 4 them 2 ever come out in the open and basically admit to me or any part of the citizenry, governmental impotence. This statement here and now hinges on what I said in the recent blogging text about how they must fake out as though they know and have control over these type of situations, when nothing is further from the truth. I do not blame our government, they R every bit ass totally fucking scared and out of their mind about all of this shit, as I am. I honestly believe that they know indeed that certain citizens R going through ‘something’, and by some sort of “THEY” or “THEM” that is not capable of being better classified in diction other than saying this; and I do not blame them therefore 4 putting me on disability and classifying me a certified fucking kook, and pretending that those like me need lots of meds and couch timer, when some of U, as few as they may B, do in fact absolutely no otherwise. For those out there that claim 2 have lots of dreams and dream vividly, U know very well that I speak the truth when I say that most of your dreams can B, if necessary, classified in file 1 as opposed to file 2, and these numbers simply meaning that (type-2) would refer 2 those dreams that U know in your deepest inner self that U would most likely not even share with your significant other, and that this was not “simply some dream of wild manufactured thought processes of a subconscious mind, based on events of the day or what have U”. U KNOW, AND U KNOW THAT U KNOW, BRO, and no one can tell U differently, from your minister 2 your head shrinker; that it was just a meaningless brain activity called a dream. While on this topic, did anybody happen 2 watch the TV show tonight called SUPERNATURAL? Normally, I do not watch any of this type of TV, but I happened 2B in a room where it was on, and could not help but catch the lines, yo players, do U hear the echoes of Morianity on what side of the bed is real???? Yeah, just tell me how much I AM REALLY IMAGINING ALL OF THESE THINGS, just go ahead and try, BRA!!!!!!!!!! This has been going on since the sixties and seventies, BRO, as in ZIGGY, ZIGGY HELLO, and will things really get hot in the nineties? U can bet on that one from here 2 the Tullytown Landfill and the pig farms, and so can the Camden County Prosecutor’s Office, the fun spot 4 blocks west on the waterfront, and U can place that book next Tuesday afternoon MP. Well at the risk of getting the military Police all exited when they have absolutely nothing 2 do with any of this, perhaps signing off 4 right now would B beneficial, astute, and prudent on my part. No, there R provably 5 thousand things that I could tell that no human could ever rationally explain, as hard as they may attempt 2 anyway. I know Y these STRANGERS AMONGST US R HERE, and my Uncle Sam, does not, but Y is he called Uncle Sam, Herby? Many signed the Declaration of Independence, but only one Samuel. Do U think I do not know the story of the mountain eye, and that I do not know that all of this was planned and that I am unaware of the fact that someone did not know about my blogs 300 years ago? No, Great 7th Uncle SH, I know very well that U were a BRIGGER, and that BRIGGERS formed America 4 a very special reason, and that reason is because this is where the duplication of an upline event was destined 2 all become actualized. But I blame no one, and no longer give a mules stinky crap about family lineages. I had a lot wrong, and now IU know better. The dude gave the curse 2 Herbert, Herbert gave it 2 me, and I can only give it 2 a direct descendant, and THIS is Y the major thing with girls and me being socially maladjusted all had 2 happen, so that maybe this evil world can come 2 an end soon and B forever destroyed, and just as the Prosecutor told me when I told him about my AEB, and I quote the Prosecutor from the hot polluted nineties, along with Ziggy’s beach books, Mariena Carlittia Krassle, her daughter’s abduction of me and the removal of my chain, “U probably would B doing the human race the biggest possible favor that anyone could ever do”. How can people not C through the lies and realize that my story, far fetched as it may appear on the surface, not B totally real and true? The joke is on me, because even Dave Roth could not understand and grasp Sharon at Hilton Beach nor hyperspace equation at the highpoint Pine Forests of Warren Pinkhouse Grove. Dave witnessed incredible miracles and still at the end, he doubted. I believe that this is Y he died. He no longer served any true nor further purpose in this interdream. He dared 2 doubt after all of what he saw, and allowed the mighty Call-Ten clan 2 get away with the vicious murder of many innocent persons. Of course my Uncle Samuel knows they R amongst us, he was one of them. Now the figurative UNCLE-SAM, based on my 7th great uncle, SAMUEL HUNTINGTON, still knows 2 this day, just who I really am, and who I am descended from on 2 fronts of major pertinence, and they further know that the curse is real, that they can do nothing 2 alter the rules of the game, and it is all but a horrific and horrendous fucking game, and they R only just along 4 the ride as we all R. The gods run the show and control the lawtronics. Someday soon, I will B much more specific about the 7 dimensions, the void infinity, the Lawtrons, the great dream out escape, as well as the gods and us and how it is a reflective image of one coin with 2 sides, neither side ever able 2 face its counterpart. Sort of along the biblical lines of not being able 2 look upon sin and ?Y Jehovah turns her back on my poor uncle-J, bleeding out in agony on a tree, his brain not an inch away from a tree, the entire time, names of places R no coincidence, but then I am quite sure the mighty Scylla does indeed know this, and yet enjoys playing her endless games with my family, and wondering Y they struck back in the seventies on the island. I am not a believer in perpetuating family feuds, but the Hatfield’s and other fields and the MC-Coys do seem to endlessly live on, do they not BRO????!!! 4 now, the Empire Mountain motor mouth will sign off, just another week, 7 straight up weeks, and then 8, and then 9, it won’t fucking quit anytime soon, not as long as they have ol’ Mountainpen Football 2 kick the Christ around, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Terry Egg Harborhead, U thought U had such a great secret. I knew all along U were heading nowhere at C cubed, sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tee-Hee!!!!!!!!! I freaking T---O---L---D^^^^^A---L---L---A---U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mohrstrodomus and his Phillies Parade, read all about it in the September of oh-eight blogs on blogger dot com, I have better things 2 do with my life than fake a story the size of a galaxy, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWEL-2296, this is all blahhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Copyright Michael Mountainpen and THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN 2005-2009.

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: