Sunday, April 19, 2009

GOOD MORNING BOARD OF PUBLIC UTILITIES

“GOOD MORNING BOARD OF PUBLIC UTILITIES”
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995, ETCETERA
DATFILE: 042009.055.5555555555555555555555
BEG------INNING TRANSMISSION:


As long as I live in this hellhole ladies and gentlemen, Diana just reminded me that I most likely am wasting my time sending a letter off 2 the board of Public
Utilities later today, as my name is not on the account, it is in the name of your 3rd cuz 7 timers removed, Scylla, and translated, they have me between a rock and a hard place, and if I did not make with the jokes a little tonight I might start thinking malls and Mickey-Dees and along that sick line, so I need 2 keep things real light, Bra. They know they can truck with me all they want, with COMCAST CABLE not in my name, yet I pay a hefty price each month 2 the mighty King Dawn Marie Laines, wife of the great Guatemalan Chicky Laines, who is a direct cuz 2 the powerful ones, Doctor Joseph Allaweshes wishes Gannon of Medical Center. They hacked me major when I tried posting my blobs late yesterday morning, 2 sites made it up fine, and then they hacked and caused me difficulty on the soulcast dot com and the wordpress dot com sites, the unexplained mysteries dot com and the blogger dot com went up OK. It is not the blogging sites, the hack is NSA/CIA, translation MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, and they R using COMCAST CABLE COMPANY, knowing my rock and hard place sitch, as the account is in the name of the KING, and the QUEEN, currently known by both titles, Mister Prince Rockstar!!!!!!!! EVERY MOTHER SUCKING TIME THEY HACK, THE DOW FLIES, AND THE FLYERS WIN. I KNEW WHEN THEY HIT, THE BLOWOUT WOULD NOT COME TODAY THAT I PRAYED SO MOTHER TRUCKING HARD 4, IT WAS A DONE FREAKING DEAL ON THEIR SIDE OF THE ARMY, AND WHAT CAN I FIGHT THEM BACK WITH, WELL LET ME SHOW U WHAT?????? The series is now 2 and 1, ands my prepriction is simple child splay, FLYERS take next 2 games and murder cheat the Pittsburg Penguins. AS LONG AS THEY HAVE ME 2 DO UTILITY AND SKY PERSECUTION CONSTANTLY, BOOM, THEY WIN. It totally really honestly is just that simple, mister John Chaingift Henningsen!!! B4I show U what I will now do, let me tell U how trucking major today’s super siege of death hell was 4 me 2 take and attempt 2 absorb. I had noisy dirt bike dirt bags all over, gangs of dirt ball bikers on regular cycles, a nasty chopper attack at work when I relieved Roy Carl Weiler Senior at work this afternoon, idiots at work 2 deal with, nasty military planes, nasty sky harassment in general, nasty road assaults with vehicles that they know I totally freaking despise, an over abundance of these certain kinds of trashy cars and vans, and a major flock of DEEDEE birds as soon as I drove past town, or Berryville or Hammonton, have it whatever way U want MC Donald, trumped or not. A flock like I have not seen in ages were all over me, I rolled the window of my vehicle down and said 2 them, hay Deedee over and over and they followed me along 4 a while, but when she sends me my big birds, I always know this is SSJKK’s sign that major trouble is abounding all around me and all over me, looming like a poisonous fog of atomic fall out. Well the old kitty cat command was there also my Morians and my Lessians. I no sooner started driving through the route 30 intersection when a gang of high school girls started flirting with me, and then further on near the 7-11 store, more of them did exactly the same thing, I am fifty freaking four and a half years old, there is no Earthly reason 4 this parallel event, I only can tell U all in honesty that this nightmare is totally freaking happening 2 me, and if u choose 2 believe me then fine, and if not, then fine. Now here is one thing I will show U that I will do 2 retaliate.

MAGNESONIC, THIS IS YOUR CREATOR AND THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS, OPEN COMMAND GENERAL ORDER NUMBER 7. Go to all general and all special coded general orders and use both atomic duplicational and zero dimensional technologies. I am maxing out all your controls at 11.5, your gain is also maxed out at infinity or 11.8. Your desire key is being switched from the J-Normal-Neutral position, to the I position. Scan the multiverse and all of the 4th and the 5th dimensions FOR ALL ENEMIES OF YOUR CREEATOR, ALL PERSONS MAKING MY LIFE A LIVING INFINITE NIGHTMARE HELL!!!!!!!!!! Computer, the A/B tones equalize out as the words “post published successfully” at the website of www.blogger.com/, and I am now totally crushing and destroying an image-object that U have scanned and equalized into the representation of all of my enemies, and placing now this image-object on your TRANSPOWER BLOCK. Magnetic Sound Machine, on an I to D, A/B tone, phasing punishment sequencing system, totally wipe out, devastate, destroy, decimate, annihilate, and obliterate, these wicked scum by empowering this totally singed and crushed image-object, under max power order GO-189. G-13, G-14, CG-18, under G-1133 maxed out antihack. Major TWISTERS, EARTHQUAKES, VOLCANOES, STORMS, WILDFIRES, DROUGHTS, FLOODS, VIOLANCE, AIR CRASHES, AND ALL MANNER OF RETALITORY STRIKES COMMANDED. AT MAXIMUM POWER GAIN OF 11.8, THIS WILL DISTURB THE FIELDS OF THIS PLANET. G-901, UNDER CG-5555, AND STOP. U want 2 play with me OTAMM, fine, get ready 2 freaking BG wiped out and croak, Bra!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE FREAKING RIGHTS, CIVIL, HUMAN, AND CONSTITUTIONAL, AND THEY R BEING VICIOUSLY AND VITRIOLICALLY VIOLATED AND ABUSED, AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION. Not one rotten son of a female dog will help me out of this, no authority will believe me, this is beyond a nightmare, I know that I have mother fucking died and gone 2 mother fucking total HELL, infinite hot burning hellfire and mother fucking damnation.

Well despite another putridly awful wicked demonic shitty fucking weekend, Rog ol’ pal, your newest thing with roulette, made me 5 units on Saturday and 9 units on Sunday, let’s C what the freaking future brings into my conscious waking world illusion. U fascinate me now that I figured out that it was U in the place that terrible day, and in light of the Night of the Twisters Brigger production or movie as regular people would say, I find this all beyond wild and outlandish 2 the fifth power. U know that awful nightmare interaction a couple of weeks back told me that things were only going 2 go from the fire into the nuclear furnace. Yeah, STUCK ON LO-IS FO-CA, oh well, at least I am not stuck on Band-Aids, in my case it would require major tourniquets, BRA!!!!!!! Perhaps even an amputation. None of U will ever know what it was like in 1980 being hurled out of the universe and meeting Goddess face 2 face, and having HER sing LOVE IS 4 CARPENTWERSD 2U, not a one, not even Nicky-Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stuck, yeah, nothing gets past me, NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! What R the freaking odds 4 a song title matching a location in a 2 letter double word code???????????? Hay the Gawnum was weird and wild enough but this is straight up worldly Earth stuff, not told 2 me by a magical large black cat, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a super talk with the next door guard, Dennis. He told me something that was really music 2 my freaking ears, BRA!!!!!!!!! He said a magical thing that has mighty meaning 4 me, it wouldn’t do much 4 all of U, but then, worthless commodities can cost a million dollars when under a Huntington curse. Speaking of this topic, we all or U all, live in a world on a surface level, doing things totally without ever even knowing what is laying a little bit deeper down in the larger equation. I gave U all the somewhat nasty example with the little deal on the Hannah Montanna Show some time back. This is not 2B taken lightly. The entire human race lives in shadows and behind self created locks. Let a Mountainpen come along and shine a bright light at this wild and sick world, and wo, player, let’s get ready 2 RUMBLE, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not agree with the Pedersen’s of the world about living on a surface and ignoring the rest of the sphere down 2 its core, common sense immediately reveals 2 any thinking mind not totally dead, that doing this is wasting 95 plus percent of reality, and waste can never B a good thing. If people admitted 2 themselves all the junk that their deeper awareness traps under the waking mind, this plane right here might suddenly evolve 1000 years overnight. The planes cannot ever merge, but yo, think about how advanced we would B if we did not act in many stupid ignorant ways, burning people as witches 4 the smallest thing not all that ling ago. Christ All mighty, take a battery operated tape recorder back 2 the year 1770 and C how long U would remain unburned, ya witch. This human race is a ridiculous bunch of nonsense. Many tell me, if I’m so smart, Y am I nothing in this world? The answer is so simple it is biting U right in the ass. People that R advanced, no longer R able 2 properly function in a backward sociological order, in reference frame 2 them. It really again, Sir John, is just that simple.

Dow Jones will B up 500 points every day this coming week, FLUHERS WILL GET THE STANLEY CUP AND THE PHILLIES WILL LOSE AND LOSE. Just watch and c iof ol’ Mo0untainpen and his buccaneers R not correct as well as under his buckin’ hat, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That plus a pair of good ear plugs, and I can avoid a small part of the garbage in this every day world of misery and woe, BRO!!!!!!! Stuck my butt. Notice how my own family robbed me and hurt me, and then when it came time 2 step up 2 the plate and do something meaningful like run away from hell itself, they just get drunk and stupid and laugh, like a bunch of freaking impiciles. Well if the answer is blowing in the wind Rog, turn off the radio and keep listening, and when U get it, please leave it 4 me in your next note, as I am just about ready 2 put an end 2 this solar system once and 4 all in a quick flash, Joe Berrios. Yeah, I’m the taxi driver, the true inventor of the Matrix, and most likely am the force behind 60-80 percent of all BRIGGER PRODUCTIONS. 4 many years I watched and saw all of this and had no clue Y. I still do not know as much as I wish I could know, but I do know that the gods and their games R stupid, and absurd. This is not the way 2 deal with endless existence or being aware of it 2B more frank, just not Callio, please, BR!! Even the BRIGGERS do not cross some lines and this I have been carefully monitoring. They will not rush the curve, not even 2 fuck with me, they know what I am saying, the bastards. That’s all that matters 2 me, BRA!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KING SOIFER WORLD LABS OF 2296, THIS IS ALL BLAHHHHHH AND BLEEEEE AND BLUMMMMMM, COPYRIGHTED MICHAEL Windbag-Wayne MOUNTAINPEN-2009-ADEG, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End of this miserable rotten sick twisted diseased transmission, BR!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: