Sunday, April 26, 2009

title on doc

“ABSOLUTE WORST DAY IN 20 BRIPER YEARS”
The MILLIONTH-COUNCIL And Me {TMCAM}
The Epitome Of Harassment, Internet Version {TEOHIV}
Morianity Project Continues From 1995 Tapes, BRO
Date And Time File: 0427.029
Beginning Transmission, BR:


Well booby, bloody washcloths and all, I have finally figured out a lot of all of this, and miles do not matter, nor do I care, but UR the driver in the June 21 interaction last year, Nick ol’ boy, I remember that now clear as day after seeing U on the TV not that long ago. Rog says 4 me 2 type in hi, yall, that’s a quote, but he will B mad as he said not 2 say what I am gonna say now, it has got 2B said. It seems the Briggbase Period is YI have been involved in all of this nonsense, and it had nothing 2 do with me ever, moving, not moving, nothing. Let me tell U the thick and thin of all of this, as I just did what Nep-Jup told me 2 do, and sure enough it was another game, as I knew it would b, and don’t laugh, I knew it all along, bub!!!!!!!!!!! As 4 the once a week thing, I do not think this can B really dealt with by the normal society and their limited technology. Since Brigger rules R as they R, and I know them only all 2 well, I guess we all prepare 2 wear lots of hats, just I was mysteriously told by a lady special education teacher back in the mighty year of Count Petofi. Yeah Count, sir, U were right all along, I would like 2 get there 2, again, and stay there forever, it beats the hell out of infinite fire and damnation, BR!!!!!!!!!!! As long as a physical body is attached however, that Dark shadows nonsense won’t work, it works, but U can only stay a while, as with any great “dream”. Well, free as a child or not, miss country superstar thief dream city, U can only stay 4 a while, and that is that. If U want a trip 2 freedom, and U do not have someone in the 24th century retracing U, Binder sand Binder not needed with that fish tale miss Humpback phone number whale Kirk, maybe U can attain some freedom, but think in reverse now, remember that is always truth, and know that no matter what,
UR always IN the dreamshift, and U have many hyperspace dream-downs all over googolplexes of parallel universes as well, BRA!!!!!!!! That son, is reality Jimmie Boatkisser Dean!!!!!!!!!! My cuz was a total ho, sorry she was all over U like that, need 2 tell true stories or my credibility will get shot at a very high rate of velocity. My only white-lie in all of Morianity that I did fess up 2, BR, was that Sarah did not really come 2 my aid on the bus that July night on the 12th back in freaking 70. I needed 2 hang onto that make believe crutch and now I managed quite successfully 2 kick it away and stand on my own 2 feet. If Jehovah gave a shirt about me, nobody will ever convince me that she would have allowed all of this hell 2 befall me. Anipoop, despite the worst day in about 20 years or one briper, Rog, your cool system made me 3 units, and that is unbelievable, BR. I could not play 2 much, as they made me sick as hell. There is as u know, no real disease or death or any of this illusion that mortals mush concern themselves with, it is all an attack. Nothing really ages or changes, disease, olds age, physical death R all pure illusion, and controlled 100% by Lambrigg Cultists, your Holy Book lads and lassies my word this a bit differently, it is saying precisely the same thing however, believe that BR!!!!!!!!!! Funny how this topic now round robins the conversation back 2Y I was given the June 21 of oh eight’s major interaction, mortals use the term DREAM. “Whatever”, Congressman, and please say hi 2 Angel 4 me, and also, Al Pileggi from the band, if and when U get a free seck and R not thinking of running against BO in twelve. The old days of Oak street live on, and U did such a nice job 4 me Bro, glad U decided 2 go into politics and not become a BRIGGER, U may, being connected with me from ‘75, have also suffered the 20 year max out. Sorry, the time of the year thing again, cannot help it every year, just as with the middle of freaking July. These 2 times bring back gargantuan memories. No normal person has things like these things happening 2 them, and I do not give a hoot and a holler 2 the hillbillies who believes me or not, BRA!!!!!!!!

Chemtrailing was super bad, motor cycles were off the charts, and between the Briggers turning up the OVEN BUTTON as well as the TOOTHACHE MAJOR BUTTON, while on top of all of that, giving me off the scale persecution and harassment, it was beyond what even this special ops forces marine can bear and remain totally healthy, Mister Levy!!!!!!!!!!! I say this kiddingly of course, U should have 2, just as I never claimed I really know what happened back in 1980, not with Vera Miles, not with Donna, not with Tahren, and as Diana puts it so incredibly, not with NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! Your moon was lovely tonight my teen queen, a beautiful orange colored crescent descending from the western horizon, this is the one thing that made the day survivable, BR!!!!!!!!! Yeah, the high school musical of the 20th century, and no fiction involved James Patterson, it all happened, just pweeeeeze, do not ask me what and how, or 4 that freaking matter, who, as I know the truth and the truth does not set normal people free, it would literally freaking drive them mad!!!!!!!!!!! I died of a heat stroke around 8 of the clock, and of course, I was as always retraced, but when I died, I was standing on a strange hill overlooking something, and Nick told me the truth. At least some honesty now, thank U booby. I have been liked 2 by experts, and many in your married family, BRO. Truth always is such a refreshing change from my day 2 day routine of bull pit!!!!!!!!!!! No one would believe what I could blog about big top name persons who told me they would do major things 4 me in exchange 4 this or that, and the latest being at the turn of the century, I do not wish 2 talk the Kruk about it, John, go swing on a baseball. Speaking of baseball, wo, when I am willing 2 SACRIFICE my credibility, it usually makes the EVIL EMPIRE or the ALEE fail, or helps it along. Unlike the oh-eight Phillies Parade, I never said I saw the flyers win the Sar-Stanley’s Cup, I said that if they cannot get it this year with all the hell I am going through, worse than ever in my entire life, then speaking strictly on parallel statistical event science, good luck ever seeing this victory guys, as this is as bad as it can get without me permanently dying, and this would result in your playing about as well as U would have all along if U had never had me 2 kick around and use your miserable ICPE-TECK against me since August of 1986, BR!!!!!!!!! Missed me Dirtweeds, it is quarter past scum one, Tee hee ha ho hum!!!!!!!!!! Maybe some people that can read through a powerful and necessary code, now realize that the television hit serial of the nineteen sixties DARK SHADOWS, was far from fictional, at least the part with the freaking Leviathans. U have no clue how much I deplore, detest and despise these despicable abominable reprehensible crude lewd vulgar obscene nasty twisted diseased Lambrigg Cultists, MC. U know that your THAT-BOY wishes U only the best forever, 990-990-990-990-990!!!!!!!!! Robin Hill and 1802 when spelled out both equal this PCN, Huh Gawky? Wo, add them up now, does it really get louder than cymbals like these, baby love, monster-ass, this is beyond monster-ass, so please do not set any fires in strange places, thank U. I do not forget the dreamshift, just because I exist here humanly as Michael Mountainpen. So, blogaud, Lester Upline as I jokingly refer 2 him as, short circuited his own self. This proves a biblical principle that a house divided against itself cannot stand. U want 2 turn my lungs into bloody wash cloths in July of 1970, and then pull another major stunt in the future, and now U want me 2 work magic. Maybe I will, if U publicly admit who UR2 the entire planet. It is time 4 the world 2 understand that upline and downline is not owned by Tupperware and Amway. This is a powerful reality and just because the physicists of 2000 AD cannot grasp how a 5-30 watt brainwave can downline endless multiverses, is no different than expecting someone 300 years ago 2 understand any of our technology, take a battery operated tape recorder back 2 the witch hunt days of the early American colonies, and U will B lit up and stink of ashes 4 miles, VERA BROWNING!!!!!!!!!! Hay, I cannot explain the demos either. Live with it, I have. Well, the truth is out, and as Dave Smith would say, when real evidence in the real world supports a belief system, UR not imagining it, I know that all ready DS, and your initials fascinated me back in 1970, I wonder Y?????????????

People may someday get the way this all works, and then they will indeed come 2 know that nothing ever can B set out of balance, and that laws of causation R not as simple as the sci-fi shows, and that a hyperspace equation is built into every microsecond. If stuff like what is happening 2 me would throw the balance off, then Y is the world still spinning tonight my friends? Yes, 3 units ain’t bad, and I was 2 sick 2 play and got worse, and then died. Here I am, back again, and again, and again, the grave seems 2 have a very difficult time holding certain members of my weird family. At least that is what the books all preach!!!!

Google and SWIS and KSWL-2298, this is all blahhhhhh and bleeee and blummmmmm and also is copyright 2009, Michael Mountainpen, and also THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN. THIS TERMINATES THIS TRANSMISSION, BRO:

No comments: