Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SORRY

“Sorry 4 My Lacking Social Skills On This Must Tell Story”
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995/ ETCETERA
DATFILE: 042809.526.5555555555555555555555555
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


Part 2 of the above title is now included, and this document after a brief editing, has been made as one and the same. If therefore U do not wish 2 reread the old and short first blog, skip 2 where the first end transmission is stated. Tank U Lester, and Gina Blogaud!!!!!!!!!


I got your message Briggbase, sorry, I can not always B as non-blunt as U would have me B, and yes I do break all of the Mary MC GREGOR RULES. I do not feel like a fool lost in the year of 1977, but I am under heavy siege. Nasty bikers R loudly riding day and night up and down my street, all throughout last night’s Phillies game, I would have called the fucking police if I was living alone, and cannot believe that there is no limit on permitted noise, there R some noise abatement laws on the books and cops just R2 busy 2 want 2 ever B bothered enforcing them. That Son, is total reality, with or without Jimmie Boatkisser Dean and family. A nasty chopper zenithed over my house at past one this moUrning, planes have been constant, it started Sunday and has just been major bad now day after day. Sooner or later major pussy command will kick in and they’ll B very fucking sorry when one day I decide 2 take advantage of it, as when this strange magical event happens, I mysteriously turn into some type of a legend rock star, or so U would think, and can have literally almost any woman or girl I want. It is totally a supernatural event, just as my inability 2 remain in the grave is as well, and obviously it is part of this family and its strange astral world connections. A child can C all this from reading my blogs. No one would make up a story like this, it would B beyond pointless and ridiculous 2 make this up and blog it out 2 the world, BRO!!!!!! Chemtrails have been nasty since Sunday, they R all over the Atlantic County, New Jersey skies, USAESMWG, please get your pods or cells or whatever U new age tekkies use, and snap some pix and upload them 2 the media, B4 we all get very ill and die as a human race, there is no more excuse 4 this than there was 4 yesterday, huh Bloomy???????????? That was really reprehensible, but don’t blame our top dog, he is a real cool dude. It was other JO that kept the lid on it over at Briscoe and the gang’s houses.

I tried going into a light trance earlier after the chopper attack and a major thing happened while I was tranced out, I was abducted by a powerful evil BRIGGER and taken into an interrogation room on the base. They think I forgot, I played along, they always tell me 2 count backwards from 20 and when I never reach zero, I wake up and do not remember the experience, but Gawky Gaukauk taught me a powerful secret. When abducted, and told after an interrogation 2 count backward, silently say the number 2 myself plus 5, so I say 20 aloud and then silently say 25, 2 myself, and so forth. This disrupts their psycho-suggestion inter-trance control over my regaining access and memory 2 the event. It sure enough came back after I was showering this morning, boom, I dropped a bar of soap onto the shower floor and as I bent down 2 pick it up, pow, it all came back 2 me. A weird BRIGGER entity wanted 2 know lots of things about my days that began in the very early nineteen eighties and then he started 2 ask me about 1968 and YI am blocking a trip I took 2 Long Island, 2 my cuzes place at 175 Peninsula Drive over in Babylon. I had been, this is gospel truth, all throughout my adult life, I had been suppressing a huge reality in 1968 that time right now will not PERMIT me uncle Nebuchadnezzar 2 get more specific about, but later on in another blog, set ready 2 go 2 the toilet without reaching one, BRO when I tell U a horrific true story, it is so horrible that I began 2 cry in the shower as the memories poured back in. U missed me Jane Smellbuckets Notfondau!!!!!!!!!

Now 4 the really other big story on Mountainpen News. After Joe King found the strange device that was signaling some controlling interruption between my ignition and my car radio system in my vehicle, and removed it, suddenly his fiancé want ballistic over some inconsequential thing and gave him an ultimatum. He was told by her that he needed 2 choose either her or the family, and that he was no longer 2 come around the Hammonton Berryville branch, and this is not and I’ll admit 2 this, the first time that this wild girl has started family feuds with other New Jersey branches of Scylla’s extended and major dysfunctional family. Still, the coincidence that this all occurred right directly after he discovered the planted strange device by the National Briggbase Security Agency, is way 2 much 2 expect either Abbey Carmichael, or me, 2 accept. We just do not buy into things like strange coincidences being indeed just purely random happenstance events, sahwee Chawee. Still even bigger is the fact that Lester from the upline world is very pissed off that I have come 2 remember that he was the driver in that 06/21/08 interaction, but these R the chances that people and entities take when they play with persons that have strange psychic abilities. I hate the word psychic, or powers, I would rather say sensitive, tuned in, aware, enlightened, and containing abilities, this is more the wordage that I prefer, still U get the point, subtle or blunt. This part of your wife’s extended wild family plans 2 leave this medical building in early June, this is all anyone needs 2 know right now. Huge things R happening and I will keep U all informed as we go but 4 now, I must go. BYE-BYE.

End Transmission: Or on the original document, it was bye-bye and end of tranny ye sweet miserable ugly granny, YAR, now we move on with this second blogging text of the day at just past four this disasternoon.

Yes I did get your message yesterday Lambrigg cultists, and Lester was not missed off as U can C from my edit and rewrite, but always as usual, pweeeeeze notice the fascinating way the hacking works 2 always B smart-ass cute in the word alterations, as in THE MISTS R HERE, in the song I wrote and copyrighted back in late 1996 or the start of 1997, called, “Don’t Hide, U can’t Hide. Yes jerk offs, I know all about U, Y the great Dark Shadows got cancelled in 1971, and much more, BRO!!!!!!!

First things first, since none of U can relate 2 existence in dreamshift where nothing is really in any sequential order. Dawn was off the scale difficult starting this afternoon, after we left a house that we R attempting 2 rent, just on the opposite side of town, that is cheaper and much nicer than this one, but Y shouldn’t it b when it is really a symbolical medical office, huh MC? Aniwho, back on ABP, Bloomy and other blogauders, Dawn popped some weird-pills or something, and got really nasty and twisted. She is a diagnosed bipolar, but let me tell U the real facts behind all; these enicks and itises and mental or said perhaps more appropriately, psychological dysfunctions, etcetera, BR!!!!!!!! This entire thing is a Serena Law And Order Death Penalty Cop Out, or in my now abbreviated word, SLAODPCO, it is all one big, and 2 pronounce this a bit better, slay-od-paco. It is one big fucking cop out. OK, U may B thinking 2 yourself, this asshole is not a medical doctor, a licensed and qualified psychiatrist, or what have U, and hear he is a like a total ass jag off spouting off authoritatively about subjects where he lacks any official expertise. No, UR totally on the freaking $$$ BRO, but here is what I will retort right back at any of chall’s as there always is 2 sides 2 a story, and this has yet 2B ever, a disproved statement, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been thrown around nut cases all of my life, and I have done my own very extensive clinical and personal research on the subject, and just because this global society has geared and set up a system where in order 2 legally B qualified and able 2 actually practice such trades without licenses, this entire thing just proves a totally fixed world. In a real open free society, all that is out the window. If the 5 percent of contractors, lawyers, doctors, stone masons, bartenders, ship builders, or bakers and on and on, R indeed the best, and the 30 percent at the bottom R totally no good, a free open society would quickly get the word out and around, and they would B forced 2 wear other hats real quickly, while those top fivers would B working at top hospitals and law firms, U would B rewarded as U produce, not because daddy was fucking able 2 get U into fucking Yale or Harvard, as well as pay the money 2 cheat your way into a diploma, this entire world is totally fucking fake and phony, and it impresses me like 60 fucking megatons of total stinky dog shit, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!! Let us take the art of sound engineering 2 make a quick point. I worked as a tape duplicator at a sound recording studio from 29 July in 1979, until the 11th night in March of 1981. I watched a lot of good and bad engineers apply their trade and do their thing. Those that were the cream rose 2 the top, and those that were not so great were out the door and shown the gates out beyond that, 2 quote Eddie Farrell, the production manager of RPL, back in late 1980. I hold no certificate, and was a tape duplicator, but on all my off or in-between times during runs when tapes were automatically mass duplicating, I was studying, watching, learning, and growing, little Sprout!!!!!!!!!!! I know a little more about sound engineering than many engineers, BRA. I purchased some out stock junk from the plant at 5 cents on the $ and played with it at home from the moment I would get up and until it was time 2 shave and shower and go off 2 the recording studio. In no time at all, word spread, and my coworkers were asking me 2 duplicate tapes of their music, at my home, I never charged, I found it pleasurable. This was 3 decades ago, now if I have 2 look at any BRIGGER ,equipment of any kind, I am taken back and instantly repulsed. I now know ten thousand times what I knew back then, and none of U will worm it all out of me, not now, not freaking ever, BR!!!!!!! These coworkers did not pay the engineers, and u might say, yeah, because U offered the service free, but I was told that I could name my price 4 the way I would give them back cassette copies that sounded better than the originals. A dude from radio shack thought his function button had broken when I brought in a tape 2 test a cassette player that I needed as a spare, in the days shortly after I had written my song, SARAH. He kept swearing as no one else was in the store, as my song was playing. I asked him what is wrong, and he finally said and I quote, “I can’t seem 2 get this fucking busted amplifier off the CD mode”. I told him it is not on the CD mode, it is my song, SARAH playing on the cassette recorder, and as I speak, a right side death angel is hitting me at seconds shy of 4:44, doing me a favor, HA-HA-HA!!! Now let me take a quick stare break, not step, and look at the nice large red fours on my LED clock, BRO!!!!!!!!! OK, it is now precisely quarter until 5. How I love 2 stare at the 444 and the 555, after so much vicious nailing by Jane Dirtball and her ones. My point B4 Morty Death-Angel Mortino struck, is that this guy from Tandy Shack could not believe a cassette tape could B made that incredible. He said 2 me and I quote him, “this is total CD quality”. That is Y he was convinced at first that his amp was busted, he could not believe he had properly tuned the amp on the tape mode and not on the CD mode, because of the tape that was playing. I was a duplicator yes, but not a paid soundman at RPL Studios, and I am here 2 tell U that this is not an isolated incident. This world is literally filled and inundated 2 the brim with unrecognized talents in many fields, and in some cases the reverse applies where extremely mediocre talents become hot, B that in the law, in medicine, in music or theatre, or even the local town baker. The entire point or ABP 2 all of this is simply that I am neither a sound engineer nor am I any kind of a doctor or psychiatrist. Funny though, I can put together frequency generators, electrical inverters, and other highly unusual electronic circuitry in league with an every day Magnetic Resonance Imaging tunnel or MRI, found in every hospital in the country I believe, and turn any person alive, 40, 60, 80, years old, or whatever, right back 2 the prime of their cellular life, by a reprogramming of the DNA double helix strands, or 18-22 years of age, in most cases. No one ever needs 2 get old or die, in fact the old can B reversed 2 young again, and I have admitted 2 all of this on several prior blogging texts, that I indeed have 5 separate pieces of this circuitry in well crated up metal boxes wrapped in protected materials, and buried 4 feet deep in various spots in the New Jersey pine forest, all within 30 miles of my home town of Berryville-Hammonton. If anything should happen 2 me or I disappear, the federal authorities and the WORLD COURT AT THE HAGUE need 2 visit www/blogger/com/ and use the hyperlink DRUNKENHIVE or MOUNTAINPEN, and get the deserved justice 4 my cold blooded murder. Murderers can never B murdered, not by any authority or power structure that is legally accepted by the world. They can only B executed. The bible says that a man that takes the life of another, his life should also B forfeited. There is no excuses such as the poor dude was suffering some attack and was a bipolar case. He had serious ADD or ADHD and paranoid delusions and was a skitsofrenik paranoid this or that, hay I am diagnosed with all of these fancy ass conditions, but I never hurt a soul. I may talk a big tune or a big game when U mother fuckers out there piss me off enough, but we all R permitted inadequate and inappropriate fantasies, it is the acting on these desires that is against the laws of God and man, BRO!!!!!!! When I tell U that I know the real truth behind persons like Dawn the King and others like her, all though no one on Planet earth is like her, no jail bird, no banana case, no drugged out rock star, nobody, is like Dawn the King, U should try and believe me or at least listen 2 me with sufficient open minded ness so as 2 not dismiss what I say unless U can fact check me twice on Sunday and prove that I am indeed wrong in making this or that false claim, BR!!!!!!!!!!! Now just how much of my blogging audience (BLOGAUD) remembers and knows about the day that I had, late last spring somewhere B4 year release of Dawn from the Rehab Clinic in Secaucus, New Jersey, that I called WEIRD DAY, when I was with her mom, Ann King Silva, (AKS) and we had this extremely WEIRD ASS DAY??????? Well this was another super WEIRD day, and unlike a more normal person as with the case of Ann King Silva, Dawn who is literally the (Queen and King) of twisted-minded-ness, did not take it at all well, and blamed me 4 all sorts of things that I had absolutely nothing 2 do with, no way of preventing, and was in no way in the wrong or in any manner intentionally attempting 2 sabotage or hurt her in any possible way. Earlier today, I said that I had 2 sign off the blog, and we went back out, so that I could take her down 2 Atlantic City 4 a sike appointment. The first time out was just 2 go across town and look at the house that I mentioned. Dawn was practically demanding that I stop paying my bills so she can move in there. Her mother at least came 2 my rescue. She doers not care at all what happens 2 me, it is always all about fucking her and the rest of any one B fucking dammed into hot hellfire. Say what U want MC about it laying within us, but your cuz Annie was my hero today, and saved me from a real disaster. She told Dawn that I could B sued and end up in prison, she knows nothing about how credit cards and debtors despicability works, nor if it is not on her, could she give one rats fucking fart, BRO!!!! Her mom said when she was in the sike place on “Frank Callio, I hope U drive the wrong way down this street” Boulevard, and few know the little dig here, Callio branch of TF-’70 does, believe that one, BR!!!!!!!! Anipoop, she said while we were alone in the vehicle, “that she could not believe that her monstrous and evil daughter was capable of being so cruel, and that if I had it 2 do all over again, I would never have let U move in with us” Well, I know that, but this super dysfunctional TAWF or THAT FAMILY FROM!(&(, goes back trillions of eons B4 1970, so don’t even Eckert Pharmacy July the 12th get me going on this one today, my brother!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me now speaking of these older times, take us back into early August of 1968, if memory is serving, I know it was the summer time and I was out of school, and mom and I had our 2nd vacation 2 the TRINIDAD MOTEL coming up soon which we always took in the middle of August, the early twenty days. I was sent by myself, and in these days B4 pervs were on every street corner, U could pretty much send your trust worthy children visiting ion their own, don’t take my word 4 it, remember the train trip that Beaver and Wally Cleaver took 2 their Aunt Martha’s, and this was a top viewed late fifties television show, “Leave It 2 Beaver”, us old fucking farts remember these better days, don’t we BRA!!!!!!!!!!!! I was never in Long Island by myself at any time in my entire Mountainpen life except 4 these 3 or 4 summer days in 1968, but I have been blocking and suppressing this memory, and 4 huge gargantuan ass reasons. This interrogator in last night’s trance was drilling me about this trip, and brought all this fucking bull shit flooding back into my waking mind, this was no as U would call it, DREAM, by your mortally accepted standards, this all HAPPENED right here in the WAKING WORLD. Right as I am starting 2 tell this, a super loud biker went by, and also a strange thing occurred on the computer, fortunately I was able 2 “X” it off the system and get back onto my blogging document. It seems that I met the same people on the same block that I would go onto meet 4 years later in late July of 1972, the final time that I ever was on LINY. The closest I have been 2 it since was last autumn when I took Chicky’s brothers over 2 JFK Airport in Queens, New York, so they could return 2 Guatemala. The next day, the Atlantic City Beach Patrol put me through total hell, go 2 www.acbp.com/ and read more about my lovely friends that assaulted me in 1975 and did a lot more as well, on Paula King’s and Robert McGuire’s direct orders, BR!!!!!!!!! Cycle shit is getting g louder and worse, they doi not want me 2 tell this one baby love. They were off the scale bad on the trip down with Ann and Dawn, and the chemfuckingtrailing is off the charts and dials and scales and meters as well baby love. Learn more about this diseased evil and wicked chemtrailing, do not listen 2 me, do not take my fucklng word for used toilet paper in your mouth, GOOGLE UP the horrendous topic, CHEMTRAILS/CONTRAILS and visit 2 sites that I list now and many more R there as well, www.chembusters.com/ and www.chemtrail-central.com/. So the same Roadtrip up 2 the north side of Long Island in the future from this reference frame, or in 1972, also in the summer, from the southern end of West Suffolk County on the southern side near the famous Fire Island, at 175 Peninsula Drive in Babylon, and is YI kiddingly call my Uncle Heinz Gottwald, King Nebuchadnezzar, occurred originally 4 years B4 the oine that I had remembered and retained in my conscious mind. 4 reasons not yet known, I was blocked and my memories of beiong with my Aunt Ruth only, and not with cousins Scottie and Christopher, these were Christine’s kids, Jimmie Dean, the kids of the foxy lady that grabbed U and kissed U on Heinz’s yacht ketch and I still have the photo that someone snapped and my mom’s cuz Ruth sent a copy 2 her. This trip I was with only Aunt Ruth, again she was my cuz, not my aunt, but Heinz insisted I refer to them as unk and aunt. He was as old school as a hickory stick in the hands of a slate writing child hater, masquerading as an educator, that old sound engineering thing comes round robin again, does it snot???????????? That whittle nasty pun, I did, not the Briggers disease. So Auntie R and I went on this trip, and unlike the one 4 summers later, did not first drive across county lines into Christine’s Massapeekqua Park house, and I am getting a fucking nasty April Fool attack hack Stacey Lattisaw, the spell checker will not provide me as it normally does with the correct spelling of these wild Indian named towns on this wild island. I know that the word typed in B4 PARK above, is incorrectly spelled. So moving on and not allowing Lester Upline and his BRIGGER further distractions 2 confuse or confound or stop my true tale of woe, we drove up into the area where Samuel Huntington’s descendants had settled in the colonial days when New York had just become a recognized state. The same evil blond girl with a small Labrador Retriever puppy dog was out walking it on a leash. This girl was wi9th a dark haired lady that saw me and then quickly walked back into her house almost in a direct attempt 2 avoid me seeing her. I can only tell U backward a recent story that happened right here at the house I am renting from Judge Raso, it all fits, but it is as subtle as I can make this. I am doing my best. This is a very extremely dysfunctional clan, it pains me terribly because of my indirect involvement being related 2 those residents in this neighboring house of Jimmie Boatkisser’s fun trip around the sound lip locked with Christine. About 3 weeks ago or so, I took Dawn over 2C her probation officer, John Judy, at the Atlantic County Justice Complex, in Mays Landing, New Jersey. She had bought from the Wal-Mart the day B4, an outside table and chair set, and had set it up in the yard. The table was expensive and elegant in appearance, and made of real thick beautiful glass. Now as all of U know, this exact area has an almost magical wind tunnel, it lies with miles of farm fields to the east, and an open trucking company empty yard 2 the west leading eventually out onto highway 206 that goes all the way north 2 the State Capitol of Kargeville, most of U know this city as TRENTON, after all this is not July 18 of 1896, but yes Sarah-Stacey Krassle and the spelled out DOB have a matching Gawnum, but SSJKK is a mighty games expert, U can add in her PCN and get a 3-way match, but just her number at this 97/18/1896 DOB do not match, U have 2 learn all her powerful tricks and games, rocks, scissors, fire, even light, and then squaring it, a2 quote her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me tell U this major thing that happened with Dawn and her mom, and then tie it all in 2 the distant cousinry of THAT FAMILY, back up on Long Island, BRA!! Some of this mighty story will only make sense 2 real loyal Blogaud-Morians that know the entire story from a year ago almost, when Old Detective Mountainpen Allens Newirtz put together the nightmare of how my family did that unspeakable nightmarish thing 2 my very favorite recording artist, Mariah Carey. I have had many long cries over it, even though I am guilty of no more than being a blood relative of this dirty slimy scummy snooty family. Anyway, so Dawn gets home with me from seeing her boy John Judy, and when she goes out into the yard, the expensive new table is shattered into a million council pieces. Dawn told me that I do not understand this family and that she knows her own mother did this when we were out. I would not believe this, even thought hey had been big time feuding 4 quite a while. Now, after remembering my solo trip 2 the island and talking 2 a blond who later was 16, and her lab dog was a fully grown beautiful dog, I am no longer sure Ann did not go out and smash the table with a brick or something,. This is a wild family, none of U have a clue. I would not care, don’t chall C, none of this is any of my business, none of it? They made it all my business in July of 1970 when I fell asleep one night on Cornwall Avenue in Ventnor, New Jersey, USAESMWG, early in the month of July. They made it MY BUSINESS. THEY brought ME into the clan, against my will, and 4 purposes that even hot shot Lester is not willing 2 tell me. But he will wake up in his jail cell and our entire universe will all B long gone and forgotten about, and this will just have been his one short tiny dream, interacting in all of this with all of us. This is Y no one today can properly decode what the Holy Bible is really saying and talking about not even the mighty mind of the great Doctor Harold Camping, BRO. It is way beyond everyone what the hell is going on with all of this, and yet the simplicity is beyond imagination and fathomability. Upline and downline, the concept of the early nineteen eighties WEIRD-THEORY is just not what mortal man is ready 4, and this is Y someone in power and authority, banished it and just poof, made it all go away and disappear in the forests outside of a mighty Astral Plane City known 2 only a very few, as Potterkovich.

Well there still r3 trading days remaining on this 8th week of this absurd bullish rally on WALL STREET. It is not based on one real thing. The entire markets R fixed and crooked, and the SEC knows that I have been claiming this and throwing this pout on my blogs without fear of any legal ramifications, as I can swear that I know that all I say is totally the truth, absolutely. So far this week it is up one day and down one day and actually down half a buck on the week, but I GUARANTEE U ALL that this will B another UP WEEK and will then make this bull run battle, an 8-week-straight UP DOW. The only way they can win and that the EVIL EMPIRE OR THE ALEE, can do this, and pull this all off so freaking successfully, is by the endless monstrous vicious persecution of one pathetic innocent victim, Michael Mountainpen, me, just one, I guess I a am the sacrifice as the singular, it would take the plural 4 an emancipation, huh MC????????? I hope I was subtle enough my brown eyes 990, I sure did my best, but U know in all honesty, I have no words, motor-mouth Mountainpen is speechless, just no words can describe that far out family of yours. May the gods B with U my Scylla. CU tonight at the Lakehouse brown eyes!!!!!!! 990-990-990-990-990!!!!!! In closing, I will get 2 the bottom on exactly who UR Paula King, and when I do, I will promise U that I will take all the evil that U have bestowed upon humanity 4 13,020 years now, and find some way 2 turn it around and reverse it if I have 2 literally shape shift U into an open reel recording, and run U in reverse on a full-track open reel like my RS1500US, and send U back into the fires of hell where U must have somehow projected out from. Do U think I forgot your friends and what they did 2 my pal Ziggie in 1970 when he warned me 2 go freaking home? Jesus Christ All mighty God, between the great Rodney Dangerfield, and my pal Ziggie Malyeska, there is no comedy 2B found anywhere in THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN.

Despite the worst hell ever in my entire life, your newest thing is wiping them out Roger, and I have played 39 new games so far, and have applied 47 old games with dates that all systems lost on and were the worst days in the past 10 months. I now have in less than 100 games and under 3,000 spins, an after vig total profit in units of 724 and a half, yo, PLAYER. UR1 cool dude ROG, Y not quit these games and when U get back 2 the Garden State, just drop by and c your cuzes Ann and Dawn, they don’t bite, at least they won’t bite U, it is me that is getting chewed up like I’m fucking back in Dogtown all over again. Tell Scylla she needs 2 write me a new song, she can call it Back in Dogtown or something, whatever. She heard my screams when I was there and she set them 2 music, ask the United States copyright Examiners if U think I’m joking, Rog!!!!!!!!!!! Aniwho, I said that U cannot c the invisible germ world, I said how important it is 2 wash your hands, and I said I would not like being in certain places. I do not dare tell more than I tell, but is my credibility getting pumped up at all lads, LABS, and lassies???????????????????????? BYE-BYE. If this harassment does not break off, Magnesonic might terminate this entire solar system, and that Rodney, is no comedy show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE ENGINE, SWIS, KING-SOIFER WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2298, this is all copyrighted as MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN and THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN-2009 ADEG. All words spoken R true, nothing printed is ever meant 2 mislead. If anyone wishes 2 come forward, LEGITIMATELY, with answers, and a huge jury award becomes a result of a major world wide criminal conspiracy with the BRIGGBASE residents now dreaming on this Earth, this blog can B printed out legally and proves that if UR instrumental in prosecuting criminal actions done 2 me 4 an entire freaking lifetime, I will split the award net amount after all taxes and attorney fees, right smack down the freaking middle, BRA!!!!!!!!!!! I could say more, but simply now will add that this is all blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm.

END OF THIS NIGHTFREAKINGMARE TRANSMISSION, GRANNY YAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: