Wednesday, April 15, 2009

title on doc

“U Will Find Sarah B4U Find Another Morianity”
TEOHIV/IMCAM/MP-1995, ETCETERA
Date And Time file: 119 minutes B4 tax deadline, Bra!!!!
YAR GRANNY, let me starteth up me tranny, ouch X3:


As the title 2 this short work states, and I say this in total candor everybody, as I try always 2 in fact do, U will find the great Sarah Krassle in all of her mighty glory here on the mortal plane waking world, B4 any of u ever find another anything anywhere at any time either on the internet or any other place, such as Morianity. I do not say this 4 reasons that all of u that call me the King space cadet R thinking, I have a much more accurate and far better reason 4 making this official proclamation tonight labs, lads, and lassies, of now, a little later, or much later into the negative space using distance delay satellite 2 get to these parts of your cyberspace. UC. If it were any of U saying this, U would B throwing in right about now, all the wild and crazy sounding things that I claim is really happening 2 me and would swear to it all in court under oath and with no fear of perjury penalties. I am telling the truth but this unfortunately has nothing 2 do with what I now am about 2 get more into. I am saying however another thing, and that is put simply and boldly, and in reiteration, that I am willing 2 verify 2 any person of position or power or wealth or authority, that this is not only all true, but it can indeed B totally verified through an experiment, and this has all been told B4, especially 2 the Philadelphia Phillies baseball club, several times by personal letters 2 their various managers starting with Jim Fregosi. Most of u know what this experiment would B, it has been discussed, and I do not believe that it is illegal 2 make the offer, as I all ready know that a pre-arrangement on betting with 3 particular entities, shorting the Dow, betting teams playing the Phillies 2 WIN, and playing the Flyers 2 win, perpetually. Will more than off set anything agreed 2B handed me, still I am not a lawyer and thereby am being extremely careful in what I say, but many loyal Morians know exactly what I am saying, and in taking this now 2 step 2, I wonder Y no one anywhere wants 2 take such a miniscule risk of becoming a freaking billionaire, after all, I thought that was what this new age world was now all about, power, material gain, and endless wealth and ugly expression Trump faces, is not really a mind boggle at all!!!!!!!!!!! It is totally understandable after what Paula King said 2 me in “last night’s dream” using FML, (Forward-Mortal-Language) and perceptions. I have less dollars in my bank than I can count the times that I have said that everything is in reverse, and done this way intentionally by the gods, or U also could say, Lawtronically. The 7th dimension or Lawtronic Reality is 2 complicated 2 get into, but the very tiny basics of it all have been blogged, it is all there somewhere in the post 40 months or so of my blogging texts on the site called www.blogger.com/, 2B checked out any time. No one calls my bluff because the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL can IAD the entire human race as long as no more than about 300,000 persons R reading my blogs and cogitating on them with any degree of seriousness, Br!!!!!!!!! Again IAD is Influence And domination control over the human mind by the MC, and mind is merely a radio that is turned on and receiving a signal from the 6th dimension, and it is all way 2 complex 2B explained or really, re-explained by me tonight, and it all ready is all up on the net 4 the entire world, it is basic, and I am not gonna get specific with complex formulas when it is Paula-Pointless. MC can B a large group of meanings not excluding the Roman number of eleven hundred. In the case of right now it stands 4 the MILLIOINTH-COUNCIL. When their diseased Dow was down yesterday, they cut off my telephone again 4 about the 40th time in less than 8 months of living in Amityville-Hoax-2, and they caused via IAD the situation with Ed and Dawn and me, and the fight when I did nothing other than offer persons my time and my computer so they can do what they want 2 do. My thanks 4 being nice is always a mother fucking kick in the thrill rocks, and there’s nothing all that thrilling about that, Bra!!!!!!!!!!!! So what happened today after all this was done 2 me, a huge rise in the Dow Jones, and back over the 8 level again, and I will bet U all a fucking wooden nickel with a picture of god all mighty on it, that it will b a three way full evil empire with the Phillies dying, and the Flyers flying, as well as their buck and a half Dow gain. I know 4 a fact that I have less total pennies 2 my name and net worth, than the times that I have said and blogged that I have not one thing personally against the Flyers or the Dow Jones stock market system, nor really do I have any major freaking concern 4 the Phillies winning either. It is only that this parallel event nightmare connects me up 2 this mother fucking unfathomable endless fiery diseased filthy rotten miserable hell that is giving me a fucking major problem, and has 4 almost 23 fucking years now, Br!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no other blogger or person willing 2 make this statement. Prove me a liar on my claims and what is being done 2 me, all the way, show me how wrong I am, and I will willingly spend the rest of life behind prison bars at any federal maximum security prison. I know I have done nothing wrong, and I know who has. I cannot prove it in court, but can indeed prove that if someone were 2 bless me, the Phillies would win 4 out 5 games or more forever, the Flyers would lose 4 out of 5 games forever, and the Dow Jones would go back 2 exactly where it would B right now, if I had never been born here, and or never have been made 2 suffer with all of this this hell that directly causes it 2 climb on my back and through my torture and pain, endlessly profiting on my Gordon Gates loss. U will not find another reality on this planet where a man knows 4 absolute certain that indeed HE IS the center of this universe, make that this multiverse, and also Y he is, and how if someone took this seriously and decided they wanted 2 try this, how the world as we all know it would alter in a very short time. U wanna know Y people love mysteries and secrets, as well as Y they never really want them 2 get solved? There is a battle going on inside the carbon based life system in this universe and all others in this multiverse. One part wants 2 know reality, the other part DOES NOT, and veheminantly does not, nor will it tolerate it ever getting proved beyond any doubt, and this is YI am stuck in this nightmare forever more, Bro!!!!!!!!! I could say things tonight that I will only B super sorry later on in the week in I do, so I am voluntarily shutting the mother suck up. I could tell the entire story, answer every question that ever has plagued mankind, and prove how none of U would really want the so called second coming 2 ever happen. It never does U know, U all decide whether U want it 2B or not, these 2 planes DO NOT MERGE, they cannot, it is a Lawtronic reality. The forces in this system respond because the collective of carbon creates it 2B so. Let there B rocks, paper, scissors, and pipe workers, let there B pipe breakers, door knob breakers, door removers, Subterraneans, and all manner of viciousness, I have no way of making anyone want a nice and wonderful world in which we can all live in harmony and happiness. People r not happy ifd they cannot b challenging, contesting, biting, clawing, scratching, and wiping each other out. Don’t any of u sit there talking about Donald Trump, this bastard is an honest man and will tell any of us up front that this is exactly the way he is. He pulls nbo punches about it and I respect the mother fucking prick, 4 that. He knows Paula can always take me back 2 the open reel and what I can do. He has a very healthy respect 4 things he cannot change, but as 4 ripping everybody off, he is not like any of U out there, he comes out and tells U, hay, I am gonna fuck U baby, U on the other hand R all fake and phony 4 the most part, and then when a back is turned, out come the vampire fangs, no thank u, I’ll give one 2 the ol’ trumpeter on this one. I love honesty, and realness. And the Millionth-Council can go do it 2 themselves 4 printing in on my blog, my mushy mom instead of just my mom. I told u how they love 2 fucking hack. There is no antivirus in MacAfee’s little bag against a power and force like the MC. There never can B nor will B. They R the Prince of the Powers of the air, and the spiritual wickedness in very high places, spoken of so perfectly in the King James translation of the Holy bible, Br!!!!!!!!! Notice the 18 Sorian Ration ratio struck also a week or so back, U think I have nothing better 2 do with my freaking life than pull off a hoax of this gargantuan size, and it is U that maybe should B filing for Social security Disability Nutcase Benefits. Paula, U make me sick 2 my innermost guts 4 all U have done 2 me. The only reason I do not hate U even worse is because we both know bitch, that we share 2 major things together, or people, and nothing can undo that, NOTHING!!!!!!!!! U and me and Maury Povich, it is around the corner PK, this world is about 2 get turned on its ear.

John and Photeous if UR out here somewhere, I am sorry about all of this, and things would have indeed been better if I had never shown up on Tennessee Avenue in 1997, but I did, and it was obviously all meant 2 happen just the way it did, right agent Gary Seven on Star Trek?????????? Police all over the street every single time I was there, I will never forget it. Nor will I forget U Sergeant Callio, car wrecker MC-Guire, and the wild interaction of December 7th, 1996, at 5 in the moUrning. Nobody forgets shit like this, nobody. I am not the trespasser or the virus, this is what Pa---ula wants all of U2 believe, and she had me convinced as well. If this really began in the nineties, then just explain Y the guards kicked the crap out of me in the scummer of 1975. www.acbp.com/ and I could give U 5 million other things 2 check out, it would b a waste of time and a total exercise in futility. I think my blogs will just stop soon, and it will then B moving on time, not up mister Jefferson, but on, to the studios of Maury!!!!!!

GOOGLE, SWIS, KSWL-2297, this is all blahhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm. Copyrighted Michael Mountainpen 2009, and also Copyrighted THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, 2009.

END TRANSMISSION, YAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Scrip on this Blog. Jane Dirtweeds just nailed me nasty, when I push U off of a cliff in your dreams tonight, don’t B shocked!!!!!!! U will not lose awareness 2 the interaction even when U hit bottom!!!!! Happy dreams!

No comments: