Thursday, April 2, 2009

THAT FAMILY FROM 1970 AND THE EVIL EMPIRE

“That Family from 1970, and the evil empire”
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY PROJECT 1995, NOT 1885, PRIOR TYPO
DATFILE: 040209.712-----Beginning Transmission:


TOLD U GINA, THE DOW IS GONNA KEEP RIGHT ON FLYING UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, ASND IT JUST WILL NOT QUIT, AND THIS NOIW MAKES 4 FUCKING MAJOR CHEATED MANIPULATED ILLEFGAL WEEKS, SECURITRIES ANSD EXCHANGE COMMISSION. THEY WON’T SYOP PERSECUTING ME 2 KEEP OT RALLYING ENDLESSLY AND AS I SPEAK, A CRASH LEVEL CIA/NSA AIRPLANE IS SCRAPING THE MARHOUSE ROOF TOP, maybe the boys and the men need 2 get the stuff off of the railing, huh MC???????????? Hay I am wrong 4 a change and am man enough 2 admit it, is the he landlord’s landscaper crew trimming the area nearest 2 my bedroom window, and not planes. C, when I am wrong, I am more than fucking man enough 2 rev up and step up as they say on channel six action news, and take charge of my own situation and I’ll B the very first 2 admit, hay man, I was fucking all wrong and totally wet in the fucking head, BRA!!!!!!!!!! The Dow will never stop flying now, they have persecuted me on a major fucking stepped up level. The air is off the scale, the ground assault is as well. On top of that at 20 minutes or so B4 the freaking closing bell of their cheated Markets, Mister President, who I know in my heart is all 4 honesty and integrity every bit as much as I am, so keep up the great work, BO, I am minding my business just watching LAW AND ORDER on a totally paid to date Comcast Cable System, and BOOM, off goes my box, but NO OTHER CABLE BOXES IN THIS TAWF-HOUSE WERE OR EVER R EFFECTED, JUST MY BOX IN MY MOTHER FUCKING ROOM, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!! This made sure Wall Street could lock in their precious evil twisted ill gotten profit GAINES, huh Don? I have NOT SEEN THIS MUCH BOLD BRAVE BRAZEN AUDACIOUS UTILITY ATTACK IN 20 MOTHRE FUCKING YEARS OR MORE NOW, BRO!!!!!!!!!! It has not been this bad since early in the nine fucking teen nineties. If this is not stopped, this entire planet will B blown into bits.

Joe King and I had a super talk outside after this happened as he arrived shortly after this 2 assist his sister Dawn the mighty King, in her garden, as she plans on turning this into a real Ricky Nelson Garden Party spot B4 she’s all freaking through, pool and freaking all. Me, I could give a mother fucking rats ass about any oft his fucklng silly dog shit, but she is on a major ass roll. I told him that I had a nice talk with the Board of Public Utilities man, and he wants a documented signed letter stating precisely who my carrier is which is COMCAST ED SNYDER FLYERS CHEATING CABLE COMPANY, and all the details of how my cable box is being almost continuously illegally interrupted when none of the other boxes in this residence R, and of course, when it happens, I instantly check 2C if any of the others indeed R being effected, and they R NOR!!!!!!! How the mother fucking street survived such a n incredible bullish 4th week after my most recent morning blog astounds my mother fucklng ass. Joe told me that the family is not as interested in me as I think, that they R all under orders of the MILLIONTH COUNCIL, and that most of this is not even being done on an awake conscious mind awareness level. We shared major shit together while Dawn was pooping on the toilet. She refuses 2 ever discuss her family with me. Persons mentally disturbed R connected into the 6th dimension in very different ways than other more normal persons R. She did sort of tell me that if I make ‘Cuz Mari’ much madder at me, she will personally bring her over 2 the house and have her kick my ass, and even Joe just stood there solemnly looking down like, wow, watch out there, THAT BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I asked how
I was making her mad and she said, to me, “U should know, she’s told U enough times in your fucking dreams”!!!!!!!! I then came in my room and began this mother fucking blog. Dawn is like no one U have ever met or could imagine ever meeting. She was cussing up a storm earlier today at a local dollar store out in the parking lot, right in front of 3 or 4 children in a car next 2 us, one was a little girl, perhaps 8 or 9. When she began nervously laughing a little and looking her way, Dawn hollered into her, “U gotta problem U little shit bitch, huh, U got a problem with my cursing, fuck face???????!!!!!!!!!!!” Just more than a year and a half ago on 29 August of the oh seven year, she cursed out every Hammonton Police Officer that came over responding 2 a domestic after she back handed swatted some little Mexican bitch all of about 4 foot 10 inches high and 95 pounds soaking wet, and sent her through a wall in HER apartment, when she thought she was coming onto her hubby Chicky. Then the cops had 2 paunch her over and over just 2 get her down and cuffed and into the squad car, there really is no family like THAT-FAMILY. Even Joe King said 2 me that there is so much more 2 this family than just astonishingly marvelous singing voices, tough powerful super girls, and dream takers; and then he went onto tell me that I am trapped in a loop that I got sucked into ion Ventnor in July of 1970 that literally swings around in the year 2029 and goes around and around and around. Sounds also 2 me like my ex-partner in Studio Park Records must have been running his motor mouth about his old partner in a bar recently and how I keep being 17 again over and over, oh well, after lake houses and BG songs removed from the top 40 charts and many uncountable other such things that I lost track of in their full complexities long ago, BRO, I do not marvel or ponder over any of this dog shit anymore, BR. I just am totally freaking behooved as 2 what is driving this fucking Dow rally, other than what I know actually is, and that is the ICPE technology, using the persecution of poor Mountainpen 2 keep a bull run going on and on for fucking ever and fucking ever, BRO!!!!!!!! Yeah Joe, I knew that even back when I answered Ernie fucking Merker’s advertisement in the Post in middle-late July of 1970, BRO!!!!!!!!! If some philanthropist who isn’t scared 2 death of every shadow and monster and boob that goes bloody wash cloths bump in the night would just agree 2 help me get out of this hellish fucklng nightmare, U have no clue what I could fucking do 4U, we could short a market together down 2,2235.86, and become as wealthy as Gates and all ofem put together. Also, real rotten scumbag turds would finally get what they deserve, and maybe start jumping out of windows and off bridges like they did once B4, BRO!!!!!!!!!! DEEDEE has been all over me recently, trees R literally filled with them as I drive by, skies filled with Sarah crows like Sunday night at work right B4 the major electrical storm blew in, but DEEDEE my huge ravens and hawks R all over me and following me like black on midfuckingnight. When my birds R all around me, UI know I am under a horrific fucking monstrous and totally unconscionable hell by WOWO-TAWF SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When that fucklng ambulance took me 2 Atlanticare tha2 days following my trip last autumn into Queens, New York, and all hell broke loose on the following day on the beaches of Atlantic City with those bastard ass lifeguards, www.acbp.com/ I will never forget the huge hawk or buzzard that got directly behind the ambulance and flew along 4 miles, just letting me know that my beautiful Sarah Krassle does give a shit about me despite her fucklng miserable family telling me otherwise. She would never come over here and work me over, she loves me in a special way, as I love her, and no human can ever understand what we share, screw all of U’s that want 2 poke fun at it, FUCKYAS!!!!!!!!!! Someone once told me recently that birds and planes R attracted 2 me because I am the only human that can move through air and water with just my force of will. Well, if that is so, Y don’t microwave ovens and TV sets and the gods only know what else, talk or sing 2 me, after all, I can spin rotisseries around in opposite directions? I never denied that I have these special talents, and I have no clue 4 what purpose they were given me, or who gave them 2 me, only that I do possess them, BRO!!!!! And then as others have indeed suggested, maybe instead of blaming the mighty omnipotent fucking MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, I need 2 refocus on the opposability that I am doing all of this 2 my own self through an unconscious force of will, along the same lines that I have told all of UY “THE SECRET” as they call it, does not work so great, and is so very potentially harmful and deadly dangerous, since the forces really that R behind it R so totally misunderstood by its users. The difference between the unconscious or subconscious states in the mind, and the totally and fully awake and conscious levels of the mind R as different and unique as is the day and night, literally. One type of wavelength is directly connected 2 or interacts with so 2 speak, one realm, while the other one, is directly connected and interacts with the other realm. These realms being, the Physical Plane verses the Astral Plane. What U do not understand as well is the fact that everything has astral counterpart or its lighter starry doppelganger. Fall asleep on a moving merry go round or in someone’s moving automobile, and then remain asleep there after it stops. Many will experience the astral effect that this causes. On the astral plane, this motion still is ongoing, and your astral body will leave the heavier physical one behind in order 2 catch up and keep pace so 2 speak with the car or the merry go round. Everyone is on the astral plane DREAMING, and R not aware of that when U dream down into this physical existence of thinking that Ur now awake in some matter hard body world, that in truth is made up of no more than pure particles and waves, and just ask any qualified scientist if I am lying 2U here with that statement, just do it, go ahead and C if U can prove me out 2B a liar!!!!!!!!!!! I freaking dare any of U!!!!!!!

Joe King will tell me something very major real soon, and when he does, maybe I can start my journey back 2 freedom, and away from MC and her family, once and 4 all, only trouble is, if this is an endless loop of all eternity, Stacey, what good is any of this? U got me and there is no escape 4 me, just like U said a dozen years ago when I was swimming in the pool, and looking 2 find what the gods only know what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One thing that Donna in the future and all of her damn retracing cannot do, is change locked space. If I just went out now and shot up a Mickey-D or something, and the cops threw me in jail for 5000 years, at least I will have escaped this nightmare, and basically traded it in 4 another one. I cannot take this much fucking longer, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The problem is that I take SSJKK’s 10 commandments very seriously and would never therefore do anything like this, so on this goes forever, or so it seems, as they say, round and round, and where it fucking stops nobody knows. Only somebody does know. There is nothing new about things like the BIBLE CODE, that most of U out there in Cybertown have all heard of. I told u that a couple weeks ago, SSJKK told me something in a powerful interaction and said 2 tell the world, and I told U all that I chose not 2 at the time, and now I choose 2 at this time, BR!!!!

First, all of U that know a didly squat bean-pot about me at all, know about the GAWNUM. Don’t get a mother trucking heart attack, I’m not gonna even start with that again, that can stay right in the sucking past where the hell it belongs. It is more habit forming than masturbation, and probably will get U blinder and crazier a lot faster!!!!!!!!! But working out this bible code thing if U know even a surface scratch about what it is REALLY all about, gets very wild very quickly. Many things R in these codes, and documentaries such as the one that aired a few nights back on the cable history channel system, discuss all kinds of revealed messages that have been uncovered by using this system. However, a friend of a friend who said 2 me that he would tell me something if I gave my word of honor that I’d never blog even a small clue 2 his identity, this following thing, BRO: There is a major tremendous lot of stuff on me in this code, so much so he tells me that it is Y human world forces agreed 2 help the BRIGGERS wipe me out, and convinced them that I am some huge evil, when in fact, I am a righteous man, oh sure, a filthy rotten dirty sinner like everybody, but righteous in the fact that I want the mighty Jehovah 2 love me and desire 2 have me in her life for all of eternity. So they can all listen 2 Satan and B total fucking jerk offs 4 all I care, as I know my heart, as well as my motives R pure, and I can go 2 sleep with a clean conscience. I have no fear of death, can any of u bastards make that claim honestly ands with total conviction??????? Say yes and spell your name LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes there perhaps may very well b stuff on me in this encryption. But if there is, then look up all of it, I challenge U 2 really C if my enemies R so nice and heart warming and wonderful. Oh they can talk a great rune and fake out like they R some combo of Mother Theresa and Pope Benedict XV!, but talk is cheap and filled with hot air and germ spittle. It means as much as a pile of Errichetti’s Camden dog-poop. Walk the walk or shut up, talk is worth the value of its own hot air, and lasts as long as the decaying echoes sound themselves out into nothingness, BRO. That son, is reality. If I am all throughout it, so is 1970, so is THAT FAMILY, and believe me, so is the mother fucking EVIL ASS EMPIRE, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE ENGINE, SWIS, AND K-S-WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2299O, this is all copyrighted MWM-2009, and is all blahhhhhhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmmmmmmmm. BYE-BYE silwee wabbit, WHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

END OF THIS TWISTED SICK DEMONIC AND SATANIC TRANSMISSION, BRO!!!!!

No comments: