Sunday, April 5, 2009

TITLE ON DOC

“Failed Bombing Mission and Kidnapping and torture”
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY PROJECT OF 1995
DATE AND TIME FILE: 040509.378
BEG-inning Transmission:


I am under another mother fucking death siege. A nasty chemtrail got me just as I was nearing the bend 4 home on my returning from my middle weekend shift this moUrning. They hi8t me with a very huge fucking health/diarrhea attack also. Then the utility attack came also, but some of it happened while in trance and I will tell U all I remember about it after first telling all the UF researchers out there, that abductions never happen on the waking world no mater how supposedly real they seem, they happen in the dream state, and this as Morianity has preached all and right along, IS the REAL state of higher reality.

I believe my daughter P-JR tried 2 get me out of the BRIGGBASE where I was kidnapped and abducted the minute I came home, and shit and showered and shaved and then hit the sack. This has not happened that often, the last bad one was in a deeper trance than the one that I just now 15 minutes ago fell into, and this was the time I was at Griffin Pipe, and suddenly I just was no longer there. I was literally put to sleep and placed in a deep trance and then “interacted” with on THEIR level and REALITY. My daughter tried 2 send me phone tone signals 2 break the trance and this I know as the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL themselves said 2 me after it happened, that indeed, “Your daughter is trying 2 signal and help U, but we R2 powerful, we R the great Millionth-Council”. This exact quotation I remember vividly and almost more clearly than I seem 2B typing on a keyboard right now. MANY PERSONS HAVE HAD ABDUCTION EXPERIENCES, or interactions with the BRIGGER CULT. This is all it is, no less, and no more. Still attempting 2 even expose them in a fictional show with a very round about and mild flavor, as the DARK SHADOWS TELEVISION TEAM did, caused this great show 2B instantly cancelled. There never was any real good reason EARTHLY speaking that is 4 this cancellation. U will B told if U run your own inquiry that the main star Jonathan Frid wanted 2 go back 2 Vaudeville. U may hear other lame lies and half baked stories and truths, but it is all lies. They had run out of times and generations and plots, so the only place 2 go, and this show had a major habit of repeating old plots, was back 2 resurrecting the Leviathans. If Frid wanted out so bad as the myths have been perpetrated, then Y is he the main dude today promoting the fan club and the conventions annually held in New York city, and I could go on and on. THEY KNOW, they all know I am telling U the truth. All the churches and religious top leaders know this is all the truth as well, and how deadly fucking dangerous this all is. Even though Amityville was a proven faked crock and publicity stunt on the great island, still, this hoax does not mean there R no powerful BRIGGERS on the Astral Plane, that churchers refer 2 as DEMONIC POWERS AND FORCES, and almost totally misunderstand both them and their real true agendas and motives 4 us, the human race. If U want information Google up the Dark shadows Fan club or write 2 them at DSFC, PO BOX 92, Maplewood, NJ, USA. Don’t expect them 2 tell U my side of the Paul Stoddard December 4th due date birthday story or admit the reality of the Leviathan Cult, but U can start here and ruin your own investigative queries, and then make up your own mind while hopefully keeping Morianity in mind. The Lambrigg Cult is a part of the Millionth-Council, actually an entire third of the Astral World Authority, (AWA). The good two thirds of the MC reside in the great city of King David, or SAHASRA DAL KANWAL. Read the last book of the holy bible, and try using the translation KJV, it is the very best one. Spirited away means going astral by the way, and I’ll get into this, and prove everything 2U if UR not 2 lazy 2 try the things I will tell U. Stacey beat me up the other day 4 taking my airship on the Astral Plane and attempting 2 bomb out the great BRIGGBASE. When I woke up and started 2 eat a bowl of ice cream, part of a tooth broke off 4 no Earthly reason, but she does not know her own mighty strength, and when she pounds me out there, and I come back into coincidence here, many times, my physical health is effected as well such as with this tooth. Remember, I have seen this giant beautiful teen queen Goddess lift up a huge ocean liner and fly it over the huge river of her great city, and I stood on the bridge and watched the most beautiful giant skyscraper buildings of between 2 and 3 hundred stories, going by, all filled and glowing with both bright white as well as colored lights of thousands of different primary and secondary colors. Until Stacey lets a mortal remember seeing her and her city, they will desire life here on Earth and the things of this world. But once U have seen Jehovah Krassle and her great city of SDK, that’s it, game over, U never want 2B anywhere else again, and every second that U interact in any other way, UR in HELL!!!!!!!!!! Still, the Briggers R a third of the MC and R extremely powerful as well as Astrally influential. Remember that there is a world of difference, literally, between dreams having dreams, and dreaming itself using the word in verb form. The mighty FASCITAR was explained 2 me at the age of 17, as it will B again and again and again, Ernie Merker, just as I will B returning 2 your hall, and RPL Sound Studios, again and again and again. But that is not the issue or Archie Bunker’s pernt right now. My mom brought some literature home one day from her office and the details all ready have been blogged, so if U do not know them and want 2, U will have 2 hunt around my blogs. I do not know if I am in your world, their world, or even if it is a Tuesday afternoon in 1990 Sharkey Lifeguards, but I do know this much, BRO, and that is that the fascitar is real and totally will work, 4 anyone that wishes 2C the things that I discuss, proven 2 them. Any negative comments on any part of Morianity will B listened 2 with open mind, but unless U tell me that U have experienced the results of using the Fascitar, what U say is hot air 2 me, I’ll B that up front with U right now. So 4 newbie’s 2 Morianity that refuse 2 archive my older blogs on the site called www.blogger.com/ the Fascitar is a combination of sort of magical occult stuff, and that word occult by the way all though born again Christians may tell U that it means evil or Satanic, simply means, HIDDEN. I will not go into all of the Fascitar, just the part about projecting an astral doppelganger that is U, out into the dream worlds while giving U total control over the situation. No one having a DREAM using this word as a non-verb, can ever hope 2 gain control over retaining a waking world memory of Astral realm interaction. We always simply exist on this Astral REALM, not location, Plane of existence. B careful 2 get the basics of this in your mind B4 attempting ever doing what I am about 2 tell U. The Astral Worlds or dream worlds R not a location, they R a condition. They R an interaction that produces both space and time by their being true existence 2 start with. Physical existence is NOT true existence, this is a dream, or said better, a dream down off of the Astral Plane. All of this is Y the Fascitar or the part of it that discusses moving onto the astral so 2 speak, is not completely accurate, so technically, I am not giving u the information called the FASCITAR, I am giving U the Morianity Fascitar, that goes a bit beyond it.

In order 2 do this, U have 2 want 2 do it, and I would think that those who have the intense desire 2 prove me wrong and a liar, would want 2 try all the things I discuss, if 4 no other reason than 2 get on the net and say that THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN R nothing but a lot of nutty shit. But U can say things all U want, and truth does not magically emerge because U said it, BRO. Same thing applies here with me, only I am telling the truth, and it is up 2 any of U now 2 either decide 2 prove me a liar or a man telling major truth 2 a blind pathetic pitiful planet. However U spin it around and shake it up and dump it out, it comes back out the same, and that being that if U do not really want 2 do this, then don’t do it, and also, C if U can refrain from commenting on me and 2 me in the negative, as doing this only proves that U were not man or woman enough 2 first try and honestly prove me out wrong and legitimately dispel the things that I claim in my blogging texts, BR!!!!!!!

First there is a difference between projecting an astral body and believe me there R books and books and literally dozens and perhaps more than 100 different techniques 4 accomplishing this same goal, and hay, some may work 4 some while others work better 4 others, but still the point goes way beyond this. Not only am I going 2 tell U the only method that definitely will cause U2 project away from your body while remaining totally safe and alive physically, but then I will go and tell U what 2 do when your doppelganger self returns and U awaken frozen and unable 2 move, and how with practice, u can overcome the initial fear that grounded humans have 2 this physical life so intense that it forces them never 2 go beyond what they need 2 so that they actually can move off of the Physical realm and onto the Astral Plane, and B totally awake, as far as an Earthly perception goes, creating full memory upon the completion of your ‘trip’. First off, U must lie on your back with as klittle clothing on as possible, a birthday suit works best but if that is not 4 whatever reasons possible, wear something very light. B in a dark room and away from noise if possible. B done with the affairs of the day, as though UR ready 4 sleep, as with any normal night of your life. Think of the happiest event in your life and lightly dwell on it, and let yourself feel divinely blissful and totally relaxed, in other words guys, I am not referring 2 dwelling on your triple girl conquest night, as that would just excite U, as U need 2 stay relaxed and just calmly at bliss. This is more like a relaxed day at the beach with your family when tines were good and all things just came together on some great vacation, and there was basically not a worry in the world, so if even I can do this, any of U can, as my life is basically miserable 24/7, and all my blogauders know this. Now perhaps after 2 or 3 minutes or whenever U feel comfortable beginning the process called the 10 and 6 method, UR now sufficiently in the correct state and mood 2 begin, so here is all U need 2 remember. There is a magic in the exercise here, and this is truth, U must do the 10 and 6, that does not mean 9 and 7 or 8 and 4, it has 2B 10 and 6. The 10 is this: 10 times U must visualize your astral body squishing out of U like toothpaste through a tube, and imagine it going someplace U would desire being, a friend’s house, the seashore, a mountaintop, or wherever. U must 2 this 10 times, so keep the exercise sort of short and sweet, maybe 20-40 seconds. When U have done this 10 times, U can decide whether U wish 2 make it 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 hours, or whatever, but U must command silently, your astral body 2 leave U at so many hours from right now, and go 2 that spot. Once U do that 6 times, U have completed your 10/6 Fascitar exercise, and then the biggest thing uis yet 2 come. U must forget all about this and just let sleep naturally come. U must B able 2 not think any more about what U did, and just let sleep take U. After 3 8 tries, whoever UR, if U do this just as I instruct, U wil have the experience, and when U do, U will suddenly feel your RETURN TRIP. This is when your astral body comes back into U in a perfect coincidence. As it is doing this, U will awaken b$ the coincidence completes, and when U force your eyes open should UB able 2, U will C the room around U swinging and hear an annoying buzzing and or whining sound, and U will come 2 realize that UR frozen and U cannot move your body while your spirit is out of coincidence. Unlike with virtual reality technology where one observes a subject swinging his or her body around at nothing, the system here is designed lawtronically 2 protect the physical body while dreaming on the Astral Plane. This is Y we freeze, and normally we never awaken until full coincidence weakens us. Remember, the old rule that the masters all know, spirit moves the body. When spirit or life force or CHI is no longer on this plane as the current U, the current U is no longer quick enough 2 catch the moving space time continuum of about 400 instants per minute at the speed that Earth travels in space. This is Y we either R quick or we R dead, as the good book puts it. Here is the more technologically explained version of these mechanics built into all of this on the 7th dimension or lawtronically. Now the part of the Fascitar that is not taught ever, except by Morianity. When UR able 2 overcome your fears, which may take a while, U can then go onto part 2 which is what really counts. Moving onto the Astral Plane and taking your wakeful self with U. This is what will give your wakeful self the memories, and without that, the experience is physically almost worthless. Notice I did not say entirely worthless, as we all R what we R because of OUT THERE, and many have no recall of any of it while back awake here, but way more goes on than U could ever want 2 know. When U do manage 2 get past your fears, and even the atheists will experience big fear, but when U do, simply as UR awake in that frozen state, will yourself 2B on the ASTRAL PLANER, no place in particular, as there R no real places or locales there, this is a condition, not a location. Space and time R in reverse in this mode, as interaction produces space and time, unlike wakeful life and its wave and particle illusion where space and times R necessary ingredients 4 having the interaction in the fist place. Just think in your mind that U intensely want 2B off of the physical realm and on the Astral Plane, and if fear is not present, and U will this, it will happen in a few short seconds, perhaps between 5 and 15 depending on how much fear is allayed and how much force of will UR using.

Someone is very angry when I print these magical powerful truths, Dawn was a major bitch a minute ago with me, this has been going fucking on with me 4 days, no matter how many fucking favors and things I do 4 this sick ingrate. It is like feeding a pig with a volcano sized tapeworm. I have 2 get the fuck out of this horrific prison or I will go nuts times a trillion, BRO.

I will try 2 go 2 sleep now, but doubt I can. My life is off the scale hell until I can escape THAT FAMILY of 1970. I am in the middle of a gigantic BRIGGBASE mess and abduction. Earlier I was kidnapped and tortured, U would say it happened in a vivid dream. Say whatever pleases U, BRO. My youngest somehow has control over a large part of the Millionth-Council BRIGGBASE and Lambrigger Cult. They have her now, she know longer is here. If she was, she could not do the things that R being done, no amount of teck could pull all of this off. She is YI worked at RPL and all the stuff I blamed Donna 4, that all happened in 1980, years B4 she even was born. Now if indeed she is alive and is in some advanced lab on Earth that than construct a delay field made up of divacs, or (distance vacuums), that R able 2 run without millions of miles of fielding lines laser bouncing off meertars, a word that will come 2 mean reflection targets, and also can scramble the polarities throughout this entire system so that electron become positrons and the delay field works instead 2 reverse and cause anti-delay, this is beyond incredible. Even World Lab is working out the bugs in all of this and that is 28 decades into negative space. Anti-delay is extremely dangerous, and makes the worries of Korea and the missile fired yesterday look like a walk in the park next 2 the misuse of this kind of power. If things don’t back off, I will camp out at mourie’s studio, and the world will know that indeed, I was here. Someone knew and planned all of this, and I am not taking this just sitting down. Now they keep me all licked up and powerless. We will c what happens when I do ask, Mister Geeves. First year algebra teaches that 2 negatives cancel each other out, Don’t Never Ask, my asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This story is gonna make Amy’s baby look like the news of kids playing in a sandbox, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGNESONIC: Open command G-7. Use all technologies and all general and special orders, and max out your gain at infinity 11.8. All controls R also maxed out against your gain, and the desire key is being set from J-Normal Neutral Power, 2 the I position. Scan all enemies making my life an endless fucking tortured tormented nightmare hell. A crushed singed obliterated image object is on your transpower block and whatever happens 2 this object when empowered, happens 2 this evil scum all around me, and this EVIL-EMPIRE. The A/B tones of empowerment from the phone line R now equal with the published post of this blog up on the website of www.blogger.com/ and on an I to D, A-B tone, phasing- punishment sequencing system, wipe out my enemies, now. G-901 under CG18, CG-5555, G-189 AND STOP!!!!!!

GOOGLE ENGINE, SATELLITE WORLD INTERCONNECTION SYSTEM, KING-SOIFER WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2298, this is all copyrighted Michael Mountainpen-2009, and these blogs R all registered on an official bloggers registry website. This contains all truths with no additions nor omissions from this total truth. BLAHHHHHHH AND BLEEEEEEE AND BLUMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

END TRANSMISSION, BRO:

No comments: