Thursday, April 16, 2009

title on doc

“STILL THINK I AM FULLA SHIT GINA BLOGAUD”?
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995, etcetera
DATFILE: 041609.880
BEGINNING OF TRANSMISSION:


Well Gina and everybody else, 6 straight weeks now the Dow JONES is FLYING UP, just AS I SAID that It would, SIX CONSECUTIVE BACK @ BACK WEEKS, and after not having 2 in a row 4 many months, more than half a year, and I called it 100%, directly after that siege of cycles and the airplane on the way into work that horrific and monstrous fucking Sunday afternoon, and it all is right there on previous blogs 4 the entire mother trucking world 2C and totally witfreakingness. I TOLD U ALL, START GIVING ME A LITTLE CREDIBILITY PLEASE, THANK U!!! Every day the Dow is flying a hundred points back 2 back, week after week after week, and all on the blood of my back and the loss of my quality of life. On top of that, I proved how evil and vicious Wall Street really is, all though my blogs all began long B4 the economic crises, my story had been ongoing since 1986, and I have been telling it on blogs 4 forty months or more now. I TOLD ALL THIS FIRST, PROVED I WAS RIGHT, AND U ALL WITNESSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This evil branch of my diseased family is monstrous, without shame, without conscience, and just rotten straight through to the freaking core, Bro!!!!!!! I tried 2 post my blog this afternoon at about 20 minutes shy of 4, and AGAIN, I WAS STOPPED, and HACKJED, and CIVIL and my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS were totally and viciously VIOLATED. No firewall or antivirus systems can stop whoever this MILIUTUFORCE or MILITARY-UFO-FORCE, straight out of RosWaHELL, Screw, Hexiblow, and area 51 and beyond, or whatever is REALLY going on, is nor what THEY R doing 2 those like me that they 4 reasons only THEY and their diseased understands, is endlessly torturing and tormenting from mother fucking womb 2 motherfucking tomb, Bra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fell into a very nasty ass sleep right after trying 2 post up and being major STACEY LATTISAW JACK HACK ATTACKED. Eventually just shy of 4 and after they fully knew that my blogs would have any effect negatively on Wall Street, and they permitted them 2 post up 2 the various websites, I lost my worldly awareness and found myself in a terrible and frightening interaction. McGuire had me as a slave and I was in his bar working 4 him, and he threw bottles at me and they broke on my head dripping both alcohol and blood down my face, while he bellowed and laughed like some evil black hearted pirate, YAR. Mariah came in after a while and he ordered me 2 go with her and I followed her into a strange tunnel from the door that should have led out 2 Tennessee Avenue, only it went deeper and deeper, swerving and winding and curving all around, down and into the ground. I cannot tell U all I need 2, the forces made sure of that, I must do something now 4 THAT FAMILY, and natch, Y am I not surprised. UI doi have a few minutes and will tell U quickly that after we got 2 where the tunnel ended, Mariah told me she trusted me with her biggest secret and I told the world and 4 that I am gonna get a major ass whopping and she proceeded 2 wipe the floor up with me. It was a horrible nightmare. She then said I must go back and forever work at the end of the tunnel at McGuire’s Bar, and have bottles thrown at me. Each night when I get off she will come and get me, take me out the special gate-door as she calls it, and into the room at the end of it where she will clobber me again, and that this will go on over and over until the time comes where maybe, just maybe she decides in her infinite wisdom and mercy, 2 forgive her THAT-BOY. That is a direct quotation from the mighty teen queen herself. She was wearing a strange small chain around her neck with a large dark colored or dark bluish square object, or cubicle really. She always touched it 2 a spot that seemed 2 match the same dimensions on the side of the door. Without doing this, the door would lead out 2 the regular street of Tennessee Avenue as opposed 2 into this strange and bizarre tunnel. Now I can look forward 2 going 2 bed later and getting my ass kicked all over again by my teen queen, isn’t my life so wonderful.

JUST WATCH AND C AND EXACTLY AS I HAVE PREDCICTED FOR SIX STRAIGHT MOTHER TRUCKING WEEKS NOW, PHILLIES WILL LOSE AND LOSE AND LOSE AND LOSE, FLYERS WILL WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN, AND THE DOW JONES WILL GAIN A THOUFGSAND POINTS EVERY WEEK AND REACH ALL TIME RECORD HIGHS B4 THE SUMMERTIME, THEN U ALL WILL CONTACT ME AND BEG THE GURU 4 FIN ANCIAL ADVICE, AND MY RESPONCE WILL B 2 CHECK OUT A GREAT ESOPHS PHABLE CALLED THE CATEPILLAR AND THE BUTTERFLY.

Magnesonic, I better start 2C major quakes and storms and twisters and fires and floods and volcanoes and tidal waves and all manner of crashes in the sky, or Ur history, Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google and SWIS and KSWL-2299, this is all blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm baby love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: