Thursday, April 16, 2009

ONE SECRET IS OUT, LET US GO FOR TWO

“One Secret Is Out, Let’s Go For Two”
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY PROJECT CONTINUES FROM 1995 TAPES
Date And Time file (DATFILE): 041609.962
BEG-------inning Transmission:


I am under a major trucking death siege from THE OTAMMIC MILITUFORCE, OR WOMO, THE WORLD OWNER-MILITARY UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS-FORCE-OTAMMITES, OR ORGANIZED TRASH AGAINST MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN, THIS PEN NAME ALSO WORKS WITH MY ACTUAL NAME OF MARK MOHR, DUHHHHHH-HYUNDAI.

They knew I had 2 go out in a few minutes and pick up Dawn’s husband, KING CHICKY, and when QUEEN DAWN speaks, even the mighty EF HUTTON and the rest of my evil diseased Wall Street family branch of Gottwald Yacht Club owners, listen, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not been taking Chicky back and forth, he has been a good boy and not drinking, so Dawn permitted him 2 fix up his truck and get it road legal, and give me a break from my many slave duties here at Marhouse, that lovely 6-9 room toilet bowl that sort of all go into each other and has no hall ways, BR!!!!!!!!!! OK, so I was a bad boy this afternoon and violated a major trust that MC trusted me with. I am sorry MC.

When I got over 2 Chicky’s job, a nasty chopper that has been STALKING ME NOW FOR 23 FUDUCKING YEARS, GREETED ME AND FLEW ZENITH AND LOW RIGHT OVER MY VEHICLE. I was waiting 4 Dawn the Queen of Kings 2 utter a statement along the lines of, What is this Baghdad? Who RU, Saddam Hussein? I would have replied if indeed this had been the case, “Let’s drive 2 Carlisle, Pennsylvania and try 2 find Sarah again as was done back in June of ninety freaking six, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever since Dawn and Chicky came home a huge fight has been ongoing, as Cheapskate Chicky does not want 2 p-ay her brother Joe King 4 all his hard work repairing his master cylinder and other car brake parts today and will finish up tomorrow, the reason Y his truck was not used today, and YI just put up with another night chopper attack from scum dirt WOMO-TAWF!!!!!!!!!!! But this is not the secret, and IU cannot tell U, because if it gets out, I would B in terrible danger beyond measure, and if any of U out there think that the fucking “
Hammonton Police, the New Jersey State Police, or any other local or state or federal or international authority gives one fuducking rats ass damn about me, U can then all just go and think again, BR!!!!!!!!! All I can tell U is that another family member has trusted me with a secret today, a huge one, and if life is not irony, I’ll whip the truck off right in front of the united states Supreme Court and its nine wise mighty justices. The very day I betrayed the trust of another family member, and 2 the entire world on the internet, telling the biggest family secret in the closet, another member tells me that she got some news from her doctor today that would B disastrous if her daughter knew it. My patience is never long enough it seems. Just when I no longer thought that my teen queen gave a shit, she had my escape route all planed. But then, just when I found the perfect one, 13 copyrights and copycats. Oh well, no ordinary audience even knows what all this encode message really is totally saying and revealing here, I do not dare B anything other than totally discreet and subtle, or I’ll freaking turn up dead in some back road on the gutter. I will not stay that way, but each time DS retraces me up in 2301, things get worse, every single freaking time, BR!!!!!!! Well it is off 2 bed soon, I have a date with a celebrity, not the kind of date that any of U would envy. How does my ol. Buddy Charles Barkley pout it in the bars with his pal Bobby Songstealer Brown? If U mess with me, U can expect 2 get an ass whoopin’, well, I guess Mister Dangerfield, that’s just the way it goes, huh!!!!!

Please don’t beat me up 2 bad brown eyed TQ. Thank U. I am sorry 4 what I did, an d cannot think straight anymore, trapped here so long with your DF, U know what that stands 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the FBI and the ACLU, and others won’t help get this crap that is being done 2 me totally illegally, stopped, then just expect the disasters 2B beyond major this oh-nine year, as IC no way around this eventuality, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well rock and paper and scissors, I added light, Lenny Briscoe of L&O added gun, and MC added squared, what a motley crew we all R, huh????????????????

Copyrighted Michael mountainpen and THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, and all of this is truth and nothing added or subtracted from total truth, and also this is blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

Google and SWIS and world labs of neg-space, bye-bye, BR.

END TRANNY, OL’ GRANNY, YAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: