Tuesday, April 28, 2009

title on doc

“Sorry 4 My Lacking Social Skills On This Must Tell Story”
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995/ ETCETERA
DATFILE: 042809.526.5555555555555555555555555
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


I got your message Briggbase, sorry, I can not always B as non-blunt as U would have me B, and yes I do break all of the Mary MC GREGOR RULES. I do not feel like a fool lost in the year of 1977, but I am under heavy siege. Nasty bikers R loudly riding day and night up and down my street, all throughout last nights Phillies game, I would have called the fucking police if I was living alone, and cannot believe that there is no limit on permitted noise, there is some noise abatement laws on the books and cops just R2 busy 2 want 2 ever B bothered enforcing the. That Son is total reality, with or without Jimmie Boatkisser Dean and family. A nasty chopper zenithed over my house at past one this moUrning, planes have been constant, it started Sunday and has just been major bad now day after day. Sooner or later major pussy command will kick in and they’ll B very fucking sorry when one day I decide 2 take advantage of it, as when this strange magical event happens, I mysteriously turn into some type of a legend rock star, or so U would think, and can have literally almost any woman or girl I want. It is totally a supernatural event, just as my inability 2 re main in the grave is as well, and obviously it is part of this family and its strange astral world connections. A child can C all this from reading my blogs. No one would make up a story liker this, it would B beyond pointless and ridiculous 2 make this up and blog it out 2 the world, BRO!!!!!! Chemtrails have been nasty since Sunday, they R all over t5he Atlantic County, New Jersey skies, USAESMWG, please get your pods or cells or whatever U new age tekkies use, and snap some pix and upload them 2 the media, B4 we all get very ill and die as a human race, there is no more excuse 4 this than there was 4 yesterday, huh Bloomy???????????? That was really reprehensible, but don’t blame our top dog, he is a real cool dude. It was other JO that kept the lid on it over at Briscoe and the gang’s houses.

I tried going into a light trance earlier after the chopper attack and a major thing happened while I was tranced out, I was abducted by a powerful evil BRIGGER and taken into an interrogation room on the base. They think I forgot, I played along, they always tell me 2 count backwards from 20 and when I never reach zero, I wake up and do not remember the experience, but Gawky Gaukauk taught me a powerful secret. When abducted, and told after an interrogation 2 count backward, silently say the number 2 myself plus 5, so I say 20 aloud and then silently say 25, 2 myself, and so forth. This disrupts their psycho-suggestion inter-trance control over my regaining access and memory 2 the event. It sure enough came back after I was showering this morning, boom, I dropped a bar of soap onto the shower floor and as I bent down 2 pick it up, pow, it all came back 2 me. A weird BRIGGER entity wanted 2 know lots of things about my days that began in the very early nineteen eighties and then he started 2 ask me about 1968 and YI am blocking a trip I took 2 Long Island, 2 my cuzes place at 175 Peninsula Drive over in Babylon. I had been, this is gospel truth. All throughout my adult life, I had been suppressing a huge reality in 1968 that time right now will not PERMIT me uncle Nebuchadnezzar 2 get m ore specific about, but later on in another blog, set ready 2 go 2 the toilet without reaching one, BRO when I tell U a horrific true story, it is so horrible that I began 2 cry in the shower as the memories poured back in. U missed me Jane Smellbuckets Notfondau!!!!!!!!!

Now 4 the really other big story on Mountainpen News. After Joe King found the strange device that was signaling some controlling interruption between my ignition and my car radio system in my vehicle, and removed it, suddenly his fiancé want ballistic over some inconsequential thing and gave him an ultimatum. He was told by her that he needed 2 choose either her or the family, and that he was no longer 2 come around the Hammonton Berryville branch, and this is not and I’ll admit 2 this, the first time that this wild girl has started family feuds with other New Jersey branches of Scylla’s extended and major dysfunctional family. Still, the coincidence that this all occurred right directly after he discovered the planted strange device by the National Briggbase Security Agency, is way 2 much 2 expect either Abbey Carmichael, or me, 2 accept. We just do not buy into things like strange coincidences being indeed just purely random happenstance events, sahwee Chawee. Still even bigger is the fact that Lester from the upline world is very missed off that I have come 2 remember that he was the driver in that 06/21/08 interaction, but these R the chances that people and entities take when they play with persons that have strange psychic abilities. I hate the word psychic, or powers, I would rather say sensitive, tuned in, aware, enlightened, and containing abilities, this is more the wordage that I prefer, still U get the point, subtle or blunt. This part of your wife’s extended wild family planes 2 leave this medical building in early June, this is all anyone needs 2 know right now. Huge things R happening and I will keep U all informed as we go but 4 now, I must go. BYE-BYE.

End Transmission:

No comments: