Wednesday, April 29, 2009

title on doc

“This Evil Empire Is Committing First Degree Murder On Me”
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995
Datfile: 042909.775---Beginning Transmission:


My entire life since the middle of this evil fucking first decade in this new century swung around, is ONE HUGE BOTBAR. This stands 4 Bottom Of The Barrel, All-ready Rated. The word was invented by me late in 1986, when Jane the super one’s witch-bitch, turned my life from relatively normal numbers in ratable days from 1 through 5, on a life chart measuring system that I had invented and began in July of 1982, into nothing but an endless stack of vertical lines on papers, never ending ones. B4I go on, I messed up a part of the prior written blog, and it was meant 2 read (THAT FAMILY of 1970), and not some other crap like @(^(, that came out. Speaking of hacks and attacks and Lattisaw Jacks, my computer was messed with again, FBI, and I had 2 restart it, again, and I am not doing one thing that could B causing this problem and violation of my civil rights and liberties 2 freedom of unrestricted speech as long as it does not incite or invite ant illegal activity, and nothing in any of my Morianity, does this, FBI, and U know it. I would not fucking last 1 hour in jail, so Y the truck would I do anything 2 fucking get myself put there, duhh????!!!!!!!!!! The real beginning of my hellfire’s began in stage one in the sixties, stage 2 in the eighties, stage 3 in the nineties, and the final fourth stage around the time that Levy became the Mayor of Atlantic City at mid decade. There r things that I really want 2 tell U all so bad right now today, Y the gone-missing thing is the way it is, and many far out thongs that could get me shipped off 2 either Guantanamo Bay or Siberia or the moon or a Nevada Desert’s unmarked grave with Danny Ocean and his pals that don‘t remember their own names anymore here in America, somewhere off of the intersection of CD Road-mode and Ventura Highway. This is all one huge fucking twisted diseased mess, and I do not know if I can B as subtle as they want me 2B on another blog, my most PP. Try not 2 burn the lab down, remember I live there, or will B4 all that long. I will tell the world right now that I would give up my own self and sacrifice it 100% 4 all of U filthy dirty sinners, if it would help, it won’t, I am not without sin myself as my 61st grand father’s uncle Jesus was, we just carry the family curse down through the generations.

I knew that 8 straight weeks and more, this ever charging forward illegal DOW JONES would just keep going and going and going like a n out of fucking control coppertop battery, taking me with it into a large vat of its own battery acid. TOLD U GINA BLOGAUD, THE DOW WILL KEEP GOING UP AND UP AND UP, AND THE PHILLIES WILL KEEP ON LOSING AND LOSING AND LOSING, just as long as these pricks have poor old Mountainpen 2 endlessly pick on and persecute. This has been going on since August fucking the 15th of 1986, and sure as black bloody shit is not about 2 stop any time real soon, BR!!!!!!!!!!! They got almost 200 points today and 4 the week more than 120 points UP ON AN 8TH STRAIGHT CONSECUTIVE WEEK NOW, the Dow has not had 8 straight rock and roll beat up weeks in fucking years if my memory is serving me even close 2 half correctly, BRA!!!!!!!!! I have not had a March and an April this bad in any other year in my nearly 54 and a half years on this Earth as mountainpen. This is worse than 1995, when the Dow rose straight up like some evil jet chemtrail straight up into the skies, and my life was off the scale fucking putrid with constant bombardment of Otammic attack and never ending day and night vitriolic pummeling of persecutions from the NBSA and their BRIGGER operatives down here in this sick twisted and sin cursed dream-world that U all r so totally convinced is the real and waking side of reality. How I will always remember driving from Highview in Williamstown, giant cops and all, over 2 congressman Andrew office and telling Phil Patru and his other muscle boy assistant that only one thing remains uninvestigated that perhaps could B playing some part in all of this, and I was making reference 2 my Atlantic City boyhood days on Tennessee Avenue at Sarah’s shop and the whole diseased fucking ball of Lester Upline wax, all 27 feet of it. I told Gina, I told this Blogging-Audience, I told these 2 assistant’s 2 Congressman RA, my last possible idea 4Y things so wild R going down all around me, and even my days with him B4 he was a congressman, did not count 4 a smelly bloody shirt. Wow is that some real loyalty, BRO!!!!!!! Dave used 2 say 2 me over and over again, when enemies R in your own camp, UR done B4U ever get started. Forget a base hit, when they have U all chained up and buried inside the dug out. And I was looking 4 a freaking homer, what an asshole I was, and still am, and will admit it. In my desperation 2 end this fucking nightmare curse, or the HUNTINGTON FAMILY CURSE, I am looking 4 reasons 2 believe that one fucking bastard somewhere will someday try and help me get out of this totally undeserved total nightassmare.

Turning the conversation back around to TF-70 or (THAT-FAMILY-1970) and just in case I was just 2 subtle for some readers 2 catch some things in the prior blog, the public has been blamed 4 many things that this wild family does 2 each other. This goes on 2 this day only since no branch outside of maybe the Levy’s through his wife, has any name recognition, it is not ever known about. 4 every blog reader that I have, people like Britney and Paris have 50K. Still, I am not saying things never happened, and 4 all of U that ever lived or still do, in rough neighborhoods in inner cities or the gods only know where, U know that stuff, bad ass stuff does happen, that racial hatred is real, and I do not deny that 4 a second. But here we R in the example with Dawn telling me that she absolutely knew that it was her mom that smashed the glass outside picnic table, it wasn’t some Latin American berry picker that wants us whites ouddahere, Harry!!!!!!!!!!! I lived 4 nearly a year with terrible feelings of guilt just 4 being a blood relative of one of the 5 children of unk H and Aunt R. The kids of their kids or the grandchildren of Snootyboats and wife, Ann told her daughter Dawn that a powerful gust of wind knocked the heavy umbrella down onto this table and smashed it, and that she did not. Well who can ever know my Morians? Sibling rivalry is an intense and unfathomable thing 2 watch in all the branches of this family. I think the Levy clan is the only part of it that has not been so plagued, It is really horrifying 2 observe it, and the things I hear Dawn and Ann say when they fight would shock a fully commissioned Naval Officer 2 literally fall off of a ship right into the seas. I have had 2 sit with my ears ringing and aching while they shout things 2 each other so horrific and horrendous and monstrous, that it is not bloggable. Do not envy this wild special family, I wouldn’t B one of them if Gates himself told me he was my long lost uncle Billie and was willing me the keys 2 the kingdom, FUCK U, baby love. Money does not rule me, it is not my god. Sure, we all hope 2B basically comfortable and as worry free as possible from being thrown out into a cold hard street, but making this material world or anything in it, or anyone, is idolatry, and I can CY this is such a terrifying sin. Now use your toilet facilities, as here it comes.

I traveled in hyperspace last night and had a wild-ass experience, lads and lassies, and yes, LINY Labbers and all others, totally wild and bizarre. I suddenly was outside on numerous errands and things seemed much as they R right now and right here, until I realized, yo player, what is my song, “That’s The Way It Goes” doing playing on the radio? Some really fantastic young male vocalist had done a real total killer kick-ass job on it, between the slightly new arrangement and the other slight variations, but it was still my song from 1969. Everywhere I went, it was playing on some radio, even in some passing automobile ?I could hear it blaring out. I came home and Dawn was not here, only Ann. She knew no one named Dawn, and her only kids were both in New York City, where one is here in this reality, Elaina, somewhere in the east side. She learned a terrible part of the family secrets and disowned the entire bunch, this is the only story I have been told, and thi9s is here, not is my experience last night. A very long story now made short, the fact was still that I had known Ann only never through Ed Himacane, and there was no Blogging, in fact, internet had never been discovered or created in this parallel universe. I lived 4 years in this house here, with Ann, and was her boarder, she was my landlady only, and all was quiet and great here, no wild problems. I went out 2 get the mail and she asked me if that attorney who is suing me wrote again, and I was shocked and started sifting through the mail and sure enough, a Landow and Kraston, Attorneys at Law from Newark., New Jersey had sent me a letter and I pried it open, with Ann King standing there almost smiling at me yet in a sad sort of a way. It seemed that someone had claimed that they had written this song in 1969, and I had stolen it. It wasn’t until the end of this wild nightmare that I came 2 realize that my name was Michael Ross and the person claiming 2 have written this was Michal Mountainpen, actually my other name that I try not 2 use 2 often. I knew after a weird day, and a weird night, there was no way the Dow Jones would not fly, and here is what it will do now, Up 500 tomorrow, another 700 Friday, and another 2000 points every week until it closes at 50,000 points in a couple of mother trucking years. When I go through hell like this non stop, and even pussy command is not there, it only gets weirder and weirder and worser and wirtzer, Ron the mighty Prosecutor of 1989, kind sir, smiley faces and all, BRO!!!!!!!

G/S/KSWL-2299, blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmm.

END OF THIS TWEISTED EVIL SICK DISEASED TRANNY, YAR, YE OL‘ GRANNY.

No comments: