Friday, April 24, 2009

TITLE ON DOC, FEDS

“DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILIES, DUEDATE BIRTHDAYS, BRIPERS, AND
CONNECTED EVIL EMPIRES”
THE EPTITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
MORIANITY PROJECT 1995, CONTINUES FROM TAPES
Date And Time File: Dawn the King’s birthday
042409.704.11111111111111111111111111111111111111
BEG-------all though totally useless, INNING TRANSMISSION:


I want 2 personally thank the feds 4 absolutely nothing, the fucking jerk off FBI and all the so called local and state law enforcement agencies that MY TAX DOLLARS SUPPORT AND PAY 4, that won’t mother fucking lift a single finger 2 help me when they totally know what is being done 2 me, and this blog is going 2B submitted next week 2 an overseas fucking lawyer, 2 demonstrate the hell that I am suffering through ion this messed up nation, and how no one in authority is ever going 2 help me one bit, in total violation of my CIVIL AND MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS UNDER THE MOTHER FUCKING LAWS OF THE FOUNDING FATHERS OF THIS ONCE GREAT LAND, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and no a total laugh. They know that I am being non stop endlessly reamed and pummeled by enemy scum paid and influenced off in ways not always humanly detectable, yet still, deeds done when laws R violated as a result of these deeds, R still totally within the scope of a human court 2 prosecute. This afternoon, a light attack of the majority of the week, suddenly stepped up, around half past 2 this after noon. Thumb in the ass and some longer CHEMTRAILING started up out of literally a clear blue sky, motorcycle dirt balls started coming around everywhere that I was, like flies on as mother fucking garbage truck, and weather played no part in this, it was totally an empty bikergram until it all started out of the fucking blue. So no confusion results early on in this blog, U may B saying 2 yourselves, so what the trucking shirt is a bikergram? Let me or as my Uncle Heinz Gottwald, the late, and thank the gods STL, or (Scylla-2-late) from prior blogging text abbreviations on Morianity re-explained, If U look up on a clear day above U and then slowly look all around U, anyone can C that a huge bubble exists, zenithing at the top and falling all around us at the horizons at each point along this semi-spherical arc. I knew from early childhood, somewhere around and about the age of 9, and right B4 meeting the All Mighty in a human world form, SSJKK, or as I knew her in Atlantic City, New Jersey, SARAH, and I just knew one day that this is a bubble that is controlling all things contained inside of it by forces not yet and perhaps will never B revealed 2 my waking world mind, and U would not talk me out of it with all the ice cream or candy or whatever an average nine year old snotty nosed kid could B bribed with, 2 believe in any concentric other way than what I just totally KNEW 2B the truth. I now know it with so much more improved and detailed alacrity than at age none, from actually experiencing decade after decade of an existence within this endless bubble. It moves as we move, by car or jet plane, it even moves as we dream travel and sleep, and it moves with or without our waking mind being one bit aware of it. This much I know, and any disbeliever is first free 2 say I am a nut, and then secondly is also free 2 please get out of my way, as I do not know many things and will admit 2 this right up front, but this I DO KNOW, and I KNOW WHAT I KNOW!!!!!!!! Living with people that R part of a major extended powerful and extremely dysfunctional family, is something I only hope that someday James Patterson, or one of his brethren of either gender, will write a fictional tale on, as I can tell U first hand, if Ur the talented writers that I believe U2B, the story U could fictionally write would dwarf all of any of your previous literary works all piled up and combined together, none of U know out there what it is like 2 have my all ready existing huge hyper-time problems, and then on top of that, B forced after 38 years of thinking that “I escaped this horrendous THAT FAMILY of 1970, 2 now B totally stuck smack dab right in the middle of this unconscionable and unfathomable freaking cunt lapping nightmare at the speed of light squared!!!!!!!!! Indeed Sir Albert, U were correct all along, and my twisted and totally diseased enemies which even back door confessed 2 it as well, and this being that ENEMIES or (E) or the ENERGY that is contained within their reality, is equal to the total of the branch of THAT FAMILY controlling the SOUTHLAND areas, or Atlantic city that indeed is geographically 2 the south of New York City and LO--ng--IS--land-FO-CA. Yes U guessed one thing tight and that is that other {RELATIVES} R indeed out in CA-LI. Where the FO would fit in is the missing piece as of today 2 this wild cosmic jigsaw puzzle. 2 the obvious mind it may B as simple a piece as looking at the full spelling of this great state of the BRIGGBASE CULTISTS known also Prince as {Hollywood and the surrounding other real estate}, just how do we spell this state, BRA? CA begins the name and is the postal legally recognized abbreviation 4 it, and then let us spell on, shall we? CALI, FO---rnia, I presume Mister Livingston. R we unlocking still more about one night in the first week of June of 1980, and while I lay sleeping, 2 bloody boot??????????? LO-IS-FO-CA, tell me U truly would bet right now, double or nothing your net worth, that UR that sure, and should U lose, there goes your kids college funds and their higher educations, your nice home in the burbs perhaps, and your 3 luxury cars and perhaps your boat and plasma TV and home theatre and the gods know what other possessions 2 your names, would U tell me 2 my face in all honesty, that U would COMFORTABLY MAKE THIS WAGER, and in a world where hypothetically I can B totally proved or disproved by some all knowing force that is about 2 come forward, and tell it all? Would U really B all that confident 2 place a wager of double or nothing against me right now, this minute, that I am totally all wet in the head with all of my wild sounding claims, that nothing at all is 2 any of it, other than a poor deranged and pathetically deluded soul, a real nut case if one ever was on Gods green-brown Earth????????? Some would and would make a bad ass error, and B left with not a penny 2 their name, homeless with their kids forever hating their guts. I know what I know, I KNOW just how freaking gods awful horrible and deadly real this shit all is, and what I am going through all is, and U do not. UR not in my world, just as I am not at the aquarium with my daughter right now, nor 4 that matter, am I down the street at the prosecutor’s office, since we R on the topic. Thanx 4 nottin’ Mister prosecutor, I bet Jack McCoy would never have let me suffer on the way all u bastards did, that entire television show exists as a result of me and my story, and all of UR as totally mother fucking clueless 2 all of this as the ancient civilizations were clueless 2 plasma television sets, BR!!!!!!!!

I TOLD ALL OF U THAT THE DOW JONES STOCK MARKET WOULD GAIN ANOTHER 7TH STRAIGHT WEEK, AND THIS IS ALL IT WILL EVER DIO NOW, AND I WAS ON TOPO OF IT NEARLY 8 FUCKING WEEKENDS AGO AFTER THAT PUTRID FUCKING ATTACK ON MY WAY INTO WORK, ILLEGALLY ASSAULTING AN INNOCENT VICTIM, AND TURNING HIS HUMAN AND CIVIL RIGHT INTO NUCLEAR FUCKING TOAST!!!!!!!!!!! I ALSO TOLD U GINA AND ALL OF THIS BLOGGING AUDIENCE OR 4 SHORT, (BLOGAUD), THAT THE FLYERS WILL KJEEP RIGHT ON WINNING AND WINNING, AND THEY HAVE, 2 STRAIGHT, AGAINST THE BEST TEAM IN ALL OF HOCKEY WHICH IS MEANINGLESS, ALL BETS R OFF WHEN THEY HAVE ME 2 FUCKING ABUSE AND PERSECUTE BF-WORTHLESS-I!!!! U know, I told all. Of U the Phillies will go straight down the toilet and this will all happen also. I am very disappointed in 2 people right now, they both know exactly who they R, and I wonder how they sleep so well at night 4 letting down their soul-friend on this level?

Dawn made her own birthday miserable and began fighting with Ann her mom, and me, over some totally stupid thing, and what none of U understand, U pathetic psychiatrists sitting around with your books and degrees and computers, and all of it, and R every bit as ignorant as your other former brethren medical doctors from centuries back who knew nothing of the invisible virus and germ world and never bothered 2 wash their hands B4 they performed minor or even serious procedures on their poor unfortunate patients, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U don’t have mother fucking idea-clue number point oh-oh-oh-one, that the 6th dimension is a system as real as your so called life here Doctor, and this is what transmit’s the entire mental life 2 your patients and everyone else, and that the human mind is no more than a radio receiver of a sorts tubing in the different parts of this system As I speak, this house was just assaulted by a crash level airplane from the NATIONAL BRIGGBASE SECURITY AGENCY, at roughly eleven minutes shy of six of the clock this evening. It is VERY BAD, and it is going 2 get far worse. All last weekend, I DID NOT C ONE SINGLE STATE OR LOCAL MUNIUCIPAL POLICE CAR, OR POLICE OFFICER ANYWHERE, NOT ONE LOUSY COP, NOT ANYWHERE, NOT IN TOWN, NOT ON THE ROAD, NOT PASSING BY MY WORK SITE, WHAT IS GOING ON GOVERNOR SORIAN 18 RATION BEARDMAN???????????? Maybe these fucking enemies refuse 2 get the message that I have knowledge that also is quite deadly and that I am not one fucking bit afraid of using it, and have not been shy about using it since late in 1985. B4I proceed 2 indeed counterstriking, let me finish up my story and then take care of the business at hand, post up and crash as I have 2 go into my stinking job tonight, and last weekend they made total hell and I expect a total mother fucking repeat again this one. But I have every intention after the way I have been treated 4 more than 4 years on this hell hole job, of retaliating with some calls 2 the feds, starting with INS, and many other calls, as 10 major laws R broken consistently at this shit hole, and I can fix it 2 where this will B an empty and out of business toilet real quick, BRA!!!!!!!! So just keep the fucking shit up, dush wads!!!!!!! 555555555555555555555 and 55555555555555555555555 and 555555555555555555555555 and 55555555555555555555 and 5555555555555 and 55555555555555555555 and 5555555555555555555555, and now let me freaking reset my clock, I got fucked out of seeing my fives by 3 fucking minutes, things R beyond bad, and yet I have a powerful message 4 one of my buds in THAT 1970 FAMILY. Colaman, UR my hero, BRO. Your system is kicking fucking ass, BR!!!!!!!!!!! Every day I am getting between 2 and 10 units profit after any and all losses including the roulette bank house vig. I knew when Jane Sleazeweeds went on her recent major vicious roll of getting me 2 look up; at every possible wrong time at clocks and C those awful and putridly ugly ones, that I was total fucking dead meat, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!! U all want war with me OTAMM, fine and so B it but when the planes and choppers crash all around and violence escalates everywhere and volcanoes, earthquakes, frightening twisters, storms, wildfires, floods, disease, droughts, and all manner of plagues and pestilences befall your evil and ugly world, do not come begging at my door, U would not stop when I went first begging at yours, so FUCK U, BRA!!!!!!!!!

MAGNESONIC, OPEN COMMAND CO-7. Setting your gain control at max-out 11.8, and all controls against your gain at max-out 11.5. Use ZDT-SCAN, locate all enemies of Mountainpen that R making his life a living endless infinite burning breathing horrific nightmare hell, and then use AD-TECH 2 create an image-object, and go 2 G-1133 for maximum antihack order and go 2 all other general and coded general special orders, maxing out your controls and setting your desire key from the {J} normal neutral position, over 2 the {I} position. Computer, on an I--TO--D, A/B--TONE--PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, empower the image-object that is now on your TRANSPOWER BLOCK, after I have just now totally singed and crushed it. Whatever happens 2 this duplicated represented IO will now happen 2 all scanned enemies under G-901, G-13, G-14, CG18, CG-2, CG-5555, Under general order 917, GO-719, and S-T-O-P!!!!!!!!!!! Computer U will hear the A/B tones once used through the interconnected telephone networking system that was a part of your circuitry from 1985 through 1993, and U will equate t5he precise command order signal 2 now B equalized with and one with the posting onto a website called blogger dot com, when the words BLOG POST PUBLISHED SUCCESSFULLY, APPEARS ON THE ATTACHED PHYSICAL PLANE COMPAQ PRESARIO PC COMPUTATION MACHINE, AND STOP. WIPE OUT AND DESTROY ALL SCUM BAG WICKED ENEMIES, AND STOP. 4 the record, some inter-plane connection is indeed major happening as my TV monitor screen is flickering big time. This world will soon B totally destroyed if this shit does not back the hell off of me. U have now been officially warned, and remember that no laws yet legislated apply 2 my usage of ELECTRONIC METAPHYSICAL COUNTERATTACKING, somebody out here is about 2become extremely fucking sorry 4 this hell that is being endlessly perpetrated on me, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, maybe it is time 2 counterattack just a tad more on a more Earthly level. Not only is Roger C’s roulette method holding up hyper big time, under this intense barrage of shit being committed against poor pathetic innocent little freaking me, as well as holding up when applied against previous WORST-ATTACK and BOTBAR days when these previously dated games R used, but there is another thing that chall need 2 know about, right here and right Lieutenant Van Buren now. I had a major mother fucking interaction last night, and MC admitted 2 me that I correctly figured out the lineage thing and that 4 the good of human race and 2 end their suffering, I have been chosen as the final man 2 hand the Huntington curse down 2 the grave in 2031. She said that Diana is no liar when she says that all I have 2 ever do is go more than 150 miles away in any direction from the town that I was Mountainpen born in, Bryn Mawr, PAUSAESMWG, and I will dream here endlessly. Anyone under this curse who leaves the area of the real devils triangle, being Atlantic City, Philadelphia, and New York City, and puts a lot of distance forever between this place, will never get a day older, nor ever will die. Since I now know that I can never live a normal life, I may decide not 2 fucking sacrifice myself by sending the Huntington Curse 2 the grave forever, along with me. Fuck that shit, I may do what the dude did very soon, only instead of going out west with Rog and his cuz and the western branch of THAT FAMILKY, I will go much further west, out to the fucking Pacific Islands, forever, and this entire world can just keep right on endlessly burning in the mother fucking fires of damnation and cock sucking hell, BRO!!!!!!!!! Watch the news lads and lassies, the huge monster crap is right on the freaking horizon, and looming straight 4 my enemies like an exploding nova star right up their assholes, BR!!!!!!!!! U ant it, baby love, U got it. CU in the Jimmy Stuart wonderful funny papers, HEE-HAW, elevator room, escloft, and all of U demented sick demonic shits from the Briggbase. The MILLIONTH-COUNCIL can play with my yoyo at light speed quint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google and SWIS and KSWL-2296, this is all copyrighted Michael Windbag-Wayne Mountainpen-2009, as well as The Blogs Of Mountainpen-2009, it is all truth with no additions and no omissions, BRO. This is all blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm bwaby wuv Elmer Wabbit Fwudd!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANNY, SWEET OL’ EVIL GRANNY, YAR THERE ME SHIVERED TIMBERS.

No comments: