Friday, July 10, 2009

CHAPTER 3

“MORIANITY BIBLE NUMBER 2, PAWM ATTACK, CHAPTER 3”
DATFILE: 071009.784.555555555555555555555555555555
Beginning Transmission:


Well, it is only a small amount of time since I posted up. I am gonna have a real fun time talking 2 the owner of the house that my name is first on the lease with. He is an agent of the FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION. COMCAST CABLE COMPANY has been persecuting me, and is connected with the PHILADELPHIA ENEMY FLYERS ICE HOCKEY TEAM, that has been persecuting me along with their dirt ball owner Ed Snyder, since 1986. The modem box sitting next 2 the computer has all the steady lights on that should B on. From now on, when they R not, and they R blinking, there is no sense even attempting 2 post up blogs onto the internet. This BIG BUSINESS married 2 our totally crooked government, is all married and stuck together like hardened cement. When I was on the phone with the lady technician, she had me examining the box and natch, she would not admit that anyone did anything, but come on, Y would the modem box suddenly have just started fucping up the way that it did bro?????????? Now take all of this along with the TV being screwed with back at the old medical home with 6-9 rooms that all sort of June 21, 2008 blogs go into each other and contain no hallways and boom, like I said, I CANNOT WAIT 4 THIOS OWNER 2 SHOW UP TOMORROW, I AM SPEAKING OUT UNTIL MOHTHER FUCKING HEADS START ROLLING, I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE ABUSES AND VIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS. Remember how they fucking screwed with me again and again, killing the color and the audio at many critical times so the EVIL EMPIORE could score in the sports and market garbage with this 23 year old now fucking parallel event torment?

No when a Tom Cat fucks with me, I should have known right fucking there and then, I WAS GONNA TAKE A REAL ABUSIVE AND TOTALLY ILLEGALLY PERSECUTED DAY. But actually, the mother fucking problem began a little B4 all of that, as Ann was told 2 wake me up this moUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrning so that the errands of the day could B done, and Ann opened up my stinking rotten door and woke me, and I looked at the clock with the large red Liquid-crystal Energy Display, or (LED), and it did not say “eleven-eleven”, but there is simply no way in hell am I gonna further mother ass fucking exacerbate this hellish nightmare day and write or type in those 4 nasty ones, that totally caused the ruination of my entire freaking day, HYPERTIME XC squared. I KNEW I WAS GOINNA HAVE A SUPER FUCKED UP DAY LADS AND LASSIES, but just never knew it was gonna B this bad. If I am found dead at my job, U all know who murdered me, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T-H-A-T~~~~F-A-M-I-L-Y, and all of the many other listed tentacles.

I fucked up and told U that 8 games were played yesterday the 9th, but 9 were. I forgot the last one played at 11:40 PM, where I made another 7 units, going from +1 to a +8 units on the day. Paul Simon says it, yes Simon says, and he says it so well, “It’s a wonder I can think at all”, cameras, Chrodochrome, and Nebuchadnezzar ’PERMIT-ME kings, and all, bra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magnesonic, open command G-7, all orders, all technologies. Scan and destroy all persons making my life total endless hell, or B destroyed yourself, G-189, under G-1133, and STOP.

CU tomorrow, FBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE-BYE. Told y’all that chall’ ll B sahwee, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CU in the hee-haw funny papers, Jimmy Wonderful, Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End Transmission, but lots more is coming 2 retaliate 4 the past 3 weeks now of solid mother fucking death siege, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: