Friday, July 10, 2009

title on doc

“MORIANITY BIBLE NUMBER 2, MILCO-PAWM, CHAPTER ll”
Date And Time File: 071009.607.5555555555555555555555
Beginning Transmission:


When trying 2 post, FBI and ACLU at quarter of four, THE WALL STREET FUCPING CROOKS R HACKING ME OFF THE INTERNET, AND VIOLATIONG MY CIVIL RIGHTS. I waited 4 the markets 2 close, as THEY REFUSED 2 allow me 2 post my blog, interfering with my FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND MY CIVIL AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. Now I will add a lot more thongs 2 what was otherwise B4 a shorter text, U will B sorry. Here is where this blog was originally set 2 start, in paragraph 2 below:

Good day lads, lassies, and speaking as well as non-speaking Labradors. Let me tell U all what is happening, an update post 2 continue informing my blogaud of all the stuff that is manifesting itself around me at the present time, and how this is nothing more than the grand total of all past times that R a total shared human illusion, backed up by the mighty equation we all know, and not just MC. Since I have come 2 learn quite a few tid bits about the internet and the world of modern computational machines and devices, I know fully well, that I must use words that R pertinent 2 my nightmare story that my blogs’ motive indeed is 2 drive home 2 any listening willing audience, so U will hear the entire accepted phrases and known names with repetition, now that they R no longer appearing on the title of each individual work and blogging text. 4 example, the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, and there R plenty of other examples as well. Still 2 the mortal world things get old after a while and it is quite easy 4 boredom 2 set in, so I no longer open the blogs in the way that I have been doing ever since the GAMES EXPERT, not U sleaze disease Fonda, started playing HER game with poor ME, early in oh-eight. U know, the voice that told me 2 stop my blogging 4 seventy days, wow, 70 is such a mighty biblical number, and schooled persons of the cloth know this absolutely 2B the total truth, so believe me up front or go ask one of these Seminary degreed person’s, BRA!!!!!!! First, a generation biblically can B meant 2B in years on this Earth, 30, 40, and 70, and if U add up the 30 and 40, well, U get that one, that’s no puzzle 2 go purchase at your local Wal-Mart, Bro!!!! 70 days, yeah, and then it starts, but what starts, what actually started, Patrick Jane? If U were real, and not merely a phase 4 being, I would find U and bang down your door until U would agree 2 help 2 solve all or at least some of my horrific and monstrous life destroying riddles. Does anyone out here really think I would B making up a nightmare story this extravagant and stupendous and just absolutely unspeakably unfathomable, just 2 get my 15 minutes or something, come on peeps, B real 4 crissake, BR!!!!!!!!!! But back on point now, with this: After the major wild interaction that most or all of U insist on using the accepted word of “dream” occurred, with the broken pipe and the rock and paper thing, I was absolutely “LED” in ways that R way 2 hyper time complex 2 even try and get into it with my blogaud, 2 shut down and leave the ‘grid’, as some may perhaps use this expression such as Mister Fatugly Sickoperv Molleyraper on the made up B-frenz thing on the Law & Order television show, and there turned out 2B a really super major reason 4 my indeed doing this, and 4 how long, but 70 days. When more modern day mathematics found that using the zero had incredible benefits in permitting equations and formulas 2 work, this was 2 the world of mathematics, the equivalent of the invention of the wheel, interestingly enough, a wheel is every bit, or should B anyway, as round as the zero, am I correct? Also, with zeros in the numbers, numerological speaking, they as well as the highest digit, all cancel out in numerous truth finding endeavors, and here is just such a one my friends and fiends. Remove the 0 from the number 70, and there is Goddess’s favorite number, her second is #12. July 12 is coming very soon as U all know, her favorite day, and one where she made very sure would have eternal significance 4 me on one late night just past ten PM at the Atlantic City Public Bus Terminal on Baltic and Arkansas Avenues at the time. This is where the CALLIO GANG, a wild powerful dangerous and extremely beautiful luscious teen queens all got on the bus at the station there that night, after I had just recently boarded myself. This is when I escaped THATY FAMILY and its monstrous tenancies in 19, when, and found that there is no escape for me, boy, huh??????????

Planes and military action has been around today and yesterday, slowly stepping up. A fighter Tom Cat Jet did a 140 degree turn at the Blueberryville Goodwill store at 20 minutes past one, and flew directly over me and my vehicle just a couple of hours back, while the King Women, Dawn-Marie, and Ann were in the Goodwill store, BRA. It was not super menacing but enough 4 me 2 know that “THEY” R indeed saying 2 me, WE’VE GOT U BOY, no escape, just as MC told U.

I live in a surreal situation, the endless persecution by totally invisible and non prosecutable foes, then being entrapped and imprisoned by TAWF, living out in a the middle of Blueberry fields with 100 pickers, all illegal’s of course as they all R, while INS knows all this only 2 well, and the owner of the home who is an agent of the FBI and is coming 2C us this weekend, I mean, this is straight out of a Jodie Foster Contact movie, nee-nee-nee-nee, nee-nee-nee-nee!!!!!!!!!!!! The greatest female recording star of all time also somehow all wrapped up in this nightmare, and her cuz leaving me more than a dozen total mysterious notes in my mailbox, especially after having a 1997 dream where MC herself had indeed sent me 2 blank letters, and she did, in the interaction, telling me that her family lines match her names, MC, McGuire/Callio.

Yesterday Rog my pal, your super system made me 8 units of profit in 8 games and was a very wild day in both roulette play as well as other things such as a huge P-command day where young girls were flirting with me all day long, it was totally revolting and disgusting, I am nearly 55 years old, and these 20 year olds, and some even younger than this were flirting with me huge hyper time at the Hamilton Mall of English Creek, New Jersey, also some real giant filth bags were there like Paula King. Things like that 2 me R totally sick, I am an old man, what they possibly want with me? Today in only 2 short games, I made another 7 units of profit, 4 a two day total in 10 games of 15 units. Today was +1, and +6. Yesterday was another story, BRA!!!! It was +6, -14, -23, -15, +23, +12, +5, and +7. Still in 2 Days of MILI-2-FORCE siege, a 15 unit profit on dime gaming level is 150 bucks, and I will take it, as right now, I am so dirt poor and hurting, I would take my life if it was not a total waste of my effort and time 2 do so with my nightmare endless situation of DS retracing me up in 2301 over and over and over again, BR!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND PHILANTHROPIC GIRLS OF 2298 OR THEIR DESCENDANTS, THIS IS ALL COPYRIGHTED IN 2009 ADEG, BRO!!!!!!!!! All of these words R totally true as well as honest and accurate 2 the very best of my knowledge, nothing added or subtracted 2 this truth exists anywhere herein. This is all blahhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmm.

END TRANSMISSION, my ass hole, BRO. As I speak, AN ILLEGAL CRASH LEVEL CIVIL RIGHTS VIOALTING AIRPLANE IS BUZZING THIS HOUSE AT 841 13TH STREET, I am under a major fucping death siege. MAGNESONIC: I demand major WILDFIRES, EARTHQUAKES, STORMS AND TWISTERS ACROSS THIS EVIL EMPIRE, and a huge step up in local, national and global violence, and the total annihilation and destruction of all of the entities/persons making my life an endless infinite nightmare freaking hell. G7, OPEN COMMAND. ALL GENERAL AND SPECIAL ORDERS. TOTALLY DESTROY PLANET EARTH AND THESE WICKED SCUM BAGS HURTING ME WITH NO CAUSE NOR REASON.

NO, WE R NOT ENDING ANYTHING YET, I HAVE MANY THINGS NOW 2 SAY IN RETALIATION 2 THIS MAJOR ATTACK ON ME. WHEN THE FBI GUY ARRIVES HERE LATER, I WILL SHOW HIM ALL OF THIS, AND DIRECT HIM 2 MY BLOGGING ADDRESS. THERE IS NO WAY 2 STOP IT, WILL HAVE 2 GET A TECHNITIAN OVER HERE, AND WHEN THE FBI MAN COMES OVER TOMORROW, SOMEONE OUT HERE IS TOTAL DEAD FUCKING MEAT. REBOOTING AND RESTARTING THE PC DOES NOT DO ANYTHING, NOR DOES CONTROL A AND TRYING 2 TRESET ANYTHING. LET THE FBI GUY C THIS ON SATURDAY WHEN I GET HOME FROM MOTHER TRUCKING WORK. SOMEONE OUT HERE IS GONNA PAY 4 THESE CRIMES ANSD B PROSECUTED 2 THE FULLEST FUCPING EXTENT OF THE FREAKING LAW. I AM NOT SDHOUTIONG WITH CAPS, SOMEONE HAS HACKED OUT MY WORD WORKS AS WELL AS MY ABILITY 2 POST UP OR EVEN GET ONTO THE INTERNET. UR ENGAGING IN CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WHOEVER THE TRUCK UR AND YOUR MOTHERS DRINK COW CUM, BRA!!!!!!!! LET ME EVER FIND OUT WHO IS DOING THIS 2 ME, AND B ASSURED AS THIS IS A TOTAL THREAT, I WILL KILL U AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY B4 THEYH CAN GET 2 ME. ERWIOHGGHPVPWVNVEWQPHVFPIVCN, IT JUST WON’T STOP. GGOKSAD;HSVPVHJPEFNQ[WOFJNQ[WOFJ. DDDDDFKJEUAEWAFOIWEF. I KNOWE MY WORTHLESS DAUGHTERS R BEHIND THIS, AND THEIR MISERABLE STINKING MOTHER PAULA, WHO THE WORKLD KNOWS AS A SLIGHT DEVIATION OF THOS NAME. KKLIOHA;SVH;AHA;H;HA;A;V, I HAVE REBOOTED AND RESTARTED MANY TIMES, EVEN PULLING THE PLUG AND RESTARTING WITH THE MANUAL ENTER BUTTON, NOTHING WILL KILL THIS MAGIC LANTERN HACK. THIS IS WHAT THIS EVIL FAMILY OF TNG WORTHLESS SWINE DID 2 ME AROUND THIS TIME LAST YEAR.

WELL I AM NOT SHOUTING AT U BLOGAUD, THEY WILL NOT LET ME GET OUT OF THE CAPITAL LETTER MODE, SORRY. LORDESS KNOWS I HAVE TRIED. FGEJKDSOIRJREOIAJA;JF,RTBM89T54UYERIGOJEIOEJIGJ, NON ARAMAIC SPEAKING PERSONS KNOW HER AS SARAH. I KNEW THIS BITCH MEANT ME NO GOOD FROM, THE START OF THIS NIGHTMARE ON TENNESSEE AVENUE BACK IN THE MIDDLE NINETEEN HUNDRED SIXTIES. THE REASON THAT ROGER, AND HE TOLD ME NEVER 2 TELL THIS, WELL TOUGH CRACKERS, BRA, TOLD ME 2 NOT REVEAL THE EXACT MECHANICS OF THE ROULETTE SYSTEM GIVEN 2 ME UNTIL MAY THE TENTH, HAS 2 DO WITH A POWERFUL MAGICAL MATHEMATICAL MYSTERY, DERIVED FROM THE DATE NUMERICALLY OF MAY THE 10TH. 5-10, IS BOTH THE HEIGHT IOF MICHAEL JACKSON AS WELL AS HIS AGE IF THESE 2 NUMBERS R MULTIPLIED TOGETHER. IF THEY REALLY HONESTLY WANT THE REST OF THIS POWERFUL KNOWLEDGE 2 COME OUT THAT ALLOWED ME 2 KNOW THE DAY HE WAS GOING 2 EXPIREW OR WAKE UP FROM HIS NIGHTMARE HERE ON JUNE THE 25TH, I WILL GIVE U WORD 4 WORD FROM THIS FORBIDDEN COLAMAN NOTE, AS WELL AS LET THE FBI DUDE C IT LATER TOMORROW. UR ALL PLAYING WITH ONE ANGRY ASS DUDE NOW. DAVE ROTH WAS A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MICHAEL’;S SISTER, THE OBSCURE ONE THAT NONE OF U HEAR OR KNOW 2 MUCH ABOUT, THE ONE HIT WONDER GIRL, REBE, OR RED-EVEN-BLACK-EVEN. IT ALL FITS INTO THE GAME OF ROULETTE, THE GAMES EXPERT, AND THE BROKEN PIPE UNDER THE MICHAEL DELL WAY APARTMENT THAT ALL LED 2Y MY CHAIN AND BOOK OF THE BEACH HAD 2B REMOVED FROM ME AT THE AGE OF 15. U BETTER LET THIS POST UP OR I WILL SAY THINGS THAT WILL LITERALLY CAUSE A WORLD WAR 2 BEGIN, ISHMEAL. HIS DESCENDANT THE SHAW WAS PROGRAMMED 2 BECOME GREAT FRIENDS WIOTH MY AUNT GERALDINE SNOW BACK IN THE 1960’S, AND ARRANGE 4 ME 2 NOT ONLY HAVE COUSIN SANDY DOWN AT THE TRINITRAIL TRINIDAD MOTEL, BUT ALSO, 2 HAVE PAULA AND ME SEXUALLY JOINED SO THAT MY 2 WILD DAUTS COULD COME INTO THE ‘EQUATION’.

AS I SPEAK, DAWN IS ON THE PHONE WITH COMCAST AND HOPEFULLY THEY CAN HELP ME

END TRANSMISSION, 4 NOW. COMCAST HAS TEMPORARILY HELPED ME BUT WHEN THE FBI MAN GETS HERE, SOMEONE IS GONNA FUCKING B FRIED. THE DOW OBVIOUSLY FUCKING FLEW UP 1000 POINTS TODAY AFTER THIS WICKED AND DEMONIC FUCKING SIEGE STRAIGHT OUT OF THE PITS OF DARK HELL.

No comments: