Friday, July 17, 2009

CHAPTER Vll, ETPP-MORIANITY 2

“MORIANITY BIBLE 2, CHAPTER Vll, EXPLORING THE PAWM PIE, (ETPP)”
Date And Time File, DATFILE: 071709.662----Beginning Transmission:


This has been another mother fucking week of total puke swallowing terra-hell. There is no place 2 even start 4 explaining all the shit that is wrong and is abusing and attacking both me, and those around me, causing me as a result, naturally, 2 become quite effected. The dog has had nasty diarrhea and I am cleaning shit up all over as a result. My TD Bank, I know has somehow cleverly ripped me off, and my paycheck that all of U know was fucked with, caused an automatic debit from my auto insurance company 2 bounce, and although successfully resubmitted, it cost me more money. I am out of pocket on many things that I had no fucking way of preventing or doing one thing about them. Dawn cut some fuck up with her electrical utility assistance and the bill from the utility Atlantic Electric does not show her credit, Ann got charged over a hindered bucks a month by the Social Security Administration, some medical penalty, that I 2 will soon face, just 4 the pleasure of reaching the grand old mother fucking age of 65. She turns senior-golden come 8-5. The DOW JONES, AS PREDICTED BY ME GIANTGINA, was UP HUGE THIS WEEK, and UP EVERY SINGLE MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE DAY. If the Philadelphia Phillies baseball Club was not in an ALL STAR break, they would have lost all week long and then it would have been 5 straight fucking FULL EVIL EMPIRES, and YI am I so like totally un-shocked by any of this awesome and absurd fucking bull shit? Because I understand with clarity and total accuracy, the reality of some entity by the name I chose 2 give it, PARALLEL-EVENT. They poured it on and damaged my telephoned and also all last week as well as 4 about a fucking solid month of time now, THEY HAVE MADE MY PATHERTIC FUCLKING LIFE ONE HUGE HYPER FUCKING HELL AT LIGHT VELOCITY CUBED. Marcus, the brother of Chicky, Dawn King’s husband still is in the Atlanticare, in Atlantic City, New Jersey, and the culprit, the backstabber, literal and not figurative, escaped unscaved 2 Florida, or so the story last told me from reliable sources have made this known 2 me. Arturo is his first name, but many South Americans share this name, it is as common as the last name of Martinez and Lopez. Unlike Peninsula Drive on Long Island, New York, the large peninsula called the state of Florida covers many square miles, and he could B hiding anywhere, working in one of thousands of farm camps where illegal persons might B working the fields.

One positive note, lightning has been all over me lately, starting last Saturday at work, and 2 or 3 other times since, flashing her lovely and ravishingly beautiful lightning all around me and all over me. I love U more than words can ever hope 2 explain 2U, Diana my endless love!!!!!!! Please come down someday and get your little boy out of thus horrendous and monstrous place called physical freaking life. Thank U.

The WOMO fucking disease enemy has struck hard THURSDAY and FRIDAY, with continuous choppers and military garbage large aerial persecutions, small CIA/ NSA private planes, U name it, the chemtrails were also bad earlier in the week. They probably made the dog shit himself today while Ann and Dawn and I were down at the Medical Center called Atlanticare.

When MAGGIE is out of power 4 whatever reason, and until huge disasters and crashes in the air begin 2 counterstrike this fucking vicious evil empire and these MILLIONTH-COUNCIL LAMBRIG CULTISTS on the human waking world, they have a free reign of terror 2 exercise over poor pathetic pitiful me, and yes LR, happy birthday last Wednesday. Tomorrow, I must say happy 113 to the great Sarah J Karge of Trenton, New Jersey, USAESMWG.

These fucking scum bag golfer dirt balls screwed up my only chance 2 watch my fucking L&O show this afternoon, it is never on in the evening anymore, but a fantastic GAMES EXPERT show was on last night. UC everybody, just when U wanna get real arrogantly cocky and bitchy with me, as Jane did with the psychic last night, remember, I all ready know what reality and fantasy is, and I can do special things as a result. HADDONWOOD and 1995 R all part of a gargantuan huge deal that pertains 2 this fucking miserable nightmare. I lived in Williamstown on 3 occasions, B4 taking U any further down this road and tale. It was during my 3rd and last time that this Haddonwood and 1995 situation arose, but there R tentacles connected throughout all this that make shoelaces and astral interactions almost pale in comparison, and babe, that’s freaking sayin’ something Sally Harner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roy and Karen and Laura and Jen, and other very special blogaudians of mine that may B tuning into this now or later, just know that things HAVE NEVER EVER NEVER EVER BEEN THIS MOTHER FUCKING EVIL AND WICKED AND TWISTED AND SICK AND DISEASED AND NIGHTMARISH 4 ME, NOT FUCKING EVER. The real fucking dog shit, literally today, began when Roger Carey’s roulette system, I won’t say crashed, but sort of fucking caved a little, over a 4 day or so period of about 20 games or less, and still leaving me with about 46 units 2 catch up just 2 come back 2 where I was B4 all this fucking early fucklng July super mega hell began. If I was a really crazy blogger, just making up this wild tale, Y wouldn’t I come on now today, and lie, and tell U that I made 50 or 60 units over the past 2 or 3 days, Y? I am telling a true tale of woe, and fucking TWINBAY and all of the naysayer haters of Mountainpuke B fucking damned into hell, BRA!!!!! There R no made up stories in all of MORIANITY. I told one little fucking lie, and then came clean and fessed up and even told U all a heart and gut wrenching story, and openly shared my innermost private emotional hell as 2 YI was compelled 2 temporarily fabricate one little event that never occurred on a public bus on the night of motherfucking 12 July in miserable ass 1970, BRO!!!!

So every son of a bitch from coast 2 coast and around this diseased ugly planet, knows the Morianity story, on some level of conscious awareness, the vast majority of U know it only deep down below anything that U will ever permit surfacing through into your waking mind life and so-called real world of tangible hard objects. U cannot rationalize nor explain away, things like Julia White hypnotizing me in Babylon in 1968, Mrs. Marola and Mr., Marcucci and the things said 2 me, forget Smith and Zenkiss and the next year that followed the year of the mighty Count Petofi. U cannot tell me there is any Earthly explanation 4 what happened 2 me at the Trinidad over 8 stays and 4 summers, both with just mom, as well as my pal Ziggie, and my cuz Sandy, and how it all fits perfectly square-in with the Shaw of Iran and stuff dating back all the way 2 Abraham and Sarah in the Old Testament. Tell me U can top this swimsuit deal, Jimmy P, go ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course, Mitch doesn’t have 2 top it, since I nearly caused a man at the Griffin Pipe Company 2 get a heart attack and will never forger his 2002 words 2 me, “Yo player, UR the only man I know that ever told David Hasselholf 2 go fuck himself”. Actually, I never told him I did that. In reality, I was extremely polite and gentlemanly with the man that day on the beach in oh-oh, Mrs. M. I simply was not interested in your dumb contest. It is all on old blogs from 3 years or so back, archive them BRA, on the site called www.blogger.com/ and C it all 4 your mother flower selves. So am I really supposed 2 believe this is some coincidence today here, Mrs. Marola? Oh well, I have tried 2 commit suicide 100 times and have been murdered and had fatal accidents as well over the past 30 years now, no dice, here I remain, 4 the fucking miserable gods to laugh at and mock, happy LATE-LATE SHOW on the ASTRAL PLANE, huh BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????

GOOGIEWEAR-GOOGLE, SWIS, AND KING-SOIFER WORLD LABS OF 2297, this is all COPYRIGHT 2009, NOT MRS. MAROLA TWENTY OH NINE, “THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN” Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, wabbit, like duhh, Elmer Fwudd!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear that my words R all truths, nothing but truth, no additions nor deletions 2 these truths R contained freaking herein. This I now voluntarily swear under perjury charges by my flag, and my goddess Jehovah, SSJKK, who U mortals all know as simply “GOD”.

END OF THIS MISERABLE ROTTEN TRANSMISSION:

No comments: