Monday, July 20, 2009

CHAPTER ELEVEN

“MORIANITY BIBLE 2, CHAPTER Xl --- ETPP”
DATFILE: 072009.653----Beginning Transmission:


TOLD U GINA, WHEN THEY HAVE A FREE FREAKING REIGN 2 PICK ON ME AND PERSECUTE ME INTO TOTAL CASKET LAND AND WORSE, THE DOW WILL KEEP RIGHT ON FLYING FOREVER UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP!!!!!! If this was not so freaking butt wipe serious, I’d have plenty of better things 2 do with my extremely limited time than come up on 4 blogger websites and waste any of my energy as well.

The poison soup from then weekend, IS THE TOOTHACHE-MAJOR BUTTON that U’ve all heard me refer 2 on many prior blogs, and when they place a certain active chemical compound into the mix that effects my exact DNA, and whatever else they add, my teeth hurt, just as if I was near a nuclear blast and survived it. I can prove in court that what I say they R doing can b done, just not that THEY R doing it 2 me nor precisely prove just who THEY R, but they R from a source, and that source I will swear in any court in the world is indeed the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL. 4 those wondering Y the Phillies R not effected recently, well my theory is that the power can B temporarily SPLIT in the ICPE, by these MC-FORCES that R doing me in with this miserable bunt tapping HUNTINGTON CURSE, BRA!!!!!!! So easing off the sieges that R more effective with ,making the sports parallel happen, frees up just like defragging speeds up a computer in the same basic way, only this frees up power, so more power now can B directed at the DOW JONES ALONE, and so up she flies into the starry freaking skies. Amazing though, with all the bull shirts I am rock chucking contending the fucp with, still, Colaman, your marvelous system gave me 5 units in game one today, and 3 and a half units in game two today, he tee flee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a lot more 2 tell and say, and I will, just as soon as I can, BRO.

Google and SWIS, and KSWL-2298, this is all blahhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmm.

End Transmission:

No comments: