Thursday, July 2, 2009

MESSAGE 4 CHARLIE MANUEL

“Message 4 Charlie Manuel”
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY PROJECT FROM 1995 AUDIO
DATFILE: 070209.990.555555555555555555555555
Beginning Transmission:


Well, AS I SAID GINA, when “THEY persecute me big time, my PHILLIES GET MASACRED, this has been an ongoing PARALLEL EVENT, that I am personally aware of 4 coming up now on 23 years precisely, mortal Earth illusion world waking time. Blogging is great 2 a point, but does not really get my messages across 2 the correct people. Still, I have written 2 previous Charlie Manuel’s, Phillies managers of yesteryear, Fregosi, and the dude B4 Charlie, name is being ETTOS out of my head right now 4 whatever reason. I wrote 2 them and told them in plain English, all that the blogger readers know. I asked what they could really lose by listening 2 me and just giving me the smallest chance that I am not some deranged freaking maniac, and all I ever got, and will get quite obviously, is zero DB, just silence.

Jane screwweeds nailed the urine juices out of me a half hour ago at eleven freaking whatever, 555555555555555555555555555555 and 55555555 and 5555555555555555555555555555555555555 and 5555555555555555555555 and 5555555555555555555555555555 equals my only way 2 attempt 2 freaking compensate 4 her and evil Ted Turner’s evil that they perpetrated upon me at the Atlanta Ballpark that stinking dark early summer night in 1993, BRO. I do not despise the wealthy or the EW. I despise what the vast majority of them do, and wow, if Jesus did not nail it with his own future tree clamps, by making the bold statement on repeated occasions 2 the Scribes and the Pharisees and various religious leaders around hum in those days, “wo, you hypocrites”. Some nasty noise persisted 4 perhaps a few hours here and there, both on the ground and crash level in the air, along with a few death angel attacks that recently have been on a roll again after a short abatement, BRA, but then it quieted down, the sub followed suit and set, and the evening progressed along fairly smoothly, 4 me aniwho.

A named EW (recording artist) of the nineteen sixties, told me not all that long ago directly 2 my face, and I will quote, “Mark, everything in this life is about timing”. This is a statement worth a million bucks, BRA. This is totally not the time 4 me 2 retaliate and tell some major things that a man proved 4 unknown reasons, 2 me one day early in 1985, who was a master electrician 2 boot, and an employee of the Mac. Everything is about proper timing, and this would serve 2 only defeat my own self, so I will not B telling what I had planned earlier 2 let out of the bag, so here now is instead what I will in fact do, and say:

I want it on the blogger record, that I have officially informed the Philadelphia Phillies ball club, who presently is rapidly sinking beneath the stormy waves in an ominous and extremely foreboding and angry sea. I have sent several General Managers my story, and asking them what possible thing they could lose by taking me seriously, and just trying what I told them 2 try, on a totally trial basis, like they could not simply write it off on their income taxes legitimately and get rid of me and I would B humiliated B4 the entire city of Philadelphia as well as where I live. I would gladly take this risk, only because I all ready parade know, that it would B NO RISK. I KNOW WHAT I FREAKING KNOW, and 2 hell with all of the doubters and scoffers from Missouri and other locales as well, BRO. But LI cuz Den said it all. My blog could have the value of 1000 named celebrities blogs, all put together, and it would B trashed in a heartbeat oin the wayh 2 one of their silly blogs about nothing. I say nothing because it all is based on junk that will pass away in the next winds of tomorrow somewhere, and turn into pure worthless dust. No one alive gives 3 shirts what Beethoven had 4 breakfast on his 20th birthday, and they will not care in 200 tiny quick flashing years what the Bay had 4 lunch today, this is not rudeness, this is scientific fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only 4 wish everyone on this miserable cursed Earth, only the best, but that will NEVER prevent this blogger from airing truths, and exposing smelly and dirty wash lines, if needed, Eugie!!!!! At least I would never B a lowlife like his mother, Misses Horowitz in West Collingswood, and try 2 hurt the guy. I do what must B done, war is war, and blood is spilled in war, and everyone from Colin Powell on down from the days of the double DS, knows this only 2 freaking well, BRO.

Charlie, U guys R pure grass moles. There is a way 4U all 2 stop these losses and win almost every game and championship, season after season after freaking season. It is not just about baseball, pal, because URT all getting cheated out of your fair share of things going your way, by powerful covert and cosmically illegal forces in WOMO, and the mighty MILLIONTH-COUNCIL. If it was just about baseball, U never would have 2B worrying about rain delays and rainouts, injuries, and all of those mysterious errors and needed clincher plays that just don’t pan out 4 the gods only know what real reason, the gods, and myself that is, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just think about those so many late game big leads that R suddenly blown right out from under U. This is when I am getting my power or cable messed with, or being hit with a nasty loud and illegal flying chopper or plane. Go ahead, laugh, don’t believe something that I would have no Earthly reason 4 making up and that has been ongoing now 4 half of an adult lifetime, B stupid.

Hay Gina, I cannot play 4 them, first I’d B thrown off the field and into jail, and second, I do not play as well as the average 5 year old and never did. I just know what I know, just as I China Earthwquake knew about the Woprld Series Win 5 weeks B4 it happened. This was no challenge 4 me NASA, maybe it was 4 one of your relatives Rog, but not 4 me. Hay I do not play ball, nor am I some hot shot engineer, but as I said, I know what I know. So go right on losing and hurt me, AND U , I cannot do one thing other than 2 report the news, I am powerless 2 create it.

Now speaking of Billy Harner and what he told me, and U will not find that at www.billyharner.com, but go there, it is a great site, but yes, timing is everything, and I have always been under the powerful freaking HUNTINGTON CURSE, and forever seemingly lost in time. Hard 2 take this great advice Billy, when your name is Mud Mountainpen, huh BRA??????????? Best of luck 2U and all of your professional clan, I hold nothing against anyone, go in peace BRO!!!!!

Made another quick 6 and a half units on the 1248 Doubleton Completion Roulette System an hour and a half ago. Thanks again Rog. YU do not knock and visit your distant cousins I will never figure out, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well;, maybe I do understand after all. I doubt that there R2 many of my cousins I’d wanna break a lot of bread with myself. Later dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I took Ann and Dawn 2 the Hammonton Shop rite Grocery story early Thursday afternoon, a man around 60 give or take, literally after putting a few bags into his vehicle, took the cart and sent it intentionally right into my drivers’ side front door. He drove sort of a light gold colored mid sized auto sedan, New Jersey tag license # SXC-98P. He did not say a word, did not apologize, just glared at me like he was taunting me 2 say or do something. I knew I was going 2 write his tag number down and I did. Now examine the plate of the mother fucping whack off. The X is the least powerful of the symbolism but is always the 4 pointed letter, due date, Paul Stoddard, my birthday, Dark Shadows, DS, I could think up a hundred more, but let me instead move on with the SC 4 SARAH CALLIO, the (98) and P 4 a really powerful number in my life, 98, and then “P” 4 PAULA KING, or even her other identity first name, still a “P”, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your funeral Charlie Manuel, and unfortunately, MINE. Add this and factor it in with the fact that I cannot stay dead, and U have eternity in freaking HELL, nice thought, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE-BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE ENGINE, SATELLITE WORLD INTERCONNECTION SYSTEM, KING/SOIFER WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2298, this is all listed on a BLOGGER REGISTRY WEBSITE, as well as COPYRIGHTED in 2009, as THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bet U never thought U’d have such a powerful influence on me, huh Jesse Martin/o/ez???????????? Well, the mighty LORD/ESS or SARAH knew B4 she even put this world here, that she was gonna have a huge one!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know my Sanskrit, my Aramaic, and my Latin, BRO!! This is all the total truth, nothing false or misleading is contained in these blogs and these words. This is all blahhhhhhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and ‘like so totally’ blummmmmmmmm, without crossing any FORBIDDEN LINES or playing with any rocks or paper or scissors or lights or squares, or formulas. YUK, YUK, YUK, YUK, bing slap, watch it MO, UR not PC anymore, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: