Wednesday, July 22, 2009

CHAPTER Xll

“MORIANITY BIBLE 2, CHAPTER Xll, EXPLORING THE PAWM-PIE”
Date And Time File (DATFILE): 072209.612.55555555555555555
Beginning of this Transmission:


Well today is Wednesday, and what I will B concentrating on is how good U all decide I am able 2 read individual peeps as well as situations is general, U have a perfectly legitimate right, and I respect totally, that right, 2 all of your own opinions, so without any further delay, let me serve up the meat and skip over all of the gristle and bone on the plate of this blog.

The subject of my daughters and my mother will B the main course on today’s dinner plate lads and lassies, and then we will just say B4 getting into it, a brief few words outside the main topic, the “WE” being said here as the pleural of the hopeful-someday-MORIANITY-FOUNDATION, with me as the founder and overseer, and not some dictatorial boss that has the (my way or the highway doctrine), as the first article in Morianity. This is due 2 the fact that just as with the great and most treasured document on this planet right along with the Magna Carta in ADEG 1512, and referring herein of none other than the United States Constitution, elasticity must exist, is in needed or U automatically violate LAWTRONICS. We have all entered into a “time-world” here in this so called tangible reality produced by the conscious or waking mind, and this word TIME automatically implies CHANGE, hence, the need exists 4 elasticity in anything, and everything. “Anything not pliable will break under the motion of never ceasing time”, an {FF-MAJOR} LAWTRONIC RULE. Hay, somebody needs 2 remember this great lady, Mike Jacks was a great artist but yo players, we all lost poor whittle Farah in the shuffle, and many of us do not think that was so nice. If I were part of her family, I would call this a FORD, and who better than Motor City, Michigan, 2 know exactly what I am talking about with that one, BRA!!!!!!!!! Anyway, if something is thus designed 2 bend and stretch and curve instead of remaining rigid 2 a fault and ultimately being broken by the sufficient passing of time, it will therefore B built as all things need B, 2 better operate and cooperate in and with time, as time is there and will indeed pass whether we accept this or not., This is the inherent reason Y doctors and lawyers admit 2 this in their profession and will honestly and quire up front admit 2 any querying mind or soul, that they R (PRACTICING) their profession, and never by the very word used here, become absolute experts in it, as first of all, the law and medicine evolve and change, along with and in perfect cooperation with time, and so they must PRACTICE their skills. Well B4 we all get fucped on a raw deal and found on the road dead, even fixed or repaired daily, let me move on with the topic. I still think only one parachute and 4 men needing them is funnier, but that is just my whittle and humble opinion, BRA. B4I start with the real theme of today’s blog, lads, lassies, and all Labrador Retriever’s, I was on the Black Horse Pike the other day, actually it was Monday afternoon, taking Dawn Marie King Laines, 2C her psychiatrist, in English, Creek, New Jersey, United States of America, planet called Earth, solar system called SOL, in our local Milky Way Galaxy, or English Creek, NJUSAESMWG, as U have undoubtedly seen these long and strangely outlandish abbreviations on many a prior blogging text posted by ol’ Mountainpen. On the way back home from a bad session, says Dawn and no one needs know private details, as my blogging any of it would violate laws in the legal privilege world, but I personally do not think that she is planning on returning 2 this particular place nor set of doctors. Anyway, so we were returning back home, and directly in front of us after the vehicle that just was ahead of us in traffic, suddenly pulled off and turned without a signal, as most rude drivers will do, and directly ahead of us now and 4 many miles until the person driving it decided 2 pass the slower lane cars, but 4 quite as few miles, there was this van, with a huge “YO” printed boldly there where no one behind this van could miss it. Yo, players, I have been on a roll recently 4 saying this, and thought that was wild, all though things like that 4 me have a zero shock value, but then came this morning when I took Dawn out 2 pay some bills, one at the local Comcast Cable Company office, that is right on out street, just a mile or 2 down from the house. I have noticed over the past 2 or 3 weeks, a brand new sign is unmistakably printed over a small brick step at the side entrance that parallels the Atlantic City Railroad Tracks, intersecting at Hammonton’s now somewhat infamous 13th Street. The step does indeed appear somewhat potentially hazardous and is in need of a BEWARE or WARNING sign, but instead of WATCH YOUR STEP or any other usually used phrases posted where such a situation would in fact call 4 it, the sign right there at this brick step reads, “B CAREFUL, watch your step”. Now I blog onto the internet, and my internet carrier is the COMCAST CABLE, UB the judge on whether U insist I should believe this 2B a 100% coincidental happenstance, go ahead there former Atlantic City Copper Kessle German Fudged Company, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now 4 the 3rd symbolic kicker, BRA!!! YO, ya ready Route 322 van man and all others, BRA? Parked there seemingly all day, so it must B an employee or a boss, as no other vehicle is there on the side of the minimall building that contains a town bakery as well, is a middle sized automobile. It is a blue colored Pontiac Grand-Am, and its New Jersey license tag, if U happen 2B close enough 2 a toilet now, and U can all come around and C it 4 yourself if UR local or feel like a drive 2 try and disprove Mountainpen, is as follows: JNR-10P. The WORD JUNIOR is part of the JNR, and makes a perfect abbreviation all though normally the N is not included yet still does perfectly fit here phonetically, my younger Daughter who goes by the name of “P” short 4 PAULA-JUNIOR, is in this plate, and then she happens 2B 10 years old until her birthday come this 29th day of September, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coincidence, YO, gimme a break players. Symbols R real and totally meaningful, yet none of U most likely ever R even aware of nor looking 4 them at all. Yet these cosmic numbers or symbolic realities endlessly surround U and me as if U were a man in the deep seas and they R a school of very hungry sharks. As 4 really finding out whether your tag number is a good one or a bad one 2 have as far as it being compatible with U, or anyone else’s 4 that matter, let us explore how 2 turn a license tag into a private cosmically-coded number or a PCN, and then work it out Gawnumly. Since we R discussing the Paula Waves car parked near the sign at Comcast, let me work this tag out and demonstrate how it is done. 4 those never reading prior blogging texts on www.blogger.com/ bloggers website where I talk a lot in the past oh-eight year about Gawky Gaukauk and his powerful Astral Plane Numerology system, let me re-explain this all just a little bit now. First, 2 get any PCN or PRIVECODE-NUMBER, as their R a total of 81 different ones in the group from 110 through 990, U must add up all of the letters or characters, if as in this plate on this Pontiac car, it totals 6 characters made up of numbers and letters, then the first PCN digit is a 6. Then U have 2 get a total value of the entire structure, as in the word “BAY” 4 an example, the first PCN is 3 as there R3 letters or characters, the B, the A, and the Y. Then the value is the alphabetical placement of all 26 letters, if UR using the English alphabet, from A-Z. Still, U may B Japanese, so in this case, U would need 2 use your alphabet. Nothing changes however. The A is letter 1 because it is the first letter, and the B is 2, and the C is 3, and so forth all the way to the Z which is 26. So in the example with the word BAY, B=2, A=1, and Y=25. Now we add up a sum total from 2+1+25 and this = 28. Any digits that R not from 1 through 9, must B added together until UR left with one digit that ranges from 1-9. In the case of 8 plus 2, this is ten and 10 is 1 plus zero, so UR now left with one digit between 1-9, and this is a “1”. So 3 is your first digit from BAY being 3 letters long, and then your second digit is a 1, or so far we have now a 31. The 3rd and final PCN digit is always the difference between the two digits all ready arrived at, so 31, or 3 minus 1 is 2, so the PCN is a [312}. Now 2C if compatibility exists in anything, U must add them up together, so let us get the PCN of say the word FISH, F-6, I-9, S-19, and H-8. There R4 letters in the word FISH, so 4 is the first PCN digit. The second is the sum total of 6, 9, 19, and 8. This adds up 2 a 42. Now 4+2=6, so 6 is the second PCN digit. The third digit is the difference between the digits, and in this case, this would B 6-4, and this is 2, so the PCN 4 the word FISH is 462. Never rearrange the digits, they must always B this way. Now is FISH and BAY compatible? Well let us add 462 and 312, and now we arrive at the total PCN or the PCNT, of 774. At least one matching digit must B in the total that is in the two numbers that R being matched. FISH has the 4 that is in the PCNT, but no digits exist in BAY that R in the PCNT. This is Y GAWNUMING is so fascinating, as U learn 2 add in words, and make up phrases and sentences, and eventually, huge giant truths not only fit but form tremendous and totally unmistakable and undeniable patterns come forth like Lazarus did from the tomb when called by my ancestor. 4 right now this is by no means a lesson on GAWNUM truths, and how 2 work this magic 2C all and gain all wisdom, and until U get well schooled and learn all of the many rules, do not make a god out of it, also B warned that when U do get cozy with doing it and working it your particular way, and it shows U amazing powerful stuff, U will B hooked every bit as much with this, as is a coke or a perk user on his or her poison is hooked, and every bit as much, so Caveat Emptor, BRA!!!!!!. Thus, WAYV, politically correct or not, in other words if U do not know any Latin, B CAREFUL, of the Comcast, and Suffolk County “STAIRS”. In the case of fish, what type of fish like the bay, or R there just more in an ocean, and on and on. Doing the Gawnum shows many ways of learning the ‘bad-day shoelace connections’ of larger things than just perhaps what someone plugging in 2 simple words 4 compatibility is attempting 2 learn truth about, BRO. Now doing license tags, never add the state, just use the plate. So in the case of Comcast and the blue Pontiac that is parked at the dangerous step at 13th street and the railroad crossings of Blueberryville, we have the tag of JNR10P, or symbolized 2 a recognized and fully trained and enlightened viewer who is totally awake in his Earthly dreams, Paula Junior-age 10, born on a 29 day as well as 29 years younger than her sister, but here is how 2 calculate the tag value in the GAWNUM. The 10 is just that, 2 characters and each character having its own digit value, so the letters first R converted, as follows: J=10, N=14, R=18, and P=16, and the sum total of this is then added along with 1 and 0. So 10+14+18+16+1+0, is added up, and its sum is 59, and 5+9=14, and 1+4=5, so the value or second PCN digit is a 5. Now the tag has 6 characters, so the 6 is the first digit of the PCN. So 6-5 or the difference between digit value is a 1 and this is the 3rd digit of the PCN, so the PCN for this plate of New Jersey, JNR10P is 651. Just 4 fun, since my PCN is 871, I will check a simple compatibility here and add up 871 and 651, arriving now at a PCNT of 1522. The 1 and the 5 in the PRIVECODE NUMBER TOTAL or (PCNT) R both in the license tag, and the 1 in the PCNT is in my PCN of 871. When at least one digit matches up, U have compatibility. Varying theories exist on the more the merrier here, such as when only one match up is there, compatibility is 25%, there but small, and with another match somewhere, it jumps 2 a 50%, still another jumps it 2 a 75%, and yet still another jumps it 2 a full 100%, but I am a great believer that in many cases, a 25% compatibility means just that, a compatibility, and that higher matches R not always necessarily indicative of more powerful compatibility. They MAY B, and may not B. Also, and this is not 2B pondered, it is fact. Compatibility means just that, connection between things, but not necessarily a good one or a bad one, the numbers never reveal that truth. My 2008 blogging texts R crammed full and loaded 2 the rim with GAWNUM STUDIES, if interested, archive 2008 blogs from Mountainpen on www.blogger.com/. This mind U, is ASTRAL WORLD INFORMATION, B CAREFUL, MIZZ WAVES, and please, don’t let your dogs fall off the roof down there back in 1997, bing, slap, eyes out Mo, or should I say more accurately, MO, WO, YO!!!!!

Now 4 my daughters and my mother. I am only gonna open the door with this today, but it does indeed need 2 get told. When I would swear and curse around my poor mother from time 2 time, like a scum bag that I was, she sometimes would use a powerful psychology on me that really angered me as well as made me feel quite terrible. She always gave me what I eventually barked back at her, this ‘hypothetical daughter’, saying with regularity 2 me when I would fly off the handle even a tiny bit and when deserved believer me as my mom could B quite a mother fucping pain in my grass, and let me quote her, “How would U like it if your daughter acted this way with U?” After this began in the end of the eighties, I’ll guess and say around 1992 or about 4 years after hearing this relentless annoyance from her, I’d bark back, “Will U please quit giving me this damn hypothetical daughter?” But she did not quit, and saw it had its effects on me, and would just turn this bull shirt up more and more as the years progressed. After she was made ill and none of the top docs in the entire area could ever really resolve what was wrong with her, that began the morning after Christmas Day in 1997, she never again did this, while she lived up through the 4th of March in the year of Misses Marola, or 2000. Right after she was made ill coming out of a ‘DREAM’ that early pre dawn morning of 26 December, by Paula King and Sarah Callio, she was in the JFK STRATFORD, NJ DIVISION, HOSPITAL, and was in and out of hospitals whenever she would relapse into these totally bizarre and unexplainable attacks that none of the top docs in numerous medical fields could ever really properly diagnose nor effectively ever successfully treat. She lingered slowly 2 a horrific death, yet she somehow managed 2 work at her job 4 most of the time all during this hellish nightmare cubed. After early 1998 came in, Paula nailed me in the elevator, and this is when my second daughter by her, was conceived that very day. The story is on the early oh or late oh-seven blogs somewhere. When I kept running into her “IN DREAMS”, without the WATER and the buried city or the movie, I began pasting pieces of all this together, yet still never really totally believing this, until quite recently when she made contact with me. She is a guru with electronics and computers and nothing can ever prevent her from reaching across barriers and contacting her often bewildered father, ol’ Mountainpen. But how about the other dream that now I know turned out not 2B a dream, on one early July night just shy of dusk in Atlantic City, when I was forcibly taken 2 a motel and placed in a room with the luscious giant teenager, Paula King, and then my first daughter was conceived during the first few days somewhere in one of 1969’s hot July evenings? Was this the dream I always thought it 2B? No sir, it was not, and my mother knew this all along 4 two reasons I can think of right off the top of my head. First, I know my mother well. When I returned home around midnight or so on July 12th or the wee early minutes of July 13th back in 1970, from my stay at molester’s Tom Reale’s place on Cornwall Avenue, she knew something was up even though I never told me that this queer messed with me. But she had her peeps from the shipping company where she worked, look into this, and they found out some major stuff, I know this now, I am not a total R word. Hay, I’m no Einstein, but I can indeed add up two plus two and arrive at five minus one, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She knew I had a little girl by the time it happened, and next summer in 1971, I was discouraged from going down that much 2 Atlantic City. In fact, she had been gung ho about suddenly and 4 no real discernable reason that 2 this day I could not honestly ever tell U, but only that she was absolutely hell-bent on sending me 2 a Pennsylvania private school 2 complete my last 2 years of education, called the CHURCH FARM SCHOOL, out in EXTON, PAUSAESMWG. R the symbols ding-dong-ing here yet Mizz Aquarius? Hay YO, Rose Shakespeare, it is not always so true about what is in a name, huh? Sometimes as with Gawky’s strange number systems, amazing stories get told and wild fantastic truths do indeed freaking emerge, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, my mom knew what happened in 1970, and went onto know and learn what happened in 1969, with McGuire and Paula. Then years later in 1997, in February, I innocently dared 2 go back 2 Tennessee Avenue and talk 2 McGuire and ask and inquire about Sarah and the old days, and all hell broke loose like the freaking cannon-guns of Navarone, BRA and this is no freaking exaggeration. My mom knew, and so did the faculty at the Haddonfield special ed school know, as she attended meetings at the same time I went from being in Mr. Marcucci’s class 2 Mister Smith’s class, blackboards and student teacher sluts notwithstanding. Hell if I wasn’t CAREFUL, maybe I’d have more kids walking around the Earth some place with all the student teachers that fell so madly 4 me back in those freaking ugly days of the luv gen. That explains so many things said 2 me. But it really explains my mom and the secret she obviously was keeping from me all throughout her entire life. This is unforgivable. But is my mom really dead? Years ago, 3 or so, I played around ast the library computer, searching, and my mother both her social security number and name, all three names, shows up as alive, 6 or more years after I had supposedly buried her and attended the viewing in Philadelphia, in middle March of twenty-oh-oh, Mrs. M. The aerial siege was horrendous that day around me in Philly, when I went 2 that viewing, they fucping mercilessly PORED IT ON. Now I think I know Y. The secret is not dead with her yet, she is still alive somewhere in the state of Missouri I believe the search showed me, as of oh-six or oh-seven. My mom always acted as though even though she eventually B4I was even out of my teens, and had told me the horrific Huntington secret up in Braintree, as if there still was one more huge and mighty secret that I need not ever concern myself with, until and unless I can ever really straighten my messed up life out. One day when she was dead butt wipe stoned drunk out of her damn skull, while we shared that house in Gibbsboro, NJUSAESMWG owned by a Mrs. Meeker, she implied what I just typed above. I pressed her and she would have said even more, I know this 4 sure, but she collapsed onto the couch and totally freaking passed out. 2 hours later she went out in the rear yard and puked and then had lots of coffee and began quickly sobering up. She was not getting along with a coworker at her Shipping Company job at the time, the early nineties, and was drinking quite heavily. In all honesty, I would say she was drinking far more than Dawn when she is on her binges, and my moms binges were one long binge and then real quick sober up times. I know what I know Maury Povich, screw DNA, they would never allow the impenetrable brick wall 2B overcome by my soft and tiny head. Zonk, who would win, my skull, or the powerful wall, U tell me, YO, on any pike, white, black, green, or purple polka freaking dot. It would B just like my mom 2 pull that stunt off, and if she did, and still lives there in Missouri at age 89, SCREW U, and screw all your secrets, and shove your angry stairways where the scumbag sun don’ta shina, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will get 2 the bottom of all of this from Americana or someplace safe, a real PITSY, not some mathematical jargon of puked out rotten cherries, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google and SWIS, and King-Soifer World Laboratories of 2297, this is all the truth,. This is nothing but the truth so help me Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle, the All Mighty Goddess of HEAVEN AND EARTH, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As 4 anyone anywhere, please know that no one can really ever help me, and as Dunkin said it so well, I’m sorry 4 trying 2 involve anyone else and get U in the middle of this nightmare mess. I don’t need 2 remember my 1968 trip 2 Babylon, I need 2 forget it, along with all of New York, New Jersey, and Planet Earth. I need 2 forget, not remember, FUCP IT.

Copyrighted intellectual property of Michael mountainpen, and protected in 2009 under the BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: