Saturday, July 18, 2009

chapter Vlll

“MORIANITY BIBLE 2, CHAPTER Vlll, ETPP”
DATFILE: 071809.343-----Beginning Transmission:


I AM UNDER A MAJOR MILITUFORCE WOMO BRIGGER DEATH SIEGE. Chemtrail attack super major, loud planes, all day and night motorbike riders, it is off all fucping scales and dials. It amazes me 2 learn that my Phillies managed 2 pull off a win last night against the motherfucping Fish.

I left 4 work last night, and some fucping dirt bag on a loud motorbike was in the nearby woods or fields with a very loud bike, at almost midnight, HAMMONTON FUCPING POLICE DEPARTMENT. I knew I was gonna B a fucping cooked goose from that second on, and I was. My health was also adversely effected by the poisonous chemtrailing zenithing directly over my position. Google up CHEMTRAIL/CONTRAIL, and check out www.chemtrail-central.com/ and www.chembusters.com/ 4 starters. Y not C4 your freaking self that I am not all alone in making these seemingly otherwise far out sounding and quite outlandish complaints.

Since ALL OUT WAR is what this sleaze-disease is seeking with me, then WAR IT FUCPING IS. All global enemies of this wicked evil empire, please know that someone here is persecuting me without cause and has been 4 at least 23 years now that I am aware of, and yet they claim 2B the great benevolent world policemen that all R all 4 human rights and against abuses and violations of them. They bomb all of U over there, and yet look what these trashy bastards R doing 2 one of their own freaking citizens. Let me tell U all over the planet, anyone with ears 2 hear and that wants 2 hear, it is all a huge game, a parlor trick, my weird swimming, the rotisserie, the parade 5 weeks ahead of time B4 the World Series, the 6-9 hall-less rooms in the World’s Blueberry capitol, and on and on and on and on. My demos, the way everything seems 2 fit and tie and shoelace so perfectly, the GODS R HAVING A HUGE TIME PLAYING A HUGE GAME, and dudes like Simon Baker laugh and think it is funny until something hits him right in his home, right on, BRO? The Watchers on the HIGHLANDER show, fictional it all is yet nonetheless, there R those like in THE NIGHT OF THE TWISTERS, standing on bank steps of small towns, right Mister Hatch, with radios and smirks on their face, and ladies standing behind roulette wheels and saying numbers that pop in within 1 or 2 spins, and on and on and on and on. Don’t fucping tell me how space cadetty and nonsensical believing in the “SUPERNATUIRAL” fucping is, because I’ll spit right in your mother fucping face, BRA. Every 400th of a minute give or take an infinitesimal fractional difference between each individual broken out of the human collective, is creating in a cooperative waking world interaction, the next INSTANT. Instant by instant, by instant, we build the 4th and the 5th dimensions through an incredibly complex series of things that put quite simply R mere parlor tricks of the GODS on the mighty ASTRAL PLANE, really us, or the other side of our coinage. No one on this planet has a small clue of what 2 of these powerful goddesses have allowed me 2 remember while ‘here and awake’, whatever that means in whatever reality really is. Mrs. Marola, the educator, the watcher, do U think things really just happen lads and lassies. Her other relative all ready knew that a young super talented beauty queen was heading 4 the big RIAA club party that fateful night somewhere in ‘90. NOTHING IS JUST RANDOMLY OCCURRING I do not give a fucp what any of U wanna believe, I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone somewhere is PISSED THE CHRIST OFF that I know so much forbidden apple trees, BRA!!!!!!!! Gimme a break, trees, TRY GAMES. SSJKK and HER games, IU am sick 2 fucping death of HER AND HER ETERNAL GAMERS, GAINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still with the funny word screw up’s, another game, words that can B other real words where as I type hurriedly away, do not get red flagged by underlines with the spell checker system, and always make some little subtle Baywatch shot or hint at something, GROW UP, MILLIONTH COUNCIL. THE man in fucping charge of the Federal Communications Commission will tell u that his teacher Mister Mackey many years ago told him that “SOMEDAY U WILL GROW UP AND B A MAN”. Goddess, Mister Mackey, where were U when so many others out there on both planes of existence needed 2 hear your fantastic ass advice, BRO??????? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All parlor tricks, ALL OF IT, no real shock value 2 anything. If I jump in the aoir and holler I’m Clark Kent, big deal, it is all a fucping parlor trick, and none of U get it yet. My hell is what is real, the MOGOSP is what is real/e, Tommie boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don’t hit me and knock me dizzy there big girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Computer run automation is all coming, but really powerful MOTIVE-GOAL PROGRAMMING is decades away and will requite hundreds of petabyte 2 run. But an investment of 10 grand 4 the mainframe today, priced in 2030 at closer 2 2 grand and will sit as small as your PC desktops do right here in oh-nine Misses-M, would make a hell of an investment, a great tool 2B used, if used freaking properly. But 2 program it 2 make a persons life a living burning mother fucking nightmare hell, well, THAT IS ANOTHER THING, BRO. That is against humanity itself. UR hurting humanity when U do this 2 me MILLIONTH MARY CARTER COUNCIL CIA/NSA BRIGGER CULT AWA WOMO SCUM DIRTY FILTHBAGS FROM HOT HADEES!!!!!!!!!! I puke on your dust in the future deushwads!!!!!!!!!!!! MOGOSP is a powerful tool, but way more powerful is always the ever existing nasty PAWM-PIE. Yummy says the scummy enemies of the ENY-Barrios Runners Club. Thank U4 wrecking my car, tell your pal McGuire he will wreck 2 more in the mother fucping future, Flashdancing Joe Cara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PARLOR TRICKS, study and archive my entire blog on www.blogger.com/ BRA, and learn Y the bored 2 tears gods R doing all of this with themselves, or us, same diff, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Until we can all find NERVANA and not some ass hole stupid music group, we R cooked freaking ass geese!!!!! Nothing new is being said, but Karen in formed me that rote and reiteration is necessary in my blogging. Y would I even B audacious and arrogant enough 2 think 4 a single minute that my blogaud is gonna remember a book the size of my relative’s bible, Morianity is the bible 4 now, let’s cut out all this fucping bull shit and get real. Uncle Heinz from Babylon, New York said it all one day 2 my mother and I’ll quote him, regarding the topic of religion and faith in a monistic god. “Grace, that is all fine 4 those who need it, but I am well of and comfortable and have no need 4 such things”.

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWL-2299, this is all blahhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm.

I choose 2 create this part of ongoing time in this signature atomic frequency now by ENDING THIS TRANNY, granny, YAR ya black hearted maitee’s!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: