Sunday, July 5, 2009

FUTLT

“Finishing Up The LORI Topic”
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY PROJECT FROM 1995 Mister Styles
DATFILE: 070509.354
Beginning Transmission:


B4 getting into any meaty issues pertaining 2 the completion of this LORI topic on word and letter and numeric symbolism, I need 2 say that I was hoping 2 come in from my lousy job and go straight 2 bed. However, lots of jerk weeks were around annoying me, employees, as well as pilots of planes and choppers, and jets, and all sorts of nasty stuff done by PEOPLE using various MACHINES, 2 huge tools of the PAWM, in fact, the number 1 and the number 4 part of the PAWM R the biggest muscles in the operation, and playing second fiddle below them a few degrees R numbers 3 and 4, the A and the W, animals and weather. These fucping work TAWFS gave me a nasty health attack that began B4I even left 2 go 2 the job site, and I knew I was gonna need 2B near a freaking toilet. Still, I did not make it and when the time 4 action was upon me, I changed the color of my underwear from a nice bright white 2 a real nasty ugly brown. I keep a toiletry bag containing soap bars, toilet tissue, a clean pair of under shorts, a bottle of water, and some rags; all in a plastic bag in my trunk. When I am at a work site, I transfer the toiletry bag from the trunk 2 my back seat as every second counts when it counts. Still these vicious crumb buckets of pure diseased filth, straight from mom’s gene pool, know all the tricks and have excellent invisible and covert weaponry at their disposal. Once U get the attack like this one last night, U know UR gonna have a fucping accident, as no matter how hard I try and exit my vehicle, poof, yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am, dealing with mother fucping filth bags whose mothers R every bit the exact carbon copy, BRA. My message right now is 2 Governor Corzine of New Jersey, technically my boss, as all SORA officers R licensed directly by and through him and his program. What kind of person RU sir, that wants 2 pick on the poor, kill their property tax rebates while U sit there with billions in your personal bank account, and Y don’t the troopers under your command ever ride by? Just what R my tax dollars really funding, your trillion ire fantasies, BRO?????????? I work hard and do my job as best as I can, and get kicked around at home all week, and try 2 hang in there, at least a little better than my basement swinger relative, Herby, from Braintree, and then U let me get pummeled with aerial persecution as well as totally illegal torture that dwarfs Guantanamo Bay with these brutal freaking health attacks. Where sir is your humanity?

Just because it is still an inappropriate grieve-time 4 me 2 get on certain topics quite yet about my days at the Mac Motel in the middle eighties, that does not prevent me one bitchin’ bit from getting onto numerous other things, such as my death Monday night, and of course my retrace by Scummer in the future at World Lab, just how World Lab was created and by whom, how hyperspace fits into all of this as it is part of all things as we live in the 5th dimension without our conscious perceptions being aware of more than 3 of these 5, more about the powerful and secret New Jersey families known only by me, and called the McGuire’s and the Callio’s, and how they R behind the total destruction of my entire life right up through this very present moment, and have been since early in the sixties, and on and on and fucping on, BRA!!!!!!!!! Let us move slowly into all of this, nothing is gonna all get said today by a long stretch so don’t even think about it. Still, I will begin. The PAWM as well as the ETTOS or the technology that the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL has at their disposal anytime that they may wish 2 use it on any of us, and the sort of in the middle thing called IAD, standing 4 INFLUENCE AND DOMINATION, when all three of these R combined in a certain order, U can get the abbreviation of PIE, as discussed and quickly glossed over in a recent prior blog. PAWM-(P), IAD-(I), ETTOS-(E). Here is your pie, don’t get 2 fat. Now U know what IAD and PAWM is and ETTOS is all over plenty of not so recent blogs, so in reiteration now, this stands 4, or will in the 22nd century, Electromagnetic Thought Transmission and Omission System. None of U have the simplistic concepts of un-complicating things that your mind is telling U has 2B super complex, and this is YUC things the way U do, as well as, the way I don’t. When I say that 95 years from now, ETTOS is used by the MILCO, U immediately C a far off time that may or may not even get here, and then UC the MILCO as an alien force, like all the other uninformed and misdirected entities awake and dreaming here in this lo-bi physical plane. Nothing is really out beyond our innermost beingness, and this is absolute truth that Albert Einstein, and his mighty and famous relativity theory equations, had totally proved 2 the world mathematically. This was all solidly proven and established scientifically, all though a bizarre slant seemed 2 emanate from the very start of applying this knowledge 4 purposes of terminating the Second World War with the great atomic bomb, the original attempts by mankind 2 crudely on a fission level, turn matter into energy. All that anyone was really interested in was making something huge go bang, or creating a war weapon, hay that’s cool, we all could B speaking German like my uncle Neb, it was a closer reality than many of U want 2 even know about, and the hyperspace is filled with universes where Germany and Japan won the great war and took over the world. Japan was squeezed out in 1952, and Germany went on as the sole owner and operator of the world. In many of these atomic signature timelines of reality, my uncle Heinz Gottwald went on 2 totally own the Chemical Bank, don’t laugh, I Am not Whoopee Goldberg, and I do have many alternate biographies of hyperspace timelines. But this is all sidetracks and tangents off of the main point, let me attempt here 2 remain better focused.

B4 moving further at all, let me show U a few things that many if not most on the planet will say is stupid and absurd. Hay, UR totally free 2 assume and adopt that position and opinion, it really is no skin off of my nose, BRO. This is reiteration and is on prior blogs from years back, but let us take the name of SATAN, the biblical Christian devil and KING of evil and deceit, sounds like the NSA/BFA, if U’all’ll excuse me on that one BRA, but on with the shoe if MC doesn’t throw some at me first, with her fantastic pitching arm. Now take the ancient Aramaic word LORDESS that translates into English as SARAH, and again, using algebraic basic side-cancellations, we will now eliminate the letters that appear in both of these names as follows: The letters eliminated since they R on both sides of the line, would B the SAA. This leaves the following: In the name SATAN, the letters TN remain now, and in the name SARAH, the letters RH remain now. This is what I did with LO and RI and then combining these 2 letter groupings into a single word, LORI, after cancelling out all the other letters that make up both of the words, BLOGGER and BRIGGER, hence, LO, and RI, equaling LORI, and then there was the one girl and only one, from my past, that I ever knew by this name, and indeed, all though spelled Laurie, so does the spelling LORI pronounce this same name, BRO!!!!!!!! Now for SARAH and SATAN. U can C at first glance that indeed this Red Hot teenager from TN (Tennessee Avenue) ent5ered my life as the blogs indicate, back in the middle nineteen sixties. The established legal post office abbreviation 4 the state of TENNESSEE is indeed TN. Was she RED HOT? She was so beautiful that I was mesmerized by her, and never could muster up the courage 2 even go up 2 her, even when I knew that she wanted me 2 after she flirted with me, smiling and body language, hay even a young boy knows when a girl is sending out the signal of come or get lost, BRO!!!!!!!!!! Even a special-ED young boy, BRA. But she was so beyond red hot and I was just way 2 scared and melted like a snow flake in a pizza oven. This was a gargantuan sized error on my part that keeps me awake nights 2 this very day 4 decades in the freaking future. But B4 some of the eggheads and nerds and fellow oddballs like me in general start hoping on the hyperspace bandwagon and hope I get going with a huge jargon of junk, wow, Nellie Allison, your horse racing days were replaced with style judging honey, and wow did U become a beautiful woman, just as U were such a luscious hot dish on the show, WO. Forget hyperspace equation here, that is like the heavens, it can wait. I would rather first enter the realm of the ETTOS and the IAD. The same thong that got me 2 make a thousand butt wipe wrong decisions in nearly 55 years of present personality life, such as dropping 2300 bucks at the Atlantic City Sands in ‘99, ignoring literally 100 stacked fashion model beauty queens that were coming onto me huge time over the span of my adult life in just the more recent present, say 1990 through 2008. The first 18 years U could add one if not 2 zeros 2 the count, and I am not bragging, remember, my hair was not always stupid like UC on the Blogger dot com picture, and I was thin and in perfect shape as a youngster. This count is not including the nice ordinary girls as well. Every time they tried, as Mizz Zenkiss told Mister Smith back in the autumn of 1970, I would run away. I loved women as much as any red blooded man, yet I was under the power of IAD and ETTOS, and evil MC-PAWM, or bad People, the tool number one in the PAWM were influencing all of this for no other reason than 2 cause and endlessly propagate the total and utter destruction of my life, 4 reasons only the twisted and sick diseased MILLIONTH-COUNCIL really knows and understands. If U expect them 2 share that info with anyone on the internet, U must B smoking some really terrific stuff, get a covert e-bay going and sell it, just kidding there, FBI. I am living in as home owned by one of yours, BRO, and I do not need 2 get high. I can trance out within 20 seconds and B so far away from here and doing anything I wish with anyone I wish, and need not break any of man’s laws 2 get this way, my brain chemistry responds 2 my awareness and the abilities that come with that awareness and knowing, so just kidding there, FIBBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have only taken a tiny few out of many jammed and locked doors, and sent them a tiny bit ajar. Later we can further explore much about all of these things, so in wrapping up today, let me finish out the details that I wish 2 completely tell with this LORI deal. First, my favorite show B4 the early nineties was “Perry Mason”. This had nothing 2 do with the fact that my mother came from the Mason line, and then direct cousin lines along the tree from there being Eastman, Stuart, and Huntington. It was because it was a fantastically done law show, I always enjoy good law and medical shows, but only a select few were a number 10 with me, these being, Marcus Welby and Medical Center for the MEDICAL, and Perry Mason, and Colombo if I can cheat and merge a detective story with a law show, for the LEGAL. Then along came the greatest show by my definition, ever, and Y not, it was me that most of it got its origins and roots from, my life, stemming back with my interactions with the Camden County Prosecutor’s Office at the very tail end of the eighties. Naturally my following blogaud, knows that I speak now of the hit television show of many years, “Law & Order”. Still, here I go digressing and warp speeding off on another tangent away from the topic at hand, LORI. This 4 lettering combination or name-word comes from eliminating all of the letters in 2 words that can B cancelled out as both words contains them, and the only letters not contained in both words R the LO and the RI, and these words R BLOGGER and BRIGGER. I told U about Laurie on the original blog, so now let me tell U about BLOGGERS and BRIGGERS. This hyper super condensed whittle whessen wabbit Elmer Fwudd, whaaa, is gonna just have 2 suffice 4 the present time, this is not about writing a real long blog right now, just merely opening the doorways a crack 2 generate interest in symbolism and HSE (Hyper Space Effect). Some BRIGGER’s R indeed BLOGGERS. What is a Brigger. It comes from what some would mistakenly C as a place or location, when in fact, it exists on the Astral Plane, and all things on this realm R not locations in space or in time, but they R instead, CONDITIONS, or better said maybe, realer and truer interactions where space and time is built into them as is required by the interaction, as opposed 2 the opposite mortal world way where the rules of physics force an interaction 2 first contain the necessary time and space 4 it 2 even occur in the first place, and then the interaction has many physical law limitations as a direct result of the space and time that is first needed 2 contain the interaction as opposed 2 being the opposite way around as it is Astrally. This is what separates the realms of the living and the dead and always will, PHYSICAL and ASTRAL. This is the huge mystery of this over simplified reality that gurus through the ages still R not really totally and properly ‘getting’!!!!!!!!!!, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is an interaction mutually agreed upon by numerous Astral Realm interactors, and combined in this group is a place that they call the BRIGGBASE, ands they R part of something that some Earth residents know about, a handful mind U, and we here in waking life or the PHYSICAL PLANE, call them the BRIGGER CULTISTS or the LAMIST BRIGGER CULT. Officially, there, they recognize the term when Astrally converted, as LAMBRIGGERS, or the LAMBRIGGER CULT, they prefer the word labels of CLAN, or GROUPING. Everything U will read when U Google up the MILLIONTH-COUNBCIL is 99% what THE COUNCIL has ETTOS’d these persons awake or dreaming into physical life 2B more accurate, 2 write what they basically want them 2 write. I am not saying it all is bunk, and much truths R up there about them, and so R lots of less than truths, but my information is from personally knowing all of them, throughout all of forever and ever. If this offends somebody, I am sorry and tough beans 4 my uncle Stuart Mason from 1983, and his wife and their great friend the ‘then’ Shaw of IRAN. This is what “THEY” do, they R electromagnetic energy, they R all the little pieces and doo dads U will C if U crack open the cases and look inside any of your electronic apparatus. They have literally invaded us and taken the waking world over, and they have a major agenda, and the tentacles and complexities that R involved in all of this would cause mass hysteria and suicide if any of my blogs were ever 2 reach high exposure and takem seriously as well. BUT I KNOW, and U the MC, know I know, huh, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brigger Cultists have a human world counterpart, called in somewhat of a slang by many, the ENTERTAINMENT WORLD, but this is indeed the human BRIGGER COUNTERPART, and the BRIGGBASE is indeed one third of the mighty ASTRAL WORLD AUTHIORITY That is known in its Earthly label and name as the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL. They have been ion me and messing with me, through all of U, 4 billions and trillions of eons that none of U right now R even near ready 2B told as U would never understand, not yet, not today. This is Y they made tomorrow, and the MAYAN-2 CALENDAR of JULIA WHITE from BABYLON, NINY, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did Julia White make any babies with King Nebuchadnezzar, some R perhaps wondering in awestruck amazement 2 these wild writings seemingly written by someone who speaks with authority and not like the scribes, and does that short sound bite ring at all familiar 2 anyone‘s ear? I had totally forgotten this part of my LINY nightmare. I remembered the viciousness done 2 the IRC and learning about this criminal mischief from distant cousins and their friends on a bloc back in 1972, and then I remember Aunt Ruth supposedly dying of a flu shot, she no more died of a fucping flu shot back in 1977 than I stand 46 feet and 8 and a quarter inches freaking tall, BR!!!!!!! I had been ETTOS hit and totally been made 2 forget the trip that I made solo in the early summer time of 1968, back in the days when child perverts were not standing on every third corner and U could trust your kids 2 go on trips, just C this on the LEAVE IT 2 BEAVER hit TV show of the late nineteen fifties with the train trip 2 Aunt Martha’s house that Beaver and Wally took. I do not make shirts up, BR!!!!!!!! Back now 2 BLOGGERS and BRIGGERS. There will B a conclusion blog on this as time is running on and on and there is miles and tons of printed words in my head daring and praying 2 get out onto the world of print and post. So 4 a quick-now wrap up on this subject, try this little shorty, and not Mac Invondi, on 4 freaking size, BRO. Briggers, and the human world face 2 this spirit realm energetic flow, is attempting 2 send a message, and this message is an attempt 2 mold and directly influence our entire local, national, and even our global society, with their concepts and ideas and indoctrinations on the world as they C it and want 2 create it, and us along with it, in their image, wow, another ring-tone of similarity, biblically, wo, talking enough chills and Goosebumps 4U Princess DON? Well, BLOGGERS in their own and much smaller way, R trying sort of the same thing, and have sort of the same basic goals, motives, and agendas, am I wrong BRO???????? This is a surface scratch of peach fuzz on this topic, and we R talking about the iceberg that sunk the freaking HMS TITANIC, Celine Lovepower Stealersong.

GOOGLE ENGINE, SATELLITE WORLD INTERCONNECTION SYSTEM, PHILANTHROPIST GIRLS WORLD LABS OF THE FUTURE IN HYPOERSPACE, this is all COPYRIGHTED 2009 as THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN. This is all blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmm. All my words R true and accurate with no falsehoods, no additions, and no deletions, 2 these powerful and awesome realities and truths, BRA.

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: