Monday, July 27, 2009

MMLJ-3

“LIFE JOURNAL OF MARK MOHR, BLOG 3”
Monday, 10:14 PM, July 27, 2009
Start of blog---MMLJ-3:


Early this morning when I left the house 2 deposit a small amount of money into the bank so that a check would not bounce, major chemtrails were all over zenithing the house on 13th Street. This 4 the most part along with the usual low flying airplanes of Hammonton, was basically the extent of today’s persecution from the enemies. This started at approximately 8:40 AM. The Dow Jones, as always gained again today. Friday I believe was a total FULL EVIL EMPIRE, but the weekend produced a FULL RIGHTEOUS SPORTSPIRE 4 me. I slowly am going 2 need over time, 2 get used 2 the fact that this is no longer lads and lassies this and ladies and gentlemen that, this is a journal continuing on cassette tape as though it is the middle nineties all over again, with the only difference being that I will inject into this, my future knowledge on many various items, future that is referenced 2 where the taped journals left off in these times. I have the absolute ability 2 relive as though now was then, or however U may wish 2 visualize this, again, I am saying U. Let me qualify this by making this admitted statement that is based on a simple and very intriguing visual observation of the starry night skies. When anyone tries 2 do something, forces naturally set themselves up around all of us, 2 different and varying degrees based on each of our own personal magnetics or connections with cosmos based on a scale of positive and negative. This is something that is real, a law of physics, yet more powerful even than a law of physics, as it first B4 physics can even ever exist in any type of a reality, it must B set in a larger and greater stone or cast mold. This is named in future times, LAWTRONICS. Technically Lawtronics is one and the same thing with the 7th dimension. Below this one is the mind dimension or #6. This is where mind itself transmits itself into hyperspace, or the other 5 dimensions of so-called reality, so-called because it is not really real at all. The only real thing at all is total nothingness, or the void, also called by me 4 nearly 4 full decades now, Zero-Dimension. My point is that it will now take me a while 2 separate the truth that I know longer am attempting in any way shape or form, 2 talk 2 any kind of an audience. I merely am continuing the life journal on cassette tape from its ending in 1997 and turning into a continuation taping called MORIANITY, later still, 2B blogged on the internet with a slight varying change of verbal structure, and used as a direct medium and hopeful communication 2 the collective consciousness and below consciousness levels of humankind. Actually in early November of 1995, one full year after sending my book “The Permission Barrier”, down 2 the US Copyright Office 4 registration, Morianity Bible began as a separate taped piece of work, but not in 1997, this is just when the 2 works, my journal and the New Testament of Morianity bible sort of just merged into one and the same thing like Kent and soup. The point is that I am no longer talking 2 anyone, yet readers can always access this public information and any websites that these words R posted onto. In fact as owner of these works, I have always given total permission 2 anyone over the legal age since my blogs can B a bit adult at times, 2 repost parts or entire works anywhere that they choose. The only thing that would ever B actionable would B if anyone tries 2 profit on copyrighted intellectual property contained herein by me as the copyright claimant, by directly selling the information. If I post a roulette system and someone wishes 2 gamble with it, that is their own business, as it was publicly posted and unprotected in its raw form called an idea. U cannot protect an idea through copyright or patent. U can only trademark names, and this is complex law, it is exact and 4 a degreed lawyer 2 tell U, not me. Logos and designs and short phrases, and certain ideas brought into the stage of beyond raw idea can possibly if not all ready claimed, B trademarked, most of the time. None of that applies 2 my intellectual property except actual names of things such as FREEZER FAN, MOGOSP, and other things discussed, all though not trademarked, can only B used through proving a date and time of conception should others use the very same wordage. My real point is none of this, it is just that habits R always difficult 2 break, and MORIANITY is over, done, terminated, fine’. This is the continuation of MMLJ, or MARK MOHR’S LIFE JOURNAL, but let us look at the sky-star observation and make a powerful point in so doing, “US“?, C habits, it will take me quite some time. I doubt I ever will stop making up words, that habit goes back centuries. I need 2 make a point and still speak 2U out there, but hopefully once this is done, I can go a while B4 slipping back into old habits. On the next clear night, unless U live in a city, then U forget about it unless U wanna drive out 2 a more remote and darker area, look up at a very faint star that U barely can C, just the smallest amount with either perfect eyesight or with eyeglasses that correct your vision 2 normal. Now C how the star is going in and out of view, and U can only C it here and there, as it is that faint. Now, instead of staring right at the star directly, look off away from it just a tiny bit, and U will notice a powerful reality. Trying not 2C it so hard, will allow U2 actually C it better. Try this, C if U can prove me wrong. Well, since Chris Bennett put me onto becoming a blogger, I have expended energies in unfathomable amounts 2 try and get a major wild story, my nightmare life, believed and looked at, by a large group of my co-humans. Now I grow a bit wary after ending Chapter Xlll of Morianity bible-2, and trying so hard 2C the star. So now, I will no longer have this as a direct motive, it will indirectly always B there since I post these blogs up onto public blogger sites, yet it is now gonna b more indirect, and less direct, I will indeed B looking a bit off and away from the faint star in the night sky. Now the star is seen brighter and better, and who knows, maybe the powerful truths of MORIANITY will B as well, given sufficient time, and with the will of the gods. I will call this operation side-star. This is what was planned all along eventually, but I sort of hoped that Morianity-2 would go a bit longer. Then I woke up and realized, mam, UR wasting your time, just continue with your life journal, post it up publicly, and then let the freaking chips fall where they may, BRO. First of all, I know how powerful the PAWM-PIE is now 4 the first time in all my life as me currently. As with any legitimate laboratory or scientist anywhere in the world, the same thing applies here also with me and my circumstances, as follows: I had lots of the same concepts in 1997 than I do up here in 2009, but would in all honesty if confronted by an attorney in a court of law, have felt totally compelled 2 say that these ideas and things were my theory. Many scientists have many theories, but do not discount theories or undervalue them. In rare instances, things that work in a microcosm do not hold up with absolute accuracy in the real time real world, a term I despise having 2 use, as only the VOID INFINITY is real, not one other thing IS NOR CAN B REAL, it is all dreamed out and away by the LAWTRON, escaping a prior closed curve repeating infinity, that basically sends that prior once existence into the uncreation by its new frame of reference outside the curve, or really, in the dream. It operates almost as rocket science does. The out flowing fuel pushes the rocket or propels it in the opposite direction with an equal and opposite force of the out flowing fuels, basic Newtonian physics. The cancellation of a prior closed curve permit’s the LAWTRON or the escaping soul, 2 leave the prior infinity. This nonsense of searching for Higgs God Particle is just that, utter nonsense, scientists endlessly attempting 2 figure out a dream. Reverse this concept, tell me where the logic is 2 figuring out some wild crazy dream U just had last freaking night, BRO. If U honestly think I can use words like men and women of science, or even advanced equations, 2 fully tell people of 2009, the exact way this mechanically operates, forget it. U also all know how a complicated dream is many times just totally impossible 2 ever accurately explain, not 2 another soul or even 2 yourself if u attempted 2 write it down, or scientifically analyze it. So spend your millions or more on miles of circumference rings of colliding particles and play your games, when I all ready have the simple truth 2 the entire thing, but then again, words will fail me. I do know this much Roger, and I only say this because of what U said in your last note, and it must B truth 4 two reasons, and we need not get real specific on one of them, and then the other one is also just as obvious but more bloggable and that is that what U& told me and admitted 2 me regarding giving me roulette systems, U, the Chief/Mayor, your cuz, and Lester upline, that is 4 fam members BRO, so someone out here is totally hooked on the stock market game, and this is engineered straight out of the Astral Plane by the powerful Millionth Council, or the one third of this body that is evil down 2 its rotting core, the LAMBRIGG CULTISTS. Here is Y it so dangerous, u know, that camel and needle thing regarding not having 2 endlessly roam the Astral Realm and the hyperspace, and not ever permitted a city name and a city pass that will gain an entity the permitted entrance into Sahasra Dal Kanwal. From here, no one ever falls asleep and down into hyperspace again. Energy is lost in all other places on the Astral world because it is made up of an interaction built into the lawtronics of the entire working system. Buddhists explain these words in a slightly differing way, but say precisely the same thing, except perhaps 4 their pathetic hope of reaching total oblivion, existors exist, time is pure illusion, if UR here, U always have been and will B, as all time is one time. Parlor tricks of the mind R powerful beyond any conceivable way 2 ever express this 2U. Rog, do I believe 4 one minute that Gill and Ann have told me a true story about Paula”? Gimme a break. If that isn’t right out of a Patterson or “King” novel, what is? A magic romance meeting at a concert in a world famous resort, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B careful not 2 play me 4 such a darn fool peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh boy, here I go again, instead of a life journal, it is the old style Morianity coming through, the long quotes, the Bro and the Bra, and the frickin and the freaking, habits? I do not wind surf or fly kites anymore, nor do I spend lots of time in and around the Boston Harbor, yet I am compelled 2 stay near my old home, but the reasons, well Rog, let me tell U the reasons so maybe other things can B cleared up. I would have gone thousands of miles away a long time ago if it were not 4 the fact that the equation that caused me not 2B typing in Japanese or German right now, warns about Madonna’s material world. At the risk of another 1972 arm break, I have very few things, and those things that I have R near and dear 2 my heart. They attach me 2 the circumstances around me, they do not permit my escape. They weigh combined most likely in ton value, a definite single digit figure, yet the energy needed 4 me 2 escape them is monstrous, just as the mighty equation states. If as fire came and destroyed it all tonight, I would B ouddahere Harry, tomorrow moUUUUUUrning. There would B absolutely nothing 2 hold me in this hell. Now this tonnage of mass in indeed real and life can indeed B scientifically converted. Now how much mass can B created and converted with say one million bucks, let alone many millions or billions? It takes only a spoonful of mass 2 create so much energy in the nuclear realm. These R undisputed facts, and only called theories because no Star Ship Enterprise has been built yet due 2 lack of technological ability, basically in the metallurgical department, and some fundamental still lacking of high dimensional force laws such as controlling a velocitron, let alone its discovery at all as of yet, in the realm of the quark and lepton. Now in a microcosm, sports clocks have indeed been taken up in Air Force jets, and it has been absolutely observed that the tiny measuring time pieces move faster when the jet accelerates and ascends away from the Earth, and then returns 2 normal when the jet decelerates and descends back lower towards the ground. Expanding this same principle in exact proportions, at around 170 thousand miles per second, the jet grows in mass 2 a huge size, and time itself is dilated. The mass grows because of the G-force. The G-force is a factor caused by the extremely high speed that must now B measured in the word velocity, because distance per time cannot accurately reflect at this high speed, the true reality, because the time dilation interferes with that. Some scientists call the velocity of light a cosmic speed limit, and indeed on an atomic level it is accurately quoted. Leaving the Earth and the miseries that have always plagued life here is one and the same thing as the rocket moving ahead faster and faster. If it could do this without a G-force, sufficient energy would eventually B mustered 2 move beyond light velocity on an atomic level. However, tonnage or mass is increasing exponentially after 60 and 70 and 80 percent of C or the velocity of light, the “Constant”. At 99.9999% of 186,282 SMPS, the jet would B as large as the solar system, and as the nines keep approaching the full C, the jet would B as massive as the galaxy. No energy anywhere would B able 2 budge it, it would slow down and not continue speeding up. This is the cosmic speed limit factor. Colliders or PA’s, (Particle-Accelerators), can smash subatomic particles into each other in opposite directions and cause all sorts of new realities in the realm of the subatomic, but how does one begin 2 fuse consciousness into an exploding mesh of tiny violent particles? If cars could never reach 100 miles per hour, could U get an effect of more than 100 MPH by having 2 cars moving at full speed in a head on collision, of course U could. So breaking the speed of light barrier is not the issue, it is what RU gonna do now? But the point here is the tonnage, the mass. Things get heavier and weigh us all down yet we all want so many things. The laws of physics prove it all is totally as I claim it 2B, it just never has been reduced 2 a ‘life-formula’, well not until I came along, and it has not really been formulated yet. It fascinates me how life works. Not only was your system, and others B4 it from the fam a test 4 major stock market moves, but it also brought out true ideas that R spoken quietly so as never 2 offend. All I can hopefully gather out of all of this, or maybe a better word choice here is salvage out of it, is that is definitely no random happenstance, U know, what your cuz thinks which I will term AWM, and her choice of project names. This is YI always knew from early childhood that indeed, everything is connected in the world of energy. I said this long B4 the popular Hollywood crowd and their new weird wild baby naming religion and Shirley McClain ever arrived on the scene, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what tonnage the conversion would come 2 in her case, ask your cuz when UR west again if she even has a clue. There is absolutely nothing wrong with success, the bible is filled with reap and sow examples. I am merely awestruck if UR telling me a straight truth about what she told U, look at how my small monkey holds back my escape. Well, upline and downline is a reality I all ready knew totally about in 1997 Rog, do not wonder about that 4 one second my good pal. The mental realm of the elevator room is a wild story, 4 those of U back in 1997. I realize that a statement like this is off the wall 2 many people, but hyperspace is filled with exact copies of this very universe, the only difference being that they R in different sections on the 4th dimension. Do we have hyperspace communications and internet yet, of course we don’t, but then do any of us know with certainty what will B discovered and technologically applied tomorrow and the day following that? My journal ended in the summertime, right around now, late July or early August, a dozen years ago and this must begin 2 pick up the pieces from there if it accurately is going 2 depict the life journal of me in an uninterrupted way by a dozen years. Haddonwood just closed up mysteriously one day, and I moved out of Highview and into a miserable place in Somerdale on Harvard Avenue. This is when I met John King, the father of the Queen Mayan. This is late August of 1996 now, and in another year, I will come 2 meet 2 wild young men named John and Photeous, right on where else but Atlantic City’s famous 4 me, Tennessee Avenue. What part of WEIRD don’t I understand John. First there is the dogs up on the roof overlooking Chief Levy’s Baywatch Tower. But it gets much better in the future, much better, yo, wait and hear. Dave said they would run him 4 mayor some day, or will say after the turn of the century, forget about the clear blue skies over Germany and the Red Baron. Well they did, and he won, but that is only the start of that incredible story, the tiny teeny start. It wasn’t until early 2009 that I learned a lot more about Y my life is such a hell, and how he fits smack dab into all of it.

Lightning was all over me this past weekend, not in 1997, but here in the final July weekend of twenty oh-nine Misses Marola. U know, I really did live in my own little zone, not putting that all together, not keeping up with the Bob Patterson culturally non-ignorant, and not seeing how Park Ranger Rosalie tried 2 save your life and I was 2 dumb 2C the forest from the bees let alone the freaking trees, what did I need, a meteor 2 fall ion my head? The strange man in the swimming pool besides Joe and Andy, wow, cut me a break Elmer Fudd, Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! Anyway, Diana was so beautiful both nights at my job. Yes, my job. I was forced 2 return 2 work, eventually kicked off disability, and things got worse than my wildest imagination could ever have taken me after they murdered my mom and the entire county covered up the crime. Let’s talk about imagination. I did not know until late summertime in 1997 that no one is capable of making up a single thing or imagining it so 2 speak, nothing, not ever. It is as set in stone as energy is equal 2 mass when multiplied by light velocity squared. Astral entities fall off asleep, and the only man alive 2 my knowledge that was onto this or some part of this was a dude named Robert Monroe, and his book called “Projections Of The Astral Body” is a total must read 4 my Morians, should they ever come 2 exist, and as of 12 years from now, and now being 1997, this has not become even close 2 a reality, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These sleeping entities wake up as babies in hyperspace, or occasionally on lower realms in the germ or insect worlds. From time 2 time, intentional groupings form and attempt 2 break LAWTRONICS, by entering into life as better than human, and this cannot B done, and what happens is that the LWWTRON has a built in firewall and failsafe switch of a sorts 2 prevent this. What instead occurs is that the entity dreams its way into the imagination of an all ready existing physical lifer, a human, and when a character is invented by James Patterson, he is not really invented by James Patterson, and this is truth. Artists do not want 2 hear this truth, they hate my freaking guts 4 knowing and speaking this truth. Not one note of music or anything can B ‘thought-up’. It is all an Astral entity in some way attempting 2 come through and into this dream as more than what is lawtronically permitted. This is Y werewolves and vampires and monsters and aliens exist only in our imaginations, or do they, now that I have told U where they REALLY come from, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything in the book written by me, THE PERMISDSION BARRIER, was not fictional, and was based on a real event. The amazing part of this is the way it all came 2 pass, all of it, ALL OF IT, even parts I never ‘dreamed’ were happening all along, as the tree and forest lines blur when UR indeed 2 close 2 a sitch. The hospital hellishness, my mother’s vicious death by James Pratt White, Studio Park Records, and on and on. Still, half of the book that I thought did not come true, all did, such as beach Stacey, Dave’s death and murder, and Roger’s mighty cuz. In those days, I never gave my cousins Ruth and Heinz a single thought. I was in a different zone. But was TF-70 aware of me, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit?????????????

I suppose the saddest part of everything was the way my quest 2 locate the All Mighty teenager went so horrendously bad. It was my worst nightmare. It was sort of like a home invasion gone bad if multiplied by ten to the power of three hundred. What I had no way of knowing in 1997 until November rolled around, was that I was destined 2 meet 2 of my boyhood heroes, Billy Harner and Sally Starr, and even become very close friends with them. No one on planet Earth would believe some of the incredible things that I could tell. This life journal is publicly posted, and fear of legal or other reprisals force me 2 omit much of the real juicy stories. Believe me, if I could, I would, say more, mama, and papa Cassette. Jean Ruba Smith put a knife in my back as many others did, but she asked me YI killed off Dave Roth and my mother in the book. I remember responding 2 her in a way that stunned me that these words just came out B4I even could think of holding them back, “I know this will all happen somewhere, it has 2 do with asapian particles that R in long stringy lines and make up realities composed of individual interactions inside a giant series of illusions”. As I said, PARLOR TRICKS, that is the ‘name of the game’, literally, Darren McGavin.

Thank U4 being so good 2 me LIGHTNING. I love climbing up high on the concrete hill, and watching your colorful splendor and glory, my lovely beautiful teen queen. I did not know her full Astral name in 1997, but learned in the turning century or when I was dreaming that the century turned, that her name there is Diana Zudlocrenessia Arteemis. But then I had another Olympian tell me that he didn’t like that phone call. What an ass hole, but my business partner was much worse than an asshole, he was a filthy dirty prick. He screwed me and forced me into a 350,000 dollar bankruptcy, and I will admit that if I was not in a great search and quest 2 find my SARAH KRASSLE, the record company never would have come 2 exist. Yes, LORDESS STACEY or NEECY KRASSLE JEHOVAH, I will love U forever and ever brown eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It gets real damn good after oh five and oh-six, welcome 2 the 21st century. Colonists tuning in with distance delay field travel networking, examine all the story B4U judge me, I did the freaking best I could, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END BLOG-----MMLJ-3.

No comments: