Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MMLJ-BLOG 5

“LIFE JOURNAL OF MARK MOHR, BLOG #5
1:04 AM on Wednesday, July 29th of 2009
Start of blog 5-----MMLJ:


3 years ago I had an incredible dream after falling asleep watching a television show by the name of “Rescue 911”, hosted by Captain Kirk, and this has been discussed on many previous occasions on my journal. It was just months after I joined 4 a full year, the swim and health club on route 42 in Deptford, new Jersey by the name of Haddonwood, owned by a mister Tony Zenin, on the 27th day of June, 1994. This was like no other dream in magnitude unless I go back 2 the year 198, 17 years ago, 2 when I had 2 powerful dreams, one about a mysterious girl singing 2 me on the boardwalk on Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic City, a strange and haunting song by the name of “Love Is 4 Carpenters”, and the other about a strange ultra sized jet black cat that could tell what the Pennsylvania lottery number would B the following night without fail, and a lady who owned this animal told me that the cat always gets the number correct, either straight up or boxed. But in the dream in the approximate time range of early autumn up 2 perhaps as late as middle autumn of 1994, this same unknown girl was with me and we were at the beach of Tennessee Avenue, or actually, the Saint James Street beach on the right side of the Central Pier. My life has altered fantastically since this dream 3 years ago, and up in the future far beyond here, going as far as two thousand and ten, my life is off the scale screwed up and all because of this dream. She and I were using a strange device that propelled us through the ocean at5 an extremely high rate of speed without causing us burn up from the friction or any other conceivable negative consequences. I fell madly in love with this wild teenager and even asked her 2 marry me in this dream. She said that she would and I was happy 4 the first time in my miserable life. Then suddenly, 2 the right or south of us down the beach, along came the parents of this girl, who chased me away from her and told me I can never have her. As I walked off the beach, I looked back at her and said, “Have a nice life”. I got 2 the boardwalk and headed north, or left towards Tennessee Avenue, and instantly the dream stopped. Far out into negative or positronic space, I learned that this was not a dream, or it was but dreams R not what they appear 2B 2 the human race in modern times of technological advancements. The problem with all of this is that everything everywhere comes from a source that loves beyond a passionate ecstasy, creating games with others who have absolutely no clue that a game indeed is being played with them, and I have come 2 call this situation-reality, the cosmic parlor trick, or CPT 4 short. Now is any of the wild stuff that I have accidentally learned how 2 do with machines of an electronic nature, especially those that turn the human voice into electrical energy and convert it back again, (tape recorders), part of these CPT? The answer is an unequivocal NO. Whatever I may possibly learn 2 do, no matter how far fetched, is within my human body and human world realm source, and in no way empowered directly from any source beyond this. Only when the empowering source lies closer 2 the void infinity than human life and existence does, can these CPT B in fact performed. 4 those tuning back on the cosmonet from blasted out space colonies, remember, this is a continuation of a life journal, I know perfectly well what year this is being typed in and posted up onto blogger sites in. This is not some attempt at deception or subterfuge, what is happening has all been recently explained. Did I plan all of this some time back when I first blogged back at the end of MORIANITY, regarding things all being indeed parlor tricks? Absolutely. I plan moves ahead like a chess master when it comes 2 telling what unfathomable nightmare has surrounded me and literally captured both me and my entire life like some poisonous fumes bursting out into the air all around me. If I did not plan ahead, and attempt numerous ways of getting my message out 2 my co-humans, it would B a lost cause and I may as well do everyone a Ron Wirtz favor right now with my empowered AEB. B4 moving on at all any further with any of this or any other stuff, what I say next only applies 2 one of the 4 sites that I post up 2 on the (inter)connected (net)working system of the computer world, or its abbreviation name being the INTERNET. There is a strange situation going on, and 4 anyone that happens 2B tuning into the site called www.unexplained-mysteries.com/, the blog connected, MMLJ 3 and 4, refused 2 post up. It posted up fine on all other 3 sites that I user, and also, other direct type ins or cut and paste word documents post up without a problem on the site, but it just will not allow this particular set of words 2 post up 2 this particular site, if it gets stranger and more outlandish than this in the twilight zone, I for one would need 2C it 2 believe it. I major hyper time urge anyone following g my blogs on this site in the future, to find out what was said and was not allowed 2 get said on this one site, by going 2 www.blogger.com and putting in quotations in the search on Google, MMLJ 3 and 4. There is obviously some reason this is being done, a screen just pops up with a message calling it a 406 error, and it will not allow the blog 2 post up 2 the site no matter how many times I have tried. The MILLIONTH-COUNCIL must have their reasons and agendas 4 going 2 so much trouble and risking exposure that this is all real and being done 2 me, that R so powerful, even though I cannot right now really even venture a guess at it, but still, they know lots more than I do.

There is someone in the future who has suggested that there is no MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, merely some arrogant cocky filth bag with a powerful mainframe and MOGOSP system, programmed 2 make my life a living hell. Y would anyone go 2 the trouble of doing this 4 no reason at all, when if indeed they have access 2 this powerful potential weapon, they could instead B using it in a positive productive way 2 accomplish great things 4 themselves? I mean let’s really examine the psychology of mankind. Is it more fun 2 succeed or 2 watch others fail? Well Ross the Boss Mister Adam Schiff hater, brought this very concept up in the scripted Superman-3 series in the early nineteen eighties. All though yes mankind in general is sick and lower than a subwoofer frequency, most people when polled, would rather make a million dollars than watch 10 innocent people in real life that they do not like a lot, lose 100,000 bucks each, in one day’s stock market crash. This was a real poll recently done, I have the statistical lab specific info, the number and name of the project, the address of the polling laboratory, and the organization that was behind running this query, should anyone wanna check it out 4 themselves. Ross the Boss was correct that there R some nut jobs out there that might actually not vote that way, but the major mass majority would take their million hands down. Same thing also was applied in other examples. They told these polled groups 2 think of the 5 people that they hated most in the world, and asked them if they would get more thrill out of winning a brand new car on the PRICE IS RIGHT show, or watch these 5 persons purchase a brand new car and B standing on corner and witness a nasty collision totally these 5 hated persons cars. Again, hands down more than 9 out of 10 voted 2 win their car. Now MOGOSP is real, it stands 4 MOTIVE-GOAL SOFTWARE PROGRAM, and it can eventually do virtually anything. If U program it and say u wanna B a rock star, it will do whatever it takes until U either become one or the system blows up. No one was ever polled on MOGOSP, it is not yet here but will B when the world’s vision is clear, a whittle joke, figure it out. Even then, this will b the infancy stages of early PCA or computer automation. Ten more years minimum will B needed 4 systems 2B really the MOGOSP I speak of. Now let us say it is 2035 just 5 sake of this discussion. Would U rather B doing all sorts of things 2 make your own life better with this tool, or B using it secretly 2 undermine and sabotage the lives of those U do not particularly like? Still, can we theoretically wonder if an Astral Plane force could B influencing a group of human cult followers, just like with DARK SHADOWS, 2 use this potentially powerful weapon and tool v4 just this diabolical purpose? Well my answer 2 this whether UB an atheist or an agnostic or a semi religious person or an extremely religious believer in GOD, just read the bible and the answer will come jumping out at U at the speed of light squared, this I will promise any one of U right here and right now, LAVB. Anyone alive that denies that many times they wonder 2 themselves, “Y did I say or do such and such, or Y didn’t I say or do such and such”, I mean seriously, Y? Well the answer is IAD and ETTOS and put it all together and just say PAWM-PIE, and the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL serves this delicious and evil dish up on a regular daily basis 2 the entire inhabitants of 5th dimensional hyperspace, FDHS. Hard 2 believe that a full righteous empire was scored a dozen July’s away on the 28th. I will go these next dozen years, destined 2 remain in THEORY-MODE, believing 99+% but not absolutely have certainty about this reality of the PAWM-PIE. That is way off in the year of twenty oh nine Mrs. Marola. She personally knew the 1969 Miss America and got her 2 visit the school one mid spring afternoon in 1969. If U do not have EW connections, U cannot pull off a stunt like that. Am I really so far off base Mister Blair? Life journal, the sci-fi channel wants me 2 move out of Williamstown as the cable company here does not have U on its line-up. They need me 2 rewash the DARK SHADOWS show, and remember the details, and put the LEVIATHAN plot into its proper perspective. This is YI left 4 Somerdale where the company there, Garden State Cable does indeed bring the sci-fi channel into the system. This is YI was destined 2 move 2 that nightmare home in Somerdale, and maybe not win the Publishers Clearinghouse Prize KJ McAllister Co-Ed, but dreamshift caused a second part 2 this dream. This led me 2 learning the real truths about family lineages and the McGuire and Callio families of Atlantic city, New Jersey. Wow is this getting good yet mister Jimmy Pat???????????????????

Timing, planning, how the danger hovers. When U know, they know U know, and feel their thoughts of doom, yeah 4 right now copyright examiners of the future 21st century, we need not figure it all out. We know indeed that theories R not sci-fi, leviathan due dated ones with phones ringing in town inns, or large ones on Princeton University blackboards keeping me now typing in English, people soon will know this 2 and then no more skies will turn from blue, or pink if UR a TPB fan, Ryan up in the future in your own motel room with gorgeous Kendall. Yeah, I am being driven totally and completely mad, but not by humans, the gods work through humans, and the humans work their parlor tricks through powerful future MOGOSP programs, advanced humans can even use the teck from far off and apply it right into out own world through distance-delay-technology, huh Squire Trilane Kirk. Touché. Nice duck buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saw U from 900 LY away, sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit. Laugh clowns, they sure would have laughed 300 years ago if U were 2 ever B able 2 tell the early colonists about out present day world, laugh, or maybe put U in the woodpile and burn U. There is sop much 2 say on this journal, my problem is never gonna B running out of story, my story is beyond infinite hell. The only problem is hop much more can I take?

END OF BLOG, MMLJ-#5:

No comments: