Sunday, July 19, 2009

CHAPTER NINE

“MORIANITY BIBLE 2, CHAPTER XlX, EXPLORING THE PAWM-PIE”
DATFILE: 071909.368.55-------Beginning Transmission:


Please 4 all your own sakes, enjoy or hate me and my words, but if U honestly think that U can in any way, try and psychoanalyze me, UR in 4 a very rude nasty awakening. I am consciously aware of far more than 546 deci annums as Mountainpen, the number would stretch across this line, minimum, and U could use deci or deka years. I* am no different than any one of U, remember this, other than what I am aware of, totally, while awake and conscious. A head shrinker will tell U that saying this, based on their bible, the DSM-4, means that first I have delusions, and 2 specify them in greater detail, first they will throw up grandeur, wow, if this is about as true as enjoying a major toothache more than a great day at the beach with a blond, well, whatever Congressman Oakstreet Supervoice. Speaking of a blond however, thank U Diana Arteemis 4 being there 4 me all throughout infinity, I love U so much baby girl. But moving on, someone who would willingly without batting a single eyelash, wipe out all of this galaxy in one quick fell swoop in exchange 4 being able 2 reach Nirvana, is hardly thinking he is the big machismo because he can accurately recall quintillions of whatever’s, again Bob. The world and the college gang R all so dumbed down in so far as a general factor in intelligence and awareness 2 their surroundings, that going on with this part of whatever I am trying 2 say and really words R not there 4 saying it, is pure “epitome of stupidity”, if I may quote the late, or maybe the not late, best friend of both myself and one time great friend of a man who the geek world knows only 2 well, Wilbur MacAfee, whose name ‘was’ or ‘is’ David Charles Roth, of Northeast Philadelphia. I can swear that I attended his viewing and his funeral, but if anyone out there thinks that based on what I have personally witnessed, as well as seen and know of first hand Mister McKinnon, that I’d B willing 2 swear in a court of law under oath that I totally believe that he is really dead and buried as opposed 2 maybe being on some Hawaiian beach right now with a totally different identity, then U do not know me and never did, and screw all the old songs, in any translation, BRA!!!! This sentence may definitely B used in any future Grand Jury minutes, especially if I’ve gone the way of the McGuire/Callio/Gallagher GMC, the underground one that never will B needing a government bail out, and standing 4 the GONE MISSING CLUB. Put the names in a new order now just 2 show U a little quteism here Benny Newords, and watch the initials light up Neon Style, BRO!!!!!! Gallagher/McGuire/Callio, like DERRRRRRRRR. Hope your Hyundai’s start up better than the pronunciation of that word, BRO. Back on point, grandiose delusions, huh, yeah, that must BYI would mass murder on a planetary scale just 2 have and own, or B in the state of, OBLIVION, but existors and non-existors R under the LAWTRONIC rule that goes, “NEVER THE TWAIN SHALL MEET”, and that’s that, as Esoph’s Fables goes, and songs from 1969, huh Rodney? Boy your Brigger gang is dropping like flies these days, wo. So onward now, let us explore a little further on with crapola out of the diseases of the mind bible of the head shrinker’s and the mighty self righteous world of the professional and degreed persons. Forget about paranoid schizophrenia and all the hype that moves into this realm of wonder, and instead remember the golden rule that not all of the persons that R trying 2 learn the secrets of the medical world, can indeed learn unless they’ve been invited into the very top 2 clubs that all of the real Smarty Jones non horses out there know exactly what I am referring 2 now, and this being, that there is a sort of magical triangle of equal-ness. It is all the same truth but on and along, 3 totally separate points, with imaginary lines connecting them, or hyperspace shoelaces if U prefer a little chuckle, and these 3 things R and will always and forever B, GENIUSNESS, ENLIGHTENMENT, and INSANITY. U by true definition in the DSM-4, cannot B sane nor rational should U truly qualify as either of the other 2 points in the INSANITY-TRIANGLE. It is hidden and well disguised, but this truth is in the DSM-4, go ahead and examine it real carefully, and then call me a fucping prevaricating son of a female dog at the speed of light squared, 4 all I care, BRA!!!!!!! Now at another time, we will really more deeply explore the inner caves of the secret world of not only psychiatry but how like many other inventions, got turned or was originally created 4, EVIL and DESTRUCTIVE PURPOSES. Then at another time, I am gonna do something I should not only not ever do, but should not even dare say right now that I’ll do, and that is tell a secret I know, from a boy I met at the Sarah Jacobson Haddonfield Rehab Clinic of 1972, and what he knew about THAT-FAMILY, or a hidden cousin branch that lives in Margate or Longport, New Jersey, or both and in this general vicinity, and what they did, as a part of high degreed GMC, and NOT the AUTO COMPANY, pertaining 2 what I right now will only refer 2 as the STEIMETZ SECRET, a bigger secret and more awful truth than what happened, on a surface level anyway, up in Braintree, Massachusetts in the late nineteen-fifties, by my relative, Herbert Huntington. I know a location that if the authorities were 2 take me seriously and or were not in some powerful collusion with the GMC, and if they really demolished a small building in a good size American city, more than 100 GM kids from the past 40 years, have been buried. Y dio I believe what this kid said 2 me in 1972 at school, while we were talking about the strange BOOK OF THE BEACH and my Atlantic City experiences from 1966 through the present time? Because he pulled out a small wallet-looking thing with lots of photos in it from his pocket, and proceeded then 2 show me the site, as well as inside 5 various rooms where bodies were all thrown together, a total body count of 105 if my memory is correctly serving me, and I have tried desperately 2 believe this is some sick weird trucked up joke since 1972, only deep down inside me, natch, I have always totally known much better, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!! It is doubtful 2 me, 2 say the least, that a multi-million dollar structure that if torn down would effect many millions of dollars of total incoming city revenue, would B interfered with on the mere say so of a man on Social Security Disability for the Nutcase Club. Still I will sit on this secret, always ready 2 tell what I know and about who I know, as well as give a full account of all that I know about the really dangerous “GMC”, and not the financially dangerous ones, of recent media exposure.

Many more things from the above topic and topics will come out eventually, I feel confident of this somehow, but 4 now, this is the end of that. Yesterday, I got basically no sleep at all. I had 2 pick up Marcus at the former Sir Prince known hospital called ACMC, know Sir Prince known more accurately as the Atlanticare Headquarters, in Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG. I had 2 then wait at Wal-Mart while his pain medications were being filled, and 75 persons were ahead of us, Dawn Marie King Laines informed me. I got home and into bed and then was needed 2 help get the pull out bed out, it seems 2B a bit defective, it should not B brand new and require the physical strength of Paula King the giant, just 2 make it work properly, Jeese Louise surfer Fonty Shannon Kick-the-car McGuire. Fortunately I was able 2 crash and die at work again, 2 make up the lost sleep, or some of it. It was extra quiet there 4 a change, totally unlike the night B4 when it was worse than hell times 10 to the power of 100. While I was at the Wal-Mart parking lot, many young super hot beauty queens between 18 and 35 were really checking me out. Even the 2 young dudes in the car with me were telling me this, or one, as he can speak a little bit of the English language. Where did the other dude come from, maybe UR wondering. Well, glad U asked me BRA!!!!!!! We were driving along Sarah Callio Pike better known Sir Prince 2 the waking world as the mighty and illustrious and quite eminent WHITE HORSE PIKE, or ROUTE-30, and we spotted one of the many friends of Marcus. He recently moved out of the place where the stabbing occurred, and is now living right behind the Egg Harbor City Diner, in a rooming house right there along the pike, the very diner where mom almost shirted a brick when the waitress told us that a contract was on my life, back in 1996 when we walked in there together 2 have a bite 2 eat, BRO. This is all on prior blogs from 2 and 3 years back, on www.blogger.com/ and try the hyperlink of drunkenhive. If this works fine and if not just GOOGLE me up, under the BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN and this should get U2 where U can archive the older blogs on this famous blogging website owned by the mighty GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE, VHROOOOOM VHROOOOOMMMM, BRA Harley !!!!!!!!! Spell checker was no freaking help spelling out the mighty loud roaring motorcycle company. They do not even recognize the Roman Numeration system, if I type in Chapter Nine in Roman, with lX, it needs 2B added 2 the dictionary, yo player, the Briggers do not own the rights 2 the Roman symbols, BRA, what gives here? In fact, it is another LAWTRONIC rule that was built into everything long B4 the EW or the mighty Entertainment-World ever poked its head through Billy Shakespeare’s door. They must use the special thing that proves 2 those like me that R diligently searching out truths, that this is all real and accurate, as R all my claims and cry-outs 4 help, falling on totally deaf ass ears. The Roman and Greek civilizations were visited in their dreams much more intensely, by the Astral Plane residents in Olympia Proper, where I once had maps posted on a now defunked website that I could no longer afford last autumn 2 financially maintain. These maps showed the entire province of Olympia, and the exact location of Olympia proper, and many other places mentioned in my blogs, only it needed 2B done in 2-D natch, and there R3 dimensions on the Astral-Plane. None of U here and now 4 whatever reason seem 2 remember any of this. Yet here U all R, dreaming down, just as I am, from there, but where is there? It is not some afterlife, nor is it a real tangible place. Tangibility has a built in lawtronic rule that does not permit entities 2 interact directly. U must actually physically DO on the Physical Plane, not just 4 lack of a better way of saying this, think-it, and create the interaction around U with the needed space and time along with it 2B in it and maintain it until U ‘shift off’. U do remember some of this, right, look how your dreaming seems 2B here or there, and then U shift into another thing. Well dreaming is not some made up fantasy, it is THE ASTRAL, or lighter counterpart of this hyperspace material atomic realm. My point is that society was not at this time in those days, in a machine age and run so much directly by the Astral World Authority called the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL. So since mankind was more able 2B himself and herself back then, and not running in near total automation under their ‘spell’ so 2 speak, remembered dreams with these Olympians were more permitted lawtronically, even 2 the point of UFO-ABDUCTION SYNDROME LEVEL, where these INTERACTIONS at bed-time were so real, that they all in a type of mass-hypnotized society, believed that in the real physical waking world, they were being visited by these beings, these powerful GODS. In fact they were, in a sense, but this is again, topic 4 later, when more time permits, if ever, BRO!!!!!!!

Motorbikes, poison chemtrails, planes, military vessels, all day yesterday and again today R very severe and bad. This is the weekend of KARGE-DAY, U don’t really think this poor old diseased freaking illegitimate rock chucking bunt tapping grass mole forgot this, didjya???????? I do not forget things lads and lassies, and LABS, just ask Jane Dirtweeds from 1993 Atlanta ballparks how fast I forget stuff in my hellish universe, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY R FREAKING POURING IT ON, and it is causing me major kitty cat command, or said another way, it supernaturally throws tons of animal magnetism that would never B there naturally all around me that the females eat up like cotton candy babies. It might B normal if I was some Disney teen rock star, not an old pile of mucus slob that I am, BRA!!!!!!!!! If this continues, this hellish aerial persecution, the command will only increase, and eventually, I will somehow manage 2 fight and win over the ETTOS-IAD being powerfully transmitted on me, and I can feel it the way would feel hard cold falling hail if trapped on a Johnson Texas Highway with no way 2 stop it and nowhere 2 run and hide. One day, just one time, that is all I’ll need and when I defeat this PIE attack from this vicious MIOLLIONTH-COUNCIL, the world will turn around on its axis, and the entire structure of things now run and controlled by the LAMBRIGG CULT, will B forever altered. Study your holy BIBLE, then study MORIANITY, UR all gonna C this and it will blow your freaking minds.

I have not done this in a while, and if time permitted, I’d do lots more, it is not me that is running out of stuff, as this will never happen, my list of laundry is virtually freaking endless. Remember some time back, 4 the older longer following Blogaudians, when I gave U all things 2 try doing, starting with the mighty FASCITAR? Then I’d give U this and then that and so on, wemember Elmer? U all think or most, that U can put this life in a box, just like the mighty GAMES EXPERT, also Sir-Prince known as the MENTALIST. Well he found out, or the Brigger’s scrip allowed this phase 4 being named Patrick Jane, 2 find out, through the imagination of the show’s creators out in Caliwood, that U cannot put things in these nice tidy comfy cozy boxes, just because we may wish 2 do so. Sahwee, things R as they R, and because this is all a dream out, even the Astral life is a great Lawtronic dream, out and away from the EWI, or the VOID INFINITY. Void is phase one, Astral is phase 2, Physical is phase 3, and those existing on this physical world as a fictionally created character, R phase 4 beings. All this is just rote and reiteration, and U will find all these statements made herein today on prior blogging texts. All this being said, take a cassette and a small recorder and randomly fill it up with any music or television source material. Then tape over it giving some kind of account of your daily activity or say whatever U wanna say, but stop here ands there and then hit play, and see what the prior message is 4U based on what U now were just saying on your tape-over. I have known the power of this secret, talk about a real secret, 4 about 37 years now, since the early seventies. U know the Sarah J. Cobson and Steimetz days of the GMC. How can the Lambriggers live with themselves? They have all stolen me totally beyond blind over the past 4 decades, and made 50 to 300 billion dollars now from it, and they know I am hurting and bouncing checks trying 2 pay my bills and stay a jump ahead of the King family grip choking what little money I used 2 have 2 pay my legal responsibilities, and these diseased mother fucping trash sit out there and mock me and laugh. What total pure rotten filth is this, and what did mom really raise up? Aniwho, try this tape thing, if U wanna get your minds blown all the way out 2 infinity. If U don’t wanna C some powerful shirt, DON’T DO THIS, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not want any part of them and their disease, but still, no conscience, no shame, no humanity, and then look how they fake out how wonderful and humane they R, give me a break mystery builder girl, and all of U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wanna know how truly fucping evil this bunch of whack off jobs weelwee R Mister Wabbit Fwudd? Let me discuss Pete over at the DVR who through him I later met Jennifer Washburn at HR Advantage, all part of the Atlanticare system after Jimmy Stone fired me on September one of 2004, and early in oh-five I was back on my disability benefits again that I was collecting starting in the autumn of 1994 when I told the government shrinks that Summer was up in the future messing with me, and would have made the great disability law firm of Binder & Binder quite proud of me, 4 getting on the system first try, just by telling my true nightfreakingmare story. Yo, players.

Well, if nobody ever wants 2 try the FASCITAR, or the OVERTAPING MESSAGE SYSTEM, or any of the 10 or more other wild things that I have suggested that U perform in order 2 help verify I tell truths and am not a total nutcase madman, and giving me a greater credibility with the world out here, then finem, as I know what really is happening. I know that when no one will do it, it is the PAWM-PIE, hard at work, using ETTOS-2. They R transmitting the thoughts right through 2 your minds, “don’t waste your time doing anything that this nut job says, or UR as nutty and whack as he is”, and blahhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmm. IAD, or Influence And Domination is part of their teck tool as well. They can do many things that UR clueless about 2 get all of U2 never listen or give me the smallest benefit of the doubt 2 al the things that I claim R true and would have no worldly reason 2B lying about nor wasting so much time on frivolously. Yes, we will go right on forever EXPLORING THE PAWM-PIE. Well, I will at least go on with my marching orders, telling what I know, what I know about THEM, what THEY R doing 2 me, and endlessly begging someone with power and clout 2 help me get out of eternal HELL. But I know all ready that it will B a futile and list cause, a total waste of my energy and time. Yet on I go, trying and trying and trying forever. A strange thing is being transmitted 2 all internet users, by the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, some sort of an attitude and concept or precept about what all this is out here that U all tend 2 name upon occasion, cyberspace. When U use the telephone and speak 2 someone that U may know or may not know, U never think of this as some un-real other world, am I correct, just tell me this, am I? Yet this system here is no different, not one bit, not at all, yet people THINK of it or they R being TRANSMITTED 2 with the PAWM-PIE MC-TOOL, 2C this as the “REAL WORLD” verses the “CYBER-WORLD”, as though this blogger 4 instance is not even real, that his life and his complaints R just some product of and in some meaningless cyberspace. Y is this any different than using the telephone system, just tell me freaking Y, someone, OK? I still make the offer that I have made B4 and will again. Anyone at all, with clout, willing 2 help me out of an unspeakable and totally despicable nightmare hell, will B given 50% after any taxes and any legal fees R subtracted into a net amount, that is one half, I will split the award 50/50, and it will B sizable, billions and billions and billions of USD. These enemies have done inhuman things 2 me 4 decades, and R humans made of flesh and blood. Anyone can go down and no one is 2 big nor so damn impervious that they cannot B taken down and sued 2 their last dime 4 what they did 2 me, BRA. YO, PLAYERS, this is not some non real cyber offer, it is a REAL FUCPING OFFER, BRA!!!!!!!!

WHERE IS MAGNEFREAKINGSONIC WHEN I NEED IT, BRO???????????????????

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWL-2297, this is all copyrighted intellectual property belonging to Michael Wayne Mountainpen, it is total truth, and blahhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmm, and END TRANSMISSION, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: