Tuesday, July 14, 2009

CHAPTER Vl

“MORIANITY BIBLE 2, CHAPTER Vl, EXPLORING THE PAWM-PIE”
DATFILE: 071409.683-------BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


There R a few points that I feel must B driven home 2 the blogaud, whoever they may or may not b, starting with the admittance that I am a forgetful person who many times does indeed not finish points I am trying 2 make, and then later I realize this after it is 2 late and I have posted. I know that I can edit, but I have little time 2 do any of these things, if I did, I would b reading comments, responding, even commenting on other blogs, just 2 get a larger blog share thing going, as if anyone needs 2B heard, it is me. This is just the same thing as my very limited resources, translation lack of funds, it is due 2 this that I am squashed out of many things, such as being better able 2 fight my enemies, but then, just who is intentionally KEEPING ME DOWN AND OUT AND OUT OF RESOURCES AND FUNDS, GEE EINSTEIN? Well forget about the up 3000 Dow and all this, but a fool that has been following this blog knew that indeed, THIS just had 2B THEIR WEEK, after the hell they put me through now since last THURSDAY, and is still ongoing without so much as a tiny droplet of letup. Indeed, THEY scored with up more than 200 points, with both trading days up this week now, and a real surge rally on Monday. This is all I ever have meant 2 show the world and anyone with the smallest spark of humanity. I do not care how successful THEY R, it is just so unfair that they need 2 hurt me so terrifically in order 2 get their success. When they learned this parallel event was a reality in the eighties, UP ITR WENMT, as never B4 in history, yet the math wizards say back 2 me, but Mountain-butt-wipe, U keep saying take a $& Wal-Mart Calculator, start with about 700 or so in 1982 and keep adding on times 110 percent and put a hyphen and the next year 2 it, and things R perfectly normal. Ahh alas and so true, but listen up YO, players, just sit there in your nice cozy air conditioned baby cribs or wherever U happen 2 have your Personal computer at, and listen 2 all of the story, as all stories indeed have 2 sides, I have yet 2 ever C a one sided coin or a George Burns up without a down or a front without a back. The BRIGGERES R a lot smarter than any of U out there know, and have done a hyper time manipulation of the way U all now live your lives under their total dominance and controlled behavioral styles, and even like it and go YAZIR BOSSMAN. Here’s my freaking side 2 the story, as U should totally know theirs and most likely yours by now, along the lines of Mountainpen the space cadet nut case, the hater, the judgmental prick self taught self righteous know it all opportunistic prick eating bastard that lives on Planet Mountainpen, and is forever trapped and stuck in some sick self made time warp in the past, and blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmm. Then U know the other part as well, I am quite totally positive. If so much of this is really real, people by now in positions of authority would just have 2 have seen and recognized it and intervened and helped out, and etcetera. Yeah, how about the nice giant policeman of Williamstown, New Jersey? How about this and all the things like it that I will get up in any court on Planet dirtball-Earth am swear 2 under full total penalty of legal perjury charges should my testimony legally sworn B proven out as a lie or fabrication and untruth in any way whatsofreakingever, BRA!!!!!! Take me at my word on one thing lads and lassies. Without that ten page word document posted yesterday, the 20 something point Dow Jones gain today would have been more along the lines of 420 something, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If any of U think that this war and this fight is all in my head and just is way 2 freaking bizarre 2 possible really B transpiring, then go ahead and think that, and here is another thing 2 ponder on, one plus 1 is six hundred and fifty seven Gawky cats from here 2 the nearest 1983 copyright examiners, BRA!!!!!! Notice the hackers R on a real roll and always R, turning things like the word ‘thing’ into THONG, and all the wild other THINGS on my blogs. The SES is very real, and has been discussed over and over in blogs from 2 years or more ago. It stands 4 what Governor Corzine of New Jersey knows only 2 well, the SORIAN-EIGHTEEN-SYNDROME. So first about JW and yesterday’s blogging text, I never finished my own pernt there Archibald, tying Julie Nichols and Mrs. Future Sendback HSTM Marola, my late sixties S.E. teacher in Haddonfield, New Jersey, and now will indeed attempt 2 do so. Again JULIA WHITE-JW. After Mrs. Marola finished those 2 amazing and quite incredibly profound sentences 2 me that fateful day in the spring of 1969, it was nearly time 4 the end of the school day and the say students such as myself were all about 2 meet in a large lobby area of what was and most likely still is called the Coolie Hall, so they could B sent onto the correct busses and cars 2 take us all home, while the residents would merely walk across Hopkins Frog Lane, hippity hoppity hopping along 2 the buildings across the street from Coolie. But in those few minutes left remaining, Mrs. Marola said another thing 2 me just as I was walking out the door of her class so as I could head towards the lobby. She said and this we can quote, whereas her prior statement is a slight paraphrase, and it goes, “Funny thing Mark, Julia might even B in your future there up in two thousand in five”, then she laughed in a chuckle kind of a way and said, “Remember, always think WHITE”, then she laughed again in a real burst out and said, maybe this has been a long day 4 us both, I meant, THINK RIGHT, as she said this 2 me upon lots of occasions. Again, Julie Nichols was really JULIA, and Julie was the nickname, but we all knew that most of the staff called her Julia, and that this really was her name and not the NICKname. BOOM, is any of this stuff registering in the SHOELACE LANDS of the Blogaudians, yet, BRO?????????????????????????? If nothing else, Y would THEY go 2 the trouble of ETTOS’ ing out my mind yesterday so I’d forget 2 tell the last part of this information on the blog? If it is just nutty and or made up nonsensical junk, then my simple retort 2 those with that query in mind, is, “THEN Y THE ETTOS ATTACK, BRA”??????????? Y the PT-1-E?

U do not need 2 hear it all, it just is going from bad 2 worse. I took Dawn to Egg Harbor City so she could jump into a swimming pool at the back of one of her cousin’s houses on Saint Louis Avenue, spirit of weird connecting laces or not, and then they thought it was funny 2 tell me 2 come and get her in an hour, and she had all ready been heading 4 home at the time. Later Chicky and her fought some more and drank some more, and we tried 2 find him, natch, she wakes me up at 1 in the morning and we go all over. At least I got 2C my coppery lovely moon coming up and some distant white lightning flashes off towards Atlantic City 2 the east. We pulled over twice so she could puke her insides out. She is no child and should not B abusing her body this way, 41 is not 19, when inside of a time world, and no one can make her C that. If she keeps this up, she will eventually kill herself, and that any doctor will tell U, forget what Mountainpen says. Then we get home and Chicky comes back and they break up half the house. Ann’s bed is wrecked, their room is a total shambles, the outside porch has been trashed, and if the FBI is reading this blog, U really should call your friend and coworker, Agent Caruso from Texas, and warn him just how bad things really R here. Y do U think I blog and keep records. My name is on this lease, and I have no intentions of going 2 jail 4 what this monstrous CAREY FAMILY is doing 2 me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t care how many times the cousin line is removed. The plot all along is 2 GET ME INTO JAIL, I have been told this by many people, and even Paula Waves and her friend Ron Wirtz at the Camden County Prosecutor’s Office, told me 2 watch oyt regarding this, and 2B careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All that happens, I keep records of, I blog, and will swear in court that I tried and cried out 4 help and no one listened, not even Kessler Hospital nor the Atlanticare Hospital back late last Septemfreakingber!!!!!!!!!!!! Now speaking of hospitals. I had just gone 2 sleep, when Dawn shook me awake and told me at 5 this morning, that Chicky’s brother Marcus had just been stabbed in the back and taken 2 the Atlanticare Hospital in Levyville. The stabber was arrested and charged, and all ready somehow, Ann told me this morning upon returning around 9 or so from the trip that all of Guatemala knows about this now. Most likely Chicky was on the phone 2 his mom. They operated and took a piece of the knife that broke off, out of Marcus’s back, and he is stable in the hospital there. Then we came back home 2 HELL on 13th Street, Freddy-Elm, and I went back 2 sleep until around 3 PM, and so did Dawn. It is now about twelve past freaking jive five, and I have a quintillion more things 2 tell U, but am so worn out and totally freaking fucping disgusted with life and Scylla and THAT-FAMILY, that words do not, nor will ever, exist anywhere 2 begin describing the anger and hurt and injustices that I feel inside.

MAGNESONIC, OPEN COMMAND GENERAL ORDER-7. Scan 4 all persons and entities and enemies that have been severely injuring my spirit and person starting back last THURSDAY. Use Zero Dimensional Technology and Atomic Duplicational Technology. Scan all of time and hyperspace under General Orders 13 and 14. I am no maxing pout all of your control dials and your gain is set now 2 the level of 11.8 total infinity. All other control dials R maxed out against this gain at 11.5. U will use your transpower block, as I now place a totally obliterated and singed and crushed image object on it. Computer, whatever happens 2 this image-object, happens 2 the actual filthy trashy enemies and entities responsible 4 launching this assault upon your creator and the creator of all things. The old style phone-tone system has been replaced with the prompt of YOUR POST PUBLISHED SUCCESSFULLY, on the website of www.blogger.com/ on the WORLD WIDE WEB. Computer, ON AN (I) TO (D), A/B- TONE, PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCNG SYSTEM, Empower now, causing MAJOR EARTH SURG=FACE DISTURBANCES AND STORMS AND GLOBAL UNRESAT IN DIVERSE PLACES EVERYWHERE. General Orders, 1133, 901, under GO-189, under CG-18, CG-2, and GO-719, GO-917, AND STOP.

SOME ONE SOMEWHERE VERY SOON, WILL B VERY FREAKING SORRY, PAULA WAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U THINK U CAN INFINITELY TORMENT A PERSON, U WILL FIND OUT DIFFERENTLY WHEN METEORITESD CRASH INTO THIS SICK TWISTED DISESASED WORLD AND WIPE OUT ALL OF FREAKING HUMANITY. Of course, U will all just re-dream it right back off of the Astral Plane, as U did every time the world was blown up B4 my Maggie, and none of UR even aware of it.

GOOGLE ENGINE, SATELLITE WORLD INTERCONNECTION SYSTEM (SWIS), KING/SOIFER WORLD LABS OF 2297, this is all truth and nothing but the truth, so help me SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE. Copyright 2009, THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, and this is the registered intellectual property of Michael Mountainpen, a psudenum 4 my given and born name in this LT-ADD, (Life-Time of Astral Dream-Down). This is all blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmm.

THIS TERMINATES THIS TRANSMISSION OF MB2-CH. Vl, ETPP. Bye-Bye, whaaa.

No comments: