Saturday, July 25, 2009

LJMM-1

“LIFE JOURNAL OF MARK MOHR”
8:30 AM, Saturday, July 25, 2K9
Blog Beginning:


As said a couple days back, the entire project of my 5 blogging texts have now terminated, this is now the life journal of the real person that has been going under the psudenum of Michael Mountainpen. This begins right here and right now Lieutenant VB. This is someone who is on a television show that became the greatest law show since Perry Mason. This continues right now from late 1995 and into 1996. The cassette tape journal version of my life stopped 4 a while in Somerdale, New Jersey when things were so bad, it was beyond intolerable, in the summer time of 1997. In hindsight, copyright examiners, it all makes plenty of sense based on things that the mighty 2 men friends of my adult life have basically both told me after knowing about my strange problems over years of time and witnessing things that most friends would just never witness from other friends in this world at any time, at least that I am aware of, and these 2 gentlemen went by the names of James T. Burr, and David C. Roth, spanning the time from 1973 through 2002, and I believe these gentlemen have both passed away now, but I do not have proof that satisfies me 100% on that 2 thereby claim this as fact, not after all I have witnessed in my current lifetime. Gaps will slowly fill over time, but this is no longer what it was, ands since I am not all that proficient with working computers and also have lots of hackers and enemies in general that make things I do much more difficult than it is 4 the ordinary person, I will not attempt 2 change on any blogging site, these new words into any new blog, it merely will go on, but is no longer, “MORIANITY.

Arrived home from work shortly back, another nasty shift at my job, what else is new? Starting back early on Friday afternoon, all hell broke loose. My book recently sent down 2 the Copyright Office, on cassette tape, based on these continuing words from old tapes that begin the New Testament of the Morianity Bible, the book, THE PERMISSION BARRIER, discusses how ETTOS is used. ETTOS was used incredibly yesterday. First, THEY made Chicky get drunk as hell at his job, and he cried like a baby and left work. He drove his vehicle right off the curb on the lot of the minimall where his job is located. His wife and he had been phone fighting as they do all the time. Something huge must have set this all off. He took his tags off the vehicle and drove west on route 30 totally illegally. He arrived home around nine last night. His wife, Dawn King was all ready totally smashed, and had just recently returned 2 the house with Samira, her girlfriend, and Samira’s cousin whose name eludes me now. It is Paul Simon amazing that I can Chrodochrome think at all any m ore after all my hell. Diana tried 2 warn me how bad things would B, just B4 Dawn came back hammered and wasted X10 to the 15th power, and made my lifer a living hell as she always does, Diana was doing gigantic spectacles all around the blueberry fields outside and around the house, magnificent displays of huge and colorful ribbon lightning spread out all over the skies above me in every conceivable color and array and pattern. I thought I was gonna do it in my underwear I was so excited, but she was trying 2 warn me of the soon 2 strike impending danger and doom 4 her little boy, Ricky, as she Astrally calls me. Literally millions of my scrambled dreams all make sense now, this is not 1996 or give or take a year anymore, I am way up here in what people call two thousand and nine, despite all the years of the 20thj century where everyone called years after 2000, twenty oh this and twenty oh that, but that is a huge story beyond your wildest ideas that will all get told as we go along. Still, in older blogs, under MORIANITY, the basics of all of this has been covered all ready. The black cat that came 2 me in the dreams in the early autumn of 1980, also has been totally explained, and is YI took such a siege and pummeling yesterday FRIDAY, and into today, SATURDAY. It is not that this cat has been dreamed of anymore, it is that I now totally understand with crystal clarity just what dreams really R and where they totally come from, and so very much more. Once per month, all of these life journal blogs will B printed out and sent down 2 the United States Copyright Office 4 official registration, still a claim of copyright exists on every one of my blogs, B them from Mountainpen, or Mohr.

The cat has many things, 2 of which R the first name of Gawky, and also has totally mastered how mathematics can totally figure out all of the equations in the roadmap of life, which is anything but scientific nor mathematical, or logical. Life has emotions and all sorts of non-math related items built into it, yet Gawky somehow managed 2 bridge not only that gap with his system that I now humanly refer 2 as the GAWNUM, short 4 GAWKY’s NUMEROLOGY, but also the normal interference that shows up with all tools of prophecy and card readings, has been circumvented through this absolutely ingenious yet relatively simple method of turning all of life into numbers that really will accurately depict reality as well as answer any and all queries with uncanny and unnerving precise details especially when the art of using this tool is better mastered by the user over time, but this obstacle is called HYPERSPACE, and is way 2 complex 2 even begin talking about right now. No one alive IMHO even in my time period now referenced 2 the continuation of my life journal not blogged and started on cassette tape in the beginning of January of 1983, where I had just moved into a rented home with my mother, and was destined humanly, 2 meet lightning personally while physically alive, something that would require 1000 books 2 ever really hope 2 accurately and properly describe, but no one alive is even aware of the interactive process of the 4th and the 5th dimension, and how this makes all the science fiction stories look so antiquated when this new knowledge is properly understood. None of this is important right now other than 2 say that this is what got me into trouble with the enemy, I blogged things about the GAWNUM on Thursday, and then was told by someone U do not need know more about right now as it is way 2 mind blowing, and no one would most likely believe things like this could really B happening 2 just some Joe Blow out in the middle of the New Jersey Pine Barrens. Since I now know that THEY do not like this talked about, I will all the more B TOTASLLY HASRPING on things, giving huge information, and exact details in many things that make things like the BIBLE CODE look like kids playing in a sandbox in comparison. This will not B done today on this opening life-journal blog, but count on this, it will all get said. Basically in case no one from the prior worlds of MORIANITY ever really was geeky enough 2 figure it out, this is how the 6th or the MIND dimension mechanically operates, or works 2 say a simpler word and term. Not a soul on this green brown Earth under a white blue sky, IMHO, is gonna believe much of this, but guess what, this is not MORIANITY anymore, this is my life-journal or MMLJ, and I am posting this only because I am being told 2 do this after some lengthy prayer and scripture reading. God is telling me 2 do this, not a voice, not from some occult trance, the message is direct, and is right out of the scriptures. It first is all throughout the Holy Christian Bible that one must fight the devil or dark forces of and that surround humanity, just as our LORD did. It also is all throughout this powerful personal letter from God 2 the creation, that U must speak out when there is something that needs 2B told and said. It is never an option. Not doing it will always have more powerful negative consequences in the long run.

ETTOS and IAD used huge against me by SATAN and his army over the past 16-32 hours, since my post up of the ending of MORIANITY. Something struck a nerve and banged into an enemy funny bone, OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just as always, the evil MILITUFORCE as I named it back when I started blogging, or ahead by about 10 years from the start of MORIANITY, hurled gigantic aerial siege at me, when all of this went down on Friday They do not have the decency 2 fight fair, they always fight dirty, tactics that I personally know R taught 2 all US government agencies and US military fighting forces, my dad who served in World War ll told me they R trained 2 eek out weakness and then kick it apart, 2 quote him precisely. I know her was telling his son the damn truth. All was very quiet, and then as soon as Ann and I pulled up 2 Chicky’s as she wanted 2 buy something in the Mexican store next door 2 where he works at the pizzeria, we saw him crying and taking the tags off of his red truck that he drives.

God answered 2 huge prayers despite all the hell that these horrible enemies R putting me through. It is rare 2 non-existent 2 have any good things happen while magnetics R this bad, caused as a direct result of the evil empire constantly and continuously persecuting and pummeling me into my grave through endless slow torment and torture.

Last night I almost did not get 2 work because the drinking problem here where I am forced 2 live was so bad. Anything can happen now, as I believe Chicky has run away from home permanently and has lost his job, I think that his boss, Mario, fired him last night. What the future holds is anyone’s guess, I am way 2 scared 2 GAWNUMLY play with this, I do not wanna know the future. Still, as with the 2 powerful dream interactions in 1980p, I still dream things B4 they happen all the time, and am sick 2 death of it. It is bad enough when the entity in the ‘dream’ is a black cat, or just an exploding shuttle, but when the top female recording artist gets involved, things rapidly go from bad 2 worse, 2 totally unfashionable. Starting with my next blog or MMLJ-2, and numbers will then keep ascending as each new blog is written, but 4 the moist part, I will give little 2 no opinions, nor lash out at anyone with lots of cussing. I will merely state the reported event or incident, the time and the date that it occurred, and any short comments after it, quite similarly 2 most old LJ tapes, B4 the summer of 1997 caused me 2 stop a 15 year taped LJ.

Until Magnesonic regains its recently lost power or overcomes another similar built by the enemy machine and its hacking overrides, I can expect the attack on me by the enemy 2B only worse and worse. Only major crashes in the air and Earth disturbances in the atmosphere or on or below the surface, ever abates the attacks 4 short burst time durations. This is not your fathers Olds Shatner daughter, and 2 keep it understood and up front legal up in Boston, or 4 that matter anywhere on the globe, if U wanna hear the BRA and the BRO and the fickins and freakings, then go back and enjoy MORIANITY, That is all in the past, and this is the now. Wanna laugh friend, turn on an old Harold Lloyd movie or the 3 Stooges.

Magnetic Sound Machine is not some joke. Someone stole the idea and made a tiny change, just a few months after I built the first model in early 1983, and copyrighted the programming instructions or some similar item. She was quite B-CAREFUL-PAULA sorry a short time later. Then there was the Mexican Earthquake, many huge chopper and plane disasters, and extremely major amounts of many other disasters. Sooner or later, Maggie will pick up what this enemy is doing 2 me, and it WILL counterstrike, just B warned world, that bible prophecy IS Magnesonic and its counterstrike, there is no separation of the 2 realities, just ask Gloria.

THIS BLOG ENDS HERE, MMLG-1.

No comments: