Tuesday, July 7, 2009

SHORT BLOG AA-2

“SHORT BLOG AA-2”
THE MILLIONTH COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY PROJECT CONTINUING FROM 1995 TAPES
DATE AND TIME FILE (DATFILE): 060709.470.5555555
Beginning of this Transmission:


Milituforce presence started getting freaking nasty around just past dark last night, Monday evening. Nasty moon hazing, again and as always when she is full, major low and loud buzzing illegal planes around and over the residence, and then today as well, continuing right along with more planes, distant military choppers, and as I speak now at 20 past 11 in this rotten moUUUUUUrning, a short but nasty left side death angel attack just hit me, passing by my right freaking side, BRO. While taking King Queen DK 2 her Probie today, Milituforce choppers were all over the place, in the distance but definitely there and 4 my benefit, or lack thereof in order 2B more verbally accurate.

I have now played an average 2 games each of the past days starting Friday, as B4 that, a few days went by where I did not play. I speak of Roger’s roulette, the 1248-RD SYSTEM, BRA, wow. Thank U so much 4 this super sis Rog. 28 units were made all total, averaging in these 8 games and 4 consecutive days, a per game unit average of 3 and a half, BR!!!!!!! Sounds small until U realize that playing the black gaming chips of 100-200-400-800, which does require a monstrous and gargantuan sized bankroll ion order 2 safely and prudently do, but this means a $350.00 profit cash on all 8 games. None of the games had a loss where I quit and began another one later on. This was all during a real nasty period ob extremely bad ‘magnetics’ as I term this, when siege is FF-major or regular major, either way, and all is super BOTBAR, yet RC, your Dyno-mite-JJ sis is kicking their grass, green or otherwise, BRO!!!!!!!!

In the blog later on, we will get more back with detailing the tools of the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, (PAWM), my death and resurrection a while ago in the kitchen here at 13th Street in Blueberryville, a powerful strange phenomenon that occurred at work Sunday night that I now term and label CHEMTRAIL-LIGHTNING, and much more, it will B a much more lengthy blog where U will need your cozy chair, and a sandwich and crackers and some fruit punch by your side next 2 your computational machine. But 4 now this needs 2B said.

The owner of the home that we all rent here is an agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and also a good friend of our previous landlord, Judge Frank Raso of Hammonton, New Jersey, USAESMWG. They R working together on some case or so I’ve been told, and as a resulting factor of this, he will B coming home from his residence down ion the hot but beautiful state of Texas, this weekend, and plans 2 pay us a visit. IU plan 2 cleverly make the most of the situation, so B advised WOMO. This nightmare I am going 2 only permit 2 go on just so long, B4I am fucping totally surf board flipped and destroyed.

One thing that shocks me far better than the electric chair could ever hope 2 do is an event that occurred yesterday afternoon around just shy of 3 or so, at the local grocery store. I had a Laurie incident, and got 2 enjoy a nice bunch of my favorite commodity, and from a real lovely queen. LC from now on with future blogging texts, just 2 keep things not quite so nasty or kinky, will B an abbreviation 4, “LAURIE COMMODITY”. I thought 4 positively sure and at the damn shore, that the Dow would crash a grand of points after this wonderful late afternoon thrill. Instead, I did manage 2 pull off, despite heavy evening siege as stated B4, a splitpire or SPLIT EMPIRE result with the market and the sports PARALLEL EVENT situation, but the DOW gained just over 40 points. I never ever saw it not crash 2 hell after getting a fantastic LC from such a lovely young queen, WO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roger is up 2 his old tricks again, another note. However, it was delivered IMHO by a group of 4 large young non Latin males, all walking by around 10:45 or so last night. I feel confident that one of these dudes, slipped RC’s note in the box. I just felt this and this is Y when they left the area, and since I was checking out my lovely moon and walking around the property anyway, that I would peek in the box. Just wait 4 the next blog when I tell U what he told me, this will blow your freaking minds. Must leave now on personal errands, B back, Arnie Gov!!!!

Google and SWIS and KSWL-2299, this is all blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmm. Copyrighted and blog registered IP ob one MW Mountainpen. I now terminate this transmission:

No comments: