Monday, July 20, 2009

CHAPTER X

“MORIANITY BIBLE 2, CHAPTER X, EXPLORING THE PAWM-PIE”
DATE AND TIME FILE: 072009.063.55555555555555555555555
Beginning Transmission: YO, PLAYERS, IT GETS GOOD 2-NIGHT!!!


This was an off the scales and dials and meters weekend 4 me as far as MILITUFORCE OTAMMITE aerial persecution and general siege and hell in all possible facets and parameters. I will not spare all feelings this early mourning, so B advised. I will not curse so do not use my filthy language as a barometer of how bad things R, I try hard not 2 curse now, and may substitute the bowel movement word with shirt, and the Fornication Upon Consent of King, 2 PAULA, or FUCP 4 the rewritten new-age politer abbreviation, but still, and the ending wordage of either ‘ed’, ‘ing’, ‘er’ and so 4th. Rock chucker as I am sure U all know stands 4 things most wives really do not wanna do with us gentlemen, and bunt tapper or runt Slapper or hunt trapper and others that rhyme, R also a substitute 4 extremely impolite things done beyond private bedroom walls. Yes I am one angry American and angry global citizen 2-night, and will not B a bit shy in saying that right up front, nor in the following major messages. Upside down first letter ‘mussy’-command should B quite major next week, but I can always GAWNUM-UP the spelled out dates of Monday through Friday, the year is not needed I have learned about a year or so back, and C which ones have good compatibility with my private cosmic code number of 871, BRA. Still, if I cannot overcome the major PAWM-PIE counter strike from evil wicked WOMO, it always does me totally no good in this incredible battle 4 my SOUL as the religious citizens of this planet might insist on seeing all of this MORIANITY stuff!!!!!!!!!!!! C and believe whatever U wish, I agree with the old fashion bible belt of the USA on one mighty and powerful concept, and that being that U DID NOT STUMBLE TODAY ON-2 THIS BLOG BY ANY ACCIDENT OR COINCIDENCE, and that U can take 2 the Manhattan branch of my late or maybe ‘2-Scylla LOIS-FOCA’ late, Uncle Heinz’s Bank, BRO!!!!!!!!! On top of a wicked and vicious super hyper time major FF chemical bank and trail siege in the sky all weekend long and still ongoing in the skies of HAMMONTON-BLUEBERRYVILLE HYPERSPACE DREAM-MOVES, as I speak and type right now at a quarter shy of 2 this Monday Mouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurning, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still think things will B cool in 3 hours or so, Donna???????????????????????????????????????????? Yeah, I came looking 4 her, no longer knowing who SHE IS, remembering a girl from my little boy world and doing my best 2 forget who SHE is, and was, and no put this way it doesn’t rhyme, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me ask the world if U think this was a very cruel stunt? Just buy into the hell 4 a second and answer me based on that, just give me a glitter of credifreakingbility, BRO!!!!!!! Now, backing things up into the days of HADDONWOOD SWIM CLUB, or my longest ever membership there, from June of 1997 until the closing out of the blue day in middle August of 1996, yo players, let me share a huge piece of information and U can laugh all the hell U wanna, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The real estate that this health club is on, vibrates on the exact atomic frequency of the rest of out universe, like DERR. But on some not 2 distant hyperspace frequencies away from our universe, Mirror-Mirror-Trekker, there is one that is so fascinating there Mister ears, that I do not really know how 2 begin telling U all about it, so here goes, and totally abridged or I would B writing WAR AND PEACE-2. This is a place where Mickey is no ‘dream’, he is really there. When I sued the owner of the club, over there, Tony Zenin, who is Tony Zenin in this part of HS as well, and notice that ‘I’M LOVIN’ these wild connections there OUTER LIMITS LIGHTNING MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, but finishing my pernt Archie, and this is all totally fact checkable, BRO, but this broke a huge thing that I have now called on my blog 4 maybe close 2 a year, who knows, the HUNTINGTON CURSE. Forget about trees, brains, New England, Bedford atrocities, and Daniel Collins’s, as well as 1995 abandoned Haddon, Collings, Colin, WOOD, and test pressings that make profits on Wall Streets, but not of nothing when changed in spelling 2 prophets in 1988, BRA, still, herein lies the building mysteries of finding the mighty Sarah that my life went on this huge quest 4, verifying 100% MORIANITY’S TEACHINGS about the BORED 2 TEARS GODS, and their ENDLESS ETERNAL GAMES, in order 2 maintain existence and not go so totally nuts it cannot B freaking bunt tapping fathomed in human consciousness, BR!!!!!!!!! The gods R playing an endless game, this is the main and first precept of MORIANITY. ALL OF MORIANITY hangs its freaking hat on this one, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF IT. Now in the middle nineties, someone or something really fucped with my head and made me march into Andrews office, mister super-voice from my past, wo Roseanne, don’t freaking die on me yet the night is way 2 freaking young Hun, and I told Phil Patru and muscle boy who I forget the name of now, the aspiring future president of the United States no doubt, yet totally being ETOSS knocked right out of my head, U all know, that thought in your head even at age 20 or 30, and poof, it is just gone, so where the fucp did it go away into, and just who or what took or zapped it the hell away, BRA?????????????????????? But my pernt Mister Bunker, is that I went in there and out of the blue and after a quarter century of never even thinking of this wild teenager, SARAH, the All Mighty LORD/ESS, what is in the name Shaky ol’ boy?, in this case a 100% proof and verification of the truths of MOPRIANITY, still onward, I told these 3 dudes all about the past in Atlantic City and said it is the only possible thing left 4 me 2 entertain and concentrate on 4 being the problems that R in my life that R so outlandish and absolutely and completely unexplainable. Who waltzes into a congressman’s office and does this? Well I did, in 1995, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, I was in this zone. I never gave my LINY family or my visits 2 Babylon one thought, and I never listened 2 radio or music, my entertainment was the NICK @ NIGHT CABLE, B4 it went 2 hell, back in good old days of DRAGNET and BLOCK PARTY SUMMER, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How I looked forward 2 Fridays with my pal Joe Friday. Jeanie was quite easy on the eyes on Thursday, hay BRO, I don’t forget stuff, ask JANE WEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also loved Tuesdays with TUESDAYU NIGHT FIGHTS with my pal, Sean O’Grady, geese Louise O’Tool. Shoelaces?, U cannot read a license plate on a car in front of U, or I can’t bra, not without getting major messages. So if I am nuts, cool, but that is the way it goes Rod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if I am nuts, remember one important factor in the equation lads, lassies, and Labradors, mostly silent ones unless singing the DOGTOWN THEME out in the labor fields in DOGTOWN, or one secret treadmill perhaps, but aniwho, MCMCAAONMC, I was far from exploring this zone. This zone started in early-ish 2008 circa, that’s thousand and, huh Misses Em, only how did U& know this in freaking 1969, tell me, ga’hed!!!!!!!! If most of U want 2 discount this entire thing or chalk it up 2 me being a huge nutcase, that is your bizz, bro, only I all ready know who and what is directing your attitudes in so doing this, and that is the eminent and endlessly reiterated by Mountainpen, MILLIONTH-COUNCIL!!!!!!

How my fighting fills R pulling off this hyper time miracle during this unfathomable siege is an enigma and I will openly admit 2 it. I would have bet 100 trillion dollars, and said so on my taped life journal from work, on cassette number 19,733 and flip side 19,734, that they would crash and die tonight, GO BABY GO, don’t burn. OK so it ain’t the freaking sixties anymore but I can remember like it is going down live, 40 years ago on this coming night around 9:30 or so, it had just gotten dark and I was getting off the train from Atlantic City to Lindenwold, New Jersey where I ten caught the newly built back in February Patco High Speed Line train 2 the Westmont station, where I exited and walked a half mile or less 2 my apartment at 125-A Haddon Hills on Pyle Avenue, there Sergeant Carter Gomer, and moms boyfriend Sidney Cohen Crown, not Marola, was with mom and we had out whittle bwack and white TV on and I came in saying something and Sid shut me up instantly, while we all then watched the first man, my hero Neil Armstrong land on ‘Diana’ or (the moon) and make a famous statement that went, “1 small step 4 man, one giant leap 4 mankind”, yo players, I was right there and it seems like 5 freaking minutes ago, YO BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buzz Aldrin was the number 2 man right behind him, while Collins the 3rd man on this mission was above them in orbit in the main vehicle that the lunar one exited out of and landed. Spell checker, shame on U, waving and red flagging the 2nd man 2 walk on Diana Zudlocrenessia Arteemis, C it does pay 2 come in first place and succeed in this world. General Patton will tell U this someday when he is retraced and brought up into the future. I met the old bastard as Labber Zeejins, I should know, U would say, I will meet, but I do not live in your linear observed timeline, yo.

Well Rog my pal, I played 9 games this weekend, 5 on Saturday, and 4 on Sunday, 4 a total of 63 and a half units of profit, wiping out my earlier losses from a coupe weeks back, Duhh, I knew your great system would come through, thank U. No I do not hate your cuz, she will always B #1 with me, especially in her art, but U must understand that she pulled a really wild stunt, and only she knows Y she did, and it is a bit difficult right now 4 me 2 forgive, but eventually, I will. The mystery does indeed keep building SM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Speaking of the response 2 Saturday’s mailbox ‘visitation’, let me change paragraphs and discuss WATER and MUSIC, the mighty no-no’s 4 MOUNTAINPEN, or so says the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL. I was quite obviously ETTOS attacked on my prior blog when I was telling U that
“I would tell U something about the man from DVR, Pete Viteritti. Oh well, it ain’t Benedict, yo. First, a quick amendment, as I said on a prior blog regarding ETTOS, using the #2, and meant 2 type the next key over 2 the right, the #3. ETTOS-3 and ETTOS-4 R the only 2 numbers, it is either a transmitted or an omitted thought being over-ridden by the LAMBRIGGER CULT, interfering with the 6th dimensional connection that is creating your physical connections and literally holding U in check or place in the universe, 4 a totally parochial explanation. As 4 retracing, the needed technology is not available today, I would not lie 2U, my friend. Y would UB interested in waking up such a tormented dream? Let his nightmare end and B over player, the real entity is most likely never even going 2 think about that series of dreams again, in fact, I saw him and this is what he told me, would I make up something that has this much significance, so l=[please trust me on that. Now I can help with the other situation, but U never talk about it. I want nothing at all 4 doing it, other than a short reason Y she did this, and please do not tell me she didn’t dude. Back now 2 water, we will get 2 Pete Viteritti afterwards, BR!!!!!!! A long time ago, not only was I trapped in Dogtown when Callio shipped me there the first time B4 uncle Jesus opened the door and set me free the second time, and this is all on prior blogging texts from some time back, but also, the lightning energy from our neighboring planet Jupiter, transmitted itself over 2 Earth and brooded over our waters, the mighty oceans, and brought this dream 2 a so-called beginning. Read it put in slightly other words in the beginning of any KJV or good translation of the Christian holy BIBLES. U do not need 2 understand it all, SHE tells it the way she does because some will believe it when told HER way, after-all, who is believing it when told my way, right? Capeeeeeeesch? Lester hates me. When he is not lying 2 me, he is messing with me, throwing me up against air conditioners on high apartment walls, and on and on. I have no time 4 this sick bastard that Earthlings call Satan the devil, screw him. Let him do all this, if he is so great, Y not U know what? He is a destroyer and not a creator, that is Y, stop thinking he has that kind of power. He can do powerful shirts but babe, only negative stuff. When did we ever hear it told that he healed the sick or gave sight 2 the blind, or restored other things, Capeeeeeeesch? Tell me Y this game was played and I will, what, ya jealous that I can do what U can’t?, hay rot away on it player,, it runs in my family from 62 generations, yo. Now, what the near omniscient Dave Roth said concerning me and the forbidden ‘M’ word. A mighty philosopher told me when I was dreaming that ‘I was Roman by the name of Demetrius, the top Silversmith and friend of Goddess Diana, and this mighty statement is Y the non-no music, Capeeeeeeesch? He said that, “Beware the messenger that brings the news through music, as he will B heard loudest and remembered longest”. I remember this quite well after 2 freaking thousand years, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was forced 2 drink a Hemlock Milkshake that the Dairy Queen does not serve in twenty oh nine Mrs. Marola.

Reality-3 has been a subject opened and mentioned helter skelter but never harped on and there is insufficient time 4 lots of harping here and now, but here is a bit more information, BRO. Google up THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN and put in quotes after it, REALITY-3, and most likely the blog from oh eight will pop up on your PC. I have pondered long and hard on whether or not I should really seriously entertain the idea that reality-3 is true. One factor that is powerful in a soon 2B made decision by me on whether or not 2 chuck this theory permanently out the window or not is this: After 1982 and beginning in 1983, the stock market had the longest bullish run in its history, from 1983 through 2000 if my memory is even close 2 accurately serving me here and if I understand the street and its 20% down-move rule of ending bulls. This would B an 18 year run, and in every year, not only was there never a 20% drop, there never was a minus at all, except in one very magical and Harold Camping Jubilee year, the year of 1994 when it dropper about one half of one perfreakingcent. Now if UR new 2 these blogs and the teachings of MORIANITY, and parallel event and ICPE, then refresh up a little and then this will, make more sense 2U, BR. The baseball season was about 2 begin, only a strike stopped it from beginning, there was no Phillies this year, and when the Flyers were soon about 2 begin their hockey season, boom, Nicky boy and sill others, hockey went on strike, what RRRRRRRR the freaking odds, I ask U all out there 4 a truly honest answer, now stand back, gasp and observe this 4 real/e and then C if I am really such a total nutcase, SSD not freaking withstanding, BRA. Now 17 out of 18 years, the DOW JONES had major gains, averaging if memory serves, at least up 2 the 1993 year, 4% over the normal 10% gain annual average. Beginning in 1995, the uptiuck was off the scale and for 3 straight years, it was up 30-40 percent each year, literally doubling in points during this tiny period, way 2 bizarre 2 all B pure random happenstance and out of my parallel event situation. But in 1995, baseball was back, the Phillies were ‘not so hot, or more like a zit faced fat girl’, 2 quote the not so nice younger gen. Aniwho, if reality 3 is going 2 win the swing vote with me here, I need 2C how this obstacle can B thought through. I mean honestly, think about it 4 a moment. The one year in these 18 years that were not super gainful years 4 the Dow Jones Industrials, was 1994. Also remember the magical count of adding 3, and my port-in-the-storm or PITSY YEARS, 1969, 1980, 1994, 2011, and 2031, yo players, get real, mathematics cannot lie, nor can it B delusional, nor ever collect SSD, B & B, no matter how far out the formula may B there Einstein. The one year of 1994 when I did not have 2 take as much daily persecution from WOMO sleaze-disease, as there was no Phillies and Flyers games 4 them 2 mess with me 2 get them 2 go the way that they need 2 go that pushes the DJIA up in the endless PE (Parallel-Event). And pow, this is the year that out of 18 years, only this one had a net loss, not much, but a net loss of a half of one %. When the next year came, the mighty hellish 1995, and the start of MORIANITY, on cassette tape, called the MORIANITY BIBLE, and became the Old Testament with the last book in it called GAS, an abbreviation, and then the first book of the New Testament was called, the Great Search and Quest 2 Find the Great Sarah Krassle, Is It Forever?, and in this mighty Jubilee year, in the PITSY system of 11-ADD 3, starting in 1969 and ending with my physical death in 2031 as Mountainpen in June, explaining Y the number 23 is so powerful in my life and Y it came up and made me lose huge amounts in roulette more than any other number that ever made me freaking lose, but staying on point here, back came my hockey and baseball nightmare, and along with it, the surging Dow in historic proportions, never ever coming close 2 doubling in its value over a tiny 3 year period ever B4 and never will again, ever. There is a hell of a lot more 2 say, but I need 2 end by finishing up a quick thing with Pete Viteritti. He is the dude that knows a Grammy Winning artist and wanted me 2 work in cohorts with this person after hearing a sampling of musical creations done by me over many years and covering many types and styles of music. Some samples were once posted up 2 my website, now defunked called www.morianity-foundation.com/. Shortly after moving in with Dawn and Ann and Chicky, or put boldly and straight up, THAT-FAMILY, from the 1970 nightmares of Ventnor, New Jersey where the water company stands ion present time, geese Louise Shannon Fonty McG, I was with Dawn and she had an appointment in the building in Pleasantville where the DVR is also located, and Pete. I stopped in and again he asked me 2 make him another tape. Things went from nightmare squared 2 nightmare 7th power from the second that I left his office, and never has looked back 4 so much as a wink of slumber, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!! WATER & MUSIC R TOTALLY TABOO 4 OL’ MOUNTAINPEN, and I could tell U some other stories that would make all of U shirt right in your under drawers, U’d never make it 2 the toilet, BRO. There R millions of thongs more that I would love 2 tell U all tonight, the trouble is that it is 20 minutes B4 the hour of 4 of the clock, and I need 2 quit and crash.

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWL-2296, this is all blahhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm. Copyright 2009, Michael Mountainpen, and the BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN.

End Transmission:

No comments: