Thursday, July 2, 2009

SHORT BLOG AA-1

“Short Blog AA-1”
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY PROJECT CONTINUING FROM 1995
DATE AND TIME FILE, (DATFILE), 070209.623.5555555
Beginning Transmission, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!:


This is a quick blog 2 let everyone know that the aerial persecution is back today with a mother fucping vengeance, BRO. The PIE, yummy or not, and we will get 2 this in a second or so, went from influencing my capturing Kings with earlier on late morning fowl moods, and then along with it came the loud zenithing crash level flying Cessna and piper CIA/NSA/BFA (BLACKFILE AGENCY) air vehicles, over the house here on 13th Street in Blueberry-ville, and later around all of the Town’s large shopping areas along the famous Route 30, the Water Company’s WHITE HORSE PIKE of endless time trackers with advanced SWISA GOOGLE EARTH, or AGET, the T obviously is 4 Technology, like DUHH!!!!!!!!! Screen monitor flickering harassment is starting as well as I speak/type, FBI, ACLU, and WC-HAIGUE. This is one of the older and easier 2 operate MAGIC LANTERN GOV COMP ATTACKS, Stacey Lattisaw.

Since “THEY’ answered me back with this siege when I B-Careful-Paula-WAYV-Radio warned them, here is what the following larger blog will elucidate and further and much better elaborate upon. This is the smattering, so deal with it and live with it, or try and kill me, again, 4 the umpteenth time, if UR audacious freaking enough, BRO!!!!!!!!!

Macintosh has Hotels, computers, and advanced future reality in the 23rd and 24th centuries, and the United States government psychiatrists that placed me instantly on Social Security Disability upon hearing my true tale of woe regarding all of this, totally know about it, BR!!!!!!!! I worked at a Mac Motel, in ?Mount Laurel in New Jersey late in 1984 and into the start of 1985, under a maintenance man, a real cool diodes named Jimmy, while I resided on Highland ?Avenue at 1406, in Cinnaminson, NJUSAESMWG. The story goes back more than 13 thousand waking world years in mortal linear time illusion, with all of this, and lightning is involved huge time, but out of respect 4 the dead by mortal mankind’s reasoning in these dark caveman days and ages, I have remained quite silent recently since the passing of Mister Jackson. I think what someone has done, back in time, and Gordy knows this giant secret that hyper climbs and leaps over all the rest of the J-family skeletons and there R indeed many, right up[ 2 Dave Roth, not the rock and roll dude, but his distant cousin and my great friend, David Charles, who the Yale and Harv butt wipes and others, did in and iced through a clever slow poisoning plan right straight out of an Agatha Christie or Colombo murder show, back in March of oh-two. Then again, is Dave, and his so-called mom, Mary, really dead, STYLE CHANNEL, and his mother cuz, the judge on STYLE COURT, a TV cable show from a few years back, where Nellie Olson from Michael Landon Wetwear Ugie’s “Little House On The Prairie” show was one of the judges along with the top judge, David’s cuz. People think by watching BRIGGERS/the EW, on their shows run by them and reading media print outs owned and controlled by them or their superiors in the mighty and MAJOR-WOMO, that UR getting complete and accurate information. This boggles and blows my mind lads and lassies. They have huge agendas, the WOMO or basically HARVARD’s BUILDERBERGER’s, and YALE’S SKULL AND CROSSBONES, and other hyper secret divisions of the mighty MASONS, and other waking world Astral Dream Down phase 3 and a halfer cover ups, and it is all fixed, right down 2 who makes it and gets in the door. Anyone can B an Inde, I was an Inde, with STUDIO PARK RECORDS. Where did it all lead me along with my search and quest 2 find the All mighty Alannis, but 2 a 350,000 dollar chapter seven fucping personal bankruptcy, BRO??????????? Lightning, your secret is appalling, and it is Y your kid was so screwed up all his damn life, I think the entire thing is so totally wrong and disgusting, and is paled only by your plan 2 have one of his more obscure sisters who I call and jokingly refer 2 as Mizz Red-odd-black-odd, who was a good friend with my pal Dave Roth long B4 we were “caused” 2 meet up together at the Caldor Department Store while it was under construction and becoming stocked, in Woodbury Heights, New Jersey, in November of 1985. No THEY control EVERYTHING, and YES, it is all based on UBIONS and their pay scale, this secret is so powerful it has led 2 many deaths and murders, and GONE-MISSING disappearances. I can, and will say much more, unless U dirt bag pricks get the hell off my back, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I played 2 games Roger, today, during the height of the siege, game #1 was plus 4 units, and game and game #2 was plus 7 units, ending me on this horrific and monstrous day with a total unit profit of eleven units, on nickels that is 55 bucks, on quarters that is 275 bucks, and on the black chip level, that is $1,100.00 4 maybe an hour or so of sitting down at a roulette table with a ginger ale, and looking at the pretty cocktail waitresses. Thank U so much 4 giving me this system, tell Lester I am watching him and will come into the city many years from now, so go ahead and puke on the street, and C if I give a rats grass mole, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hay, give me another note when U can find a minute 2 drive by, YU don’t just come and C your distant family, eludes me Rog. As I speak and type, a crash level plane is practically coming down 2 land illegally on my roof top, better help your cousin and me get the stuff off of the railing, huh?

MARKET WILL ENDLESSLY SHOOT UP, JUST AS I TOLD U ALL GINA AND THE GANG. PHILLIES WILL LOSE AND DIE, JUST LIKE I TOLD ALL OF U IT WOULD GO FREAKING DOWN. Still think I’m a total nut case blogaud???????????????? If this does not fucping back the fucp off, I will B back Arnie 2 terminate this evil empire with my mighty words and what I know about many other families besides THAT FAMILY, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I will tell U that B4 my youngest daughter interacted with me, I was killed, or died, not sure which, right here in this house in the kitchen. I have been holding back telling this wild true fucping tale, wait till later tonight everyone, just freaking wait. Well Games Expert Jane, Fonda Jane, and all other Jane’s, from here 2 Dogtown and back, let me just tell U that I will never run out of my life story 2 tell 2 the World Wide Web, not ever, my existence is infinite, it never began, it never will end. Sp please cry large tears 4 me if U have any humanity within U, as this is no blessing babe, this is a total hyper time major curse, thanks, Herby tree in the brain!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE ENGINE, SWIS, WORLD LABS OF 2297, this is all blahhhhhhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmm and is also copyrighted in 2009 as THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN. All my words so help me Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle, (GOD), r totally true. I swear this as future Grand Jury testimony minutes under legal oath as well.

END TRANNY, yar, me ol maitee black hearted Granny!!!!!!!!!! YAR!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: