Saturday, July 4, 2009

LORI AND THE BACK KNIFE STABBERS

“LORI, and the back-knife-stabbers”
TMCAM/TEOHIV/MP-1995
Date And Time File: 070409.620
Beginning Transmission:


This is the 4th of July, and a holiday, and U all know what this means 4 me, TROUBLE, and so far all though not yet super major disastrous, the syndrome is not letting me down nor disapproving any of my claimed theories.

I was more than nice enough 2 take Dawn the King and mighty Queen, 2 an early appointment this morning where she has applied 4 a local area position 2 alleviate her boredom, get her out of the house more, and natch, 2 line her avaricious pockets with more photos of our past presidents. Of course, the Civil Rights violating agencies and powers and dominions, the combined biblical forces that they call the spiritual wickedness in high places, overheard the call and knew exactly when I was taking her, which was right after getting back from work. It was all finished within less than a half hour, and I went 2 bed and was dead as a bloodless cell by 9 AM. The second we went 2 get into the car so that we could drive over 2 this place, a zenithing direct fly over at illegally low levels from a small piper or Cessna plane operated by BFA (Black File agencies), was right there 2 greet me with their annoying persecution at about ten past eight this moUUUUUUUUning, give or freaking take. Also some light but definite chemtrailing was around the area as well, Mizz Dorothy Oz. Then I had a vicious nightmare that jolted my pathetic self out of bed and slumber right around 2 or just past. An evil man was able 2 point at me and by doing so, send me instantly into one nasty interaction after another, The final one was where several small men were standing in a place sort of resembling a coffee shop, only towards the door, just as I was attempting 2 walk in. They kept continuing 2 block my way , and not permitting me access. One then placed a hand on my right shoulder and instantly I was in agony with really fierce cramps. All I could think of at that point was finding a men’s room and relieving my agonies by assisting 2 the vulgar stench of the room, a bit. Just then a second man touched my other shoulder and my eyesight began 2 not only blur, but dim. Then a third small and extra frail looking man in the group did something quite bad, and just as I typed this, a strange box appeared in my lower right word document, this has happened B4 on a few occasions, so let me now just ignore it and type around it. I have no knowledge on how 2 exit out of this bull crap. Most things like this R compensated 4 on blogger sites when a blogger posts up, so I am not worried. They must have some program that edits in these corrections so that things always post up by their standards of the way they wish the print 2 B displayed on their site, totally immaterial 2 what is on the blogger’s document that is being pasted in. Anyway I am now around the box completely, shades of early logging without libraries days back in the spring and summer of 2008. So what is this back stabbing LORI thong all about I am sure UR asking by now? Well, what is the difference between a BLOGGER and a BRIGGER? In many cases, absolutely none,, as many Briggers have blogs and thus R both Briggers and Bloggers. Still, both of these words contain the first letter of “B”. Then after skipping over the next 2 letters, they both contain the very same letters of “GGER”. So now, if U examine those 2 skipped letters on both of the words, BRIGGER, and BLOGGER, U can C that there is the “LO” on BLOGGER, as well as the “RI” on BRIGGER. Using simple algebra one technique here, and the cancelling out methods, we then cancel out both of these word-parts that contain the same thing, leaving us with LO and RI, or put together, “LORI”. Still it is all mildly an interesting thing, so we end up by doing all this word algebra with the word and name of LORI, patience, give things a chance, BRA. Rome was not built in a day, nor did it take a day 4 their evil empire 2 crumble into the dust of history. Now watch this and listen open-mindedly, please. There was an exquisite petite girl at my special education school by the name of Lori, back early in the very start of the nineteen-seventies. She kept journals or diaries of her day 2 day life, and always told her friends and teachers that she had a goal of becoming a famous actress in Hollywood some day. Even though she was inches less than 5 feet in stature, she talked a lot 2 the great Sarah Jacobson who was more than six feet in stature. Also the ages were very different, Sarah was 19 and Lori was 9. Still they seemed 2B quite good friends and I saw them speaking a lot in the hallways. There is only a tiny smattering on all of the Blogs-Of-Mountainpen regarding the character, Sarah Jacobson, but that will change as more time goes by. Lori had lived in Islip, New York with her wealthy dad, and they had recently moved into this area here so that Laurie could B a day student at this school and not B forced 2 become a resident. I as an example, was a day student only. One strange day I was exiting the boys room and there were both Sarah and Lori were in the hallway nearby talking about quite a bizarre thing 4 two school age girls of such different ages 2B talking about. This gets hairy so if U do not want Goosebumps up your butt, don’t read what I am now about 2 print, BRA. It seems that her baby brother had just received something resembling a flu shot, just as my Aunt Ruth Gottwald would shortly go onto 2 have done 2 her, of which she died of as a result, or so goes the gas left on in Braintree story. Long story short, she was in tears and Sarah was consoling her, telling her that her baby brother was now much happier in the heavens, and this is a remembered quote, BRO. Indeed this did make Lori feel instantly better, and Sarah gave her a gentle hug and that was that. I went one way upon exiting the rest room, and both of them were heading the other way. Sarah however gave me a big smile, and I quickly gazed way up at this giant beauty queen that I would come 2 meet directly 3 years later in that room where Mister Andersen was conducting that class project where we all were pretending 2B news correspondences covering the Watergate scandal of those times with tricky Dick. U know kiddies or those adults not so old that school is a total memory blur, those famous current event class projects, and along these lines. But that was 3 years later nearly 20 trillion miles out into positronic negative space, let us now stick with the era of the tail end of 1969. B4 school had let out that day, I had an incident with Lori in the hallway where I was drinking a can of soda and she demanded some of it. She was tiny but she got her way or else and who needs the trouble? Also, I was not quite 15, close, and all though she was tiny, she looked as old as me, and was beyond stunning and eye shattering lusciously beautiful. I handed her the can of nearly filled soda, and she drank every drop of it and smirked ast me. Then she filled up her mouth with an extremely large amount of saliva and proceeded 2 spit it out directly on the top of the now empty soda can. She then smirked like she had gotten the better of me, not only taking my soda but then doing this as well, and then she took my left hand and place the soda can into it and smirked at me, and then just walked away. The entire lid was still covered with her warm young fresh bubbly delicious looking spit. I took it instantly into the boys room where no o9ne was there at the time, and sand my lips directly into this hot and wonderful love sauce. After ten minutes had passed, I was still in a passion trance, kissing this large puddle of this lovely fantastic love juice. I actually without even doing anything, ejaculated right into my pants, and had 2 clean them up after I had finished getting every last drop of Lori’s tasty and heavenly spit. There was no one the entire time in the restroom, and when I was all done, I threw the now totally dry and empty soda can in the trash where normally used paper towels were placed. The next day, she was right back at me, demanding my soda, but I instinctively was ready 4 her and had drank most of it. I all ready knew that I had a supply now of almost daily love nectar 4 free. Sure enough again, she drank it, and then did the same thing, again smirking at me like she was thinking, “got U again dummy”. Sure enough, I had all ready anticipated this and had figured out a better quick spot 2 go with this drink from the heavens, so that no one would B there as people did use the toilet quite frequently and if the wrong group of boys were in there, U get end up hit or worse by these bullies. Long story short, this went on 4 about a month of school days, and one day she did not ask 4 a sip of my soda upon seeing me in the hall. She seemed withdrawn and sad, and later I had come 2 learn that her brother had died of this ‘flu shot’. Then she told Sarah one day within earshot of me, that she was given the very same medicine and that the New England Journal of Medicine was going 2B studying her and she did not know Y. Sure enough a week passed, and she was gone, never 2 return 2 school. One of the things that Sarah had said 2 me 3 full years later in the Watergate days, that until my recent telling details about my unusual and kinky sexual preferences on these blogs, would not have been the really appropriate time 2 have gotten more specific about on these earlier blogs. Now Mister Harner, the timing is more appropriate, thank U4 your great advice, and I sure wish I’da listened 2 your ‘living by myself’ thing, but hay, “that’s the way it Rodney Dangerfield goes”, I guess. U know if U have read older blogs about my future encounters relative 2 late 1969, with the giant school beauty queen named Sarah Jacobson. One day I asked her how she could B so physically strong and yet so mind boggling beautiful. She smiled at me, kissed me, and said, “I don’t know boy, I just am”. This all took place one day B4 she permanently disappeared from the school. As I was walking out of a room in the rehab section of the exceptional School, she called me back and said that she would go real easy on me, and let’s arm wrestle. We sat down at a desk and she said I will use about a fifth of my strength. Instantly all though I was putting every little thing I had behind it, the back of my hand slammed so hard against the desk, that 4 of the small bones were broken from this mighty slam down from this mighty 22 year old beyond hot and beautiful giant goddess and super queen. She knew I was in pain and reminded me that she was not even trying. That night I had 2 have my hand placed in a cast at the hospital. As I was walking out of the room smiling at this goddess who by this time I knew I had fallen madly in love with, she asked 4 a sip of my soda and I was not drinking a soda. I absolutely was not. I know this 4 a total fact. Yet there it was, suddenly, in my hands and about half way full. I walked back 2 where she was still sitting at a desk, handed it 2 her and she poured it out on the floor. I remember saying 2 this very day, “Sarah, Y did U do that”? Her huge brown eyes were staring at me, and she took the can and put the hugest amount of saliva that I ever saw in one mouthful in my entire life, as it was literally dripping off the edges of the can as well as down into the can. Then she proceeded 2 do this over and over, only aiming it directly inside the can. I remember trembling and shaking and then finally finding the nerve 2 take the hand that she was not using and grabbed it gently and just held onto it while staring into her beauty both entranced and bewitched. IU swear this went on 10 minutes, and when she handed this can back 2 me that was empty after she tossed out the half soda, it seemed more than half full, but not of soda, WOW. I later went straight into the arts and crafts room and borrowed some masking tape, and taped up the opening on the lid real well. Then I wrapped the can in some scratch paper and taped that all up. Then I put that into my lunch bag pack, and every minute until it was time 2 go home seemed like a hundred years, as any red blooded dude out here knew that I had whipping off on my mind. Now without going into any dirty details, this was the greatest day of my life, once I got home and into the privacy of my own room of course. Still I will now bring all of this into context up here in the present, whatever that really is in a 5th dimensional multiplexed atomic hypersphere. My Aunt Ruth Gottwald supposedly did of a flu shot, I no longer think that this story from 1977 has any more validity than the one all of us cousins were told until we were all old enough 2 handle the sordid horrendous truths of the Braintree massacre. Memory is tricky and funny. I had totally forgotten that my uncle Heinz Gottwald had gotten remarried after the passing of his first wife, Ruth Huntington Gottwald, 2 a lady by the name of Josephine. But while doing a little internet surfing yesterday B4 going off 2 work, I Googled up Heinz Gottwald, and sure enough, the NEW YORK TIMES, has a nice article written on him and about his achievements in the banking world and in Germany, where he was born. He died in November of 1984, of the normal thing, a heart attack ast age 78. Also some of his kids did in fact, at least as of the date of this 1984 article, remained on Long Island, others have spread out into the west and other places. Daut Christine, in case U want 2 look her up and say Hi, Jimmy, is or was as of 1984, still in Massapeekqua, over into the next county of Nassau. But here is the part of things that brings all of the supernatural into it, right along with the abductions and the saucers and the aliens and all of it, which is not really what is happening, but I will use the accepted present time diction 2 keep my audience happier. My mother almost had a cow brick in her dress when she learned one day that Heinz had remarried this Josephine lady, I had even totally forgotten this fact. U will never know how much crap I am suppressing on a conscious and awake level about this branch of my family and Long Island. I believe that Kathy’s husband’s brother or her brother in law, is Dennis. He works 4 a New Jersey firm called American Galvanizing, right next door 2 where I am a security guard on the weekends under the New Jersey Workability Laws. Both Den and Chris my co-worker relief guard who is now down south somewhere with his family ands has been 4 aboard 3 years, were all put in my path by both Paula who also has another identity, Patricia; and also Josephine, whose real true identify from beyond this realm, is Queen of the MAYANS, JULIA WHITE, being her 2nd Earthly alias. Just as SARAH CALLIO could use the MILCO POWER of the ETTOS 2 get me 2 totally forget the name of CALLIO once I hung up from speaking 2 her at McGuire’s bar on Tennessee Avenue that early February back in 1997, so also, Julia White totally made me forget about cousin “UNCLE” Heinz remarrying this Josephine character, who is and was JULIA WHITE!!!!!!!! Otamm knew I’d eventually remember things and figure this all out. Well, deal with this dirty shirt all over the net guys and gals. If U don’t like it, then FUCP U. I said leave me alone and stop persecuting me if U do not want this as well as so much more 2 come out, it will remain and always remains, totally, YOUR CHOICE. And yes, U could also say your AB-CHERCE!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Ferrier Chris puts me onto blogging and makes my life go from hell squared to hell cubed, maybe we do need 2 plug MARY CARTER back into the enemies equation, huh Al????????? I do not believe Ruth died from that flu shot, Julia White wanted 2 get in with my Long Island family, so bye-bye 2 poor Aunt Ruth. She was a moderately young and healthy woman. She was quite tall and hefty 4 a non-farm girl, no giant, but I will always remember the shot in the arm I got 4 calling someone a pig outside the car window on that road trip up 2 the Carey block that day. Crunch, it sounded like Disney’s Loca, and that that beautiful girl can punch. But so could Ruth Huntington Gottwald in her fifties. My arm looked like a rotten apple 4 a month and hurt all summer long from that one powerful punch, she was no weakling wuss, BRO. No she did not droop dead from getting any flu shot, nor did my mom get that mysterious illness one day after being totally normal and perfect the day B4 that on Christmas Day in 1997. Also Dave Roth, I will no more believe any of these strange things were normal events than I believe that I’ve got billions in the fucping bank, BRA!!!!!!! Hay Julia, I still have 3 billion dollars worth of treasure locked away, and this chart shows exactly where it would B if U add the new technology into a good magnetometer scan that plots all the sea drifts, currents, storms, etceteras, we could put this towards whatever U great Mayans want, just leave me alone and stop fucping hurting and harassing me so much, Jesus freaking God all mighty. I know all of your secrets MC, every day and month, more and more is getting clearer and clearer. Anyway B4 the hack box came up on the word doc, I was telling y’all what the third man did at this café or wherever I was in this early afternoon’s interaction., BRO. When he laid hands on my head, it felt like all my hair was standing straight up. When it eventually settled back down, I remembered things that Julia White had caused me 2 forget. NOBODY PLANNED ON THE INTERNET, NOBODY, BRA, not even the Humpback Star Trek Whales of Captain Kirk and his hot new lover, so keep her telephone number real handy and wait 4 my youngest daughter’s invention 2 really take this world by storm B4 another generation is over. Julia told me that she was going to eliminate my cousin Ruth Huntington and make it look totally like an acceptable and normal event, i.e., the flu shot, as some people, very frail ones and it is rare as puke, have indeed died from getting one. Then she told me that this all has 2 do with what, and I‘ll quote this, ”I am planning starting next year, the second immaculate conception, and I am fulfilling promises made in a hot desert 2 Hagar and her small son, from the great Lord-ess. U know her as the translated name that she goes by down on Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic City, and soon, she will B both your Goddess, and your own daughter as well, and this will all B when I am starting our new calendar, and ushering in our new world kingdom. U will B 58 years old at this time, Now count backwards at 20, and when U stop, I never will even have been ast this door, do U understand me”? This was a quote, from this wild Mayan Queen Babylon trespasser, and character made known 2 me only on a deeper and subconscious level while dictating my 1994 copyrighted book, obtainable only through eh Library of Congress, called, “The Permission Barrier”.

4 right now this is all I plan 2 talk about, but B of good cheer, there is a light-year long string of things 4 me 2 tell, the gods help all of us!!!!!!!!!!!

Copyrighted 2009-THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN. This IS ALL TOTAL TRUTH, BRO, and nothing has been falsely inserted, added, nor subtracted. Blahhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmm.

GOOGLE ENGINE, SWIS, WORLD LABS OF THE MIGHTY PHILANTHROPIC KING AND SOIFER FAMILIES OF 2297, this all doubles if ever necessary, as Grand Jury Minutes and Testimony, in any potential future court hearings and proceedings.

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: