Wednesday, August 20, 2008

THE ADULT'S VERSION OF THE BEACH TALK

‘THE ADULT’S VERSION OF THE BEACH TALK’
The Epitome Of Harassment, Internet Version
Date and Time is a phony illusion, who cares? BEGIN:


Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome 2 the Morianity Project, only in case none of U have ever been able 2 put this together, And since confession is very good for the ‘soul’ or Lawtron-Counterpart, I am not in control of the show. I do not say cut and print or this is a wrap. I do not direct or produce. I do not in good conscience know who really doe, so if I say that I absolutely did in any past time on these blogs, I apologize 4 being a liar. There was a group of kids on an Atlantic city beach, circa 1966, late June. Three white and three black, and in this group of 6 with me included, all but one were boys, the female child was white, big and tall 4 her age which was our age, of roughly 10-13, and we will make the name Denise as I currently know no one by that name, and all though have known a few, no real significance to me and them exists nor existed, and I do not remember the real name of the girl at the time, so let’s run with this ball. Along came another group of kids around our age or maybe slightly our seniors, and we had all been enjoying making sand castles and sea forts and other such youthful beach architectural structures, and were making our own enjoyment so 2 speak, not needing a thing from anyone external beyond our little group of kids just playing in the sand, but this 2nd group of kids did not share our reasoning of how 2 enjoy your day at the beach. They were having fun wrecking as fast as we were building, and rolling around laughing like they were the kings and queens of comedy itself. THIS, is how THEY had their amusements and got their jollies, not by creating it from within themselves, but on other hand, by upsetting other peoples day, hence, wrecking the fun of other kids around the. I remember 2 this very minute while I am here hitting little square black keys, to send any interested persons this message. I said 2 Denise, the only girl in our group that had all gathered 2 build forts and castles, “Don’t pay them any attention, there R2 ways 2 have fun, our way by making our own fun, and then their way, by ruining someone else’s.” 4 whatever dumb silly stupid reason, this day and what I told Denise is forever and permanently etched into my head. People that want to hurt people that have never done a thing 2 deserve it, R beyond low, I cold use extremely negative descriptive adjectives 4 hundreds of pages straight, and all it does would B LOWERING MYSELF 2 their demonic and diseased level. Many persons just will forever get off on hurting others, and if I were indeed, powerful enough, every one of them, all of them, would transfer from whatever they R doing at simply and endlessly, B interacting in Dogtown. It makes me want 2 turn around and B a better person, and not copy them and their evil ways. First, let me try and tie this day on the beaches of Atlantic City, over 43 seasons ago, with a present sitch. First, I am so far from perfect, it could B measured in hypersphere teracycles or a hundred billion trillion light years of distance, or more than seven septillion miles, but who’s counting? Second, if I was close 2 or even at perfection, Y waste limited energy, as we all R working off a limited quantity of this substance, whatever it really is, and that is that, so Y waste any of it being someone’s judge? I do not want 2 ugly up my soul anymore by using these stupid methodologies. I know that hurtful and spiteful things R done every day 2 people that no more deserve this than the man on the moon, and it sickens me. I know that I suffer through a lot of the Millionth-Council and its Briggbase activities, but so do many and plenty. I do not know about Me and Mrs. Jones, but I do know about Many & Plenty, me and Map. I would say that I enjoy relating, but misery loving company is as propagandist a statement as I ever have heard, and brother, I’ve heard MAP.

I was at Ed Himacane’s today, and Dawn and Ann were with me. I confessed 2 him that his supposed things that I told him I was holding against him were a bunch of lies, and that in truth, I went 2 sleep and SSJKK told me I was 2 stop blogging until she came again into my dreams and told me 2 resume blogging, and that this was the simple truth. Confession is very good for the Lawtronic-Counterpart. I can’t speak for some wicked jailbird that would kill U4 a quarter, with no conscience about it at all, but most persons have some kind of shame factor, and for those that do not, shame on U. Let me move still further on and get deeper into a night where my mom came home from her job back in 1972 early in the year somewhere, and handed me a strange booklet that was offering cassette tapes on learning various things. I mentioned this blogs ago and books ago, most of U will have forgotten, so reiteration time is now hand. Mom wanted me 2 have a good education, this is typical 4 parents, wanting their offspring 2 succeed in this life, all perfectly natural and normal. She was disappointed that the previous autumn in 1971 had gone further south than the Antarctic Seas, regarding when I got beat up at Church Farm School, and then instead of the Headmaster expelling the guilty lads involved, I was ousted instead, go figure, Braintree curse! So she was desperate and hoped 2C me out of special-ed and soon enrolled into a good community college so that I could get a career and live a normal life, which if U do not know by now was never within the possible-menu of my interactive options in this hologram, then U never will know. But still moving on, or trying 2, mom was desperate and wanted a better life 4 me, we were poor, my dad was off with his pals Kip Wagner and Mel Fisher, the 2 famous treasure salvage men of those times, and could have cared less about supporting his family that he was responsible 4. Well if UR wondering how this moves on and where this is going, I picked a learning tape out of many, such as French or math or science subjects, only this was an esoteric subject, and it was called “The Fascitar”, which I believe this is the correct spelling of, yet when I first attempted blogging about this several years ago, it was not an existing or recognized on line entity, and Googling it up 2 this day show only to my best knowledge anyway, my own writings on the subject. It was sort of connected with a second tape that went with it, and also of as very mysterious and esoteric nature, “Astral Projection”. I can not look any of U in the face with candor and honesty and tell any of UYI ordered these tapes, or developed any sudden interest in the HIDDEN, the world uses their own word that means the same thing, the OCCULT. This led me into a strange and sick twisted new world, from which I have never been able 2 escape from. People coming 2 me in dreams, me flying out 2 the stars and on and on and on. But, and this but is the size of Texas, BUT, R the things that happen, trustable? R they believable solid realities? I do not have this information. I have been telling all of U out there 4 three years or so what is happening, as though I am doing a book report, or giving U all some movie review of the Mark Mohr Truman Show, that is it, on all candor. I am being true and honest, but still, is what I say is real and tangible, is it? I DO NOT KNOW, want honesty 2 night, well come 2 Morianity then, and get a taste of it, here it is, come and get it, it is going fast, bird flipper of the late nineteen sixties. OK, I have a dream that a black cat gives me a lottery number. I wake up and sure enough the dream comes true. But as Jim Burr said in the middle seventies, Satan is playing with U and UR believing lies and deceptions from the King of Liars. But what makes him right and me wrong, or me right and him wrong, what 4 crissake, do U know? Arguments on his side would B scriptures, writings from tens of long centuries ago, back up-able by what, scientifically, NOTHING. Arguments on my side would BY would this Satan dude, care so much about one tiny nobody with no influence, no clout, no financial resources, and no way 2 ever get any, just Y on God’s green-brown Earth would he care so much about me, 1 way or the other, Swiffer Duster Mop, Y. So no one wins this argument hands down and here R the 2 schools of thought from Uncle Heinz’s Snoots Gottwald to Jacobson/Haddonfield, in Jersey, there they R, both of them, so takem or leavemall pal, this is it, no BS. Now Y was I at Himacane’s? Well, I am not talking 2 much right now, I did mention that confession is good 4 the soul, and my soul needs something good right about now. First, if U want 2 get into the land of mysteries with me, U would have 2 meet me half way. I have read 300 books on various occult subjects, when U have, we R then on equalized terms and can speak intelligently together. Also I have read the holy words of Jehovah my endless love, SSJKK, and read them literally backwards and forwards on many an occasion. I read the entire New Testament aloud, when I came home from Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG, the day I was assaulted there by 2 muscular tall lifeguard mascots, while mom was visiting Long Island Relatives, the late and great Heinz and Ruth, her snooty wealthy cousins. There is nothing wrong with being wealthy, nothing. But when anyone thinks that the poor R a lot of dog stink just there 2B stepped on and squished like a Geico Lizard, while they sit around all high and mighty and snooty, then this is where I draw the line. The only member oaf my family that this Hitler lover had any respect 4, was my illustrious and All Mighty AUNT GERALDINE SNOW, of Narberth, PAUSAESMWG. Y not, after all, she was friends with the Shaw of Iran 4 Crissake, so let us hobnob with all this royalty and greatness, and gold sniffers, don’t make me sick. I would rather B dirt poor and eat mud than ever B a part of your crown UNCLE. U all know the true story of Sandy B4 she went on 2 giving birth 2 “STACEY-ALICE” and her other kids. This was still the great hippie sixties, so peace out and listen, CHILL piper-cheeks. If the Shaw and Aunt Gerry, as I have believed all along were part of this huge SSJKK conspiracy with me and all of this Atlantic City junk, Y wouldn’t huge banker UNCLE-H, B in on this nastiness as well? I did nit say I know anything, nor do I accuse anyone of anything, I believe I just asked a question and posed it for the on-line world 2 examine at and 4 its most convenient perusal. I do not know a thing, OK, does this make the enemies out there sleep better? I know that I will as confession is a real good thing, and I do not want any falsehoods 2 Morianity circulating out here On this great Line.

My mom told me the old ‘Esolphs Fable’, and all though I all ready Lenny McKinnon know without any doubt whatsoever in my mind, that it never ever will apply 2 me, my favorite will always B the one about the Caterpillar and the Butterfly. These fables from this book were once world famous and the bedtime story of most if not all children around the globe. Even though I will never leave my cocoon, there R those who do have this experience, and I couldn’t B happier 4 them. I can share their breakage from that bad wrap just by being a fellow resident of humanity. What those monstrous filth did 2 my Queen, wherever they R, Magnetic-Sound-Machine will scan U and your families, and I would not want 2BU when I get more lightning 2 further ultra-empower my powerful machine. 4 whatever reasons, it cannot do certain things, but it can do other things. If U had remained here with me in 1970 down at your great shop of mystery, we would have worked things out, nut now, we must wait until the eighties roll around when I am JOJO and UR back here around me where U will always belong. 4 now all I want is 4U2B happy and content, it is my sincerest hope that U have no waking world awareness of any of this. I need U2 tell me 2 night in honesty, whether U do. It means a lot 2 me, I have 2 know, oh great Queen.

I will B leaving a nearly 9 year stint here at Rathole City, in Blueberryville, and moving in with the great rulers, ruling under U, aware or not of this, oh well, TPB book from 1994 predicted, Studio Park records, the weird fights I had with nut cases in hospitals, and my mother’s eventual demise. How companies can dare 2 get away with sending me unsolicited recording contracts after the RED LEADERS SONG DEAL, is beyond reprehensible. Where RU Federal Trade Commission, U were there 2 enforce the law when those miserable crooks stole my 200 bucks early into this rotten century with that phony snake oil. Y do U permit this evil phony recording industry junk? Every time the copyright office gets my stuff, boom, they send me their diseased stupidity. Hay I know I am a dope and a fool and look like a moron, but please, do not insult me 2 that extent.

2 events at the Atlantic City beaches will B quickly touched on now. A lifeguard intentionally swam right into me the other day, Tuesday, no way that was an accident, an entire ocean and he swims right into me as he is heading out and I am swimming sideways parallel 2 the shoreline. Shades of Robert Livingston Levy, I presume there Mister Africa. Oh well, at least Mary Carter was very good 2 me, or should I say Resorts Hotel. I locked my stupid self out of my car and within 10 minutes, 2 very nice security guards got me back in. Thank U, I always appreciate kindness, and will blog it when it rarely does occur in my messed up hologram. Wake me up when October gets here, if I am not yet back on line with my blogs, I’ll B shortly going off, I must move, I have more than one reining great Queen of my life, SSJKK. I still think that id Donna had never made a deal with SSKK 2 do all of this stuff that led me 2 this very night up here on August 20th in the oh-eight year, my life would not B quite this monstrous and twisted. How can people B so heartless, cold, and cruel? How can they drop 2 towers and the next day sing about my chain on a boyfriend’s neck? How can this all B, Angela-12???? Oh, I’m crazy, I’m delusional, we will C if this opinion maintains itself when I have streaming A/V up here 4 the world 2 totally C and witness all this manure that his been done 2 me 4 the past 50 freaking years. We’ll C, BRA. Time warps, worm holes, and Angela’s, even at the library with 400 pound bullies and non-caring security guards, U think I will forget all this injustice? Y don’t U all get together and just flash mob your text club from here to Andromeda, and let decent folk breath some nice fresh and clean air 4 a while? End Transmission.

No comments: