Friday, August 1, 2008

The Great Experiment, Irene's Golden Years

‘The Great Experiment, Irene’s Golden Years’
TEOHIV/TIMCAM BLOG-BOOK, continuing from
Audio Version of Morianity Project in 1995.
DATFILE: 080108.619----Beginning Transmission:


I am moving on now into really uncharted waters. Hell is Hell no matter what or says oe thinks what, but I am not just speaking here and right now about my HELL. Yes siege this week has been there with lots of nasty small loud private planes buzzing me and itr begins the second I walk out the door 2 go over 2 Ann Silva’s pad or when the stock market opens at 9:30, whichever should happen 2 come first. But on top and beyond this and many clever covert sieges that R meant just 4 me and fine tuned with tremendous cosmic precision so that only I am effected BY the particular event and interaction with me from it, while a crowd nearby would make nothing of it, I speak of a really powerful thing now, and it will B touched on today and then I need 2 leave this world behind 4 a while so I can take my physical body into my waking world miserable job later today at half past eleven of the clock. First I have reasons 4 all my attitudes and thoughts and desires, and all else, and I will argue with any qualified head shrinker that my reasoning works 4 me and is more wise and accurate, than 99% of most people’s reasons 4 saying and doing and living the things that indeed they do say and think and live. Paul Pedersen my ex-business partner and I once had a discussion on this topic or a part of it at least, while I drove him 2 some place where he needed 2 do something involving a legal and automobile matter a number of years back in the early-middle decade and century. He said that my problems and life goes beyond religion and that that body never will understand nor B at all ever willing in any way 2 assist me. He then went onto say that in his opinion, I live 2 much in my own head and also that I need 2 live closer in 2 the surface of each of life’s situations and interactions, and that my obvious problem 2 anyone who gets 2 know me at all, is that they instantly C that I take all of things around me and go far 2 deep inside the center sphere so 2 speak, far beyond what is really necessary, and that if I just remained somewhat more ‘at-the-surface’ of each individual and unique thing that is going on with me at each present moment, the majority of my woes and miseries would abate and even eventually B eliminated. Well I pondered on this quite a bit then as well as when I returned back home 2 my residence and this is the result of some heavy philosophical thinking. First, it would B great if a shy person would stop being shy, a fat person would stop being fat, a poor person would stop being poor, and 4 someone who takes major life injustices a bit 2 seriously, to merely forgive it all, even as it it endlessly continues on, and just forever chill out on a bunch of sike meds that would legally make me so high 24/7 that I wouldn’t care if U spit in my eye, called me a mother trucker not so politely, and broke into my residence and broke everything and then threw matches all over me after tying me up naked. Dope up anybody enough and they’ll laugh while U torture all your loved ones 2 a screaming monstrous grave. What does this prove, but real insanity. Mask a problem with pain meds? Mayor Bob Levy tried this technique and the resulting factor was anything but pretty. If I live at the surface, how will IB able 2 recognize all of the diabolical plots being hatched all around me just so that a bunch of wicked and diseased slime balls can sit back and enjoy the early show, the late show and the all-in-between-show, starring persecuted Mountainpen? I don’t think so, pretty employee of the DISCOVERY ZONE store, back when, as things change at Diana speeds these last 10-20 years. If I live at the surface and do not analyze this entire hell plot all around me 24/7/365.2444, then how can I begin 2 learn behavioral patterns and B able 2 recognize potential threats and injurious tools in the weaponry arsenal of this super covert black file enemy, that on the Astral Plane R known officially, as the Lambrigger Cultists, as well as their very visible human being counterparts that robotically and remote controlled, CARRY-out all of this stuff around me with atomic machinery precision accuracy? No Paul, I disagree, respectfully, with your idea, (on the surface), it appears 2B a good one at quick glance, but after I begin (delving deeper into it), no way Josey girl, no way!!!!!!! Doesn’t life when the truths of it become REALLY KNOWN, get symbolically fascinating? Stories tell more stories and questions have the answers built into them with every bit the same reality that fruit contains seeds that contain future fruit with future seeds containing still further future fruit with still further future seeds, and on and on. Questions R answers, but only 2 those that know symbolic decoding realities and procedures. As I type, a nasty right side scum bag death angel visitation is occurring, hats on the bed time bwaby-wuv Elmer Fwudd, at just shy of 3:27 PM. When Morty Mortino wants U, that is the end of it, plain, plane, helicopter, and simple as all that, fiends and friends!!!!!! Well, here is where it gets incredible. Reread my prior 2 blogging texts through real carefully. Now tell me this, did Ann Silva’s TV set just happen 2 blow out yesterday? Yet I read all about my queen, and all though she will always B my very favorite, I fear her. I totally fear and am in absolute awe of this endless and ALL MIGHTY being. She loves chains and jewelry. She sank every single treasure ship, (Spanish/Portuguese Galleon) that ever set sail out of south America 4 the return trip home. Hurricanes ‘blew up’ suddenly and without any warning every single time, and hundreds of vessels loaded 2 the rim with great salivating treasures were all lost to the great Sarah-Stacey Krassle, the Atlantic Ocean as U all know her by. I will always love U my beautiful queen, 990-990-990-990-990-990-990, but am so frightened of U and your terrible awful wrath. UC ladies and gents of Cyber-Village, I have what is BIBLICALLY referred 2 as the BEGINNING OF WISDOM, “FEAR OF THE SAR (LORD) IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM, go ahead, read the great HOLY BIBLE and tell me that this ain’t in there, just ga’hed!!!!! She loves jewels and necklaces and yes, CHAINS, right now in her human form. I cannot force anyone 2C how real my dilemma is. I have been cosmically kidnapped and infinitely eternally entrapped my an ALL MIGHTY TEEN AGE GIRL living in an upline world that goes so far man’s ability 2 even start 2 perceive any of this, it is not a bit funny, Curly Smack. If any one out her cannot C how frightened I am of her, then U just aninta-pain any attention 2 these pathetic blogs. I may appear 2U ignorant masses 2B some star struck gaga fan, but in truth and reality, I am scared out of my mind, I know what she can do, and I must obey my great teen queen forever, or the penalty would B incomprehensible, Henningsen. Yes I love my wonderful lovely Jehovah more than all of U other mortals on this diseased ball of hurl juice all combined together, but I am at the sane time, one frightened puppy. She has powers that go beyond the stars and is the stars, all at the same time, and I mean the ones out there, or R they really out there? After a distance away from your sight and reality of about 30,000 miles give or take a few percent, nothing is real, even in the tangible world. It is separated in a magical series of tubular barriers called by ignorant present day scientists, the STC, Space Time continuum. I dio not expect anyone 2 understand, but this entire nightmare that UR all in is beyond horrible, and there UR, all of U, swimming and sitting on the beach and having a blast, while a 400 foot freaking tidal wave is heading towards U from just past the visible horizon, pathetic, totally pathetic, Carl Deedee Adam Wolf!!!!!! U do make3 one hell of An anti-cultist mailman, oh well, even the incredible HULK had a strange mailman that delivered as well as collected the Atlantic City mail, well, let us just not go there 4 right now, Sergeant Frank Callio and family. Y the Mormons think it stopped with Moroni the car seller when they have 2 deal with those that mock them as they think it stopped at Christ and his apostles, well, again, I could remain a surface thinker here and just dismiss this question, but I cannot, I wonder and wonder, and seem 2 forever remain totally blind, right Steve, Moroni that is, not Wonder!!!!!!! Symbolics, ain’t it great??? Maybe I’m dead Callahan, or is it a similar name I should B screaming there, mister Bill Bixby??????

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KING-SOIFER WORLD LABS, this is all copyrighted 2008 by 1 Michael Wayne Mountainpen. All my words R totally true and accurate and honest, and I swear and attest to this under full pain and penalty 4 perjury!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION.

No comments: