Thursday, August 21, 2008

short blog 14

‘SHORT BLOG NUMBER FOURTEEN’
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/WEBCAM/MORPRO-1995
I AM BEING FUCKED WITH HYPERTIME.


Siege is off the scale and all around me, starting with this mornings Milituforce chopper attack at home. All day this scumbag 177th Air-Wing, out of Pomona, NJUSAESMWG, dirt hole has followed and persecuted me, along with a plane, they always have and will operate together.

THIS IS Y THE DOW JONES IS FOREVER AS I SAID THAT IT WOULD, KEEP FLYING UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, AND ALSO Y THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES BASEBALL TEAM, KEEPS ENDLESSLY LOSING AND LOSING AND LOSING AND LOSING AND LOSING AND LOSING.

IF I AM FOUND DEAD, I WAS MURDERED BY ALL THOSE PERSONS and groups previously mentioned in all any of my blogs.

Karen, things R so bad, I do not expect 2 live throughout the day, instead of the fucking authorities helping me, they R fucking with me and almost locked me up yesterday. All I did was try 2 take a few card board boxes 4 my moving, and police showed up and I was nearly arrested. This time of year is when these evil fucking scum bastard filth bags always pour it on with a vengeance, mid to late fucking month of their capital, VALUE, AU, GOLD, AUGUST. Get out your old high school chem-lab elemental chart. If Magnesonic does not soon kick in with a major counter assault on these diseased shits, I will B forced 2 start operation, CANTSAY, and as the title infers, I will do it, but I cannot talk the fuck about it.

They keep stopping my clocks and watches, and have fucked up my future time calculator, datfiles must B done by hour number times 60 plus minute number divided by total day minutes of 1,440. END TRAN, back later on, major:

No comments: