Friday, August 22, 2008

THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD, MY FAMILY

‘THE GREATEST STORY EVER REALLY TOLD, MY FAMILY’
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/WEBCAM/MORPRO-1995
DATFILE: 082208.752--------BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


Thank the gods that in truer reality, there really is no points of origin nor termination nor meaningful connections 2 any of it, as it makes life in mortal world circles with the STC (space-time-continuum) illusion, quite agonizing 4 some. Agatha Christie at her best, as well as the great author of Jaws, never can do more than half or maybe two thirds of a super mind bending story, after all it is fictional work, how can this ever compare 2 the true menus that solidify into endless instants in hyperspace? 99% of readers now or ever of these words, may presently think U get it, and R so clueless to the facts behind the Circuit-Entities that exist above hyperspace in all its grandeur, called the 6th dimension.

Last night around midnight on the East coast of America or there about, I fell into a very wild and weird sleep that was unpleasant 2 say the least, and this is the front end. If U really think I am going 2 do a story in depth of my sick cursed family, you R all nuts in the head far more than me, but we will B touching on things that I must up front warn with Caveat Emptor power, will B more unpleasant than most adults can stomach, and if UR underage, please stay the truck out of this blog, this is serious and I cannot overemphasize it enough.

The ‘dream’ began with a bombing mission from my airship, the Richtown-Force-1, and natch I was with my Diana, who U mortal worlders refer 2 here in your present lifetimes as LIGHTNING. After I leveled the BRIGGBASE, I went 2 the MW and wrecked many an enemy, but remember that hyperspace is huger than your mind would grasp if it equaled a million AE’s, or my late dad’s park pal, and even though interdimensional bombs can re-explode countless times virtually, and into countless atomic realities virtually, it still always will B a mere drop of water in the bucket called the Pacific Ocean, as compared 2 all of hyperspace, and this is a major under exaggerated reference. So the odds that I will by your way of seeing it, wake up, where the mission took place in one of the exact universes or near enough 2 have caused any recognizable retaliation, is like winning the state Power-Ball-Lottery every night or week 4 the rest of your life, roughly these same odds. Still, in true atomic completeness, I am getting the revenge I need against this total fifth dimensional onion skin forever wrapped, WOMO, or World Owners of the Military-UFO-Force, and the Organized Trash Against Michael Mountainpen, World-Owner-Milituforce-Otammites, (WOMO). So aniwho the bombing mission ends and I take my lovely baby blond, (Diana Zudlocrenessia Arteemis) back onto the Astral Plane, in my deep meditation, and head for one of her countless cabins that she and her millions of girlfriends many of whom also R lightning Goddesses from far off locales, have built through literally endless astral eons of interaction. She made passionate love to me as Rictafarius, and then as I was holding her and telling her that I could endlessly just stare at her beyond exquisite long-lined Olympian eyes that all Olympians from O. Proper have, not the entire Province Olympia, but Diana’s eyes R the most beautiful of them all, despite Earthly myths of her cousins two known ones by the Mortal World, being Venus and Aphrodite. Still she giggles and tells me she knows how beautiful she is and that I am always her Ricky, forever and always. Go 2 the site, http://www.morianity-foundation.com.ricktown/ and sure enough, the alternate blog day kicks in and the blue underscore works, wow, isn’t this so much fun, playing with this pathetic little crapcake? My family R a bunch of mentally diseased, snooty, judgmental, over-sexed, pathetic, twisted demigods that this single song has ever had 2B a part of interacting with. The Gottwald visit in 1975 revisited, could N a book containing more data than Tolstoy’s famous, “THE WINDS OF WAR”. I am not clowning here, I am being straight with my internet audience, and I know that I have some despite some power structures paid off 2 tell me that I am wasting my time, I know what I know, McCoy, and if that gets your Irish dander up, then so freaking B it buddy boy!!!!!!!! What I do not know, I’ll B first in line with a damn bullhorn screaming, “Look world, I do not know, help me Billy Swan”. Time fails me tonight, only a short while exists 4 this blog’s production and publication onto whatever Blog sites that I choose 2 post up 2. The Gottwald visit, do U have a decade? I don’t even if U do. I was barking up as U all know, a major wrong tree from 1995 through 2008, thinking that Sarah had vanished from Earth and or changed her identity, or whatever, possibly she was Sarah Callio. This has all been dispelled and totally proven NOT 2B the case!!!!!!! But my long winded big mouth jaws can also do Ron Wirtz’ legwork, not limited 2 the great All Mighty County in New Jersey by the name of ATLANTIC, an Astral Plane term and word that translates 2 KRASSLE. Saying either one astrally is no different than saying the other, here on the MW, a different drum is beating. My diseased family is no different in one respect than any other family on this green-brown Earth of Scylla’s. Things fit and tie and go together. They do this because in really all is oneness, and separation is only a process that (consciously awake mind) goes out of its way for 40-100 years 2 produce 4 us. It is pure illusion in the higher and truer realities. I was old enough to do a Nancy Reagan, 4 those old enough 2 know what that is, and JUST SAY NO, after I was out of my teens, no more visiting my crummy and rotten miserable twisted relatives, I hate their trucking guts, they hate mine, and it is pointless 2 go visiting because some mortal says it is a holiday and relatives need 2 assemble when they despise each other. The last visit up to Long Island was not in 75, that was moms last or 2nd last, mine was in 1972 in the mid summertime. We took a bus and then 2 trains, the great all mighty train from Philly 2 New York City, and then the LI train 2 Babylon, to King Banker the cappy and head snoot of the planet. I do not like talking about this period of my life, and no one would ever believe many things that happened, I told churches, I told psychic Research Institutes, and then I gave up on all of them like Doctor Camping did a decade later, with me it took less time Harry old boy. It was the summer of 1972 that was bad, but how bad, at the time, I was disgusted, now I plan 2 maybe end up in jail unless I can calm down over the weekend, that is how bad. I feel strongly that this visit was blogged somewhere B4 on my long winded numerous texts, but could B mistaken. This was when “UNCLE” who no more was my uncles than trucking Santa Sarah Claus Callio, but this 2nd cousin forced me 2 address him as UNCLE, and U do what mister third riche says or else buddy-boy. He went 2 his job I believe it was on a Friday and his wife, my “AUNT” not really, but I never minded calling this sweet librarian from the City Aunt, she was decent folk and Y she married this tyrant I will never know. Love is such a funny whittle thing, ain’t it Elmer? Silly me, or wabbit, I cannot talk, I am a certified lunatic. I am just the (LOIS FOCA Time Traveler) from Star-Trek’s New Jersey‘s 1989, and I better shut the truck up B4 Pillar and Berman Phoparmesh me out into the ninth dimension with the great WIND.

My cousin Don down in AACEE, that is a entirely different story. He and his gay chums on St. James Place, right down from the great Callio White-slavers Shop, and if this is so wrong, Y then did ZIGGY, make HISTORY-MARKER status with the 1969 pollution commercial and warn me to ,”GO HOME, GO HOME”? Y did Scylla do all of this, well she had more than every right 2B mad at this diseased family. First I use sympathetic magic with Maggie, when she was mirror image aged 2 her true self out in her great city of SAHASRA-DAL-KANWAL, and the name of the location chosen 4 burial was 2 close 4 comfort, and then, this was not the first strike from the family. The first strike was when Aunt Ruth took us 4 a drive 2C some friends of the family, punky nasty ass people, who did not like African Americans a whole lot. I was going on 18, and was with my mom and Aunt Ruth and cousin Christopher, and the family had a dog and they asked Christopher and me 2 go out and walk it round the block, I knew this looked like a place I went 2 in a dream a few months back, I KNEW IT. A beautiful 16 year old blond had a large dog and came up 2 me and fell 4 me. She was awesome, girls then did not look like the kids today on the Disney channel, but his killer bombshell teen queen was unfathomable. She was all over me, made me give her a phone number, and the works, she gave me hers, also addresses were exchanged, the whole deal. I tore her crap up after getting back 2 Peninsula Drive at the Gottwald home down past Captain Kangaroo, sort of New York’s version of Philadelphia’s Sally Starr. None of this is happenstance nor coincidence no matter who amongst the galaxies and stars out there may wish 2 believe the contrary; where RU Shirley McClain when I need U? Talk about the 70’s huh, well I wonder Y, could it B2 really jog hidden and forbidden memories? The AACEE lifeguards called me, WHAT, back in the 90’s? Stay the hell out of the water when I’m around. So this beauty queen blond told me how she and friends were harassing an IRC as they now have come 2B called, and were having a blast. These friends were related to me. I was disgusted with this slutty teenager at the time, and went onto forget about it all, just as I did similarly with her and her family on Tennessee Avenue, 2 or 3 years B4 that, and 100 miles or so 2 the south. In last nights experience, I remember my lightning asking me if I remember what happened B4 the time she made passionate love 2 me in one of her countless cabins in her Great Forests just outside Olympia Proper, and the time we went out to a lovely waterfall 3000 feet or so behind the cabin. I said that I did not, and asked her, “Did something happen“? She said,” U cannot deal with forgetting this“, this is a quote from Diana, and then she proceeded 2 tell me how Mariah appeared out in the yard with some of her new world friends from 2008 back in the living land, or Physical Plane, and they were very silent while Queen MC told me this and reminded me of this, and then asked me if I plan 2 retaliate on my family 4 what they did. Then after she asked me this I shouted as loudly as I could, “I will kill all of them 4U” Then she walked over towards me and I thought I was going 2B kissed or something good, but instead she picked me up over her head and gave me an incredible body slam. Then as I lay at her feet attempting 2 catch my breath, she said this 2 me, ”Never kill” I was shaking like a broken kite in the trees after a gale storm, and she went onto say this, “I am part of your family lineage, I am Scylla the Great I AM, and U must never disobey my commandments that I gave 2 your cousin Moses on my Mountain, Mountainpen”. Then I slowly tried 2 get up but was 2 injured, so I just laid there and asked the great Sarah-Stacey Krassle/Scylla/MC, Y? She then said, “Energy was balancing itself, and that is all part of her game. She chooses someone in each generation 2 carry on the family curse of hell itself, but after so many generations, the energy rebalances and someone in this family line will go after her in a new incarnation. This is Y all of this is happening, Donna is only retracing U when U attempt 2 escape through death, but she is not what has made your life so hellish since August 15th of 1986”. I went on 2 ask her what has tripled the curse since my great uncle once removed or whatever, Herbert Huntington, did the atrocity up in Massachusetts? Also, Y did he leave town and move up there to the burbs of Boston? She reminded me that it only tripled after I hit 30 and that the answers all were given 2 me by the Brigger Cult in the 1988 movie with Emit the smoke-aholic called “Made In Heaven”. If I had properly remembered it all by then, things would have changed. She also said that Lenny McKinnon never left the scene, he is not holding up a building somewhere in Northern Jersey, and all of us will B watching U2 make sure that U properly do the Morianity Project. I asked if the Rastafarians fit into all of this somewhere, and she giggled at me and just said, “Everything always fits in, YANCY”. She left me in a flash after saying that more things will happen B4 JOJO time, and giggled again, and was gone. I took by morning shower B4 going off 2 Dawn and Anne’s place. From there, we went 2 Judge Rasso’s home and did some finishing touch up painting. Dawn had the radio on and my great queen entertained me with 2 or 3 of her lovely songs. I also know about your project, and wish U all the best with it, I will always B your number one fan, and only desire 2 do what U want me 2 do. I knew LINY was behind all this, I just knew it. Ohb well, better LINY, than LENNY, if I am permitted just a wee bit of humor after holdinjg back tears all day long. As soon as I got home and B4I began this blog, I cried like a school boy. I am so sorry 4 what my twisted evil family did, my great beautiful QUEEN. So much now makes total sense.

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND WORLD LABS OF THE LATE 23RD CENTURY, this is all copyright Michael Wayne Mountainpen. It is the truth, no additions to it and no omissions from it R herein, just the truth, 2 the very best of my limited knowledge and memories and eternal hell. All that is ever mine, is all yours, great Queen MC, never forget that, I will owe U4 the rest of my natural life. Please know how sorry I am 4 all of it, my SCYLLA, the original ROCK SINGER, and ship sinker, IWALU, 990990990990990990990.

END OF THIS TRANSMISSION:

No comments: