Thursday, August 14, 2008

ANOTHER SIEGE WEEK AND MUCH 2 TELL

‘Another Siege Week, and Much 2 Tell’
Teohiv/Timcam/Morpro-1995
Datfile: 081408.893.55---Begin Tran:


Let me start with a SOSO, not much James Burr changes with me through countless spans of illusion of MW time, on it just keeps going and “continuing”, and Y he told me these things is besides the point right now, the power just browned out as I began this document, the Chemtrails and planes have been nasty all day and all week, the Motor Cycles R horrific, and this is all a total violation of my civil rights as a United States citizen, and these documents will continue 2 get created, and posted and published up 2 public blogging websites, until U find a way 2 kill me and make me stay dead. Presently, the Millionth Council is major messing with me, it is extremely bad, most would not even B aware of any of this, and would chalk it off with normal human reasoning and explanations, I know better. I had 2 go off while the machine rebooted and did something after a flashing alert on my bottom screen which directly followed a brown out and a kicking in of the back up battery system. Someone does not want said, what is gonna get said right now, and U will have 2 kill me 2 stop me. I know my rights as a citizen of the free world, and I am not inciting violence nor am I committing any illegal act, and 2 the contrary, illegal activities R being and have been done, 2 me, 4 a minimum of 22 years, and most likely twice this amount of time without me being as aware of it as I now am. The neighbor upstairs at Ann and Dawn’s place has shown me some wild stuff, and told me not 2 talk about certain things until he and his partner do some major research. They have put the Gawnum on a program and have run things that match their diary. These dudes R so blown away, they told me that this could lead to a full revolution in the way computer technology will move in coming years, and I need 2 protect it. It is protected. It is called Gawky’s Numerology, and GAWNUM, and is protected in the United States Copyright Office, even as I speak. One pal has a journal where he keeps daily records of his encounters with the women of his life and potentially new ones. By running the Gawnum, he said 99% of the past events in his journal R confirmed when Gawnum equations R plugged in. They can tell the entire past as well as the future of anyone’s entire life, he said it is beyond scary, and that fully understood and in the wrong hands, even our very nation could B in serious jeopardy from foreign enemies. After lots of back and forth on this, he said that your rotten psychic that Paula from the nineties, was placed most likely into the scene, by big business Wall Streeters in New York City, and that top recording labels in the music world have been following my life around but not just 4 using ideas 2 make money in songs, but that it goes far beyond the money and finance scope, it indeed is either Masonic or beyond, clubs more secret than Rosicrucian’s most likely R involved. He knows nothing at all about Sarah Stacey and her most recent re-entrance into this material realm, yet the man told me as we were talking that he had a wild dream last night and it was about Jennifer Lopez and then went onto say he was not into music at all, only computers, no other interests, the typical geek we hear about from watching television shows. In any event, it was not Briggers, but my lovely lightning who came 2C me just now, if I had known it was U my tall exquisite blond, I would have asked U2 come right in here with me as I know that someday U will. Back on point 4 now, the Gawnum is beyond anything these programmers told me. They wrote up a program saying will more dice numbers get thrown on specific days of the week at the table they go 2, and word it as follows: More hard way throws will be thrown at the table I go to next if it is a Wednesday. Then they write menu alternates for all seven days and then use other numbers or say things such as an unusually high percentage of 7 and 11 throws will come on this Wednesday or on this twentieth of the month. But the Gawnum works forward and backward they tell me, or put simper, if they first observe an event, they later can use the Gawnum 2 verify that it occurred just as it did. It predicts and confirms, or said perhaps better, it tells all. I have every reason 2 believe that this siege is producing full evil empires, with my Phillies going right down the fucking drain as well as the Dow Jones flying up 2 the stars. I do not fucking bother 2 follow their stupid games. They van all basically go 2 fucking hell. Also, my Gawnum is on the money 100%, showing days that the female population is going 2B all over me, as well as the days where I must B taking mega ugly pills. I simply say something such as women will be attracted to me in a large way on July twenty-eight. Then that Prive Code Number is compared to mine which is as U should by know B aware, #871, and if there is compatibility, it means that the statement is true, and if no compatibility is there in the equation, the statement is false. I have been running this with longhand 4 over 6 weeks now, and all the times and days where it says zip, it is zip, and when it says pussies R gonna climb all over me, they do. Simple as that lads and lassies, just that Henningsen Chain simple BRA!!!!!! I just checked the Dow, yes, they cleaned up today with a big score in their evil favor, and I am positive my Phillies lost last night and will go on 2 lose t night. This is all mathematical and real, and disbelievers can all go straight 2 hell as far as I am concerned. U have every right 2 disagree, or think I am whack Job City, but I have a right also to say back, go to Hell. I know what I know. These 2 programmers know it As well. Anyway this one dude confused JAYLO with U guessed it, MC. He told me initially that he had this strange dream last night that Jaylo appeared at the foot of his bed and told him 2 never stop helping Mountainpen with his computer. Someday he will B right there with his pal’s pal, the Mack. Then he said that this was a quote, word 4 word, from her, and he wondered what the Mack was all about. As soon as he said it, I nearly dropped dead, and told him, yes this is Wilbur MacAfee. My old late buddy Dave Roth and this ‘systems-analyst’ as he always referred 2 him as, was his buddy a long time ago, and were all going to become Amway distributors in a home business back in the early nineteen-seventies. Wil was going 2 do this as a side line, living near a large park in Philadelphia, a bit west of route one at the time. After he said a little more and I said a little more, something was not right. He was saying things about the girl that I know from being right there with her, exploratronically and astrally, but it still is her, just on an altered atomic version, and I finally said, U can’t mean Jaylo, she isn’t like that. Finally, he said, oh I’m sorry, I always get the 2 confused, I meant 2 say Mariah Carey. That is when I nearly lost my balance. I then said, exactly what did she say at the foot of your bed in your dream last night besides to help me and that I would B in MacAfee’s league someday? He said it wouldn’t make any sense 2 me, but I still urged him on. Then hesitantly, he said looking down, that she told me that she will always love U, and that I better not screw up, and that I better help U, and this was so silly, as I was planning on helping U and did not need 2 have this crazy dream in order 2 force me or twist my arm. Great Queen SSJKK, U know that goes both ways, and as soon as U come 2 me again and tell me, I will join your premium membership fan club, so that eventually, I can find a way 2 get U2 remember on a surface waking world level, who U really R, my great wonderful QUEEN. As for ALEE, or the evil empire, they have really been hurting your THAT BOY from the Trinidad Trinitrail, and I BEG U2 do some fantastic thing that will make them back off of me, but nevertheless, it is not what I want or desire that matters or counts, your will B dine great All Mighty SSJKK, IWALU--990990990990990990990. Bye-Bye. End Transmission.

No comments: