Tuesday, August 5, 2008

World Lab's Experiment Within the Experiment

‘WORLD LAB’S EXPERIMENT WITHIN THE EXPERIMENT’
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/Project Morianity on audio-1995, continues:
DATFILE: 080508.543.55-0--------Begin-Transmission:


Ok, ladies and gentlemen, I had a major interaction last night where the great Sarah-Stacey took me into her great beautiful LONGROOM, in HER great KANWAL Celestial Palace, on Kanwal Avenue, in Sahasra Dal Kanwal. She told me that a powerful Dogtownite will ruin my chances 2 have the great brainiac daughter over today, as well as yesterday, and that my only chance 4 getting her over on Wednesday, is 2 go 2 Atlantic City and swim in the great Atlantic Krassle Ocean, late Wednesday morning, after Donna’s great Morning Light. Then I am 2 return home and it will happen, but that I must shoot up a blog exactly as the one that I did earlier today, and that she would know in her present human personality that magical steps would have 2B upped so 2 speak, mortals love the word and term, MIRACLE/s, but anyway, I am 2 do this, and so I did, as per her orders. I would never really B her shellfish nor would I ever try 2 leave her, nor would I ever dare 3 disobey the All Mighty SSJKK. This does not mean that I am not good and angry about all of this. I woke up and sure as shooting lead through your aorta will awaken U out of this dream here, U, not me, but I checked my-mail, and just as in the interaction with the GREAT-1, there was my property rebate check, indeed cut just over 90% by the governor of Kargeville, New Jersey. I felt as though I meant what I was saying, but all of this has gone down 4 a strange reason, yet 2 me a very familiar event, ‘preventativeness’ as I have FRANKLIN poor-me named it in this current ADD of Michael Mountainpen, is all just the SOSO, been there and experienced that. Every time I need any help ever from anyone no matter how nice I am or how hard I try, 99.99% of the time, no matter what I ever do at ball breaking levels, I can accomplish only zilch, zip, zero, goose eggs, and nada, and not one thing more than this. Sarah-Stacey said that an entity living in Potterkovich City, not really all that mighty far away from Ricktown’s Madonna borderlines, U big strong blond bomb shell arm breaker U, but anyway, Amy/Emmie and others, his name astrally is Zontavog Leatoshniii Pelegrenzel, and he is a war lord type of character, that controls several astral villages in between Halloweentown and Potterkovich City, this area has been Della Reese touched on in prior blogging texts, just not with any assistance from any 2/3rds of the MC, known astrally as the AWA-SDKM-MAJORITY-MC. This being was serving a DOGTOWNITE SENTENCE of 3--34-MK’s. He was into the beginning of his final third serve by less than a quarter Minnina-Kalpa, MK, and was approached with a great deal that would spring his release and all he had 2 do was B born in Camden as a miniature of the entity he really is, in opposite illusional gender, a female dog, named on mortal world MW Earthers “Midge”. He was going 2B abused, and then he would run away one day and B caught miles away out of the city of Camden, in Gloucester County, in New Jersey, USAESMWG, MW, and B placed at the Country House Road Shelter of Washington Township. Friends would C2 this. From here, the rest of it was then programmed 2 materialize into my MW dream down and screw up my hopes of ever getting the equivalent of Paula King’s great EGG HARBOR CITY daughter over here 2 help get me connected up with my teen queen in her new life where she has been out of her teens by the precise amount of years as the final year of a teenager. I love this dog, she is a wonderful Terrier dog, and I love her, and so do Ann and Dawn and Chicky, her Guatemalan hubby. I do not hold against her on the MW mortal-world, what the true astral being has done 2 me. It is all part of an unfathomably gargantuan plot 2 never allow me 2 hook up with my Sarah-Stacey JKK on the mortal realm or as Eckankar calls it, the PHYSICAL PLANE. I prefer 2 label it personally as what it just really simply is, the DREAMSHIFT. Nothing there connects anything else beyond the interaction itself desiring 2B connected. Nothing is ahead or behind any other interactiveness either. Hence, no beginnings or hello’s, and no endings or good-bye’s. U think, so 2 speak, and that thought there is one and the same with the reality around U. Unfortunately, the wrong thought will eventually send U into the dream fabric of this physicality that U find yourself currently in if UR human and reading this blog on the internet or the SWIS in the future.

Please keep working with me my wind goddess. I want U2 try and remember when U were my 23rd grandmother, the Queen of Scotland. Take pity on me my tall beautiful love, I BEG U, BEG!!!!!!!!!!! This is a quote from your YANCY, Brown Eyed Girl!!!!!!!!!!! 990-990-990-990-990-990-990!!!!!!!!!! WITHOUT ALPHA OR OMEGA, BEG!!!!!!!!!! Please work with me my GREAT queen.

Yes this was an experiment inside the experiment of 2008, yet all of this, thanks to chill-out-Donna and things will B cool, is all because she runs and controls the retracer device up in 2300 at World Laboratories. I wonder what the PCN is 4 I will always hate U. Well, I do not hate her, she is not worth hating, and besides, I did a vulgar thing in the distant future and she had a right 2B every bit as ticked off as the Mayor of Philadelphia was the other night.

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: