Saturday, August 16, 2008

SO U INSIST ON GOING ALL THE WAY

“SO U INSIST ON GOING ALL THE WAY”
BLAH-BLAH-BLAH-BLAH,6:14 PM-August 16, 2008


This is the worst fucking siege of the past 22 fucking years, and Y not, it is practically the anniversary date of this fucking thing. This thing is when I tried 2 wipe out Sarah Krassle through Magnesonic, but it cannot B put that simply even though I desperately wish 2 make it that simple, much more is going fucking on.

I went to relax with a little fucking TV after a fucking monstrous attack, and my right audio was gone. No matter what I did it followed me around like it was a real entity physically right in my fucking room. There literally were 100 things I did, and it fucked with me step by step by step. This is Y the world will tell anyone out here that Mountain has no ambition. It is so fucking pathetic, I have a lot of ambition, but U cannot fight her fucking games nor the Millionth council, all I can do is scream and cry out until the end and I am fucking dead and in a fucking box under the fucking ground. I literally connected and disconnected 100 things, computer, TV, home theatre, different headphones, and on and on. The second the MC makes U believe it is in your headphones, it changes the rules, and it is in your VCR, then your TV, then your home theatre amplifier, and round and round from wires and plugs 2 all the various machines and back 2 different pairs of headphones. If I was on their end of this I would have laughed at this dingbat jerk off, me, and literally rolled in the fucking cosmic aisles, and this indeed is prefuckingcisely what these dirt bag MILLIONTH-COUNCIL entities were doing while I suffered an extreme agony. I’ll get not one minute of fucking sleep this weekend and plan 2 jump in front of the fucking Gambler Express train later tonight after it gets dark, anything just 2 get some fucking peace and rest, maybe not eternal, but some rest. Well, Y did I try 2 do Sarah Krassle in back in the 86 year? Simple, Semple, but don’t shoot me till I fucking tell U George Mason. My life had gone nuts times 10 to the fucking 14th fucking power, and I remembered how it all started getting beyond wild and crazy after telling my pal Dave Roth outside the Medport Diner parking lot after we had had a dinner in there one late afternoon in the spring of 1986, and plain clothes police officers and dogs attacked us like common criminals, and the reason is because SHE sicked the fucking MILLIONTH-COUNCIL on us. I was never totally positive about the night of July 12th in 1970 whether this was Sarah from Tennessee Avenue or another girl gang, as Atlantic city was filled with girl gangs in the circa of end 60s and early 70s. I as of right now think that Callio had nothing to do with any of this, and this would put Sarah’s last encounter with me in mid late July of 1969 when she said, “I’m darker than UR” 2 whoever, I am tired of 2nd guessing this fucking nightmare when the facts now R stacking up huge time with a brand new reality that makes Melanie’s key look lame next to it, no matter what ‘they’ did 2 her song, mommy. I am not a reincarnation list that believes in taking the space time illusions all that seriously, but since all others C the illusion, the time line is perfect without forcing pieces into place like Marry Mohr and Bess’s baby sitter, cheating never proved a thing, and it never fucking will!!!!!!! I did leave faggot Reale’s place on the night of 12 July of 70, but the gang on the bus may B an entirely different one, I will admit tonight, that I never was 100 percent totally positive, lots of extremely luscious teen queens were everywhere all over at the time, it was the boys that were scarce and had it made due 2 the Vietnam war, pussies were all over us all the time unless U looked like the elephant boy or worse. I did hear the lady that I bought the pale and shovel from on the telephone as she was ending her call 2 some one in her family, and I believe this was Sarah Karge, born on July 18th of 1896. She was telling someone about some stairs that needed 2B taken out of a home, and that the upstairs was going 2B p0ermanently closed off, but she was not talking about a property there on this Atlantic city street, I could tell that much from just standing there waiting 2 pay this old hag and get on down to the beach with my shovel and pale. She also said that “the genius from Princeton claimed it is real”, can and should I really believe she was talking about another Mr. Einstein? Finally, she said something that I never ever said on any blog right B4 hanging up the phone, and I thought she was just a nutty old bag at the time, only now I know better. She said that our visitor used her dream gift again on me and something 2 the effect of getting her 2 take her on some boat ride, and that she couldn’t find her friends as they were playing tag and tripped on those damn stairs. When she hung up and rung up my order I gave her a little polite smile, and I dismissed it because I thought I had 2b hearing things, but she said under her breath, wait 40 years, she’ll show U the stairs boy. Well SHE did, and I am talking about this a little, she has me totally fucking pissed off, and has made mince fucking meat out of my weekend and my life and eternity. I told Dave Roth all of this on the car after the meal and he said that crows were landing all around us, hundreds of them, we were waiting literally 4 Alfred Hitchfreakingcock 2 show up any second 4 crissake. It was only minutes after this that we pulled away and almost got shot and dog mauled 2 our deaths by an off duty perhaps fake policeman in a truck. If he was real, he was a Roccite, and working 4 this horrific witch teen. Ever since telegraph and gramophones were first introduced 2 humankind, this evil wicked MC invasion has begun. There is no righteous lovely wonderful; God and UR all believing a deceptive fucking lie. She is deadly and dangerous and powerful and jealous, and all of what I tell U is right there 4 any of U2 read, just pick up a fucking bible and fucking read the godsdamn thing 4 crissake. There is no escaping her, this is a hell beyond any hell that any of U could ever know. I am going 2 die tonight and if she retraces me, I’ll do it again and again and again.

Jim Burr said that all of this was going 2 fucking destroy me and I’ll B go fucking hell if that son of a turd sucking picking bitch was not correct all along. He was one of many persons with me during many miracles, the problem is some of these miracles she is doing, but not all of them. She did not make the diner rotisserie spin around in the opposite direction back in 1996 and I could go on 4 ever. The problem is that the Millionth Council may B the one controlling her, and not the other way around as she claims. Who is 2 know, but let me tell U about the nightmare with the stairs, cousin Quentin. Maybe there R no stairways through time, and maybe there R, but there is a stair of horror, and I was sitting at the opposite side from them in a rectangular room, and some awful unspeakable thing happened upstairs in this place, and first, a visitor charged up there, and then Mariah’s mom, later still, by her dad. Then I heard something that no way no matter what she freaking does 2 me do I ever dare repeat this thing that I heard. She knows I know, and that she never told anyone else, and my big query that even Gawky can’t seem 2 help me with, is Y me, just as with Jim Burr, Y do these people tell me these things 4 crying out loud, literally? Picture hearing something so bad U want 2 cry and hurt someone at the same time, and now triple this, I kid U not, and I have to freaking live with this, as well as the other shit being done 2 me by this wicked Millionth Council. One secret I must let out 4 SSJKK’s own good in her current life. U cannot have your cake and eat your cake,. Not on Earth. U want certain things 2 happen and 4 me 2 do them, I am not without a mind. From reading your site, U need 2 remember that U now R who and what UR, and it would end in 5 days flat if U ate that cake, U just can’t, please if U ever listened throughout time and eternity to your THAT-BOY, listen now, U must hear me. I have tried 2 destroy the Millionth Council and they R2 powerful, UR stuck with your stairs, I can no more make a change with that that U can change the fact that I did not remember my own song well enough, maybe that is Y this tribulation is here now, maybe crazy Harry is right. U know that they can do anything, no limits, and if U ask them 2 undo that my queen, U will undo a lot more. I have 2 live with their putrid persecution day and night, and I guess U have your stairs. If it makes U feel better, the old biddy croaked the following October, from my forgetfulness that is, as 4 your stairs, my theory if U want 2 hear it is simple. U need 2 talk 2 the harmonica player of the mortal world and make amends with him, I tried but they threw a powerful Viqueen at me named Ellie, and this altered hyperspace. I spoke on my last blog about holograms changing and things moving all around all of us. For those lucky enough 2 think this is all a big joke, I go on record right now as saying that I envy the hell out of U all. Have a nice life, all the atheists of the world, I so wanna believe your way, trouble is I know fucking better!!!!!!! End Transmission.

No comments: