Wednesday, August 6, 2008

WILL I ALWAYS HATE EGG HARBOR?

“Will I Always Love Egg Harbor”?
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/MORIANITY--1995
DATFILE--080608.812.55
Transmission Starting Point: STP, not the Bush-stuff.


Lots of wild hacking going on, a loud annoying plane taking Ann Silva’s roof off, some light chem bust trailing, and many questions lads and lassies, many questions indeed, and I am more than open minded, when I say I know, then I know, and right now I am flat out saying that I do not know, not on what I now am about 2 explore further with my blog-aud.

I will start by telling U all some of my day and then go into a meshing of the past near present time where I really thought that MC and not the great Council, wanted me 2 download a program, and if she does, and is all mighty SSJKK and I do know that she is believe me on that one, then I am beyond grasping this weird new game of hers that I’ll now call her OEG, not TB confused with the erg of energy measured scientifically. This will come now in this and future blogging texts 2 stand 4 her Oh-Eight-Game that she has decided with her divine wisdom and endless teenaged personality, 2 play with her poor bruised and wrecked, “That-Boy”. Sounds shell-fishy enough when pronounced, am, I correct? Only it is not me being disobedient any more than it is ‘Law & Order’ Lenny being surprised by the way attorneys can quite often behave, not 2B ever confused with the other Lennie of ‘80 and LOIS FOCA circa named MC-Kinnon. So will I always B madly in love with an area in New Jersey that has the 990 Private-Cosmically-Coded Number or “PCN”, where the great Nina Soifer and Paula King, SSJKK’s 2 best friends in her past incarnation, B4 Granny-#23 and the Carpenter Himself, B4 that. If U get the Gawnum 4 these 2 words and include Township or City, as their R indeed both, neither 1 has great significance, yet Egg Harbor and oinly these 2 words, DO, as they R indeed PCN-990. The City is where the mob contract was placed on me directly after writing and attempting 2 professionally record a song that I wrote on Empire State Building Day, or May the 12th in 1996, called, Gee I wonder, “SARAH”. First she seems 2 hate me, then love me, then hate me and then love me, teenagers, especially girls, any of U know or remember Marcia Brady of the Brady Bunch? Hay it’s normal, only Marsha lives here in this reality, and not in some mysterious and forever invisible UPLINE system, Mister Tupperware. Oh well, all of U, billions of U; all live in your reality, and yes bwaby-wuv Fwudd, I am forever forced 2 live in and somehow endlessly endure mine. It does not negate nor nullify nor countermand a thing that I lay claim 2, as I discussed with an old ‘69 teacher named Marola. And they say dreams R in symbols, yeah they R, only THIS is the freaking DREAM!!!! She used 2 tell me that if I am claiming on an A/B event that A is right and everyone else says it is B, the numbers themselves then prove me wrong with no argument. I was 2 dumb 2 know the future of my state and the way the mega jack pots would work, as the one that disagrees with all of the others and picks that one single winning number, is the one 2 receive the prize jackpot, RIGHT? U tell me, RIGHT or NOT??????? I know some special truths and y’all can go ahead and veheminantly disagree with me all that U want, it makes no difference. I know the number, and U all will lose out on the winning jackpot Misses Marola. She seemed 2 know something herself and acted a bit freaky on more than one occasion regarding something that was nearly 31 years off in the fourth dimension, the year 2000. She talked from time 2 time I swear to the gods, as though she had been there and all ready experienced it, it was not only with a few quotations that I could give U, but also it was in her manner. Back 2 Egg Harbor, the City is where the waitress in the diner nearly caused my poor mom a heart attack in the mid-summer of 1996 with her comment that “a contract was on me and my Saturn automobile“, if U need a quotation there Mrs. Marola. Hubby worked at the Jacobson/Levy Rehab/Special Education Clinic, also known Prince as the Bancroft school of Haddonfield, in NJUSAESMWG, and was also quite a fascinating dude. Was about 2 either get him or Eckstein, or Garrigan, as my personal psychologist, and I ended up dealing with Garrigan who was walking me through the Tom Reale nightmare, and other Atlantic City monstrousness, I was dealing with in the autumn of 1970. Then after being placed on Social Security Disability in the early autumn of 1994, some 2 dozen years henceforth, I was again dealing with one of these old school headshrinkers, Eckstein, not Einstein nor Eckankar, but if U cannot C symbols jumping all around inside this nightmare that U all think of as “real/e’ life”, then just move over Beethoven and Stevie Wonder, pweeeeeze!!!!! The reason Mister Matola stayed out of it was every bit as much of a powerful reality, as was his wife’s insistence in June of 1969, that I come onto school and do that part in a school-play there Marcia Shakespeare, on the Memorial Day Holiday, May 30th of 1969, Count Andreas Petofi, and put me thereby on a super (cosmipath) time wise, if I can B me as Ben Frank again and invent a new word here, that led me right to the great ALL MIGHTY TEENAGER saying not a yards distance from me, 2 a passing car on Tennessee Avenue in her great human world counterpart city of Atlantic City, “Your Friends Are In The Shop”. Study Gawnumly the Privecode-Numbers PCN, of both statements that SSJKK made on Tennessee Avenue within my earshot, and remember, these R the only 2 that I ever was meant 2 hear her say, the other one shortly 2 follow was, “I’m Darker Than You Are”. Neither time was she speaking 2 me, but she had made eye contact with me B4 speaking these mighty words, all of her words, everything she ever says is so cosmically special, there R no human words that R available in the entire dictionary 4 me 2 attempt 2 drive this point home 2 my readers or my BLOG-AUD!!!!!!! I will now do this blog’s Benny #2, and start saying, my Blogaud, pronounced as it sounds out in its spelling, with accent placed on syllable #2 now. Now with these 2 powerful sets of words, sentence one has 6 words contained therein, one 4 each letter of her reborn Christian/first name, and sentence two has 5 words contained therein, one 4 each letter of her reborn Sir/last name. Coincidences like that, U go ahead and buy if U want along with the freaking Brooklyn Bridge, but I choose 2C the truth in an enlightened astral (spiritual) way, thank U, Mr. Pat R, yes sir, how true it is, fighting can indeed cause one 2 lose so much more in the end than what was originally being fought for. How the entire recording studio enjoyed listening to U tell us that U rebuked hurricanes from coming through your area. U just forgot 2 tell that everything is in cycles, and old Kill Apollo-Lucifer Hills, and your place in Virginia Beach, got hammered as 4-D went on, BR!!!! Don’t get me going with RPL. And answering Ernie Merker’s ad in the Post, and the attic where Donna Summer ghad her Presswell Hair recording up in a secret place 4 a dozen years, and on and on, Eckert Pharmacy of July the stormy flooding 12th, bwaby-wuv!!!!!!!!! I was so happy that I saw my lovely Diana at the mall next to Robin Hill. This is a place where she seems 2 enter into our human realm as a channel of electrons, whenever she goes 2 the Ziggler Mall of Ricktown, where she loves 2 go with me as Rictafarius or with her friends. She loves malls, and buying many things, especially shoes. When SSJKK goes with her on a very rare occasion, they always go 2 the jewelry stores, but not 2 talk 2 mister sick Wolf from Collingswood, NJUSAESMWG, friend of and fellow Child Molester, Tom Reale. Teen aged girls will B what they R meant 2B, ‘here’ humanly, or ‘there’ astrally. The only thing ‘REAL” even realer than sicko Tom and his buddy from Raymond Jewelers, Mister Wolf, is the VOID INFINITY, or ZD. This is ZERO-DIMENSION.

So I get over to Ann and Dawn’s pad this morning, and someone activated the ‘TOOTHACHE MAJOR’ button on Dawn, and all bets were off. I spent the entire day at the dentist, and I have my own pains and aches and never mess with these crooks. They just drill holes to make money and start all of our teeth rotting and decaying in the first place, the Reaganite filth. She was told she was only going 2B examined and given a prescription for an antibiotic as dentists R not supposed 2 extract teeth if there is mouth infection. First that is supposed 2B cleared up. I sit there 4 hours and finally leave and no sooner get back to her moms and she is calling on her cell phone 4 me 2 come and get her and back I go. U do not need 2 hear more, the pain, the crapola, the way the office staff treated me 4 merely inquiring what was going on, after all I am driving her and could have sat at Ann’s with Brit and her tea and crumpets and warp speed grandfathers, but no, keep me there and totally trucking miserable so the market can keep right on flying up sand up and up just like I said. Of course Terry the GREAT never showed up with the great Einstein brainiac daughter of hers, Gabriana, what else is new, SOSO Helen Harris Forever Jim Continue Burr, SOSO, nothing ever changes when UR under a curse. Then B4I left to go over this morning, I called Joan Durham the famous psychic 2C if she could help me with this nightmare curse, and she is the world famous psychic that was instrumental in finding my long time classmate Karen Levy, the famous abduction and kidnapping case of the SVENTIES, and she wants 300 bucks an hour, same old Paula Uwich stuff from 1997, no thanx. This entire week and month is one huge trucking evil twisted diseased rotten BOTBAR. Not one stinking trucking entity cares if I live or die, and on top of that, I am being endlessly used and abused and messed with and played with, some by ordinary people like any of U out there, some by mighty world owners and Masons, the great WOMO, and even by the All MIGHTY HERSELF!!!!! It floors me Y she is so insistent on playing this dumb game. I cannot download your stuff, my QUEEN, U will not let me, I have tried and tried, and no one will help me. Egg Harbor Township is where both Paula and Nina, your friends from your prior incarnation R living. The PCN for EHT is 871, as is mine, out of 81 possible PCN’s. Yet the City of EH is Gawnumly matchless 2 anything that I presently am aware of yet I have been told that I have distant cousins that were teachers in schools in this area, and that lived at one time or still do, in Egg Harbor City. Someone called me on the phone 5 years ago and asked if we were related. How the flag should I know, my sick diseased twisted family means nothing 2 me, blood can suck my puke 4 all I care. Y did I have so many as U mortals call it, REPEAT DREAMS from ages 17-45 about driving into Egg Harbor City, and many times, 2 a school there that I was attending. There is no above-grade-school-level school in EHC? Tell me Y, cause guess what, I do not have one rats grass clue. Sure I can tie things to the mob contract that Paula put out on my Saturn car and the Drug Apartments and drug-field just to the west where lots of deals go down as soon as the local cops head 5 blocks down the Pike 2 Dunkin America Runs. Yeah, I get the runs all right, thinking about all of this horror, my life is a freaking horror movie. But U pick on my mom and murder her, UR playing now with an angry dfude who totally plans on getting justice and vengeance, and do not say it is yours 231, I do not want 2 hear it!!!!!!! Your Yancy is totally trucking Mayor Nutter PISSED OFF TONIGHT, and has totally had it with your stupid teen aged games!!!!!! GROW UP. IWALU-990- but the gods U make me mad some times my love queen. I do not give a rats grass mole about anything except trading places as an existor, with a non-existor, translation, reaching the great coveted NIRVANA, total freaking OBLIVION, who the truck out there can blame me. I have total erkoffs messing with me 24/7/365.2422 and cannot even get my teen queen 2 stop messing with me, what does she want with me, does anybody out here know, I am here, I am obeying, I am not being a shellfish, what do U want with me SSJKK? Tell me tonight in a DREAM for the sake of DOGTOWN. Between, Dogs and toothaches, and Atlantic City, and Giants and slingshots, and Muzak, and aerial hunt trapping crapola and on and on and endless games and Gaines and gas-me’s in Atco, NJUSAESMWG, this goes way beyond my wondering who is cheating who and caring who is at my back door, ya bunch of bumpkins. Anyone willing 2 ever come forward and tell me, and name names, what is happening 2 me and Y, I will show U how for under a million dollars in parts, U can remain in this dream just as long as U wish, forever until the stars wink out Mister Spok. Christ All Mighty, this is beyond freaking absurdity. The Joan’s and Paula’s of this world should B so ashamed of capitalizing on their great gifts, taking peoples hard earned money in unconscionable amounts, shame on U Shirley and Company whether U can dance or not Disco D. This world is sort of like owning a home. U think U own iot but every 10-20 years, U and your family must pay the entire value of it over and over again to the federal government in taxes, this is because U do not own it, it is their eminent domain, UR renting it. U that have great gifts out there, any of them, UR all so greedy and want 7-10 figure incomes and net worth’s in USD. GREEDY, EVIL, MERCENARY, AVERICIOUS, CAPITALISTIC SWINEBAGS, ALL OF U. UR renting out, U do not own a thing, if U did, U would have power over life and death and NONE OF U DO, SO DON‘T MAKE ME LAUGH U DISEASED WORLD.

E V E R Y B O D Y ___ I S ____ A ____ HYPOCRITE, and YOU ALL MAKE ME ILL. Violently and viciously ill as a green turd. Some evil dirt bag cult called the BRIGGERS, is doing this all 2 me, but I know that there R indeed humans that know even more than I do about them, after all, they certainly should, they R them. This is the invasion. This is what our world of electronics has brought 2 our present time new age global society of illness. The gods help us, then again, ,maybe they should not bother doing us any favors. With friends like some of them, who the truck needs any enemies? When someone tries as hard as me for 53 and 2/3rds years and is being blatantly blocked and stopped from practically breathing, and not a single soul will ever step up 2 the plate 2 help a fellow human being out of a nightmare dilemma, can U blame me 4 saying, YOU CAN ALL ROT IN FREAKING HELL???????

Google, Swis, KSWL and VI, this is all BLAH AND BLAH AND BLAH, Copyright Michael Wayne Mountainpen-ADEG 2008. THIS TRANSMISSION ENDS.

No comments: