Sunday, August 24, 2008

Backwards and Forwards

‘BACKWARDS AND FORWARDS’
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/WEBCAM/MORPRO-1995
DATFILE: 082508.053------START.


I learn the hard way many times and am my own worst enemy, if that is conceivable 2 anyone that has read some of these texts and takes them at all seriously. I talk about the book by Napoleon Hill, “Think and Grow Rich, and if a report on a college essay was reduced 2 one sentience on this fabulous work, it would B a quote out of it, plajorized or not, “Copy-Success”, and I could add reverse failure. I talked about being in a store and watching a child acting up and thinking how one can learn from every experience, even reversing the act of improper behavior. I know this is on prior blogging texts, and is a thought in the minds of most successful people on this planet. This is not some copyrightable system or idea, and I sure as Loretta’s Lord did not invent the concept. Yet how I can know one thing and so often do another only begins 2 open a door that time refuses me tonight 2 explore in depth with any potential current or future Blogaud. Last week was my over zealous mister Boy Scout, and there R plenty more times that Mountainpen is and always was and seemingly will B, Mountainpen’s worst enemy, worse by far than anything the Lamistic Briggbase cult could ever potentially throw against me. I am dying 2 say so much more, trick tock goes a clock that absolutely will not permit this right now. I must eat and crash off this mortal existence 4 a few, and then keep up the new life I inherited from the great all mighty Christopher Bennett. Let me go here as this is beyond major. Judge Rasso and the home I am about 2 share with Ann and Dawn is a major scene man, if this was the sixties, I would not even begin 2 argue the possibility that someone slipped some major dosage of Mary Jane into my limeade BRO. Shit like this just does not happen 2 ‘people on Earth’, or does it? I cannot hope 2 tell things at the pace of my life, it is faster literally than photons travel in a basic vacuum without any external forces acting 2 slow them down, such as Callio juice better known 2 mortals as water, or other EMF related things, fields, etcetera. I am not trying 2B cute, this is real, and no hoax and no joke. I told y’all how I used 2 keep a ‘vehicle’ situation log, and it was not humanly possible during major HELLOGRAMS 2 keep up with the story, safely drive, and B accurate and fully describe the entire sitch going on around me, mizz beach-towel. I can say with full candor, that if Pope Paul at the time, or the present Pope Benedict XVI was with me, and could stomach the profanity, the entire Vatican and Catholic faith would B on its head and mad by this date, Y would I lie? Now the problem is that mankind insists on complicating things that just have no basis for being made complicated. O figure, but this is true, and no science mind, or religious faith can deal with this absolute and simple truth/reality. Just because I have endless existence, maybe U do and maybe U do not, who am I 2 tell U? There is no up or down in void space and many a person drowned in the seas swimming down trying 2 reach the surface. Illusion is everywhere, EVERYWHERE, and it is powerful. Just as in the great movie, “Conspiracy Theory” with the un-shot JR, if U could prove that someone is screwing with U, it wouldn’t B a fantastic conspiracy. Y would anyone screw with anyone? I cannot give U this answer, but IU can remind all of U about my time on the beach with the kids, some friends made 4 the day and others not so nice, that were wrecking all the things that we were building. I do not know Y people get off being jerk offs, I only know that they do. Without even going there, take my miserable evil family 4 example. Moving still forward, maybe, some things appear so bold and in your face, yet what does that prove? NOTHING. Anyone can C that it appears that if U go out in the ocean 2 far, U will fall of the edge of the world. Ed Himacane insists that no one can dream in vivid color. Fine. I do, so sue me. I have a powerful goddess following me lifetime 2 lifetime 4 thousands of years, singing songs 2 me, what is this REALLY all about? Am I daring again 2B last week’s Boy-Scout and put the Dow Jones up another 500 on the week? Does it matter? It will go up and up forever anyway while the poor get poorer and suffer, while the wealthy scum of the planet live off of their agony and grief. I never liked rich people, I doubt my tune is going 2 alter. None of U really dig what is happening. Y the material world grabs U and how gravitons REALLY operate, scientists will remain baffled forever, attempting 2 psychoanalyze this silly stupid dream. Judge Rasso and his home, where do I start? It all just happened out of nowhere, yes out of NOW HERE. 2 or 3 weeks ago, it was not a part of my dream or reality if U insist upon in order 2 better relate, just listen up and laugh all U damn want 2, BRO. It is a large home just beyond Shannon Dougherty’s corner at Wall Mart, where the Fontana car kick was “DREAMED”, 4 those who may remember the older bwogs there Elmer Fwudd. It is an 8 bedroom, 4 bathroom home, with a wacky floor plan. The upstairs is rented by what else, illegal’s of the famous Blueberryville patch, out here in the middle of the Jersey hick Pine Barrens. We R in the downstairs part of this place. It has no hallways, just rooms that go into each other., No UR not getting a Deju-vu effect, keep reading, I haven’t even warmed up yet. I cannot believe this stupid spellchecker does not recognize the French word 4 thinking, “Oh shit-Molly Anne, I know I’ve been through this one B4”. Then I remembered Friday while I was on my work post, and Dawn’s radio plugged into the wall where a new electoral faceplate needs 2B inserted. I told y’all that MC came on 3 times as well as a story about her newest project with the delicious Bay, not Teck Bay, y’all know. Whether any of U dream lottery numbers that come out told 2U by giant black talking cats, and get the top recording artist of the day coming 2U and singing or if the mood changes, slamming me around and reading me the riot act about some commandment I broke and how she rules the EMPIRE, and goddesses all over everywhere in a fully swirling three dimensional plane that Michael Warf Dorn could not run such a program in that Holo Deck of his if he offered a ton of pig crap 2 the shit gods, hay this IS happening 2 me, and I cannot tell UY or Y not or how I am different from anyone, I can only report what I am experiencing and what is occurring, and tell the freaking truth about it as best as I am able, so help me All Mighty Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Karge Krassle. Now if some deranged lunatic from a super higher reality than any human mind, mine included, can ever start 2 fathom, is getting off by doing this all 2 me, well, then that is what is happening, but it IS freaking happening, and I do not take sike meds nor use illegal drugs, nor ever did. I screwed up on a prior blog, guess U noticed, and said that listening 2 a tape in reverse direction permit’s the ending of the tune 2B heard first, however I said it, I screwed up, so sahwee Pearl the 7th. 12 and 7 R and always will B the All Mighty’s magical and most powerful numbers. Natch, her hurling me off 2 Atlantic City at 5 AM in vivid color right down to not marry my name, but Mary Moore, sahwee again, 1 screw up after another, but her famous show that started, when else, and with the green dress episode that all MTM fans remember and love, WO. Still look terrific, saw U with BP and your dogs in NYC at RC a while back. U were standing on a balcony that is not there in this realm and plane of existence, and your green dress was so bright and green that it made my eyes sting. Sarah was in her orange bikini, and I won’t even go there, 6 foot 7 inches of heaven on Tennessee Avenue. Trinidad without using the word Hotel is compatible with me Gawnumly, by the way, but do not start with me on Gawnums. They tell everything. I can know what numbers 2 play and do anything I want, this is not YI am on Earth, 2 amass a sum of $. I am here 2 spread a freaking message, and y’all can like it or lump it. I have been punched around by Maverick experts, and nothing new is gonna happen with some pain. If I was not bone ass tired, I would say 10,000 more words, U know I am a windbag, Y not, the Native Americans knew about STRONG-WIND, and knew the GREAT SPIRIT was always right here amongst us. Where religions and Christianity get an opposing viewpoint is beyond my limited comprehension. I promise U it is not from the bible, not if U really know how 2 read and interpret her great words. So in closing, just because I dream in major full pamaramic vivid color in quadraphonic surround super hi-fi sound, does not mean that U do. I do not doubt U, so try not 2 doubt me. What would I have 2 gain by saying the Morianity story, telling the nightmare of endless existence, that U all think is a wonderful positive miracle. I am telling U as someone who is timeless, it is a freaking ultimate nightmare. ---------------- END.

No comments: