Sunday, August 17, 2008

UNDERSTANDING MIRACLES

“UNDERSTANDING MIRACLES”
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/WEBCAM/MORPRO-1995
Datfile: 081708.590-----BEGIN TRAN:


This is Sunday, typical 4 me as far as Sundays and weekends go, and yesterday was not typical. Iuf Pope Benedict XVI had been here with me, the Vatican would B going off its damn nut today, as he would have experienced, by mortal mans definition, a major unnatural thing, a MIRACLE. I made a mistake, as the 9 and the0 R next 2 each other, and I meant 2 type in that my port or island in the storm years were 1969, 1980, and 1994, but the ‘89 year got mistyped in as opposed to ‘80. Let me quickly talk about the 3, no make this the 4 port in the storm years of Mountainpen, as one is upcoming, just 2 and a half years away, roughly 15 trillion miles. If U instantly were this far from Earth, U would B not only 2 and one half light years distance away, but since reality is operating through a wave and particle system based on the speed of photons squared, the constant, or C, U byu the mere being instantly at this separation, would also B 2 and a half years away from where U left. Going further with this now is as pointless as me trying 2 count fifty thousand dollars of real money, it is not mine 2 count. Returning on point then, the system of adding or subtracting 3 in a series of 11 and 14, with the 1969 and 1980 and 1994 years, adding the 2 to the last 14 year seperation would B 14+3 or 17, and 1994 plus 17 brings us to 2,011. Adding 3 again or 17+3 or 20 from 2,011 takes me 2 the year that my moprtal prison sentence is over as Mountainpen, or 2,011+20 brings us to 2,031. In numerological truths, the zeros and nines cancel out and R removed when a number larger than 9 needs B calculated 2 its up-number value. So SSJKK has me paroled out of here in an interesting year number, the odds would B one in 81 for being a random chance. Let us however forget the final greatest port in the storm 4 me and stick with the prior #4 one, good old Doctor Harold Camping’s 2,011. 1969+11=1980, +14=1994, +17=2,011. Now my third port in the storm year of 1994, was also this mans prediction 4 the total end of mankind and the entire world, nut now some new revelations suposedl;y struck this great man through major meditation in SSJKK’s mighty words, and he now finds it 2 ome out 2 my 4th PITSY, short from now on 4 PORT-IN-THE-STORM-YEAR. So I die and get released from this hell in Pitsy #5, and Pitsy 1, 2, and 3, have all passed, so let us now focus on Pitsy 4, just 15 trillion miles away from us, in true time value or TTV. We make the events in the hologram of our realities of 1.5 times ten to the exponent of 13 miles out beyond the bubble of it in hypersphere-expansion. Put simply, as though Earth itself was an ever-expanding ballon, suddenl;y given a major dose of ninth dimensional boosting from MC, and it now instead of having a roughly 8,000 mile diameter, it would have a much larger one, and this is how the holograms that now all ready R operating, expand outward and create the ‘future’ in lieu of putting this more scientifically and losing everyone except my dad and his park pal. The future or some deity returning 2 us from the great unthinkable regions, is all hocus pocus nonsense smoke and mirror junk. Whatever brought Jesus and Christianity into our hologram the first time, was US, and it will B us and ONLY US, that do it again. We become more spiritually enlightened or God-Realized, and no external force is acting on this. Math and the All Mighty’s great design which now she admits 2 indirectly with the creation of her newest project, forces us all 2C the true reality, and all af everything must B happening inside of us, because, anything out beyond our inner most reality, is reflected instantly back into us, it is only there in a dream, the truth is that space goes seemingly out in a hypersphere expansion and thereby curves around and caused the time dimension 2 also do this only running in a concentric way. When U think of your wedding day 4 example, ladies out there, U think if it was 4 days ago, as the event now being just that, something thart was real and occurring, but also that IS occurring, but at a distance from your present thoughts and beingness. Also, looking ahead and forward 2 it, it say it is a week away, UC it as happening, just at a distance away from U by nearly 170 hours. This perception on your part is truth and is the only part of the rest of U that is successfully managing 2 fight the illusion of the STC. This is Y the DREAMSHIFT is more real, as indeed it comes directly out of the truth, the VOID-INFINITY. U wake up the way that UC this froim a mortal human stand point, and just seemingly were in the most vivid real amazing experience, but not real out beyond U. Nothing though, is really REAL, out BEYOND U, and Energy equaling Mass times the Constant of light velocity times light velocity VERIFIES THIS. The mathematics of this great mans formula proves this out. It cannot B argued against, Detective Green, it is science, surrogate babies or no surrogate babies!!!!!!

Y the holograms that bring my hell all over me as they do, is simple, and truth X quintessentially. I am noiw dreaming as part of a great family blood line, a part of an upline girl’s thought wave that seems as though iot is some great creation experiment, only this concept complicates the most simple reality of all, the NATURAL RHYTHMS. If U do enough Gawnum Equations, there is no doubt, that just because Doctor Camping had 1994- or Pitsy #3 incorrect, that he thereby is doomed and destined 2 have Pitsy #4 or the year 2,011 incorrect. I still do not C mankind perishing in any of these parts of hyperspace, but what I do in fact C and quite clearly Mister Nash, is something definitely of gargantuan proportions is destined indeed 2 occur, and I’d bet my testicles on this. Yesterday was Amy’s birthday, and I believe she is not all that happy about my blogging so much about the okd place there in Haddonfield, where as MC, I do not think she cares whether I do or not, but she did tell me something right B4I woke up a few hours ago 4 my swing around shift. She said if I ever say another thing about her s@@@@s back at the house she grew up in, she will personally come over and break my arm, so no more talk ever about them. I had a distant chopper around 1:20 and ever since, lots of noisy scum bags Motor-Cycles, but then, SOSO, the same old same old with all of this, no repeats yet of yesterdays beyond terra-hell. Aimy and her Long Beach Island accountants, and Dave and Wilber MacAfee, this is topic 4 major separate discussions. I was nice enough 2 let your mom read my newspaper, YRU all over me, just 4 not saying HBD on the blog, like U give a hell up here in oh-eight. Pweeeeeze, Van Buren. The day B4 your BD in your late twenties, my life forever went through some indescribable and totally unfathomable HELLOGRAM, and there is no looking back, but HB if that makes U happy Amy, U arm breaker U.

Swis and Google in any order U like, it really is all but an illusion, and KSWL, this is my INT-PROP, and it all is copyrighted Michael Wayne Mountainpen. This is all the total truth, the entire truth with absolutely no ommissions nor deletions nor additions, nor falsehoods in any way. I am not here 2 deceive, and never claimed my name 2B Mister Know Everything. I do my best 2 tell what is going on and happening 2 me, and thaty it all could jhust as easily soon, B indeed happening 2 all of U, but don’t believe or listen, I am merely a (CL) Certified Looney. You may live 2 regret that concept of me, and this is a totally benign promise, just telling’ it rwu bwaby-wuv Fwudd!!!!!!!! As 4 understanding miracles, it is always your spin from your existence, I can only tell U’all that I’m in 1 huge and perpetual miracle, it is not funny, so fudge U Larry, Mo, and Curly!

E N D---------T R A N S M I S S I O N.

No comments: