Tuesday, August 19, 2008

DON'T TREAT ME LIKE YOUR MAILMAN

“DON’T TREAT ME LIKE THE MAILMAN”
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/WEBCAM/MORPRO-1995
081908.610.55-----Beginning Transmission


Things R very bad and I will not kid a living soul about that 4 a single minute physically, or minper astrally. I was not supposed 2 remember, but I do, I DO, not all of it, but I will tell what I remember from last nights major experience of the other side of the bed. B4I do however, the usual mandatory meetings that the great Dawn King must attend was changed with no real reason at least that is at all discernable by any of us, set 4 this Wednesday, was changed 4 today, Tuesday. As UR all well aware, my weekend was so indescribably horrendous and monstrous, that I can in all good conscience say that none of U anywhere would have been able 2 survive it and come away with your sanity in semi-tact. If she had gone instead on Wednesday, I would have 2 have suffered through the Atlantic City Air Show garbage, and today’s practice run was no piece of cake. But compared with how tomorrow would have been, I should play the lottery as my luck is way up, BRA!!!!! I had a few nice whittle waves to body surf on in between deafening screeches of Milituforce practice action. Mom, Dave, U would have never survived this horrific diseased crazy new century, and that is YU were ‘REMOVED’. No matter what, my time comes in middle June in the year 2031, and am so anxiously looking forward 2 the end of my miserable life as the mortal Mountainpen. Praise the mighty GODS. Naturally, they believe a lie, and really, there is an upline girl who had a thought, and all of this and all of us R indeed THAT THOUGHT, forget THAT BOY 4 a minute, all though he/I, is/am, merely part of HER All Mighty Greatness and Unlimited Splendor. Yes all of this and all of us R this single upline thought that the great SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE had at one quick flash of an instant, in her upline world, or closed infinity that li8es directly one line above ours in the endlessly encircling yet of limited size, 5th dimension.

I told all of U, as it has happened year after year after year, THE PHILLIES WILL GO RIGHT DOWN THE TOILET, AND WILL EVENTUALLY SINK INTO 2ND AND THIRD, AND PERHAPS NEXT TO THE LAST OR EVEN RIGHT TO THE BOTTOM LAST PLACE IN THEIR DIVISION. I am not a psychic, and neither is a ‘psychic’, they R all out 4 money, and if they were so great and obviously desire lots of money, then they would B able 2 meet Gawky Gaukauk and get him 2 give them a lottery number. I am not out there charging money with a psychic shingle over my door, and I CAN indeed make claim 2 have done this, back 28 years ago almost to the day, in the ‘80 year. Yo sorry, but how dumb do U really think that I ‘is‘, Donna Fargo. Just a whittle country bumpkin joke so don’t throw voodoo darts at some doll of me in your dens, I am sure Funny Face was a fantastic English teacher B4 her great hit record ended her teaching career. Well whether or not it is extremely cold in the Wisconsin winters, let me move on and simply say a few things. The Gawnum is never wrong. If I had typed in, and these R not quotes so do not bother running them into PCN’s, (Will pussy command B real big on August 18 if I blog that I will take advantage of it) the PCN would not have been compatible with my PCN-871. I just ran that ‘the two events happen‘, and then get a PCN 2B then compared with 871 and examined 4 compatibility. Long story short, GAWNUM acted like I would B “Ladykiller-Incorporated” yesterday Monday, and it was the biggest sazogram and hostilitygram in many a day, as was today again, but that is not part of the issue, as I never ran the August 19th Gawnum from my site at work, and thus never blogged that I would take advantage of it either. B careful with this, as old sci-fi shows R not totally off base such as in the Michael J. Fox-Back-2-The-Future show where he starts 2 vanish as things change. Hyperspace reality makes this a falsehood, but not when remaining in the same dimensional atom and Gawnuming something up, hay if I can Google, I can Gawnum, so if I want 2 say Googling, or Gawnuming, U can shove the wed-waves right up there where the sun does not do a whole lot of shining. Yes the value of letters in the order of each language’s alphabet is so important a reality, that on many an occasion, U can C as U start totaling up a word, that the totals from letter number one right through to the final letter in the word, each subtotal brings an interesting number 2 bear. Getting into all of Gawnum studies, Gawky did show me other things, and this part remains unexplored on these blogging texts right up through present day. Also, I hinted that U can add more than 2 things together, and even that multiplying is not 2B ignored, just do not do it yet until I explain 2 U’all what Gawky tells me needs B done. A little wisdom can B very deadly.

Let me get back 4 right now 2 the interaction last night where I found myself with Diana Arteemis, and we were on my airship, the Ricktown-Force AS, and Diana pointed and some entity that was ball shaped and multicolored, was floating like a party balloon near the ceiling. It spoke in a tinny and nasal type of voice. It identified itself as the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, and I remember that it froze Diana and she could not move or speak. It carried on quite a lengthy rap session with me and only fragmented memories remain with me of this very wild conversation that ensued between this balloon thing and myself. I remember one part where 600 Gawnum queries R done by Gawky Gaukauk in order 2 get the precise Pennsylvania lottery outcome in either a straight up or (boxed) scrambled order. It would take 64,000 of them 2 do the pick 4. He has no interest in it financially and is in no need of mortal world money, as he does not live on this mortal world, visiting mortals upon occasion while they R in their “dream-states”. Others have seen Gawky and know of him, and outside of Morianity, and as fantastic as this now will sound, if U Google up Lottery-Cat, not only my interactions show up, there is other stuff out there, along with Tribune Callio’s robe, Dick Burton. Some weird things were said on the ship, and I know I had just dropped a huge interdimensional reexploding bomb on the mighty Briggbase, IRB as we Astrally term them, or an erb, where mortals later got their unit 4 measuring energies within atoms, called the Erg, again shows that all things have their sources despite the astral reality that nothing starts, nothing stops, and nothing is forcefully connected 2 Anything else in any sort of order. This is another separate mystery 4 future exploration on other discourses. After this ball thing that said it is the MC, vanished from my ship, Diana was released from the freeze and appeared 2 have no memory of the event at all, and went right on literally completing something that she had been saying 2 me at the very instant that this ball made its appearance on my AS. Somehow, Mariah suddenly was on the AS, and came right over 2 me and said that she has some clothes that she really cherished as a little girl, still saved, and would like me 2 fix it so she can wear them now after being fully grown, and she as U all know is built like a fashion model, slender and tall. I laughed and asked her how I can fix it as U put it, so that U can fit into these clothes again. LTT does not concern itself with this type of ‘miracle’ I went onto tell her. She insisted that I can do it, and that when I remember how, it will B a milestone event 4 me. I remain very perplexed 2 this present second, exactly what she was telling me, but I do know, that she then vanished B4 my eyes and I then found myself in a strange place again, my memory is jumbled, yet feel the need 2 tell on this blog now what little that I do in fact recall about this interaction experience or last night’s dreaming if the mortal world insists on or prefers this diction. I was alone and totally lost, and admitantly quite scared after time seemed 2 pass, and this experience just persisted. There was area and ground and trees, and a large warehouse sized building where other people were suddenly out of nowhere filing into the place, also totally lost and very perplexed. U could say that none of us were a bit amused by this. Suddenly I remember walking down a hall that really just sort of got there but was not there B4, and when I turned back 2 look around, there was only the hall. The hall led me 2 another smaller area and I heard voices and moved towards them at a normal pace and gait, boiling mad inside. Then a beautiful African American female about age 22-26 came up and asked me 2 stand in a circle that was suddenly just there near 2 where I was standing, along with other circles all over this room. She took my arm and forcefully put me into one of these circles after I did not instantly move where she had asked me 2 go. Her grip was powerful. My arm hurt so bad I was rubbing and rubbing it. Then I started yelling that I demanded 2 know who she is and where I am and what is happening. She had started at that point 2 walk away from me and was asking and putting other persons into these many circles. Finally after she walked back my way and was very close, I walked right out of my circle and yelled that I am leaving here, and she came over 2 me and gave me a punch right in the face and all my front teeth had been knocked out and or broken and blood was pouring out of my mouth and I was in lots of pain. Then she looked into my eyes and sang a song called, “Don’t Treat Me Like Your Mailman”, it was wacky as piss and made no sense, and had a simple melody and the part that was the title, kept repeating, and if the word ‘Don’t’ was letter ‘A’ on your piano/keyboard, the words would then go, Don’t-A, Treat-C, Me-E, Like-E, Your-C, Mail-F, Man-E. This simple part of the song repeated, and I do not have 2 much waking world recall of the rest of the song. I have never seen this girl in waking life, and do not have a clue 2 who she could B. She is absolutely beautiful and terrifyingly powerful, and has a voice like a Motown type singer of the 1960’s. The song had the Motown sound as well. Anyone asking questions in this place or not standing in their prescribed circle area, was by her strange definition, treating her like your mailman, however that is, but, and this is major, my mailman here that delivers 2 my residence area in Blueberryville, is an interesting story. He used 2 deliver all sorts of weird mail that never was mine and even put into my box, college letters for entrance addressed to the landlady’s daughter, Stacey, and this is the name of the All Mighty, Sarah-Stacey JK Krassle. After I met him and we had become on speaking terms, I learned that he was an avid dreams explorer, and believed in the supernatural quality of the dream world and dreaming. We have since had many short but good talks together, and I will miss seeing him in 2 weeks, after I depart this trailer park permanently after living here going on 9 years, by far the longest place I remember living since I was Benjamin Franklin.

The Millionth Council is way 2 powerful 4 me 2 ever fight while I reside on Earth living and trapped in this frail and mortal fast aging body. I accept that, I am a total realist. They cannot take reality away from me as they have taken away virtually everything else over nearly 53.7 years now, and I said point 5 in a recent prior blog, it now is closer to point 7. I jokingly told U2 check out Moe’s Mechanic Stories, but never was it meant 2B totally a joke, as Mountainpen has many mechanic stories, all though he has no shop, but then Sarah had a shop, just no mechanic stories, she was into chains and jewels. Guess my dad and his friend Ed Bobbins would have really got her juices flowing. SSJKK has told me that she sank these ships and this now is her treasure. She took the life of Mel Fisher’s only son in the middle seventies, he was mysteriously drowned on the salvage boat along with his new bride. There is nothing SSJKK cannot do, NOTHING, SHE RULES, and I know who SHE IS NOW, TODAY in this century. She had a tree nearly knock over the home where Dawn and Ann reside yesterday. This is her way of saying that she will keep a close eye on me and make sure I am OK, as long as IO never ever talk about the forbidden subject, y’all know what that is Gordon Lightfoot.

So 4 now, I will make this adjustment and move in. My blogging may go out of service until the transition is complete, but I will definitely wake up B4 September ends. I know UR carefully watching me MC, and IWALU, 990990990.

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: