Thursday, August 28, 2008

THE REMOTE CONTROL BODY ENEMY FACTOR

“THE REMOTE CONTROL BODY ENEMY FACTOR”
Project currently known King/Queen as CIMT
Datfile: 082808.733.55------BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


An ignoramus can figure that 4 subtitles 2 my work now R part of what began as this 5th blogging work, and they each begin, as shown 2 blogs ago, with the first letter in the above grouping of letters, CIMT, so this is now what future blogs will simply B, CIMT, and this blog has a further subtitle I will now label as (Final Exams in the Summertime Mr. Potato Head). I have endured a life fucking sentence of pure hell as well as nearly another life sentence not quite this hellish, but way beyond sufficiently bad 2 finish off any normal regular mortal person. I have suffered through and endured ridicule and score, disbelief, mocking, pain on all levels, teasing, harassment, and all the funny little ha ho hums that have been partner in agony throughout my entire existence as Michael Wayne Mountainpen. If I therefore decide occasionally 2 get cute and play around with words on these blogs, call it PAYBACK 4 JERKOFFS or 4 short, just PFJ. I could type continuously 4 months and do nothing BUT PFJ’’s, and it would never begin 2 balance the scale and even out the equation of the polynomial of Dogtownite mathematics. 4 three straight days and nights starting early on Monday evening, these diseased toilet water swallowing prick in the mouths have been persecuting me illegally and horrendously, without mercy, causation, reason, or legality behind them in any way, and if FISA or any other fucking jerk off organization thinks ever that they can do all of these things 2 me, a law abiding naturally born citizen of the United States of America, and wrap themselves in some idea of their flag, and this makes all of this then totally OK and all right, they R so sadly mistaken that words cannot express now or ever, the degree and intensity of their misdiagnosed perceptions. For 3 days and nights all over Hammonton, CHEMTRAILS, CHIOPPERS, PLANES, CRASH LEVEL, ILLEGALLY STALKING AND HARASSING me, and Y? I will tell U all right now what I do know and what I don’t know, no bull shit at all, yet no punches pulled and held back, no wrestling holds bared, NONE, just the damn truth of the great Boy Scouts, friendly and courteously or not!!!! There R numerous factions on both the dream realm and the physical waking equation that both R laying inside the same waves and particles of. Consciousness or awake-mind, produces illusion, causing U all 2C a smoke and mirrors physical solid world of solid real tangible objects, and it is just not real, not here, not there, and not anywhere. So Y if I hit U on the head with a brick do U go FUCK-U, THAT HURT? Energy exists in the atom world that causes many things 2 occur, one of the biggest is called “CHAIN reaction”. If U want 2 excite the atoms of your arm without causing permanent damage 2 your arm or your body and yet prove my pernt Archibald, take a crow bar and slam it onto a solid surface, holding tightly onto it and using all of your force. Y would I make up this story, when I tell U none of this is real, U can fucking take it to the Chemical National bank of “Uncle” Heinz. B4 going on, mental illness and normal behaving brains R both part of this smoke and mirrors yet I could talk forever and only tell a little. When my hologram of hell is way up, if I am around anyone “Mentally Ill”, they act out aggressively and violently, as they R much more perceptible and open 2 a channel in the 6th dimension or the realm of the “Circuit Entities”, firedog Mayor Levy or no Firedog Mayor Levy. U all R totally convinced that URU and R able with something mankind loves 2 claim exists and calls FREE-WILL, 2 do whatever pleases U and by no means is any of it part of some huge control experiment or really more accurately termed, MEGAGAME OR COSMIC-GAME, or Callio’s Millionth-Council Game. Long B4 Chris Bennett put me onto blogging on the internet or that I even knew that such a dude existed on Planet-Earth, I would drive around and pass out ‘scroll-nega-tracts‘, as I termed them, up 2 40 or even 50 sheets of paper with pictures and messages, my story, then rolled up and masking taped into a heavy scroll, so that I could drive by yards of home owners late at night and hurl them into them, the free newsboy of the county, huh Kenny. SSJKK got into U real good 2, I know that, I recognize the song. There is only 1 Stacey Krassle, and that is all this old world needs. She could sneeze and galaxies would literally blow into talcum powder.

Let me start first by getting into things I know, and some that I admit 2 not knowing, and then maybe some maybe’s, and then, well, we’ll take it from there when we arrive at that point on the blog. Every time I move anywhere, whatever this thing is that is harassing and persecuting me, doesn’t fucking like it at all. They make things brutal at these times, and this is that time, 4 Stacey’s “That-Boy” from Trinitrail land. Ever wonder Y they never ever will make another TRINITRAIL? SSJKK will not permit them 2, and this is truth, powerful and right up in your face, and I know. I also know that when God was only about 8 or 9 years old, George burns played the BRIGGBASE part of GOD, and changed Stacey 2 Tracy, but 2 clever HISTORY-MAREKERS R in this fantastic movie. Can U pick them out, stop reading the blog 4 an hour and just try, I dare U2 just try. OK so I assume it is an hour later and UR addressing my cousin mister banker snoots by now, or better said, giving up. Fine, I’ll fudging clue U in Kenny and the gang. One is the girl with the big lovely knocker D cups, calling the little girl by the wrong name, or was it? Second, when little TR was talking 2 her Dad after coming out of the movie theatre and he seemed worried that his daughter did not enjoy herself at the movies, what was discussed? What did Tracy ask her dad about and what example did he give whole they rapped a while about how 2 create a great advertising slogan? Could this have possibly been POTATOE CHIPS. I sincerely hope somebody within 100 miles or less of Hammonton, NJUSAESMG, would come into Egg Harbor, a few miles 2 the east, and hang a left on Philadelphia Avenue and if heading eastbound towards Atlantic City, and find the potato chip place, and observe the surrounding area carefully, while keeping in mind my repeat dreams from 1970 through early into this new century, as well as how I stopped blogging 4 a while and what new CD hit the markets like wildfire, and by whom, and then ask her the name of her high school. Am I really asking U2 connect that many dots and give me the smallest benefit of the doubt that indeed all of this nightmare is happening constantly all around me and has been 4 more than half a freaking century now? When I tell U that All Mighty Scylla Goddess is indeed making contact with me, both in the sixties and now all over again, Y can’t any of U diseased turds even give me the smallest benefit of the doubt? Do any of U know how 2 do the things that I claim 2? And Y won’t a living soul anywhere put me 2 the test, just 2 fucking discredit me since they all hate me so badly? Ever let that one strike over your bow of wonderment? So Y does this enemy strike so incredibly every time I move? Simple Henry Semple from Virginia make it happen through electronic-metaphysics TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!! They do not want 2 have 2 make a MAJOR CHANGE or a MC in order 2 continually persecute me invisibly and totally covertly with their black operations. I go 2 a new place and new neighbors need 2 get paid off or threatened and intimidated into their circle. They also need new surveillance posts and nearby locales to my new residence where they can spy on me, make my electronic instruments fuck up whenever they so choose, and on and on and on and on. A messed up silly ass child could C through all of this dogshit. Some nasty ass ho from the hood can C without taking an ounce of fish food. So one constant of this enemy that I am forced 2 endlessly deal with and endure, is that they hate surprises and changes. It is a cost and an inconvenience out of their schedule of torture fun or call it as I do by its true fucking Milituforce name, Abograbe Prison number 2. Wanna hear another super fucking constant or Mariah’s “C” without squaring it, of this powerful Briggbase Lamist Cult enemy? Ready, brace up? Using your FORWARD-MORTAL way of insisting upon seeing it, when I go 2 bed and have very vivid major dreams/interactions, and wake up and remember major things, BANG, do the freaking cannons go off then Mister Blair. If U had your head handed 2U this week anywhere near as bad as I have, U’d B getting cute as shit all night on your blogs 2 so don’t ell me differently or I’ll fucking spit in your dinner! I will always love my teen queen NO MATTER WHAT TORTURE SHE CHOOSES 2 THROW ME INTO, HERE OR THERE OR ANYWHERE, IWALU, Queen MC. Spelled out from the great ‘90 year, and her lovely song, its Privecode number Gawnumly is 990. Hence I always say, IWALU followed by 990. There R 81 potential things in cosmos, they will range in PCN from 110 through 990. Her compatibility months include the month of power, symbol on Earth 4 this is gold, or on the table of elements AU as in AUGUST, not a good one 4 me at all BRA-GN. They also R and not limited 2, the first and the last months of each and every year of the calendar, January and December. December is when she took back her chain that Henningsen and his pal Worshing conspired 2 take from her to bring all of this about VIA the famous and great BB Organization, and this is not an abbreviation 4 MC’s great fan club, that I will join as soon as she so instructs, I never disobey the Queen, SHE RULES as all of U know. B4 their was Henningsen, there was Fred Hinger of the Philadelphia Philharmonic Orchestra, give me a break, even the names of mommy and him R compatible on the Gawnum, just 2 much fits just 2 precisely and perfectly, bwaby-wuv-Fwudd!!!!! The Big Brothers Organization through the director at the time in late 1967, gave me Fred Hinger, followed by John Henningsen. At least Hinger did not vanish into the mysteries worlds of the color red without the white, better known by the Natives of this great continent ass Colorado. At least Freddie boy transferred over 2 the New York Philharmonic Orchestra. Anyone ever want 2 fact check all of this out, BBBB my freaking guest, and guess the name of all of the marry Mary Moore/Mohr guests out past the balcony she stands on with that bright green dress, and the starting date of the show’s beginning and MC’s beginning in present incarnation, and on and on and on and on. There is no way after this potato chip factory in Egg Harbor, the repeat dreams since early into 1970 coinciding perfectly and precisely with SSJKK’s reincarnation into the world again, and an endless laundry list from infiltrating my school and seemingly being in total charge and ruling the empire even then, all ready knowing about the Watergate Democratic Office Building in Washington, 13, DC, and on and on, and no way this is the product of coincidence or mind disease, this is all totally real, and the kicker is the detention place 4 juvies and Paula the psychic telling me that she had a vision of Sarah and she is in prison, and she was both literally and I know what it is like with control freaks, and also figuratively with the name of the high school verses the place in Egg Harbor. Terry and her daughter Gabriana told me all I need 2 know, yeah 4 short, daut Gabby, well they gabbed enough 4 me 2 finally get the score and that is, SSJKK back alive again 100, doubters club 0. There R KNOWN BY ME, totally, other CONSTANTS of my WOMO enemy, one is NO WOMEN permitted in my life, one is NO MOVING OR CHANGING just stay put and get the fuck harassed out of U day and night 4 ever and ever, one is NO VIVID DREAM RECALLS, because if U do bro, you’ve fucklng had it, they will follow your pathetic fucking ass right through the Billy Mahoney Flatliners Movie Channel, and right back into U along with the ‘dream-memory’. They come through this magical thought channel, from their realm into this one, just as a Trojan fucking trumped horse. They enter into the wavelengths of the circuits of any electronic device and then as soon as U reach the waking world from their realm, they jump into your recall memory. If I lived on a desert island where no radio frequency could get at me, which basically in the year 2008 is not feasible, even possible, but just say that I could 4 crissake, they could not follow me back. Now YR they not following all of U back from your Billy Mahoney’s? I do not know, and I do not know whether they R or not, U out there have all become so desensitized 2 so much, so unaware of your real true surroundings, so caught up with who is the newest Hellyweird sensation, where UR gonna get your new show off car, your next pussy or conquest either direction, and on and on with career and families and Earthly carnal stupid garbage with absolutely no eternal value whatsofuckingever as it all will pass away eventually, that it may well all B occurring with U as well, and it is going right over your dingbat heads like moron Moe slapping moron Curly. Blind leading the blind. Where can either ever really go, except nowhere, except endlessly further into denyalism and eternal stupidity. This entire thing is a nightmare game, and I am infinitely stuck in it, aware totally of it, and will B judged insane by my fellow human race 4 a minimum of thousands of years 2 fucklng come. Monday night, even though bullshit was all ready happening, it might have not turned into this super mountain sized siege if I had not gone 2 sleep and had a major Atlantic City interaction, U would say I dreamed vividly about Atlantic City, same horse, differed rider. I do not remember much, only that it started again at the 5th floor ballroom of the old Traymore Hotel, a history marker now again removed by a powerful human extension of the Astral World Lambrigger Cultist, or the residence of the “mighty and powerful’ BRIGGBASE-OZ. Then I worsened things by telling MAJOR SECRETS. The telling of a major secret of these abductor gamester scum farts is another MAJOR NO NO or constant of the enemy things that will get me head axed real fucking quick-like!!!!!!!

Well like it or snot, bastards, I will B living near Shannon’s Carkick Wal-Mart Store of the great famous Blueberryville known also King/Prince as Hammonton, New Jersey, USAESMWG. Wake me up after August is over, pweeeeeze, this fucklng torturous monstrous hell is totally befuckingond unbearable. These twisted and sick twats have no remorse, no conscience, and absolutely no fucking shame at all 4 their evil assault and destruction of my entire life, both child and adult. Nothing just happens. No body just gets sick, ever. Nobody just has a bad day, or an accident, or gets cancer, 4 no good reason, never, ever. All shit is caused, and the Brigger scum R the causers, this one third of the mighty MILLIONTH COUNCIL is out of control, demented and unfathomably evil and twisted straight through to the very core of their evil sick being. I COULD TALK FOREVER rapies and germiblows. I am very disgusted, very tired, yes even disappointed in my queen. I thought she care-yd but now I am not so sure at all, not at all, yet I must now move into her special new 9th dimensional magic home of the great winds, the gods fucking HELLLLLP me, PWEEEEEEEEEEZE, Elmer.

GOOGLE, SATELITE WORLD INTERCONNECT SYSTEM, AND WORLD LABS, this is all copyrighted in the name of 1 MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN. It is all total truth as best as I know it, I swear this under voluntary committed oath 2 country, and the powerful astral world gods, including the All Mighty Scylla, or SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE.

End Transmission.

No comments: