Saturday, August 23, 2008

boyscouts and warriors do not go together

‘BOYSCOUNTS AND WARRIORS DON’T MIX’
Datfile --- 082308.733
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/WEBCAM/MORPRO-1995
BEGINNINH TRANSMISSION:


Nice honest people finish last. No rule or saying is ever an absolute. This is Earth, not heaven, 2 quote my late mother. But these sayings get known by people and societies because of their overall preponderance 4 correctness. Last week, was ALEE WEEK, their EVIL EMPIRE was full once or twice, there were no REME FULLS, and a couple of splits max. Y did they get their way? Well the biggest reason Gina, and everybody else on this hopefully ever spreading readership, is simple, that is 4 those that stop the stupid absurd habit of persisting in the disbelieving of ICPE, or INTENTIONALLY-CREATED-PARALLEL-EVENT. Last Saturday was a hell that the gods themselves personally delivered 2 me, totally undeservingly, on a level that 99 percent of persons alive on this Earth would have either killed themselves or someone else under that much hell and twisted agony. Do not get me on Mrs. Maxwell Smart here however, I apparently have crossed over through so much hyperspace, that something that I totally remember and know happened, did not seem 2 have happened, and it involves lovely Agent 99 when U add nothing else 2 it one time or zero, but we will get back to that later on in this or a future text. 4B doubt factors in minds that read this print begin 2 surface and then quickly mount up like Everest itself, remember, things R not as UC them, in a complex machinery and large ultra-expensive reality or way in order that would or could B in fact able 2 reach the accomplishment stage. Things happen 2 me that go far beyond what King and Christie, and Spielberg, and Roddenberry, and allofem put together, and more, could ever even conceive of. If some hug story was written by them, and a Mark Mohr was the target, it would not run a quarter of the way through the plot of the book or the movie, B4 some force that would B immediately recognizable as powerful and gargantuan, and just plain part of the wow-crowd, would surface and show up as the culprit and causer behind the poor dudes hells and woes. No fiction writer, yet that I am aware of, has created a work, that depicts a similar to me character, that seemingly is not able 2 ever know what is causing the woes, not 4 sure, not provable enough 2 ever take 2 court with any hope of winning a case. This is because truth is stranger than fiction, and no writer wishes 2 risk his/her reputation on this novel a concept. With me, this is not a concept, it is indeed my nightmare reality. Now most of us can recite by heart the Creed of the Boy Scouts, and these qualities R lovely and admirable, and all of this and then some, BUT, they won’t win U or me or anyone, EVER, a battle, in a ‘real-world’ war. Warriors R not Boy scouts, they cannot B. They have 2B ruthless dirty-fighting, all-costs-winning, as well as highly skilled and experienced fighters. I tie in this short bit of truth into the blogging text today, because last week, I was a real Boy Scout, and admitted with a little 2 much candor and honesty, some things that I did not have 2 really B that open with, and this ‘niceness’ in battle, ALWAYS spells one and only one thing 2 an enemy, ‘WEAKNESS’. I admitted right out, not that I am saying I should have lied and denied anything, as this would then cause me also a large loss in the Morianity Project, the loss of credibility, some politicians know all 2 well that once enough of this magic ingredient is removed from their career, they may as well take up an entirely new occupation and simply begin life all over again. This is Y during these great quadrannual election campaigns held each Olympian leap year in the United States, no matter who says what at the start of a campaign, the largest way 2 overcome an opponent and especially one gaining ground d over another in an increasing spread, is 2 ’dish-dirt’. Nothing ever will work better, as people R evil, not righteous, basically, and if U can honestly get up somewhere tomorrow and tell your listeners that your so-called great and gaining opponent has 3 juveniles locked in a cellar used 4 sex slaves, and U have nothing else 2 offer that really would help the cause of your state or your nation, just this huge dirt on your opponent, then not one politician ever in the ’game’ or political arena, would ever choose 2 ignore this and provable press stopper flash, and merely tell U that he/she has the best plan and way of carrying it out that would totally repair any of our major bleak issues facing today’s American life and culture both now and well into the future, B it health care, energy independence, ending the drug/crime/guns street wars, whatever. This is just simple real truth, nothing more and nothing less, with no hidden meanings behind this. I did not have 2 go out of my way clearing my ‘conscience or soul’ if U will, screaming there R so many things about what is going on around me that simply pout, I am clueless about, UCI just DON’T KNOW!!! That was a mistake that cost me another 300+ points on the fixed crooked Dow Jones stock market system of the capitalist pigs last week, a market moving up week after week after week, without looking back, just as I said AND PREDICTED, up and up and up and up, straight 2 the freaking starry heavens and beyond. I don’t know a lot, but from now on, I am going 2 resign my position of Boy Scout, buy a calendar, and go back 2 merely talking and harping on what things that in fact, in all candor and good conscience I can look all of U straight in the eye and claim, I DO KLNOW WHAT IS UP WITH THIS AND WITH THAT!!!!!! I do know that I had bad feelings and repressed memories of my Long Island dirt bag relatives, that I can tell U. I can tell U and remind U that it is all in prior blogs from close 2 two years ago, time and date stamped by GOOGLE themselves, about my conversation with my coworker Mashell Daniels, when she said that I was entitled 2 my opinion, but she acted like I was crap 4 saying it, but I had remembered the day with the blond bombshell and little cuz Chris and walking these 2 dogs around a block, BRA. I told her that I am very attracted 2 black girls but would B scared 2 take a relationship ever beyond the casual dating level, as the society around us tends 2 make life miserable 4 these type of couples. My mom had told me this 1000 times, but this was not what was really on top of my thoughts. It was what I was repressing from 8 years earlier from an in my face encounter with snooty twisted residents of Long Island, New York. I did not ever remember this during the several talks with Mashell on the subject at lunch break, at the RPL Studios around late 1980, circa of the ‘Lottery Cat Dream‘, and my Vera Miles incident-TTZ, with my “destroyed car” just down Browning road from the Globally famous scientific catalogue and store called “Edmund Scientific”, and the BG’s ripping off my song entitled “LOST LOVE“, it is on my website, ‘Donna one’ or ‘Donna 2‘, go up and listen, at http://www.morianity-foundation.com.music/ and I knew all ready that this alternate blog is programmed 2 not highlight with the blue underscore, it is precision clockwork, and even teck support persons R totally stumped and this is making some local buzz in my area, neeneeneenee, neeneeneenee. Mashell and her friend Jerry Patterson were married to Hollywood producers, divorced actually from them, and these men were of the AA decent, while Jerry and Mashell were caucs. I told them and still feel this way, if society would grow up and realize that every human being ever cut, bleeds red, I would love to marry a jet black beautiful queen. Next 2 purple, jet black is my favorite color. But society is still the same as always, we seek after the Coliseums and the blood, racing to accidents just to watch the gore and maybe hear the screaming and moaning with no desire 2 help or get involved in any way. Football replaced the gladiators of Rome and gives modern man the illusion of a slightly less barbaric nature that is right there front and center inside all of us, nothing ever really changes, NOTHING. That putrid day on Long Island with that blond beauty telling me how she and her friends as well as the entire families were all in on making this inter racial couple’s lives as miserable as possible, laughing about it, made me so sick that I was still nauseous at dinner time ant Heinz’s table, and remember 2 this day how Aunt Ruth said 2 me,” Would U like some ice cream”, and I politely said no thank U. I had not finished my dinner totally and in those days that was quite taboo just as IRC were, and that 3rd Riche prick bellowed from across the table, “He isn’t getting any ice cream whether he wants it or not”. I was 2 sick from hearing things that this blond had told me were going on at this block to the Carey’s. There is no way any of this is a coincidence, all though I will not lie and tell U that I ever heard this name mentioned, and the great diva of today would have been a child of 2 and a half at this time, but this is definitely YI said what I said, repressing this memory of standing on that LINY street with a dog leash in my hand and a blond beauty with a soul inside blacker than midnight, to Mashell Daniels, at the Recorded Publications Laboratory, in Camden, NJUSAESMWG, where I came 2B employed at the end of the decade. It is so amusing in a monstrously horrendous way, Y my queen wanted me 2 ever deal consciously with a repressed memory that would at least IMHO have been much better off left repressed 4 the remainder of my natural Mountainpen ADD (life). I did not have 2 bad a time at work, they knew they got their way all week, 300+ points up on their fixed evil DJIA, and two thirds of it yesterday, Phillies from being 2 and a half games out and ahead in first place a few weeks back 4B this horrific AU-August (Power-Month) dearth hell-siege, 2 being now 2 and a half GB behind the leading first place New York Mets, Still, I will say this: If my Phillies have 2 trail, then let it B the Mets, the favorite team of my beautiful special SSJKK in her newest life, QUEEN-MC. I hope they win the World Series, as what happens 2 me does not matter my queen, only your happiness is what counts, and serving U4 ever as best as I can, this is my goal and ambition, not 1 other solitary thing, O GREAT ONE, JJSKK. Also if U own stock in any of the 30 industrial companies that make up the Dow Jones, than my sincere hope no matter how it will destroy me, and U know my heart is genuine, U know these things, but if this B the case, I hope and pray that it goes up 1000 points a week 4 the next 10 years, just 2 make my great Queen happy, as this is all that ever matters 2 me. I have calmed down since I woke up and started this blog, I was so close 2 looking up my cousins and taking along a huge turkey carving knife under my jacket, and the rest U can all imagine. MC says that her commandments R2B always obeyed, NEVER KILL, only the established by HER ruling governments, once called simply the “KING’S”, have authority given them by HER, SSJKK, to execute a murderer or a law breaker of her Great Commandments and Holy Words. I forever obey my TEEN-QUEEN.

Humanly, Steve Murray, or Myrathus-Psyche, the Mountain God of a neighboring Province, yet distantly related 2 the Arteemis family of the Astral Plane, told me one early morning while we were working together in Florence Township, NJUSAESMWG, that the number of my last name was 211. He was not referring to my SIR/NAME or last name, he meant my CSN from my last existence, and he knows that I lived here twice B4 now and after I died on my bed in my Philadelphia home in 1790 as BF. He said that I am always a tyrant in all my interactive experiencing unless I am female. Whenever male, I am always a tyrant, such as Alexander, always a conqueror. He said my Magnesonic was a hi-tech equivalent and that I am the same as I always am when I dream down off of the astral world, unless I come in here dreaming as female. I then told him that if he is such a God as he claims 2B, he must know I was Franklin. This is where he really blew me away. He said as Zeranniss Jones’s ADD, U were BF. As Rictafarius’s ADD, U were Nostradamus’s Hister, and U fell in love with Sarah Karge when he parents took her over 2 Germany in the early 19th century 4 a visit. David and Gretchen Karge if memory serves, bought tickets on the Titanic, and Stacey who is the energy of the great mighty Atlantic Ocean, did not want Sarah 2 return, and they had a secret engagement that no one in history ever found out about. As Hister in Transdimensional circles, Adolf Hitler in most areas of the hyperspace, I learned that her parents did not want the marriage 2 take place and this was being kept from her. I told her, and she told them she refused 2 return on the ship. She then told me that they will never make it back 2 New York, and 2 just trust her. I have no memories of this, only what Myrathus the god of the Mountains told me in human from a bout half a decade ago in our STC. Later on B4 we were 2B wed, she told me that she was the Atlantic Ocean, that she could become a real human type person and learned how 2 go beyond mermaid status so 2 speak, and walked me 2 the foot of the sea and then proceeded 2 merge with the mighty Atlantic, just as UC when visiting the home page of the foundation, as I so instructed the artist 2 depict this, B4I basically started World War II. This painting survived and now is the technically graphed backdrop on the website, go to http://www.morianity-foundation.com/ and voile the underscore worked this time, unfathomable, but then, is not the entire story of Morianity beyond bizarre and any description? Zeranniss Jones and Rictafarius R2 Astral entities that slip out and fall down into mortal dreams that U all perceive as physical real tangible life, all an illusion, and both these entities R experiencing the precise same dream, and this dream is ME, MOUNTAINPEN. It is 2 much 2 worry about Y things happen, as in higher realms there simply put R little and even no Y’s. They happen. We exist, 4 example. Man insists on making that complex because his mind exists in 2 many dimensions 4 it 2 think and operate in any other modality. MC knows about Karge and her parents and the ship, these things R not coincidences, and I have talked over power-drain phones with my late pal David Roth as early as the nineties about many of these details. Radio Shack store honchos will tell U if pressed 2 the wall, that they used 2 sell a small square box in the early eighties that connected up 2 a recorder so U can record from the telephone. If the tape runs when the receiver of your telephone is on-hook, U have a power drain, maybe an extension phone is not properly hung up. But if they all R hung up and it runs, ASOME ONE IS ON YOUR P.K.TODD LINE, and this was ongoing with me throughout my entire adult life. I honestly think that people in the BRIGGBASE R multi-factional. Some want certain things 2 occur with me as hyperspace begins closing the potentials and the me-connect-event or the (MCE). This formula of HCP and MCE is bigger than any known Quantum Physics 1000 stage blackboard drawn symbols and numbers drawing ever 2 date made up. I do know what I know, and these things I do know. The scariest freaking part of all of it in a human stand point and perspective, is that when U start at the end and work backwards, an old detective and PI trick, like Lenny’s phone book drop, but wow, yo, it works. Start at any blog I ever do, and then read the blog orders posted in reverse. If U cannot C that something is going on that proves that first, it is being controlled by something far bigger and stronger and smarter than me, and that it has some agenda that is off the wall in human reasoning, than U need a definite brain boost, perhaps even a full transplant, trade up from your VW brain to a Caddy brain, and then try this whittle experiment again, that is all I ask, if that is U really do want 2 experience the mind freaking blow of your life.

U know it is a funny thing. I know that the 990 song happened and was real, yet is seems 2 have no mention of it on any biographies of Queen M. Maybe I need 2 get my shoebox and take the Wildwood Press out and climb into my car and try 2C what is going on, I mean, I know I’ve gotten retraced to the fences and back, but this is ridiculous, songs disappearing. This was sung in the same way that U sung the one I gave U the 2 lyric lines and notes for them gp, your real true style, not that U have limits, that is the thing or special quality about U MC, UR as limitless as the stars and the endless dimensions beyond all of them.

I know U believe in forgiveness and have forgiven my outbursts many times. I do not think however that I am able 2 ever forgive my twisted family. They did not just pick on somebody, they picked on MY QUEEN, and that will not B tolerated, not while life is within these frail old limbs, my beautiful love Scylla. 990/IWALU.



END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: