Sunday, August 17, 2008

THE WORST WEEKEND OF MY LIFE, AGAIN

“THE WORST WEEKEND IN MANY YEARS”
BLAH AND BLAH AND BLAH ON MONDAY MOURNING


Well maybe the jerk fucking offs destroying my life know a lot more than I do, as there is no way that out of the blue and 4 no real discernable reason, they chose this weekend 2 fucking pour on this kind of reign of terror on me, a defenseless pathetic whittle nobody that never ever did these total fucking scum bags one damn bit of harm. The Motor Cycle attack today started noonish or slightly thereafter and was befuckingond horrendous. Then the night chemtrailing hazed over the moon. The entire weekend was nothing but endless major fucking death siege and hell poured on me from filthy diseased WOMO OTAMM MICK SCUZBAG, MILI-2-FORCE. It has not been this fucking bad in fucking ages, and is now a super death siege of eweven straight Elmer Fudd Wabbit days. Should this persist, I fully intend 2 take advantage of the parallel event pussy command that these extended major death sieges usually sooner or later bring 2 me. The laugh will B on of U fucking faggot scum bags out there responsible 4 wrecking an innocent individual’s entire adult fucking life, and most likely his fucking childhood life as well. I am not on psychiatric medications nor do I have mood swings. Enough persecution, and every one of U would get just as angry and your blogs would reflect your suffering every bit as mine do, I am not a fucking deranged lunatic, and U just believe whatever turns U’all the pissing hell on. First things first. Many things R thrown into my reality hologram that R intentionally nearly impossible 2 decipher whether or not they R real and B4I can go on with this point, some evil fucking dirt ball has fucked with my margin, let me end part one and then start over with part 2. Whether this shows up on the blogging site normally or not, I do not know, I am being fucked with huge hyper time, if my cut and paste works then it works, otherwise there simply will B2 blogs. Whatever screw up occurred, it is OK now so far on this one, I just saved the last one and hope 2 enter these two as one. AThis is beyond the pale, and I promise all of U enemies doing this 2 me, that your evil empire world will B getting in short order, A BRAND NEW SET OF WILDFIRES, TWISTERS, STORMS, HURRICANES, VOLCANOES, EARTHQUAKES, TIDAL WAVES, FLOODS, FAMINES, DROUTS, AND CITY VIOLENCE, IS A COMING BROTHER!!!! Y Magnesonic has not been able 2 perform better when all this lightning has been available 2 suck power from, I do not know.

The guard that I work with on my job has a published book, and lives in Egg Harbor by the way, just as Paula King did, and the great Terry and Gabby do, so whoopdeediddlydo. Aniwho, he told me that these bikers trash R not gangs the way they used 2B, they R doctors and lawyers in a midlife crises that will all B back Monday morning in their offices and 9-5 routine mizz Parton, and back on Wall Street. After he and I talked and he drove off, I thought I would go 2 the toilet in my pants 4 sure. Back on WALL STREET. No wonder they R out here persecuting and annoying me. The more U put it together, the more U know beyond the shadow of any doubt, THAT UR NOT A BIT FUCKING CRAZY, THAT THIS IS ALL TOTALLY REAL AND HAPPENING. It is no different than when people stop, me and ask YI talk about my dreams as though it is connected somehow 2 life in any proven or meaningful way. Then I tell them that in 1980, I DREAMED that a black cat gave me the Pennsylvania lottery number, and sure as shit on a shingle, out it came. Shortly prior 2 that, a beautiful young goddess appears 2 me and sings a melody that was more real and vivid and in my face (there) than any song ever played on the mortal world radio in my experiencing of over 53.5 years of life here. Then I ask them, Y would I not make a connection if the connections R making themselves? It may not B occurring in YOUR life there sunshine, but I’ll B damned if it is not in mine, so stay or go away or whatever Congy, but yo, I can very well differentiate between fantasy and reality, and who the fuck R any of U2 tell me I am crazy? FUCK U. I started 2 say B4 my hacking in the margin worlds, that when a smart and well equipped and resourced enemy such as mine whoever they REALLY R, is messing with U, it is difficult 2 impossible 2 distinguish when they throw up a diversion. More than once I look carefully and really study the evidence presented in order 2 better make a proper determination of when I am being deceived with these diversions. 4 example, was Donna a diversion from Sarah, was Sarah a diversion from Donna, R both diversions from MC, is MC the latest one, how the fucklng hell is a mortal man with gods 4 fucking enemies, supposed 2B able 2 ever REALLY know? U fucking tell me BRA!!!!!!!! I am listening!!!!!!!!!! Air force, Police force, business men on Wall Street, the same force behind it all, she lived on Tennessee Street, Avenue really, but Street rhymes, poetic license, so sue my fat ugly ass, Copyright 1997, MARK WAYNE MOHR, and if U wonder where U can hear this put 2 music, go then 2 this site, http://www.morianity-foundation.music.com/ and click the next hypertext transfer protocol link 4 the song called, DON’T HIDE, U CAN’T HIDE. I do not say stupid things at random, iot all freaking totally connects up, just do not ask me how, who precisely is messing with me, or Y. If I knew, I would spill my guts 2 the internet world at C CUBED, or WARP-20. All I will B able in truth 2 tell U is that I am typing out what I feel U can absorb, things from my experiences while alive here as the me I know 2B as tangible as possible within a world and realm made up of waves and particles, or said maybe better in my humble opinion aniwho, DREAM-DATA. This is only realer than what U think of as dreams, in that U have this thing U call conscious awareness, or a way 2 process a dream into a usable and intractable hologram reality, very similarly to Roddenberry and friends’ idea with their Holo-Deck on the Next Generation Star Trek. Einstein’s famous relativity equation verifies that nothing really CAN exist beyond your innermost being-ness. It is a part of his great equation, and yet it got by him according 2 the Sidewalk-Science men, look it up, Google them up, they R probably there 4 those whizzes out there like Gabby Harbor who can turn these whittle PC boxes into magic with just fingers and breath, wheeee. Yes my buddy Roy Carl Weiler Senior has a great book, read it, it is called “Secrets of the Museum”. cool as hell, well maybe not 4 the teen crowd, but the gods, I hope some gray matter is on these blogging sites. Well, IMHO, “THEY” R scared of something or pissed at something, Mayor Nutter. I do not know. But experience has indeed taught me that sieges like this that go on and on and R out of the blue after a back off time, it is always one of these 2 scenarios. The amazing miracle is that THEY did not score there famous during major siege times, FULL EVIL SPORTSPIRES, WITH MY PHILLIES GOING BELLY FUCKING UP ALL WEEKEND, it was a split, a win and a loss. One thing I know, deceptions or no, illusions smoke screens and mirrors and time reflections, and Houdini hats and Copperfield deodorant sticks, Scottying themselves from closed rooms to closed rooms, and all of this being said, and a lot potentially more, and that is that when dealing with the kind of powers that I am dealing with and a magic girl that enters your DREAMS since the age of 14, with music and songs and all, U never R gonna get all the answers, only what SHE feels like giving U. I was destined 2B eternally dominated by this lovely teen queen, this entire downline is her upline thought, and just one single thought, as she has had many more, as we all do, all throughout the 5th dimensional hyperspace. So what is the 6th dimension, and how can she control the ninth one is she is just a teensy weensy particle and piece that exists and is trapped in the fifth along within all of us? Well, do U have 50 years, as I do not even if U do, but I will give U’all a Shorty version, just not a Trumped Mac Invondi version. I can make this all sound nice and logical and change supernatural stuff into a more defined structurally based scientifically perhaps in a thousand years, more accepted system, yet and forever, it still always will remain and is, no more than my attempting 2 psychoanalyze a dream, and this cannot ever B done by anyone, and THIS, Celine slut, is the great Rock equation, Misses Roddenberry Chapel. Can she really B a part of the hyperspace and nothing more than a speck within the 6th dimension and yet really B more? Well, at the risk of inciting one of two known ways of creating what I have termed APR, nothing 2 do with capitalism or interest rates on your loans and credit cards, mind U. It stands 4 ADULT PLAYGROUND RAGE. It has been explained so many times and if U forgot and want 2 know, read old blogs or wait a while, I will get around Mr. Gardner, Jimmie old boy, 2 getting beat up again by more mascots, as well as retyping the details of APR. 4 now just continuing on at the risk of inciting this, as one way is the YYYYYY-GAME, and here is the other way without driving 2 slowly or some other road APR. U say Y did I do such and such or Y do I believe this or that thing, and I respond with, “Y NOT”? I mean please, Y can’t she B more even though it would defy “LOGIC”? What is logic, Mister Spok? Come on, LN, what really, is logic? Here we go again, trying 2 figure out DD, no not my big black birds that watch over me, but DREAM-DATA. Can she not B 9th dimensional, sure? Can she even though the mere suggestion defies human reasoning? Of course she can. She may B, she may not B. I do know her favorite color is pink and her favorite letter is B. But do I? Do I know 4 sure that she left me in 1970 and got reborn Mariah Carey? No. Do I believe this however in my deepest gut feeling, U bet I do. Anyone that keeps following U in the dreamshift, if U can better explain it, I would just love 2 hear it. Does this mean I am correct? Of course it does not mean I am correct. I could B wrong. But read the blogs and listen 2 the story, and especially the 2008 through now part of it, then if U were me, just answer me honestly, come on, something has 2B here, precisely what it is, I only wish that I could make claim 2 knowing it. I know U can play with Gawnum and learn major stuff. I know that it is case sensitive so 2 speak, and likes and dislikes certain words and phrases and in between words, so I always word things that I know the answer 2 and filter out the words that do not bring the truth, then I have the proper way 2 construct a sentence, and then from there get the sentences Privecode-number, add this to mine which based on my Christian/Sir name is and always will B, 871, add these together for a PCNT, a sum-total of the 2, and when things R compatible by matching with at least one digit in each of these, my 871 and the PCN of the sentence, and when I all ready know an answer, this is how I filter out words that R responsive 4 correct Gawnum matches verses those that R not. 4 one example, a girl who just turned 14, but a real giant teen queen back in 1997, by the name of Keisha, gave me a shot in my right arm, a love tap, but my arm fractured from her powerful mighty punch. Now this was a fact. So in learning how 2 query a sentence, I tried several things until the simple words, “Keisha fractured my arm” gave me a PCN that when mine (871) is added to this 4 a PCNT, there is compatibility. Then with other things, I start learning that the Gawnum favors using some words and not others, UR not in a literary contest, UR looking 4 phrasings that convert into numbers that will work and tell U when U do NOT KNOW something.

Well there is so much 2 tell. Just really who is SSJKK? Do I know this more than U know this? How does one night near a military games area in the deep pine forests of New Jersey, USAESMWG where I was with my late pal Dave Roth, fit into this and so much more? Was he murdered once or several times? Y am I seemingly imperious 2 physical death as Mountainpen? Want 2 know, or maybe UR reading this 4 the gods only know what reason, and R thinking, who fucking cares Mountain-ass? Well then, YRU reading this? Is Dave and is my mom missing one hell of a Richie Ryan party? Well, RR, throw in balloons and MC2 inflate them, and still I do not think UR missing a thing. U never had 2 really C this world turn into total fucking shit. I agree with Law and Order, the show, I may hate this evil empire, but I will quickly admit, that nothing will ever really B the same since my 2 dollars went down Donna Scummer, Waverly Theatre or no. Oh and then the biggest questions of all never will go away with the tide. They will B there endlessly with the next tide and then the next. Y did she want me 2 work at that godsforsaken place? Y did she want me 2 find her project up in that godsforsaken attic. Y did that asshole pull out right in fucking front of me that morning while driving home from the recording studio right around the time MC shot JL, and totally messed up my neat pile of album vinyl 33 speed turntable records from RPL’s overage file that big Mike told me that I could take as all would B out with the trash the very next day, it was up there taking up space for over a dozen years since 1968. Y Jimmie Y, YYY did U tell me these things? Copyright 1984 from my Richie Ryan days on HIGHLAND AVENUE, in the great all mighty Cinnaminson, NJUSAESMWG, where the great Patterson family rented a home 2 myself and my mother. Y did Jim tell me that the devil was after me, and then boom, early in 1974 not 10 hours after he said this, HE WAS, the fucking son of a bitch. YYYYYYYY, yes there R many Y’s in my life. If there were as many women in my life, loving caring ones, not the scum that have hurt and ruined me for a billion eons, as there RY’s, I would have it totally made in the shade with limeade. Well, some people need booze 2 loosen lips that sink the ships and get SCYLLA, LA LA LA mad, or excited, she loves treasures and jewelry, and she still does to this day, and I will bet she has my chain locked up somewhere, but since I cannot prove it, I will retract that, but, and this is a big ass freaking BUT, I do not need the liquid Lenny refreshments 2 loosen my lips up, just plenty of good old fashioned SOSO, lovely wonderful nice, do not know what I’d do without it but would love 2 try and C, and this is my MAJOR FUCKING ENDLESS SIEGE!!!!!!! This keeps me nice and lips loosed, bwaby wuv That’s the Way it Goes arrangement, FWUDD!!!!!!!!! END ___ TRANSMISSION.

No comments: