Tuesday, August 26, 2008

No Sane Mind Can Hold My Pandora

‘NO SANE MIND CAN HOLD MY PANDORA’
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION,
WITH THESE SUBTITLES ON ALL FUTURE BLOGS, WHETHER
PRINTED ON THEM ON NAY, MISTER ED:
1 --- CLOCKS, CATS, MIRRORS, HOUSES, AND
HERS POTATO CHIPS ---
2 --- I DO NOT SURRENDER 2U NOW OR EVER,
DORATHY/DORTHEA CORA COFFEE BRIGGS ---
3 --- MORIANITY-PROJECT ON AUDIO, THEN AND 99
YEARS AGO, MISSES BBBBBBBBBBASLLER/KRASSLE ---

Datfile---080608.717.55 ------ may I beginith twasnsmissionith EF?


I officially resign my commission forever and always, of BOY-SCOUT. Now, since death siege cubed is upon me from fucking diseased WOMO slime, today Tuesday, no more mister nice fucking guy from me bwaby-wuv TTWIG arrangement RO. Lightning learns fast from the toy company, right Made in Hell movie maker TIME in black worm hole space based on our side of the event horizon, but I do not care, she is my lightning, and even humanly she can do no wrong, just as Stacy cannot, no matter what game she is getting off playing with her endless “That-Boy” from Trinitrail David Star, late in 1969, Count AP. U wanna play, fine, give me a shot in the ass will U, cool, my fucking turn now ya’ diseased and twisted puss yummy swallowers!!!! I know that U all enjoy puke with your pizza, but this must explain YI get so many punches 2 the stomach, hay you’re all hungry, and need like all stupid nasty dirty animals, 2B fed, but I am not planning on coming 2 your party or playing your slime sucking games, not now, and not ever. The more all of this continues 2 go on, I am not as dumb as your mothers all look, by the way. It just is making Callio, Martino, Trump, and Scummer, not 2 mention prisoner taker McGuire, all look just that much guiltier and deep into this huge died sick demented and satanic plot. I know, Detective Allens, SIR, that UR now a multimillionaire, and all the future Detective Allen’s and Ron Wirtz’z have been and will go on being endlessly compensated ruminatively and very generously so, and as the song goes as my home went up in flames, Doctor Margret Diva of the Institute, where I labored and cleaned while the minds of Sulk and Green, and Coryell carried on with their great medical research, and the weird theories I learned from my hour off in the downstairs massive great library, but yes as the song written by Mountainpen in the ‘99 year goes, “U used me up and threw me away, my maggots get sick when U ask me 2 stay, so take all we had and take the kids 2, just get out of here or I’ll puke!!!!!!! But McGuire and Paula Crookface Uwich of Glendora, NJUSDAESMWG, R all deeply interconnected herein. Paula said Sarah is a prisoner, and I believed literally that McGuire had her in a dungeon, like a silly school boy with comic book mentality. This is a real/e fucking world Tom/Tommy, right? No illusions, no delusions, and no deceptions, pweeeeeze!!!!! B4I go on with some major counter striking blogging 4 today’s death hell siege that diseased WOMO or from now on DWOMO, this is what happened 2 pathetic Mountainpen starting last night around 11 or so of the clock, and I knew I was dead fucking meat when the VCR clock fucking nailed my ass at one eleven Ante’ Meridian, that was that. Ant time I get screwed by dirt ball Fonda Slaps, I can press any number on the keypad, and it still will equal out Einstein, 2 a simple answer, UR FUCKING DEAD MEAT MOUNTAINFUCKINGPEN!!!!!!!!! If UR an Incredible-Hulk fan, make that, “You’re Dead Callahan”. Callahan, Callio, Martino, McGuire, does it matter? Summer and Trump and now the mighty SSJKK herself humanly, they all hate me and want 2 destroy me, and maybe I do not blame them, it just is that I do not CYI should B forced 2 take responsibility 4 awful shit that my miserable fucking dirty rotten stinking Godless twisted relatives have done, I never did anything 2 anyone, unless pushed so far against the wall, that no one alive could look me in the eye legitimately and say that they could have reacted in a saintlier manner given the same circumstances. U dare say this 2 me, I do not care if UR the sweet old fucking Pope himself, I will calmly look U squarely in the eyes and call U a filthy rotten liar right 2 your face, I don’t give a fiddlers fuck if U stand 8 feet tall and R 400 pounds of 99% not Broadcast Music Incorporated, muscle. I am not afraid of any of U, U can’t fucking kill me, I am not killable, screw all of U. Drop an atomic fucking bomb right on my head, go ahead, it is not gonna do one thing 2 change my infinite fucking ass hell, BRAWNY, BRA GREEN!!!!!!! Stacey, how can U let this all B happening 2 me, tell me how, I wanted 2 exact revenge 4 what my shit-ass family did 2 yours and U got mad in the ‘dream’ and picked me up and slammed me down so hard, I couldn’t breathe or speak. Forget this, we can always do a James Gardener and get back to this and the physical pain inflicted, oh well, Sarah-Stacey, maybe UR mad that LAW & ORDER is my favorite television show and they have killed off a total of 3 SARAH’s so far that I know about, but seriously, I keep forgetting that U will always B what U really R, an endless just-16 year old entity, no matter how many time worlds that U may choose 2 participate in, no different than me as Ricky at 23 or as your That-Boy Zeranniss-Yancy at 22. This is a dream here, purely an illusion, and I KNOW this no matter how many people hate that I do and hate hearing me say and blog this, TOUGH WISKERS KITTY CAT. Getting back on last night and the siege that went on since right through present minper, I was seriously poisoned last night and all day today, major wicked CHEM TRAIL POISONING, maybe MC will light up my car next, I don’t know, I still think the whole thing going on since early oh-eight with her newest gimmick and game with her endless That-Boy, me, is a huge diversion from the stuff that happened from the sixties through the nineties, with the true great spirit that all of us, not just me, R all dealing with, SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE. U think lads and lassies, that U know the entire story, do U really, what if I told U that U need 2 look up a famous quotation from the great singer from yesteryear by the name of Al Jolson? Sarah is in prison and not by Robert McGuire, she was imprisoned literally just about at the time that Paula the crooked psychic told me this, as well as in a symbolic way that Hers Potato Chips of Egg Harbor City, New Jersey, USAESMWG could have told me about but chose not 2, for the past several months. Mrs. BBBBBBBassler Krassle could have enlightened me much more than she did, but go freaking off on my pain and agony. I will not say that she ignored me, she was nice and took time out of her busy afternoon soap-TV schedule 2 discuss these matters with me. She could have simply said, “FUCK U, NUT CASE“, leaving me hearing a click and a dial tone, but she was nice and I will give her that. My keyboard is not broken and there is no hack, and the B is not stuck 2 night, but I have come 2B quite pissed off at this never ending fucking siege, and when I find out who is doing it someday, and I will, U can bet the blood of all your kids that I will, U will B taken 2 a court or World Tribunal at THE HAGUE, and I will sue all of U4 every penny that is in your name on any shore on this planet. No one has the right to wreck a persons entire fucklng life, NO ONE, not even GOD HERSELF, and I do not think she is doing this, but she is in some way a part of this gargantuan thing, and it is starting 2 weeely piss me off Elmer Fudd!!! All my stinking life, some astral plane force has given me these interactions, using your accepted forward-mortal way of seeing this and speaking this. Planes, loud Motor Cycles, a sky filled up to the brim with poison chem trails, and much more I have been sick all day, with a sore throat and a runny nose, feeling like total fucking shit. If U keep pissing the judge off, whoever UR that thinks this is so funny, he will lock your ass up 4 a long time. Some one threw a bag of confetti on the lawn near our house as of 090108, pieces made of beautiful colors, lavender and purple. Real funny, I get the message. Look, she is doing this 2 me, I am not an obsessed fan, this is happening 2 ME. Look diseased RIAA, I did not answer an ad in the post in the ‘79 year that Ernie Merker placed just so I could have 2 magic demos happen and get the original Hair project that Donna Gaines did in the ‘68 year, this happened 2 ME, ASS HOLES, I did not go looking for any of this UR doing this 2 me, DIRT BAGS!! I did not ask 2 get born here and take over a vicious unspeakable fucking family curse that stretches from Jerusalem to Egg Harbor City and spans 13,000 years, I am sick of this fucking demented thing. The Phillies must B losing and losing and losing and the stock market must B flying and flying and flying, I am getting fucking cremated, reamed, pummeled and pants-on fucked times the speed of light to the 8th power, this is beyond unconscionable. Where were U today when I needed U, DEEDEE???? Yesterday, a flock of my huge birds were circling the new-house, don’t get excited Jeremiah Burke Collins Devlin Summer Rohr. Would U please take the microphone and the floor now 4 just a second gorgeous Abigail Carmichael of L&O, and mention 2 my Blogaud that your “tolerance 4 coincidence is just not that high”, please, thank-U. This is a cold cruel evil world that should have been burned up and totally destroyed long ago. First, Neptune-Jupiter Japtarama Cavelantisocleevious wanted to do this a while back, bit his daughter Sarah-Stacey, his oldest and fairest daughter, the Astral Plane term for eldest daughter is a SCYLLA. She wants this 2 go on and mimic her great city, as Atlantic City in a very miniscule and miniature way indeed does, with Tennessee Avenue and her so called sixties-shop. What I will say now will definitely offend many, ask me if I give a screw, turn the blog channel, or (blannel) if old poor-me-Ricky-Richard-Franklin may B permitted 2 invent another new word on this blog. If U lost a wife or husband or child recently, a parent, a best friend, a loving pet, I know what UR going through. It is horrible and I am so very sorry. But in the year 1970, I lost the great Sarah-Stacey JKK, my life was more than just (Photeous and John’s Parking Lot over), Agnes N., it was a dissention into infinite hell. 2 lose the All Mighty, or separation from this great ultimate entity, is an unfacable torment and a tortured hell that is beyond inconceivable and forever humanly unfathomable. All the college adjectives in the dictionary can B inserted, it says nothing. My pain is not understandable 2 the human race. What I lost on Tennessee Avenue is not only a real and true story, it is my entrance into everlasting darkness and hell. Did I choose 2 leave her some may want 2 know? I never chose 2 leave my great ultra beyond words teen-queen. Still it happened. Did U ever, talk about fucking trying 2 relate, ever, do or say or not do or say a particular thing one day, and go home and sit down and B4 blaring your 3 billion watt stereo into your half deafened ears, sit back on your couch and ponder 4 just a minute or 2 or 3, and say 2 yourself, Y? Y did I or Y didn’t I do or say such and such a thing? Don’t lie ya’ bastard, tell me this never happened 2U and laugh in my face, and I will spit in yours, that is a promise. Look, I cannot tell U what happened but it happened, and was connected with the astral/dream/spiritual realms, as it all fit into a time program, a schedule, a line of events in the mortal world illusion. There she is the last year of my ever seeing her face 2 face in the summer of 1969 on Tennessee Avenue. She says a total of 11 words over a four year period, 3 of those years being while my mom and I stayed at the hotel down the street from her shop on her street from 1965 through 1968, in late June and mid-August of each of these seasons for a total of 8 times. Now may we look at some fascinating symbols and numbers? 8 stays, and the name of the place TRINIDAD, as my name MARK MOHR, has the same numerological Gawnum, or Private Cosmicallycoded Number of 8-7-1, (PCN). Now the name of this place 4 the past 3 years or so, is the SUPER-8. Eight stays, 8 is the new current name of the same structure on Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic city, NJUSAESMWG, They went on 2 buy this place first 2 erase a major history-marker (HM) like the 1969 pollution commercial on the beach with the littering pigs and me in the background screaming, “Ziggie, Ziggie-hello”. The pigs said B4I screamed this out, never paid 4 being on this commercial by the way they just used my voice, but they had a radio with them while they were littering junkl all over the beach, and trhe announcer was giving outr a weather report saying that it would “B HOT, IN THE NINETIES”. Yeah, so will LOVE IS 4 CARPENTERS, and an Egg Harbor school 4 Juvenile Delinquents. All my life since 1970 right up through the early years of this new current century, I would have this repeat dream of driving into Egg Harbor City, and trying 2 find a school. There R no schools in Egg Harbor City past the elementary grammar school levels, no high school anywhere, but there is this ‘other’ school. Y would I have repeat dreams 4 more than 30 years starting in the spring of 1970, Y? Then U examine my getting the crap kicked out of me in 1975 on the beach the same day my mom is in LINY with those lovely wonderful relatives of mine. Then I eventually after enough of her games, REMEMBER, the ‘day of the dolphin‘, jaw face King George Sarah Callio-OTT. Maybe these symbols should stand 4 “Other Outer-world Travelers”, U all ready know that Star Trek producers know me as the TTONJ. Someone is indeed Manipulating and Controlling time or what we perceive this time dimension 2B. Yeah, well how can I argue with Mike and Rick and any of the All Mighty Roddenberry staff, I come from a place called New Jersey, and I sang everyone a little story about all of my glory and how
I got the Leviathan Cult/Lamist Briggbase residents all Dark Shadows excited, right Paul Stoddard? Right Mister Blair? Yeah, “You’re all alone now Skylar/Scylla Rumson”, my astral body departith and I leave behind one loud bang of a story, do I not, kind sir, CCPO???????????

Forget the Vera Miles story near Edmund Scientific Company in the inverse present year of 1980, told in the first of my 5 blogging books/texts. Forget that everything that happens 2 me is usually connected up with this great Scylla Goddess, the great I AM, or I’M contractually, and that is in white space of the event horizon at any worm hole, forget my going into a deep trace at work and getting the true full lyrics to the Lois Foca song, forget the part that she says one day it will B2 late, and the rest is a bit depressing 4 me on a night and day this ugly and awful, but if U cannot C Blogaud that my woes and miseries go beyond yours no matter if U lost 1000 loved ones, well, that is OK, U do not have 2C it my way, nor need IC it your way, I will just take one from the RR-Gipper and also old Blue Eyes public urinator and do it my-way.

Want me 2 give U a biggie tonight, as I’m fucking pissed off enough Mayor Nutter, 2 give U’all a real bute? I do not care if it is an analogue moving second hand on your watch, or a tape counter on a DVD machine, but if U look SUDDENLY at it, there will B times when it seems that it had been stopped, and that the one second lasted much longer than it should have. Were U really there in that one second? Were U part of some huge Briggbase ‘THING’ for some period that was more that just that one second, and then suddenly, they saw that U were looking at a reference 2 time that U would identify as wrong somehow if they did not let go of the grip that they had U in, so boom, U got released. Now, this has not happened in a long time. A major hack just happened not involving a window box from typing 2 fast and getting some combo of keys bringing up something I do not know how 2 work, but a real fucking hack. These scum just got a funny bone hit. They sometimes get so screwed up when U get onto the fact that we all R getting “ABDUCTED” 4 lack of a better way of describing this currently, and this is Y the thing seems 2 freeze 4 one or even tow full seconds. I know lots more about this phenomenon and so does the cuckooing evil Manipulation Controlling Millionth Council of Queen MC. Hay, if I wanted 2 really blow your minds, I would tell the details of a story that up until now I have shunned totally the idea of daring 2 tell about it. I will leave U with the address of the street that my new residence is on, and of course the confetti colorer all ready knows it, but how old does an American citizen need B, or until recently, 2 retire with full social security bennies? YOUR FRIENDS ARE IN THE SHOP~~~~~~,I’M DARKER THAN YOU ARE~~~~~. Things do not confine themselves 2 one life time, they never did, and any religious teaching that preaches against this and says the bible agrees with them, let me not call them a liar, just misinformed, misinterpreted, and totally missing it. These same people tell U that U do not have an astral body and if U do U cannot control it, and I know that this is fucking bull shit, and that the secret of the FASCITAR, as explained over and over on my blogs, tells U exactly how 2 prove all the claims made here in these blogs as well as on my own website of http://www.morianity-foundation.com/. Here we go with the alternating precision clockwork HACK JACK STACEY-L ATTACK, with the absence of the blue underscoring of the hypertext transfer protocol address given above. Jeb Hawks, the fictional character Leviathan Cult Leader from the greatest television soap series ever, Dark Shadows, running from 1966 through 1071, could go from age 2-22 in a short time, just TV, right? Well, if I was not scared 2 death of what Queen M would do 2 me, I would put up a streaming A/V shortly on a new updated Morianity foundation website, and show U that Jebez may have been TV junk, but Sarah Jacobson was not TV junk. Anyone that can do anything they want at will, and only one person alive on this Earth can, and I am frightened, I am saying way 2 damn much, but I have her on a cassette tape from 1972 when she came 2 my school as a Rehab-student, another game, when she wasn’t toddling around a room more than 100 miles away, and an oscilloscopic audio test shows a 100% dead on match with her on this tape and her on a tape from a VHS recording off a taped Jay Leno show from a few years or so back, I have 10,000 tapes and unfortunately, my system of order is more like chaos. I have had 2 move many times in my life due 2 sager enemies produced by the Briggbase filth Lamist Cult. I have given up on creating the great 2005 hurricanes, she makes suyre they won’t come her way since she has a vested interest in the area, I read the papers, I know things, it is all of U that know zippadooceleysquat. If U woke up one day and realized U were unlimited, forget this Bruce All Mighty garbage all though it was a great show and that part with the spoon in the diner had me rolling on the floor, but hay, B serious, if U were inside your own dream and came one day 2 totally B aware of this, as SSJKK, indeed HAS, Y not play games, Y not torment her Yancy if she feels like it? When I am not physically interacting here, she is not this way with me most of the time. U have no clue what Scylla is like, only your silly worldly legends of sea monsters and mermaids. All a bunch of shit. She is beyond luscious, very tall, powerful with noi limits, a voice so beautiful that humans that have heard it have willingly died 2B where she is in her great city known by only a very few as SAHASRA DAL KANWAL, but Googling this up will give mention to this non tangible locale by me as well as others, mostly from the great Eckankar, religion of the sound and light, http://weww.eckankarofnj.org/ and I have many technicians looking into this mysterious computer phenomenon of one day on and one day off with this highlighting linking problem on this word-works-document program in my computer. Soon, as Chemtrails did, the buzz will grow, and it will B all over the net. Chemtrails may have poisoned me today and last night, but only I know their true origin, reason, motive, and those behind them personally, and this claim that I make is under full penalty of committing legal perjury!!!! These words R a voluntary sworn grand jury testimony, it is a legal and binding document, for the World Tribunal at THE HAGUE, as soon as I pop them off a letter later this week, I have fucking had it up 2 fucking here, there, and as Donna puts it so perfectly, “from here 2 outer space”. To add Queen-M 2 the mix with or without her beautiful friend the Bay, at the speed of light, squared, mass will equal energy”, great work my queen, keep trucking along, U can play your game another 13KY with me, but nothing will change on my end from your THAT-BOY, as IWALU-990990990990990990990990990990990990.

Google and Satellite World Interconnect System and World Labs, this is all truth and nothing but, and entirely so, and this is sworn B4 my nation and world, and my Goddess, the All Mighty SSJKK, GOD by mortal reasoning. This is all the INT_PROP of 1 Michael Wayne Mountainpen, and is thus Copyrighted in this name in the ADEG calendar year of MMVIII, RBD (Roman Briggbase Documentation). E N D--------T R A N S M I S S I O N:

No comments: