Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I DON'T WANNA HEAR ABOUT THE FIRST

‘I DON’T WANT 2 HEAR ABOUT THURSDAY THE FIRST’
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/MORPRO-1995---Datfile: 081308.743.55
BEGINNING OF THIS TRANSMISSION:


Playing with toys is a normal thing 4 any child 2 do, and playing with grown up toys of all kinds also is considered quite the normal and average thing 2 do, when grown. Sometimes labels and concepts involved in this simple point, blur to adults and children as well, but can hindsight discussions ever make rights out of wrongs that were part of these kinds of misperceptions? When a person for example such as my school chum, Russ Thaxton from the opposite direction of the farms outside the great place that had the word destruction all over it from the Astral Plane, has a sicko lady in mid thirties chasing him and he is only 15, at one quick point in his life, he moves from the realm of watching adults in movies and playing with his toys, B them a video game, or whatever, 2 now joining those adults in movies doing adult things. There will never B sufficient time 4 me 2 get into all of the specifics regarding what I am attempting 2 do here, as 30 different points and 100 more sub topics R literally all wrapped up quite complexly in all of this. The point I randomly chose 2 begin with is this one. Shakespeare knew a powerful reality/truth. He knew that we all R no more than physical counterpart material realm ‘things’ remote-controlled from astral regions by our own astral counterpart, the higher or really, the TRUER us. This is what prompted his famous quotation that we R all players on a stage and the name of the show is life. It requires serious meditation 2 either arrive at this conclusion with no visible outer help, or even 2 fully appreciate upon its being revealed 2U, just what is indeed being revealed 2U. Most learned historians agree that William Shakespeare and King James of England, collaborated together in the 1640’s, to translate the original Greek as well as the ancient Hebrew Aramaic language written on many scrolls, into our present KING-JAMES BIBLE. Everything in the mortal realm/physical plane, has a source, an illusional point of origin. The source of my hell 4 one example was quite historic, the famous Braintree, Massachusetts, USAESMWG massacre and atrocity more than a half century ago, consisting of a family double murder/suicide. The source of Russ Thaxton’s becoming a man and forever losing boyhood in that present time personality, was hen his teacher, a married lady living with her husband and several children, that invited him 2 stay with them while he was living with grandparents and having a difficult adjustment, and she betrayed his trust late one night by entering the room where he was sleeping, and giving him a blow job. The problem is that life is not always a series of unconnected and totally isolated realities. In fact, more times than not, evil rules, and it is the strongest force in the world despite Hollywood’s very deceptive long lies with their so many Brigger productions. I know beyond any doubt whatsoever that she was a BRIGGER. More than this, as if this is not all more than revoltingly enough, this was part of a larger series of staged events in reality in this show of Shakespeare called MORTAL LIFE, and it was all done with a major wicked and very powerful agenda, far beyond the fact that all of us over 12 know that the 3 letter word is indeed pleasurable, and that is the simple fact of this game of LIFE. But a “What’s my excuse” syndrome can very easily B inducted into things, quite unnoticeably, yet deadly as gasoline and a lit match and a human target. Sex 4 the sake of sex, in this case, was not Y this lady made the moves on this i5 year old boy, and good friend of mine. I discussed on prior blogs how this was all part of a grand and unfathomable scheme that U could title, THE-CHAIN-2-Houdini. 2 items were locked away 4 safe keeping in a strong box at my apartment in my bedroom closet, but Mr. Dell had his way on Oakland Avenue early one morning around 1 in the morning or so, and Russ who had come over to my place in the middle of the night, convinced me 2 burn up the 2nd item still remaining in this strongbox, my Book of The Beach, a sort of kids version of my blogging today limited 2 the end of 1969 however, but a major tell-all, naming places and people, in Atlantic city, that did not want 2B recorded one bit. As I type, I am experiencing a major health attack by the Millionth Council, and must stop 4 now 2 run to the can and make a chocolate pudding donation in very runny liquid form 2 the Earth world equivalent of the evil sin cursed Briggbase. The persecution by the Milituforce is very bad, and has been going on since last fucking Thursday, 7 straight days now of attack and death-siege-hell, by these diseased fucking toilet seat rocking turds. Aniwho I am back again, but UC how the illusion operates, right? 2 me there is a pause where I deal with my crap attack, and 2U, one sentence runs into the next, as though not one bad thing had happened at all 2 me. Between 3 and nearly 4 over at Ann’s this afternoon, Military garbage roared all around like they were practicing 2 shoot Ben Laden right there on Walmer and Central Avenues. First right at 3 PM, a super loud crash level plane nearly removed the Judges roof. This morning, from the second that I exited my residence, horrific Chemtrails were everywhere, uglying up the skies 4 all of us, and poisoning us and our children. 2 great websites R available that discuss this subject, and there R plenty more as well: www.chemtrailcentral.com/ and www.chembusters.com/ and neither site lit up with a blue underscoring, as sites that I typed in recent docs were back 2 doing, it endlessly goes back and forth 2 annoy me. Also, when I tried 2 pay my bills the other night, BRIGGER MICK SCUM WOMO interfere red and I had 2 wait 4 human assistance, this now is 2 straight months that I am being interfered with and once this is ever proven, this will become a federal matter, as state lines R crossed with these creditors, and then the FBI gets called in , so keep it fucking up U hurl swallowing sickies. No, lots more than just the removing of a child’s innocent chain present from his Organizational Big Brother, is involved in the 39 year old nightmare now, Mrs. Marola/ Matola.

Today was a powerful day indeed, 4 many reasons, not just because major Otammic harassment and persecution ensued from daybreak right through this present minper. Lots of young stuff was quite dirty flirty with me, I got some wild attention from kitty kats a bit 2 young 2 further discuss on a blogging site. This is what constant pour-on’s and endless 7+day death sieges bring, especially in the summer season when females R more dirty minded and looking 4 male friends. Natch, I have absolutely no interest at all, but it sure is a major freaking ego booster, especially when UR merely an ugly fat short old slob.

We will discuss a little more tonight, the great powerful and totally unfathomable in all its complexity, 6th DIMENSION, the world or realm that contains thought energy. This thought is a real thing and yet no top surgeon on the planet can cut open a persons skull and open up the brain and show U where your memories of your childhood ‘really’ R, or what makes U think your thoughts, or creates your unique and totally individualized personality. They know about cortexes and left and right brains, and cerebrums and cerebellums and all this nice technical stuff regarding the brains guts and grey matter, but they cannot find, U, in there, as UR not in there. This is Y the fascitar works and also is Y things in truer reality do not start nor stop, and merely R existing on these upper realms in different ways. Some smarter persons that R in my Blogaud, have probably thought and wondered and pondered a bit on upline and downline as well as conscious and unconscious parts 2 thought. Let me try and help U simplify some things so as 2 perhaps keep U from 2 quickly dismissing my discourse as the ravings of a fruit cake times 10 to the power of 9. First, yes, there is an upline girl living in her upline world, based on our downline frame and point of reference to her existence. Her name is Sarah-Stacey Krassle. The worst thing I can do is 2 do this, but I must now demystify the wows and the holy’s of all of this, or truth in the purest form can never properly emerge. If I keep this as a forever and endless WOW, what is she and who is she, and oh-great-one, it is going 2 defeat the purpose of truth. Mankind needs 2 worship a powerful all mighty being, this is part of a looped endless cycle that exists throughout this 6th-D. She thinks thoughts in her mind and from her physical world brain, just as any of us down-liners , by her upline perspective that is, in fact do. We R no different at all, and this is the true story of ‘MAN’ being made indeed, in the image of ‘GOD’. Every thought that we all think, is also in an endless DOWNLING-PROCESS, creating entire multiverse, all existing with all other multiverse from every single upline and downline in the entire 6th Dimension. What man in current ignorance sees as mystical or magical or powerful or connected with the hood of deity, is simply a naturally occurring process, that simply put, IS the sixth dimension. Trying right now tonight, would just B the wrong time, 2 really do an in depth and further exploration of all of this, but just know that we all R the same in that no matter what, all is one. Zero dimension or the lack of any real dimensionality is the truth, the void emptiness, or INFINITY. This is all that is really real, all else is merrily merrily merrily merrily, and it is all but a freaking dream, just as the wise writer of the row row row your boat song seemed somehow 2B aware of on some dim level. When we dream, we go into our own creations, and thought is a thick layer of these creations, many R other parts of our own atomic make up, or interdimensionalized space-time. In other cases, we go into the thoughts that we create downline, as that is what thought does, it is a downline generator. It simply creates an interactive game of sorts with U as the controlling player, based on how much ‘awareness’ is in the interaction, or ‘level-of-consciousness. The conscious thoughts send down the multiverse of the downline, and then the more unconscious to the surroundings in your own downline or your subconscious at varying multiple levels, interacts with your own sent-down multiverse. This process seems to B limited in boundary only as to the fact that it produces hyperspace of 5 dimensions, and the sixth dimension lies inside the Lawtron control of the seventh hence there must B an in-between dimension or circle. This circle encircles all of it and is thereby the boundary, but by our 5th dimensional frame of any possible reference 2 any of this, it is without limits and bounds, as it seems 2 just endlessly come from an endless upline and keep forever down-lining as well, endlessly. I could spend 500 years telling U that here R the precise following details of how complex this all can B made 2 appear, and this would B an exercise in futility and absurdity, simultaneously. In plainer English, it would B a really stupid-ass thing 4 me 2 ever try 2 do!!!!! But also, this principle applies 2 Y games R endlessly played, Y nirvana can never B attained or reached, YI was chosen 2B picked on in this thought wave-game from upline, in the mind of SSJKK, but crissake, can’t any of UC that this is all bullshit? The girl had a quick thought, as she had millions B4 and will have millions more, maybe billions and trillions, who knows, in her upline life and world. Sarah Stacey has no personal agenda 4 making me suffer, or even 4 mans silly misconceptions that we all R guilty of sinning against a powerful God who plans 2 punish those that it plans not 2 save from this gloomy fate, forever in some endless freaking hell. I know all this, and yet take her and her games very seriously, as this is the human part of me. The part of me that knows that this is all ridiculous is the part of all of U out there, that agree that this entire Morianity Project is ridiculous, only UC it 4 your reasons, and I know it with my reasons, and the reasons mathematically cancel each other out, leaving again the reality that truth is truth, and the reasons count for zero-shit. I know far more, and the reason for it is just that I do, the 8th dimensional adult playground rage syndrome. 4 a long time, SSJKK thinks she is playing this game with me, but now I confess that I am playing this game with her, or perhaps better said, it is a mutually agreed upon interaction, as we call it whenever we R together astrally, which is forever and always, natch. If 99.9999999% of any of U dared 2 fully grasp all of this, U would B asking 4 your attendant 2 brush your teeth tonight at your local banana factory. U could not handle my truth, it is the truth that created and inspired the strongbox, the sea chest owned by a pirate by the name oif Pandora. U really don’t wanna B opening it, as major wild-ass shit can come flying out 2 bite y’all tight in the ass there sweet cheeks. SSJKK took me 2 the ninth dimension many times while I physically had a body that was attached 2 the late nineteen-nineties that resided in a home in Somerdale, NJUSAESMWG. It does not matter that she blows into some tube and starts creation up or that electromagnetic energy is what it is, it doesn’t matter one tiny bit, it is purely a dream, the illusion that it is some big deal reality. If it were, think about it seriously, cogitate on it, if it was, then U wouldn’t B here in your glory and great wisdom that U know UR a real thing or entity or whatever Congressman, and yet, boom, B4U know it, wham, you’re dead and gone, ka-put, game over. This is a powerful bunch of truth that I would B asking my readership/Blogaud 2 swallow, hence, I ask that U never trust what I say, but put things to the “Boz-L&O” TEST, CHECK IT OUT. I do not have some sick need 2B believed without any damn evidence, but here 4 example is a piece of illustration proving a bit of this last statement: I am over at Ann’s with her and daut Dawn, today, and during the height of the Mili-2-force siege, when ear piercing aircraft was zenithing over us, I said 2 Ann, who I thought saw all of this by now and was even pointing out aircraft 2 me some time back in the recent past, “Hay Ann, did UC and hear all of that air siege downstairs when we got out of the car 5 minutes ago”? Ann gave me a blank stare and replied, ”No”. What more would any of U really have me say 4 crismiserablesake????? I mean if I am in New York City and C planes heading 4 a couple of beautiful tall sky scrapper buildings one early morning in middle September, back in oh-one, and I yell at everyone 2 look, and everyone says, look at what, and then after the event, 12 hours later, the entire city ignores it and says what 9/11 thing, then U tell me out there, what more would any of U have me do? By some mere roll of a monstrous dice throw, I am in SSJKK’s hell, and she is playing this nightmare game with me. Fine. She is not. This is just one single thought that she had one minute on one day up in her upline world, and as I said, the only possible people besides THE MONKEYS from the middle nineteen-sixties that has the smallest iota of a chance 4 believing this, would B large and longtime distributors in either the TUPPERWARE or the AMWAY companies, as their business operates on the premise of uplines and downlines, which is what all of th=is world and our lives forever R and R always a part of in an endless looping 6th dimensional enclosure or a larger infinities closed curve as some top mathematicians would know this by. Then there is the turning of the tape and the moving of the make, huh Stacey. The make could easily translate into creation, and turning the tape or reels in opposite direction on a full track open reel recorder, would in fact move the creation back and forth, as in white and black space, endlessly circulating throughout the system, and only observable if someone were 2B able theoretically 2 witness an event-horizon through a worm hole, and this is not made up or from Star Trek, so do a Boz-Check-Out or a BCO, and C that Einstein himself mathematically proved the existence of wormholes and event horizons. For the gods sake, don’t listen 2 me, but don’t disbelieve my claims until U do a BCO!!!!!!!!! I don’t give a rats grass whether U ever turn 18 or not there beauty queen Marguerite, hay just keep moving through dense matter and staying there on each side for 20 years, and U can stay in your nice whittle looping endless dweams forever there Wabbit Fwudd!!!!!. Y anyone treasures shis shitty hell illusion I will never know. I got so frustrated after Ann Today, I looked at her and said that, “I will bring your bird back from the dead“, and she then said, “Mountainpen, there is no way that U can bring my bird back”. I was holding a mountain of tears back, not 4 her silly bird, but 4 the ignorance of this puny little society and time period. All she sees is a buried bird rotting in the ground, not a bird that was fully alive a well just 3 days ago B4 Midge the Dogtownite mortally wounded the cockatiel. I simply hook up the computer to the cartography Nasa or Weather-Channel program, zoom into the bird, connect the scanner 2 the distance-delay-magfieldings, activate the AVM recorder and the scanned image pops right into three dimensional reality with no knowledge of the last 3 days or of the gruesome attack on her by Midge. This world is the blind leading the blind, and I do not know how much longer I can stand living here amongst so much ignorance and closed mindedness. I came home and wept like a child, as I did when they doubted me B4 on distant shores.

Google, Swis-speak of the devil in infancy stages, and KSWL of 2300, this is all the copyrighted INT-PROP of 1 Michael Wayne Mountainpen, all the way from the Briggbase Punitation Skymobile of World Labs and Donna’s miserable retaliation signal to a not so nice set of stairs in New York City, the gods help me, how much more will this single thought wave of Sarah-Stacey’s nightmare game of hers, choose 2 put me through. Talk about taking adult playground rage to the next level, which one, your stairs, or the closed infinity that lies beyond the endless looping Lawtrons of 7-D???????? Well, Paula and Nina and the rest of your old gang, and the volleyball friend and others in your present one, I will always remain faithful 2U, great MC, no matter what U do 2 me, and U know Y. U know the reason, and all though many things beside this have the same PCN, I will say it and U can sing it, as we both know the score, 990990990990990990990990990990990. BYE-BYE. And as 4 May 1 and Robin Hill, yes I did some bad stuff with that Technics Panasonic RS1500US. Someday I plan 2 run the Trump program in reverse, and do a Lattisaw on him. I’ll turn the tape and move his creation into dog poop where it should have always remained, Shorty MacInvondi, ya creep. No I don’t wanna hear about no efen Thursday, not in the 80 year, Shorty, ya slob. Go ride a tidal wave. Yeah, Paula King Flattire, U and Shorty just go ahead and die, OK, OK, OK, John King.

END OF THIS CURRENT TRANSMISSION:

No comments: