Tuesday, August 12, 2008

HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL U GINA?

HOW MANY TIMES MUST UB TOLD GINA?
Teohiv/Timcam/Webcam/Morpro-1995
Datfile 081208.685.55-------Beginning Tran:


Well, the evil empire’s stock market is as predicted, ON A ROLL, and moving in 1 direction, up and up and up and up and away with or without all the beautiful; balloons of the song writers guild. Up 50 yesterday, predict up 300 today and 700 on the week, and record highs by the time that or “TAWF” wakes me up when the ninth month is over. Planes have been nasty, and basically this started Thursday and just keeps going, as now this is in its 6th day, on the freaking following Tuesday. Let me tell U some wild stuff now you’s dudes and dudesses out there!!!

Sunday during the big storm and while I was at work about mid way into the shift after sunset, and the storm came again with brilliant colorful lightning all over me, just as I always dream of her doing, I heard someone saying inside my head, not an audible3 voice, that “Big M has plans 4 my Hammonton friends”. I just sort of ignored it as wishful thinking, but I do think that my giant lovely teen queen is not going 2 permit them 2 endlessly rule over my life and wreck it, and just use me in their control freak experiment. I do not mind my QUEEN doing this 2 me, she after all is not only my queen, but THE QUEEN, who RULES THIS EMPIRE, FROM 34TH AND STACEY/MACY, 2 ALL CORNERS OF HER GREAT EARTHWORLD. It seems that the storm came over and with it, something got ‘into’ Midge, the dog, to put his paw into the large bird cage containing 8 lovely exotic birds called cockatiels. One was badly wounded, and Monday, yesterday, I took it along with Ann Silva and Dawn the Queen King, to the Absecon, NJUSAESMWG Veterinary Clinic on Route 9 Starburn/Starbursts, and TWISTS that do not run all the way into the Astral city of Potterkovich as the Briggers, about a dozen years back advertisement, displays on television on the Sci-Fi Channel. The bird that the truer astral entity is dreaming itself 2B, woke up late last night, leaving its bird Earthly body behind as remains in this illusion, U would say,. The bird died. Aniwho, yesterday, after first taking the bird to the vet clinic, we drove the dog to a farm where he now will become a farm-dog, on 24 acres of ground, where Midge, the dog, will B much happier I am sure. The man who owns the farm is the boss of one of Ann’s borders at Judge Rasso’s home on Central and Walmer Avenues, in Hammonton, 6 blocks northeast of the center of town and the new municipal building that was recently constructed. Ann and Dawn have been doing a lot of crying, and Ann has suffered some nausea and dizzy spells, and Dawn has been hurling and feeling some nasty stomach pains. The computer promise was basically empty promises, I do 4 them all, and non of them care at all 2 even do the very least 4 me, ever, so, I got talking 2 other people, and they R going 2 help me out. Maybe none of this is personal, just all part of this vicious evil wicked curse. I am going 2 believe that MC knows what she is doing and caused all of this 2 happen, and it is my belief as well, that she plans 2 release me from the grip of these control freaks shortly, so that I will B free again 2 serve only my true reining GREAT QUEEN.

I am going up 2 the great queens site as soon as a few minutes passes after I post this. I am going 2 attempt 2 join her club. If it works, great. If not, then great mighty QUEEN, U will need 2 make my new people help me as they say they will. If everything that has ever been promised 2 me in the past 35 years, had come 2 fruition, I would B right next door 2U in your pent, great All Mighty SSJKK. But when I say that the Dow will fly endlessly up, U CAN INDEED ALL BETTER BELIEVE ME, because my life here in this mortal world hell is so horrific, that I plan another suicide within the next few days unless MC helps me 2 join her club. We did not this this close just 2B separated 4 another 35+ years.

Please never assume that if I am not immediately up with a blog, my Morians and Lessians, that nothing major is ongoing with me in this wild and monstrous nightmare. There R only 1440 minutes in the day, and many times this is just way 2 few 2 go through all of my pukey stuff and then get a blog posted up 2 a site as well. My Wildwood Press newspaper from 2030 will B shown on a streaming video very soon, and the world will B blown away. Now I know Y that turd “Yellow-Crook-Book” would not accept my website and blog. I am good enough 2 steal from and use, like my Blueberry friends, but not good enough 2 eat at your kitchen table, the old Andy Morris Harner Barber Shop Syndrome from 1968 strikes twice, oh well, Diana Z.A. strikes the ESB 23 times every rear, that beats this syndrome by 21. End Tran, Google and Swis.

No comments: