Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mrs. Bassler's Ghost Story

‘MRS. BASSLER’S GHOST STORY’
Teohiv/Timcam/Morpro-1995
Datfile-----081108.012.55, BEGIN:


Mrs. Bassler owned the property on Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic City, New Jersey where ’SARAH’, whoever she ’really was’ had ‘parents/relatives/whatever, that were renting a part of this property on the ground floor where above it was a hotel, and they ran some sort of a small nick knack type of shop. I know this much 4 several reasons. First, as a youth of ten or so, I went into this place and bought a small beach pale and shovel, while staying and vacationing at the then Trinidad Hotel just down the street on the same north side, and now this same identical structure stands there but is called the Super 8 Motel. This is YI have made fun of the ‘Super’ thing on prior blogs of 2 years back with Jenny Johnson, the character in the movie called, “My Super Ex-Girlfriend”. Interesting coincidence that this was created after Motel 8 bought the place where I indeed had met some type of a ‘super-girl’ back in the nineteen-sixties, am I right? B4 going on and most writers do not write in this vane using an unaltered paragraph, but this in case U have not noticed is not being written by just some regular person author, nor is this just some regular book or writing, it is the MORIANITY PROJECT, and was for destined 2B written by the All Mighty God of this Universe, the great Jehovah, and I know ‘her’ full name, which is Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Karge Krassle. Now that all of this got spit out and is out of the way, on with the shoe, bwaby-wuv Elmer Wabbit Fwudd!!! Another reason that I knew that this was a shop is because after I had made this purchase there, and had always seen a young girl there who I never was formerly introduced 2 at least until she later asked Jerry Heitzmann 2 ‘introduce us’ and we will definitely get back 2 this one, nut let us plow on 4 now with the point at hand, shall we? B4 we do, I was starting 2 interrupt my own self and point, I must, I am so in love with my Diana and cannot blog on without first thanking her 4 an all day lightning event in my area of both where I live as well as where I work. Then just 2 night, she did my very favorite thing of mine, she shined her gorgeous moon at me while still simultaneously flashing her lovely lightning in the skies, in brilliant beautiful colors that would make an artist sleeve-drool. She knows that my love 4 her is as endless and boundless as the STC itself and far beyond, but still, I just had 2 type this in B4 going on with the mundane story of Mrs. Bassler. Anyway, I had bought something, an exchange for a small Childs toy for money, if this is not what is done in a SHOP, then please explain 2 me what is? But a few years later on Memorial Day of 1969 in the middle of the afternoon somewhere, on May 30th when back then this holiday always fell, whether it B on a Monday or not, I was walking down her street and near her shop and along comes a whizzing car from Pacific Avenue, and as it began 2 decelerate near the area, ‘SARAH’ or whoever, yelled out 2 the people that were inside of this automobile, and I quote as though this occurred 48 hours ago, “Your friends R in the SHOP”. Then her friends that were there with her, I imagine Nina Soifer and Paula King, but will not B able 2 swear5 and attest 2 this as total fact under a sworn testimony, started also conversing with the girl and one of them called her, SARAH. This is the only way that I ‘knew’ her name until that following middle December in the same year of 1969, when I had a ‘dream’ like none of U out there most likely have ever experienced in your entire mortal world current lifetime, if I am incorrect, U now have my official deepest apologies. This ‘DREAM’ was NO DREAM as only Father Lucci could put it so well, and did just that in the movie, “The 7th Sign” in ‘88 or around there somewhere, when he grabbed the wrist of actress Demi Moore and spoke those words 2 her. THIS WAS NO DREAM. In a dream, if U get a shot in the jaw, do U wake up with loose teeth and blood all over the pillow? Well, Sarah identified herself in this wild experience as SARAH KRASSLE, and spelled it out precisely as well, and went onto take an object away from me and put it in her middle of 3 drawers in a credenza or bureau that was in her upstairs living area of this SHOP of the ‘mortal-world’. Whether this upstairs area existed above the actual waking world shop is a fact I will not know unless B4I die as the current me personality, I can build a Distance delay zooming retracer system, and cC4 myself, which is highly doubtful, as I live in 550 dollar per month trailer and park with income 2 march, so being totally realistic about it, need I do a George Straight about this and say any more? But regarding a dream, here I am with this beautiful tall teen queen super chick like nothing I ever saw B4, not that she was not a total queen in the waking world, but astrally, the amplification is beyond description, it works this way and the reasons 4 it R way 2 simple 4 complex human reasoning minds 2 ever grasp, so let us not attempt 2 pursue the mechanics 2 night behind stuff that I speak of, as James Gardner/Rockford/Maverick and I can always get back 2 this later on. My simple Archie Bunker pernt right now is that she took right out of my hands, this object which happened 2B a motorcycle type of chain, given 2 me by John Henningsen, who was my big-brother, not my blood, but from the Big Brothers Organization. He only would tell me that he picked it up in a strange souvenir shop in South America somewhere in the middle continent area high atop a mountain, recently while traveling on business 4 the Camden, New Jersey Office of the Campbell’s Soup Company. The chain was a very mysterious part of my life and I could go on and on way more but choose not 2 at this point in time Senator Jacobson Colleyhall Watergate. Aniwho, my Morians and Lessians alike, this entire thing was beyond weird for many reasons. First she took it away and after identifying herself and B4I awakened, she went out of her way 2 tell me that I am inside some other kind of reality and that, “when I return 2 what I think will B awakening from a dream”, I should C that this “really happened, and that my chain will not B in my closet”. Sure enough I did awaken, and checked my strong box in my closet which up until going 2 bed the night B4, contained 2 special items, a loose-leaf notebook filled with about 50 pages of neat printing that was called by me, “The Book of Beach”, and my CHAIN. I opened up the strong box and only the Book of Beach was in it, the chain was gone, poof, vanished, FOREVER. If this had happened 2U, would UB a bit nuts? The story does not end here however 4 my more recent Blogaud that never went back 2 read the entire stuff that has already been prior told and blogged, so let me rehash just a tad whittle bit, OK? I was very quiet and mom almost would not let me go 2 school that morning in December of 1969. I was not in Mrs., Marola’s class any longer by the way, she had vanished with the wind and this is separate stuff 4 another blog. My teacher, and since this was special Ed, we had a main teacher, a shrink, a gymnasium coach, and one additional teacher on some days for special projects. My main teacher was a hippie right out of the Beatles Fan Club with hair down 2 Donna-there, and the total dress demeanor and beads 2 match. Every part of this sentence has powerful meaning and will B separately explored on following blogs when more time is there 2 permit me 2 indeed do so, right now I am tired and need food and rest, I am mere mortal, not Jenny Johnson, Clark Kent, or Sarah. Aniwho, I told my mom I was all right, just very tired, and I went onto then pass the Brady Bunch taking of the temperature test, so off 2 school I went, right after mom left 4 work at the Shipping company called Lavino later 2B bought out by the British company INCHCAPE, that she was with all the way from 1939 through the great Marola year of 2000. I get on my school bus and almost immediately, a huge TRI-CHEM TRAIL appeared in the bright early crisp December skies, high above the sun. A perfect asterisk had been made by 3 crisscrossing jets, and the normal contrails dissipated and grew thick and spread out and yet held its beautiful and awesome shape and design, dead zenithing the center of the early morning sky. I stared at it and B4 much time passed, all the kids on the bus were as well. Upon arriving at school, it was immense and a spectacle 2 behold. It was completely over Haddonfield, New Jersey, USAESMWG. There is a lot more 2 all of this, and even if I tell the entire freaking story some day, it still will merely B the entirety that I am aware of, not the entirety to the story and all of the unfathomably complex pieces that make it up and caused it all 2 happen, with gargantuan cosmic implications, and that much U all CAN believe, BRA!!!!!!

Starting last Thursday, the Milituforce that created this super asterisk chem trail, has been back on me nasty ass. Thursdays in general R not my best days. I have reason 2 believe that this incident in the paragraph above took place on the 12th of December, the 12th month and 12th day of the 69th year in the 20th century. I thought it was on the 7th 4 some time because of another “SARAH-CAUSED” interaction 27 years in the future in the ‘96 year, where I admit I did something stupid and messed with a dangerous thing called an I-Ching-Trance, and with the Deliverance Hexagram, was taken to Tennessee Avenue, with Sarah, and this led 2 some major and nasty stuff. Careful remembering on my part made me know that this experience occurred 5 days later than what I once thought and blogged. 69 was a powerful year 4 me, as I was born in 54 and 6X9 is indeed 54, but that is part A 2 a 2-part deal, and the B part goes like this. From 1954 through 2054, there is a mathematical unusual thing that I calculated some time back, perhaps around oh 4 or oh 5, where starting with 1969, the next year similar to it 4 me as far as it being a better year than all the others around it, was 1980, and then again in 1994, and from there I looked at this math-picture so 2 speak and realized that the separation in years between 69 and 80 was 11, and then from 80 through 94 was 14, and 14 was 3 more than 11, and so I began playing with this add 3/subtract 3 sliding scale going back B4 1969 as well as ahead and forward beyond 1994. This takes U 2 the 54 year in both the century I was born in as well as ion the next century following it. This is all spelled out and shown on previous blogging texts, this is now merely a reiteration. Also, here is a secret I WILL LKET OUT 2 NIGHT and it is a BIGGIE, ZIGGY!!!!! The 3 major good years of my life again, were 1969, 1980 and 1994. Now let us examine 3 major SARAH KRASSKLE interactions or ‘visitations/abductions/whatever, that occurred with me or between her and me I should really word this. 1969 was where she identifies herself as Sarah Krassle, spells her name out so I am sure 2 remember it in the ‘waking world reality’, and tells me that this is not some dream in that my chain is in fact being taken from me, that she needs it 4 her “Great City”. Now, let me take us up 2 the year of 1980 and the room in the sun Mister Franklin. After moving into the room in the sun as I believed it 2B on my deathbed as Franklin in the year 1790, 190 years B4, since lightning appeared in front of me seconds B4 my death, invisible 2 those around me, and told me, “she would C me in the room in the sun”. This room was the living room at the great Robin Hill Apartment complex, in Voorhees Township, NJUSAESMWG. Pray the truck 4 me out there, I was just possessed by Brigger MC-SCUM 2 look at my computer clock at the bottom right screen, and was shown a digital representation of Jane Dirtball Fonda’s ugly kisser. Sure enough I got a weird popup window that fortunately 4 me I was able 2 figure out how 2 freaking exit out of after a mouse right click and a click on a CLEAR box, and it cleared off, and now I am experiencing a left side small but distinct freaking death angel visitation, some scum bag WOMO power out here is now good and pissed off Mayor Nutter, HA HA HA HA!!!!!! I am compensating by staring at a screen of FIVES on my system, screw U. 555555555 five-five-five-five-5555555555555. Back on point now if possible. So it is 1980 and I had been about 35 days give or take at this residence, and went 2 sleep or whatever, and there she was, all though I admit that I had moved on in my life. UC age 14 through age 25 seems like a huge deal at 25, but when U look back nearly 30 more years, it is urine. 15 and 20 year periods seem nearly inconsequential, but would not at ages in between 14 and 25. People C perspectives based on their age and since this is based on an illusion while we live here physically and mortally, this opens up an entire ‘shop’ Wal-Mart sized, filled with other big time stuff that I could blog about, again, no time now. So sue me, so it is 2 late now golden fate Mr. Merker, sorry I am human, U made me this way inside your own thought from upline. Sue me. U can’t take my bed. As 4 my computer, U can have it. It is a grief bearer. I have enough freaking grey hair. I am about 2 built an integrenitrizor gadget, I don’t need more worries and wrinkles. I look 100 now 4 crissake, don’t need 2 look 200!!! So I forgot and grew up and put childhood where it belonged, behind me, just ‘cause U don’t have 2 live in the STC space-time-continuum, I do honey buns. I live in this mortal world just as U wanted me 2. U rule, remember!!!!! So it now is 1980 and I fall off 2 sleep, boom, the LOVE IS 4 CARPENTERS interaction kicks in. I knew that I knew U from somewhere, I tried my best at the time 2 figure it out Stacey, I am not God, that’s your job. So one day 2 late I’ll come looking 4U and I’ll no longer know who UR, I’ll remember a girl from my little boy world and do my best 2 forget that UR my Stacey, the great Sarah Stacey, and more than a girl from the shore. U sent her 2 me, so that I would love U also, but instead, I forgot even more. Well, sorry about that Misses Maxwell Smart agent 99. UR the God, I am the mortal, I am the frail one with a limited memory, excuse me 4 getting born. Now let us move on again, not 11 but 14 years, now going from 1969 to 1980 and up 2 the mighty Haddonwood joining year of 1994. I joined this great Swim and health club on June 27th of 1994, and this I DO remember like 5 minutes ago. This is when I confided in the 2 dudes named Joe and Andy after I got myself shot and killed at my local WAWA store during a hold up by an African-American couple roughly aged 30-40, an average builds and heights. This is where I met a very special dude in the swimming pool and we need not get into this again. I am sure it was all arranged, by HER. One day after joining this club, perhaps around 70-100 days later in the early autumn of the 94 year, I was on my way into the club and took a huge MILITUFORCE siege on a very drizzly and overcast day. The night B4, what happened, but an interaction with, who, SARAH. She and I were in ‘HER GREAT CITY’ and we had some cool device that we were messing around with that would catapult us all around the water in an instant without causing injury. And we were having the time of our lives. She knew me but I did not know or remember her. I fell madly in love with her and asked her 2 marry me and she said she would very much like 2 and then instantly I saw here mom and dad coming down the beach at that point. They came right up into my face and chased me away from her and I could not figure out Y she would not stand up and fight 4 me at all. As I sadly walked away, I remember turning and saying, “Have a nice life”. After this, it seemed Hollywood went on a ROLL 2 make up sitcoms and TV shows and movies where someone would say precisely that phrase 2 someone else. It angered me that they could B so heartless as 2 capitalize on my agony, and believe me, if I could have gotten away with it, I would have dropped a bomb on Tinsel town, I was extremely angry that their cruelty and insensitivity could rise up 2 this incredible level of unfeeling mockery. Staying on point, it is never a topic that I have hit on B4, so 2 night will B the night where everything is all right as the old dance song goes. They have messed with me now for 4 trucking days, so my revenge is 2 tell the truth about secrets that I totally know that these evil BRIGGBASE SCUM BAGS do not want told, Kevin T. or no Kevin T. 1969, 1980, and 1994 were all major PORTS-IN-THE-STORM years 4 me and my miserable rotten life, and it was IN THESE years, and only these years, that the great SARAH KRASSLE came 2 me in major wild and totally unforgettable interactions. How high is your tolerance 4 coincidences 2 night, Abbey Carmichael, of the great LAW and ORDER TV SHOW?????????? How’ bout U John Jack MC-Coy??????? Oh, did U ask 4 my opinion? Well, in case U did, my answer speaks 4 itself. If I believed this 2B some wild delusion and not a huge cosmic reality that is shaping the entire destiny of all of mankind in ways and reasons far beyond my wildest comprehension, then Y would I come home tired from a swing around nasty work shift, and instead of eating as hot meal and crashing into bed, do a multi page long winded blog? Well, long or short wind, wind is wind, and I had no knowledge of anything when I fell asleep a couple months back give or take, and found myself again with Sarah, in the medical office where the STRONG WINDS were blowing through all of the open windows and causing all of the doors 2 slam. What is really behind all of this? Well it is not a pleasant reality. If U study scripture long and carefully, there is a magical concept where man sins against his god and must pay a price that he cannot pay in order 2B returned or reconciled with his god. This is as any Sunday school attendee knows, the plan of Gods Salvation. If U really study it all, God turns his back on sin forever as he cannot look upon it, so the one that takes the human races place as the sinner must B punished by God forever turning his back on U. God is spirit and must B worshipped in spirit, as scriptures quote precisely, in the King James Christian Version. Spirit has no gender. The great God of everything is the most powerful beautiful possible awesome being imaginable and them a billion times more. Most people think that Jesus took the sins of man and was given an equivalent of eternity in hell. This is fantasy. Jesus had brother and sisters, and this sun curse was needed 2B carried by one brother from generation to generation, and this is the absolute awesome most guarded covered up secret that I am not sure that the Pope and the Vatican even know, but it all led to this century’s wild books by Dan Brown. This is Y my pal David Roth who was a very high degreed Mason, was indeed murdered. He snuck out a family lineage chart that only 20 people on this planet in this present time period ever were privy 2 know, and that is who my family is, who amongst us will inherit the sin debt in the 21st century from me after I ‘move on’ as U mortals love 2 put it. I could go on and on and on, U can expect a major evil empire gain in the following weeks, as I am getting the crap knocked out of me, and SSJKK in present life, is not gonna like this whittle bwog one whittle bitchin’ bit. Well, as I said long ago 2 Mrs. Bassler over the phone during the beginning of my fantastic search 2 locate Sarah and called it my “MID-LIFE-CRISES”, and it was not, and far from it, and also said it to the Greek dude on Tennessee Avenue in 1997, “My life ended in the year 1970 when I lost my Sarah”. I also said that my enemies were the same enemies I had as King David back thousands of years ago. When I thought that the Martino and Callio families were in some way behind her disappearance and were messing with me, I playfully began telling people around me that I knew what Albert Einstein’s famous equation really was meant 2 say, and that was Enemies = Martino times Callio times Mary Carter. This is because Mary Carter Paints secretly owns the gambling industry and controls a part of the Central Intelligence Agency as well as all other Black and ultra-black file United States and Global hush agencies, and thus by multiplying the MC in Mary Carter with the families responsible 4 the Brigger connections into this world or the great mighty Lambrigg Cult of the Millionth Council, U would have E equals MC squared. After jokingly saying this 4 a few months, I went 2 bed one night in 1997 and dreamed that I was outside my Somerdale home, in NJUSAESMWG, and was getting ail, and amongst the mail were 2 letters from a recording artist named Mariah Carey, and when I went 2 open these letters, they were empty. I later began 2 believe that perhaps this was a sign from the spirit or astral world that this was 2 represent her initials, or her 2 letters which in fact are MC. Then along comes my 2 or 3 years of blogging, and I hear a voice telling me 2 stop blogging 4 seventy days, as 70 was the year that your life ended as U lost your Sarah in the 70 year. During this pause and intentional interruption in my story on line, along comes Mariah with her newest CD release. Well, I just want 2 know one thing from all of U. What would U make of all of this if this indeed was all happening either 2U or someone that U care- about, what really would U think then? Would UB in such a hurry 2 write the person off as a raving lunatic and the next Detective Gavin candidate 2B taken down 2 Jimmie Leeds Jersey Devil Road 2 spend the rest of your natural life in a sike-ward? Well only U can B honest with yourself in this rationale. I cannot B your conscience. I do know that I never meant any harm ever 2 anyone. It is always everyone else that is always messing with me and it would not matter if could produce a live flying saucer with 10 grays and 3 reptilians. U can have all the evidence to unnatural things in the world and then 100 times more, THEY will not permit it 2 ever B recognized. THEY R in control THEY RULE. THAT ASTRAL PLANE FAMILY RULES, believe it if U ever choose 2 believe didly squooks. TAWF or “That Astral World Family” cut out my lungs and squeezed them until bright red blood dripped out, in 1970 from Reale’s home on Cornwall Avenue. The only thing missing was the small letter tee, the scourging, and a bunch of Roman evil empire filth. When I am finally one, some poor bastard in this family is in 4 the roller coaster ride of their life, and it will make the Wildwood Mile High coaster of 2030 pale in any comparison. I am just 2 tired 2 blog another word, sahwee. Let me terminate by just saying that Mrs. Bassler told me when I am finished with my “ghost story” 2 contact her and give her a copy of my book. Well, I am not chasing ghosts Mrs. Bassler despite getting the run around of intergalactic orbitrons. I know what I know, and it is a hell that is freaking unfacable. Since it has taken me a decade 2 get a penny to scream even this loud in all of this Mister Benny-me, I will presume that U did not marry Mr. Livingston from Africa, nor any other of MC Kinnon’s Rastafarians, and also since U were mid eightyish at the time, U would now B so close 2 one hundred that even if U still carry a body here, Mrs. B. I doubt that U would really wish 2 hear, MY GHOST STORY.

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND WORLD LABS, BLAH AND BLAH AND BLAH. END:

No comments: