Monday, August 4, 2008

HOW CAN U LET THIS GO ON?

“How Can U Let This Go On, Temple of the Expanded Spok Dragnet?”
Teohiv/Timcam/and continuing project of MORIANITY-1995
Datfile: 080408.827.55-----May I PWEEEEEZE beginith transmissionith:


It is Monday evening and there is not a great amount 2 tell y’all but what I have 2 say is fairly major if anyone out there could care-- less, that is!!! First Sunday’s final swing shift was a bit nasty 4 me but I’ve seen worse, PTL Mr. Robertson. Old bosses and old bosses, nothing worse except that is, 4 present ones. Today I was all set 2 meet Gabriana, now it is put off until tomorrow, oh well, 1970 was more than a day away, and I can wait another day. It fascinates me however, that a Dogtownite was the reason 4 my being put off on this, after waiting 38 years. Well, as 4 the nightmares and tears Kal-Neringen, a word astrally meaning limitless absolute power, and as I speak/type, another death angel visitation, there was one about 45 minpers ago as well after I shortly had returned home from being all afternoon with Ann and Dawn, the Queens and Kings of my life, ruling just under the true owner of this entire thing, as it is really her thought, all of it, and we all merely all a part of it. As the title to this work specifically implies quite repugnantly, how indeed? I can understand than 16 year old girls like playing games and having fun, but this is beyond the quintessential absurdist factor, would not U think? Most of UR thinking, what the dog farts is this guy trying 2 say, I am sure. UR not meant 2 all get it, not today in two thousand and eight aniwho. 10 years ago, she played her final game with me as far as I was concerned, at the time, and I walked away from this horrific being. Most guys when futurely viewing on Lazar-Trace-Scan-Swis, zooming in on Hilton Beach, in Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG, will disagree with this, but which head R all of U thinking with dudes, as Lenny said 2 Green on my favorite episode of ‘Law and Order’ that sends me literally rolling on the floor every single time that it airs or I view a videotape, where he reaches towards an impolite location on Detective Green’s body, as Green instinctively jumps away and makes the coolest sound? U may not B aware of what she has put me through now for 5 digit years on this Earth, and or simply just choose 2 totally disbelieve me, as that is always your free choice. Do not get me wrong, she is the Queen and rules this empire with a mighty and firm yet loving hand. I just am out of ability 2 keep playing games with a teenager. None of U at this present state of human evolvement have the slightest idea what much of this is all about, all though some of U indeed think that U do, but U do not, as UR not me and have not lived what she has put me through for eternity. U were not there in a stairwell on Jefferson Street, crying your eyes out in 1981 thinking about a song that came into your dreams from a giant beautiful teen queen that goes beyond human fathomability. I did not understand what I called at the time, the TROLLIO-SYNDROME, based on a kid from summer camp while we were on a chaperoned bus on Broad Street in Philadelphia, PAUYSAESMWG, heading down south into south-Philly to a large public city swimming pool that the camp was contracted with. U do not understand didly squooks. U were not there, and even if the future follows this nightmare all around with their zooming delay distance scanners, U will never get what she has done 2 me, and how I am forced 2 endure the wrath of this hellishness for all of your sakes until the next generation in this cursed family inherits this awful sin debt where she taunts and teases U and turns her back on U over and over again. But here is something just a bit better than all your mighty great inconceivable by 2000 standards technology, I can beat all of U at your own stupid games, apartment broken pipers and all!!!!!!!!! U that ‘think’ that UR grasping this R seeing it all trucked up. I cannot complain nor ask this cup 2 pass away, as it is not the will of the great ALL MIGHTY SARAH-STACEY KRASSLE that it does indeed pass away from me. This is a family generational responsibility that will endure until the end of mankind. Present day religious leaders do not fully understand the principles behind Antibriggeranity. And even mispronounce it as Christianity. This is because Earth residents have been given exactly what SHE wants U 2 have and believe, and then there also is Diana’s brother, the great KING OF LIARS, 2B added into the mix. Diana hates me 2 talk badly about him, and he is not like in the stupid Brigger productions such as THE EXORCIST in the nineteen-seventies, when else? He is as misunderstood as Mizz Morisett from the buried continent of Nep-Jup. He is not after your stupid astral beingness, this is all a bunch of total hooey. He is madly in love with SSJKK, as I am, and this is another reason we go around in the ring with each other. OK, so back on 2 the point with something that makes the case 4 Sarah-Stacey and her endless games that lead only 2 my miseries, that is far better than using Lazar-Trace-Zoom-in-Scanning: I challenge any blogging site that so far I have ever blogged onto or any reader anytime anyplace out beyond the meat packing plant in Boston, 2 simply do this one thing, and then we can talk about AVM recorders and foreign car makers, and reversing the open reels, and admitting 2 knowing the ending from the beginning, as SHE DOES, in the BIBLE. Just take the Blogger reels and put them on the opposite sides now. Start right here with this, and read back the year, just the year, back to the Christmas holidays in oh-seven circa and if U can argue with me that she is playing a game with me, I want 2 hear comments, and trillions of them, just dare 2 say I am a nut case if after U do this real ‘reel’ reversing as I so instruct, and in this manner, go ahead, say it then, and UR the fool. Mister Smith Syndrome, and he said this 2 me in 1970 in the autumn when returning 2 his class after my return from a very mysteries institute at the Ellsberg Circle Shopping Center, at the time, in Cherry Hill, NJUSAESMWG. Yeah, he runs away every time I come around. That is because I was smarter than all these abused kids in schools today that make the news from time 2 time like that 13 year old boy that was abused by that sicko lady teacher that had his baby, nauseating 4 crissake, totally revolting. She and all of the student teachers there were trying to get into my pants, it was the 60’s and people were scum bags, the scuz generation. Oh well, it beats Reagan and his ME ME ME GREED generation. But when I got my teacher, ol’ Smithy aside and asked him about it, he knew I knew the score, and this is when he went onto tell me that when real things present themselves in the real world that R right there in your face as we say in today’s language, U know that UR not imagining the stuff behind it, no matter who tries 2 tell U differently and how U just cannot B having such and such a thing B happening, it just couldn’t B. Reale things, 1970 Tom? Oh well, is that the way it goes mister dangerFIELD, always with the field, as in Egg Harbor City of illegal drug trafficking, and genius computer daughters, and schools that do not exist as well, or do they somewhere else in the riddle of the GAWNUM? No, read back THIS BLOG, and then backtrack it blog date by blog date, every oneofem on the site of www.blogger.com. Come on, who is fooling who around here? Now I know I’m in 4 a huge major ass-kickin‘ 2 night when I lose my awareness 2 this worldly waking day shortly, but all mighty Goddesses will B all mighty Goddesses just as boys will B boys and my endless hell is destined 2 James T. Kirk Burr continue endlessly. So here is how a Dogtownite came between me and the Carey High School today: It is Ann’s birthday tomorrow and Dawn her Amazon daughter decided she is getting a dog. The story is long and boring, but shortened, she now has an adorable Terrier named Midge, from the pound. Things took a long time, and all though Gabby was originally coming over with her brother Matt, 2 Ann’s house, it was postponed. I told them that the wind Goddess is going 2 have a conniption fit if things do not happen the way that she wants and real soon, she RULES THIS EMP)IURE, just as she got her message across 2 me from the Empire State Building a while back, that this is in fact totally so!!!!!!! I am doing my very absolute best 2 obey and not B your shellfish, Mariah, please hang in there, just not the way U had my poor great uncle Herbert doing it, in Braintree.

Now let me move this along, as my punishment will B major later and if I even wake up alive 2 use your forward mortal lingo and diction, I will hopefully B able 2 appease the great Queen’s wrath by getting her program down into my system. U must remember that the word UNIVERSE is of the significance of UNI 4 SINGLE, and VERSE 4 SONG!!!!! We R all part of a single song, her song, her great song that only the Briggers themselves really know about and know all the true significances of, called LOVE IS 4 CARPENTERS. This was given 2 me in a ‘DREAM’ in early June of 1980, as told on many prior blogging texts. Sarah-Stacey was singing this 2 me as well as a crowd that had gathered around 2 hear her. I awoke with only 2 lines of the song fully recalled in my waking consciousness, just as in 1997, when she did it in her newer form again. This time it was a totally different song, but two lines that repeat in it R all that R in my head still today as was the case back in 1997, shortly after she sent me her magical 2 letters. U really do not need B ‘Einstein’ 2C that none of this is made up, and it is way beyond chance and coincidence. Also, she was coming around at other times and only recently, do I remember who it was, and the face clearly. It was a structure behind a beautiful giant garden filled with bushes and trees of every conceivable color. This room was used in conjunction with electromagnetic energies and in order 2 start the system working, pneumatics needed 2B used. This is Y her great scriptures talk about, “God blowing the breath of life into man and then he became a living soul”. It is all right there in Geneses in any of your bibles, just read it, but read it in the new light of awareness and enlightenment to all of the things I have telling on these many texts and blogs. I call this the ninth dimension but Gawnumly, this will not work out with her present form, so I tried the phrase of “Creation-Dimension”, and boom, it matched out with a nice 50% C {compatibility}. CD=PCN-187, and 187+231, MC’s-PCN, totals out to 1048. CD matches the PCNT twice, with the 8 and the 1, and MC matches the PCNT once, with the 1. At least one must B in each PCN as U know, and then the number of total matches is 25% with a 2-match-total, 50% with a 3-match-total, 75% with a 4-match-total, and 100% with a >4-match-total. On a prior blog I mentioned that only 75 or 100% is good, and Gawky told me that is not true, my waking world awareness screwed up what I had learned from him at his great Teck Bay Mystery School in the Olympian Province out on the phase-2 reality on the Astral Plane. Once there is a 25% matching compatibility between anything, resulting from at least one matching PRIVECODE NUMBER in each separate thing being examined that is in the combined sum total, it is COMPATIBLE. I believe this misstatement was done 4 a very powerful reason however, as it is in the blog with the following datfile: DATFILE-XXXI-011908.087.92. Read this blog and in its Google time/dated stamped order of realities that this mortal world recognizes in the Space Time Continuum, STC, if U read no others. Then tell me what I am imagining about family curses, the Masonic secret, and SSJKK and her games, especially her newest one starting on that dark and quiet night when he went 2 nineteen eighty nine and when there he thought he would cry, C-1980. U must C that tones R thoughts or thoughts R tones, C it either way in black or white space through either end of any worm hole. They R all just interwave realty patterns that make the STC and the foam energies in the quanta waves, indeed precisely what they R, functioning under direct orders of Lawtronics in the 7th dimension. I could go on with base-math equations, but U must know this: Scylla is a name astrally that means in English mortal world translation, ELDEST or FIRST DAUGHTER. Technically Jenna Bush is a Scylla, and probably Y the table 15 incident exists astrally at my moms restaurant with George and his father, C my foundation information, www.morianity-foundation.com/ricktown/ and here we go again, as earlier text addresses lit up with the blue underscore line, while this did not. SKY-SCY R the same astrally. It means the highest or the first in a string or row or column of things or events, or a line, the first of a line, even a family line. Now the musical universe, all of them in hyperspace yet individually interacting in the multiple verses or the multiverse, as unique program, on a quarter tone octave system, or half of the tone range between doe and ray or so and fa, etcetera. There is a hexadecimal program cosmically that is made up of breaking a musical octave up into 16ths instead of 12ths or the known and used mortal world semitone system 4 creating the known music that we humans listen 2. Everything is endlessly in this song that never started nor will ever stop playing, as it is also sort of a music box, and the melody is in an obvious loop. Click onto my foundation website into the hyperlink music, and click the song, “Eternity With Stacey”. Base 8 math is astral, half of the musical hexadecimal program of a sort. Remember the basic rule, 1-2-4-8-16, SHE RULES, absolutely, with or without Energy equaling Mass times the squared Constant. Not one thing is matchless since Christmas time of last year, not one, and only the great Sarah-Stacey could pull of such a gargantuan miracle. How aware she is in her present form waking world level, I am not sure, she will hopefully tell me after Gabby does her thing tomorrow with my MaChine. Back 2 her astral name of Eldest Daughter, or SCYLLA. SCY is first as in first daughter. Daughter of Music is the true meaning of the word astrally, ‘SCYLLA’. La, la, la, the song goes, yes, as well as Doe, Ray, Me, Fa, So, LLA, Tee, Doe, or math in astral of 0, 1, 2, 3 ,4, 5 ,6, 7, 10, 11, 12, and so forth octave by octave, should also serve 2 further prove my points. But the zero is a cleverly hidden part of astral programming as well as the Lawtronic system that helps reshuffle upline and downline endless closed infinity curves and many things beyond human conception. The real reason Stacey has 10 fingers and toes and gave them to our downline as this is her upline thought, and this process forever upped as well as downed, joining at the sixth dimension, under Lawtron control in the seventh, is just a bit beyond tonight’s lesson and topic of conversation. Astral Plane numeration or APN is based on the octave melody of the mortal world without the semitones that create the sharps and the flats. Stevie Wonder and all others in his category, genius or no, should B able 2 do a Johnny Nash here and realize how some gamester has taken our concept of a recorder and placed the reels backward, just by reading this and then going in dated order backwards, on my blogs. If any of U out there think that this is a publicity stunt that would make my smarter than 10 Einstein’s 2B able 2 pull it off, thank U4 the super JJ compliment Motel Super 8, but it just is not the case, as if I could pull this kind of stuff off fiends and friends, I would not B living in a dingy crapy trailer and park like a rat with bubonic plague. In base 8 astral math, the ninth dimension would B the eleventh dimension, and this unlike the ninth, Gawnumly works out as compatible with PCN-231, the great SSJKK humanly today at present. Yes LA is astrally SONG and THE SONG, and the FREENCH know the truth about language gender, and even have incorporated LA as THE into their MW diction. SCY--LLA, first song, LOVE IS 4 CARPENTERS, was the first, but later after 17 years had passed, she came 2 me singing a beautiful tune with the lyrics that go, “I just want 2 spend my time with U. Let me make sweet love 2U”. It is so beautiful, and her style as well, reminds me of her FIRST 990 SONG in that dark and quiet night-year of ‘89. U did 1 thing right in your life Marola/Marola, discovering my great queen. No, there is no way that in 1969, Mrs. Marola would have been so insistent on that play deal I told U about. The ramifications involved the bigger picture in a far grander entirety goes out so far cosmically beyond what this poor mortal could ever hope 2 explain to his fellow mortal worlders, we just won’t even go any further there at all.

Now B4 terminating this blog, a little Orwell 1984 needs B touched on Della Reese, with or without angelic intervention. Read this banned book, it was considered 2B one of the top 10 school and library banned books right up there with Fahrenheit 451. This was my first full year after ‘they’ chocked and gassed me game or no Gaines game, of living on 4 milligrams of daily Ativan. Without it, I am finished. I cannot eat, swallow, breathe, my limbs go numb, no one ever will know what ‘they’ did 2 me nor exactly Y. In the year 2000 this med was taken cold turkey away from me and I came close to eternal coma, I cannot die. A name recognized recording star had to help me pout of this dilemma with his ‘connections’, U know I cannot admit 2 law breaking, so I must stop right here, but of course, it is quite OK 2 plan 2 murder and torture me, an innocent United States citizen who did none of these pricks any harm. Back to the great book called 1984, by Orwell, www.barnesandnoble.com/ www.bordersbooks.com/ www.amazon.com/ and not my blond Amazon, Dawn, the King. She rules only so far as 2 ‘carry’ out the wishes of the great QUEEN, and bring me GABRIANA, the computer genius. But if U study the book, right at the real time where things started with me and never freaking looked back, things I discuss such as media people making things happen or make them invisible, landmarks or as I refer 2 them as, HISTORY-MARKERS, vanishing, and on and on along these precise lines, R all discussed big time in this fantastic and world famous book. I want 2 talk on and on, I have so freaking much 2 say that I can taste it in between the crackers and the cream cheese, And I do not even eat these things. My father knew I would work at RPL, and his ship the Eldridge at the Philly Navy Yard, another vanished history marker, was the only vessel ever fitted out with electromagnetic void-fields, as we on the Astral refer 2 them as. Someday the 70’s and my father’s return in 1974 after the failed Comet Kahoutek incident, another of Harry Camping’s doomsdays that never doomed. Well, call me late 4 dinner or anything else that U may wish as I know what I know, and plan 2 do a lot of telling. If these smell bags think they R gonna murder my friend and my mother, and try 2 murder me, and get scott Queen Mary away with it without a mega fight on their hands, then they R indeed sadly deluded!!!!!

Google and Swis and KS World Labs of tomorrow that never comes, as it is always NOW HERE, as the song says, “Don’t Hide, U can’t Hide”, so perfectly and descriptively, if as the writer, I may say so myself, mizz toothless ALEE!!!!! This is all truth, no additions, no omissions, just total plain truth. This is a legal document and is voluntarily sworn on an oath by me, a citizen naturally born in the United States of America, in my present dream down off of the astral plane, when I awakened here in December of 1954, Paul Stoddard Brigger Hawks. This is all my INT-PROP, and is copyrighted in the psudenum of 1 MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN.

I NOW END AND TERMINATE THIS TWANSMISSION, ELMER WABIT FWUDD!!!

No comments: