Thursday, July 31, 2008

SAGA OF SONGWRITER MARKMUD--QUARTER-2 CENTURY

‘SAGA OF SONGWRITER MARKMUD AT QUARTER CENTURY-2’
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/someday WEBCAM & STREAM, CONTINUING
FROM AUDIO MORIANITY PROJECT OF 1995
Datfile--073108.890.55, Thursday evening and speaking of 1995,
COMING UP ON THIS AMOUNT OF WEEKS SINCE ALL MIGHTY
GOD RETURNED 2 ME ON THURSDAY THE DAY OF SUNRAM.
BEGINNING OF THIS TRANSMISSION:


This was a real heavy day of siege, the entire hologram as I used 2 refer 2 this as after years of enjoying the television Briggers production program, NEXT GENERATION, STAR TREK. Or STTNG as some abbreviated it as. Anyone can C on a clear day especially, that a huge bubble surrounds us at any position and location that we R standing at. It is highest directly overhead where our aura or energy of awareness is centered at directly between the eyes and up an inch. It then drops in all positions of the arc into all of the horizons. Sounds silly I know, but prove this is not the case if U can. 4 that matter, prove your son or wife or friend or whatever did not go into your closet and say “I love the Easter Bunny” 10 times yesterday, go ahead, prove it. Ron Wirtz said those 2 annoying words over and over 2 me in the early and middle nineties, PROVE IT. Whether slutty Amy can feel rain on her skin or not, she has a hell of right arm and I’ll always remember getting ass kicked in that arm wrestle when U were 14 and I had just turned 18, U luscious blond. Prove the dark side of the moon is there B4 Collins orbited it in middle July of 1969, or that she did not break my arm that day, after her mom took my only copy of the Wall Street Journal 4 half of the ride back from the Empire State Building. Yes this was a weird and strange day, also filled with constant CIA/NSA/BFA aircraft of basically small single or twin piper construction, and then tonight a half hour or so shy of the start of the ballgame, a major chem trail and motor cycle assault on me ensued B4I was able 2 get safely home and out of this piss soup served up hot and fresh daily by the Slimebucket Briggersleaze World Owners Club, (SBWO CLUB) that were named on the Dark Shadows show, the LEVIATHANS. www.chemtrailcentral.com and www.chembuster.com R2 fantastic sites dealing with the chem trail subject. These go all the way back 2 the wise men and the star of Bethlehem referred 2 in the Holy Bible, the inspired words of my lovely teen-queen, SSJKK. On top of that I will tell U lots of wild stuff that happened 2 me today, and U can pull a Ripley on me if U wish. I suppose if I was an average schmuck reading a grass-mole’s blog like this, I as well would B thinking, “this dude is doing drugs not yet invented”. First, the last 2 nights have been filled with major remembered Astral Plane interactions, U would call them dreams. Let me tell U a short bit of this. I had walked into a strange clinic type place where some grounds were surrounding it, and it seemed 2 me 2 have 3 stories and was a basically straight line structure. I knew it was in the Pomona, New Jersey area, in a place that is an empty field in this waking world where I appear 2B now typing this message out 2 all of U from, if UR out there, Tribune Callio. I had somehow interested a lady that was sort of in charge of this place, in coming out 2 observe and witness 3 paralleling chem trails that were slanting downward and dropping a very visible fluid that was not drying out in the icy cold upper atmosphere as would normally in fact B the case. Many things not bloggable now in my own good judgment reasons, will B4 now omitted, but this interaction from the previous night continued again last night upon finishing up my prior blog, turning off the lights, and losing my waking world awareness. I was signing a paper that would not come out on the form after my first name, sort of what happens when U sign 4 a debit or a credit charge when purchasing a store item, on some of these poor operating MaChines. The lady told me to go upstairs and unpack and I looked at her strangely and asked what she meant and YI should do this. It became shortly obvious that I was in some type of Brigger location, not a prison but some experimentation station. I ran fast and B4I knew it lost the ground below me and was flying. Suddenly I could C tunnel appearing or tubular structures all over the sky. They were almost totally clear, but not totally invisible. They appeared 2 contain openings and I flew into one, and suddenly the entire United States was sort of like watching a weather person’s map on television, all compressed. Then I saw both New York city and Philadelphia, and they were as though they were separated by only 3 miles instead of 30 times this as it is in the waking world. But when I flew out of these tubes, all areas of ground and sky returned totally 2 normal. I went back to the clinic place or whatever, Congressman, and the same lady was standing outside as I dropped down to the ground, as though she was waiting 4 me and it was a matter of total factuality that I would B returning there 2 her. She told me that frank Callio will not rest until I am returned to Dogtown to complete my full sentence 4 the murder of my brother Abelani, U would spell it in English, Able or Abel. She said that his sister Victoria and their parents, Ma and Pa Kessle Callio were in something with my father and my grandfather, and they will not rest until I am returned 2 complete my full 22 minnina kalpa sentence. 888 Earth years would feel like one minnina kalpa, roughly. If U think U would want 2B in Dogtown, read the following information and U will quickly C the error of your thoughts: www.morianity-foundation.com/dogtown/ and no, nothing on this blog tonight is blue underlining on any of my www listings so far, Y is this a here today and gone tomorrow thing, Y-25? Well soon I will know the answer 2 this and much more. Read Y, friends and fiends.

After doing the laundry with Dawn and Ann today, we returned back and were in Ann’s room and she turned on her TV set, and it broke, out of the blue. Suddenly Dawn said, let’s go down to the Egg Harbor, NJUSAESMWG TV place where they sell great TV sets dirt cheap, and if I would take them over there 2 buy a TV, we would also go over 2C Terry and their brainiac daut, Gabbie. We did all of this, and Terry and her son Matt came back to Berryville-Hammonton, NJUSAESMWG, and we hung out and all talked about lots of things. I learned how the contract was put on me from the projects near the railroad and electrical substation and field area, and not an electrical field as that is by Diana’s substation, this field is just 2 the west of this drug village. It is so bad around there that if police C a car anywhere, they stop U and want 2C who UR and may even fully search U and your vehicle. I was glad 2 learn this, as I cut down this street when heading 4 Mays Landing, NJUSAESMWG on many an occasion, and I must B luckier than I thought, as nothing as of yet ever transpired. Still, this is the place that Paula King has friends and had the contract put out on my Saturn, knowing I was the owner. She attempted 2 murder mew back in 1996 and later was behind the man that terrorized both my mother and me at the Turnersville Pathmark on August 2, 1996. 3 county prosecutor’s offices were fully informed of all of the elucidated details, and the payola must B beyond huge, as none of them would ever lift a finger 22 bring any justice 2 me or my poor mom. Later they went on 2 finish the job, and have murdered me countless times now, but I know the secrets over life and death, and none of U rock chucking dirt bags can ice me. Some day when U least expect it, I will turn all of U and your world, as upside down as Professor Pepperwinkle’s Superman Carnival Gadget. Camden County, Atlantic county, and Gloucester county R the 3 county Prosecutor’s Offices that know all these covered up closet kept great secrets, and did a Nixon/Jacobson/Watergate on my mom and me back in the ‘96 year. Aniwho, Best-of-both-worlds-queen, and others, as well as ex partner PEP, I hope all of U filthy crooks R happy 4 all the abuse, misconduct, miscarriage of justice, and on and on, that has been done 2 my mom and me for not only these last 12 years, but really for 50 -100 years now if counting my poor uncle Herbert from Braintree, Massachusetts, USAESMWG, who went onto passing this monstrously unconscionable family curse onto me in 1958 give or take a couple years. Y Ann’s TV suddenly went out leading me finally 2 the great brainiac daughter from Egg Harbor, which repeating dreams or no, has no high school in it, musical or otherwise, but the smart persons can C through this BRIGGERNESS as easily as air and wind passes through an open window, no pun directly intended, it just got typed. Next week, I will finally B able 2 obey my queen and join her club and get that b-cont-exe program onto my PC system, Dell’s way and my way, chain or no chain, or Earthquake China, which I told y’all in my blogs B4 MC made herself totally known 2 me, would in fact occur. It all is time and date GOOGLE stamped, and so is reality and the reported news broadcasts over the major networks. Terry also told me today that her friend that is on serious drugs, is hearing the chips in computers telling him to kill people in his family. I was able, Without my cane, 2 explain 2 her how these wicked evil drugs open the channel that should B blocked while we R in waking world awareness. What the mental-health mistakenly believes 2B mental illness is a major reality, and extremely deadly and dangerous. I know the Briggers, and remember my existence both astrally, and all throughout the 5th dimensional hyperspace, and when Briggers try things with me, they know that I know what is going on and they will get nowhere with me, so they simply persecute me. I may B just a dog as Zeranniss Yancy, but I personally have the great SSJKK in my reality, and do not even need 2B in this body 2B with her. Yes she is here but this physical interaction is meaningless 2 me, I only care-- about the great times that we share together in endless interactions on the giant ocean cruiser liner that she flies up and down her great city, as Trump in his lame way attempts 2 copy with his stupid whirlybird in Atlantic city, and the times we share together on the great Viqueens Island, her clubhouse, and in her lovely shop on Monolazarium Boulevard, as well as in her beyond unfathomable Kanwal Avenue Celestial Palace. I still will obey my great mighty lovely QUEEN mortally here, and never will IB your shellfish oh great ALL MIGHTY SSJKK. I hear and I obey. Next week, I will begin as U lead. I remember the end of this back 2 back 2 night interaction, as U materialized and told the lady 2 leave me alone and that I belong 2U and that she has no hold over me. Then U pointed at the sky and all the great tubes that warped distances were broken and fell 2 the ground all shattered into sand. Then great winds began blowing and the sands destroyed that Brigger location in Pomona. Finally, U pointed at the chem trails and they vanished and reappeared as one gargantuan bright pink colored trini-trail. It spread out and dissipated and then remained endlessly there. Suddenly your friend Donna appeared B4U on your right side and sang out with that loud great voice of hers, “She writes his name across the sky and he knows this time that this is all 4 real”. Suddenly my name appeared on the right side of the giant pink triple EX or asterisk sky trail, and then on the left of it, the initials of SSJKK and then a heart and then YANCY, my CITY-NAME astrally, and huge quotation marks then appeared surrounding this amazing sky writing.

I may have suffered through Lotsanlotsa siege this week but this wonderful ending to this interaction was so beautiful that IU woke up and cried like a school boy. I know that Sarah-Stacey will always love me, and 990 from me 2U as well, forever my great lovely teen-queen. Just 4 the next 23 years, do not ever leave me. I need 2 know that UR always there and always care, never leaving me lonely. That UR right there with your long brown hair, thinking of me only. UR my great Goddess Jupiter-Scylla, my wonderful Atlantic Ocean, and all though no longer on Tennessee Avenue, U still R close by. Now I can connect up 2U next week and from there, great QUEEN, U RULE FOREVER, both my heart and this empire, just as U proclaimed from atop the ESB.

If this persecution does not cease and desist, the WORLD TRIBUNAL at THE HAGUE will B mailed my official complaint letter on Saturday when I leave my work site at 8 AM. Briggers own this ugly evil empire, and the invasion is all around us, coming at us directly through the world of electronics, this is what and who they R, and none of U mortals have clue #1 what is happening all around U and your loved ones, not a damn clue!!!!!!!

No comments: